Taking Control

Story Info
I lead you into the bedroom and tie you to the bed.
1k words
4
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the day off and you had to work all day so I spent the day cleaning the yard and mowing the grass. When I was finished I went inside and got a shower to get the dirt off of me. I see you pulling in and I get your evening outfit set out for you.

You come in the house and go straight to the bathroom and take a shower. When you are finished you get out and dry off then come into the bedroom and see your clothes set out. You put the outfit on and I am there to put your collar on with your leash. Holding the leash I lead you into the kitchen where I give you a hard spank on the butt and tell you to make dinner.

I have you sit down beside me as we eat and tell you to play with yourself as I eat. You slide your hand between your legs and begin to softly rub your pussy. Moaning softly you slide your fingers inside your pussy and slowly slide them in and out. Continuing to eat my dinner I watch as you begin to tremble. Your moans get louder and you begin to shake as your orgasm rocks your body.

I tell you that you were supposed to wait until I finished eating before you had your orgasm. Getting up I take your leash and pull you over the table bending you over it. I start spanking your butt and watch as it turns bright red.

Holding on to your leash I lead you into the bedroom and have you lie down on the bed. Taking the restraints out of the drawer I tie you to the bed and softly caress your breasts. Your nipples are hard with anticipation as I gently pinch and pull them. You moan lightly as I pull them harder. Leaning over I gently bite your nipples and start pulling them with my lips.

I place a pillow under your head and get on top of you. Placing my erection against your lips I tell you to kiss it gently. Softly you kiss all around the tip then put your lips around it. Slowly I push my erection into your mouth and slide it in and out moving it in and out faster and faster. Beginning to tremble as I push deeper into your mouth I moan loudly as I erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

I reach into the drawer again and get a feather then softly begin to tickle your body. Gently I slide the feather up and down your side as you pull at the restraints trying to break free. As I slide the feather up and down your sides I move to your legs and slide it up and down your thighs. Slowly moving it around your pussy you squirm trying to move away from the feather. You begin getting used to the soft feather moving around your pussy so I spank it a couple of times.

After spanking your pussy I softly slide my fingers up and down your lips tracing the soft petals. Gently I brush them over your clit and you jerk as you pull at the restraints. Slowly I slide my fingers inside your pussy and move them around inside you. Softly rubbing your G spot I lean down and begin kissing your clit. Then I slide my tongue around your clit feeling how hard and swollen it is. You try to push up against my tongue making me pull away and spank it for you trying to orgasm before I am ready for you too. Again I softly rub your clit with my tongue as I gently put more and more pressure on your G spot. You are trembling from the pleasure as you are about to orgasm and I tell you that you have my permission to do so. Putting a little more pressure on your G spot and wrapping my lips around your clit you begin to shake. I suck your clit into my mouth and gently bite it as I rub it hard with my tongue and your orgasm rocks your body.

Moving between your legs I kiss you passionately as I push my erection inside you. Slowly I slide in and out as we both moan with pleasure. You ask to be released from the restraints so I stop and release your ankles first. When they are free to move you wrap them around me and pull me close. Next I release your wrists and your arms go around my neck then we kiss with tremendous passion. You lean back and I use your leash to pull you to me as I push inside you. With your legs wrapped around me we turn over so that you are on top. Rocking back and forth you rub your clit against me as I pull your leash to have you kiss me. We are both moaning loud and screaming out with pleasure as we begin to scream out with our orgasm.

Exhausted you collapse on top of me and we kiss tenderly with our bodies pressed together. Softly I slide my hands up and down your back as your breasts press against me. I start unfastening the leather straps that make up your outfit and remove your collar.

Together we go into the bathroom and you get the shower started as I get the towels. We get into the shower and the warm water cascading over us helps to send out desires high again. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss as you put your hand around my erection. Slowly you slide it up and down sending waves of pleasure through my body. Taking you by the arm I turn you around and have you bend over. Placing my erection against your pussy I slowly push inside you. Grabbing your hair I pull you back against me as I push into you harder. You reach back and softly rub your clit as I pull you back against me harder. We start shaking and moaning as we explode in a wonderful orgasm. We finish our shower and return to our bed and lie down holding each other close with our bodies pressed together and drift off to sleep.