All Comments on 'Taking Control'

by RachyLane

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An ok kind of story that is somewhat believable to an extent. As I read it, I found that I really wanted to hear a lot more about her pussy hair, that was sadly -- not present. I think many persons (M&F) would agree that had she been supporting a thick, gigantic, untrimmed, or rarely ever trimmed dark bush that was suddenly on display - it would have gotten his attention a lot sooner! This story can and should develop into several chapters (his daughter, the mom, their potential future foursome). Mostly, I do hope she grows her bush out. And please, (no foolish - cock head, tongue, and face irritating, completely pointless nasty looking stubble with those ugly ingrown infected hair pimples on her mound) in your next chapters. Mounds that look like that are not attractive, "not at all," I promise you! So, consider losing the razor, completely! Why, well when you talk about pubic hair regrowing, many readers often know its full of nasty groin bumps / pimples as well (LOW PEER RATINGS). So, please avoid those kinds of statements in all of your future writing. Just leave them hairy or lightly trimmed! You otherwise have a pretty good story going. I rated you as 5 on this one, because "you DID include pussy hair!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sexy af!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was horrible and a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Huh? Not sure what to vote because I'm not sure what I read.

mndhanson017mndhanson0176 months ago

I feel like this needs to get a part two, don't really know why it's in the incest category, seems like the father is interested in the MC than his daughter. Unless the father ends up banging his daughter and the MC joins in

SonusiamSonusiam6 months ago

only a 3 star because good build up and you stop, again one of those authers that want to take it in the long run. do please make those chapters longer 3 pages min

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachyLane@RachyLane
So, here and writing... Not sure what you want to know and not sure what I want to say. I'll let the fiction do the talking. Love to chat too, so if I am online, say hi. Please don't send me pictures of your willy or other phalli from the internet. I have seen enough in my t...

story TAGS