All Comments on 'Taking Control'

by Marty Fisher

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the follow up.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerabout 16 years ago
Nice Start

I hope the wife buys more outfits and heels/boots for the sissy to wear. Maybe sissy will go out with the girls one night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Work

More, more, more!! Great setup, plenty of scope for some hot'n'heavy storylines. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
part 2

please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My wife too

I wish my wife was the same way -- I really want her to catch me and then fuck me with her big dildo. I too wish that she would take lots of pictures and post them on the internet for everyone to see. I'm such a slut !!!

Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Very nice, wouldn't mind a sequal

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Lucky Husband!!!

Lucky Husband gets topped by his wife.. He gets to suck and fuck his wifes dildo. After he fucks his wife he gets to enjoy a yummy creame pie..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story, thank you

4Leather4Leatherover 1 year ago

One lucky guy. Can’t wait to see we’re this leads two. Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think I knew my husband wore my bra and I threatened to expose him to his family. Now my boyfriend let him dress and lay between us as I get drilled,

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 9 hours ago

Sorry, this isn’t erotic at all. The man has a panty fetish and uses it to relax when extremely stressed so his wife uses it to ruin a marriage. Blackmail from a wife isn’t erotic, it’s sad and abusive. So now she’s going to control and ruin his life and cuckold him with a bbc. Just not believable either. The husband can do several things here…take his own nude photos of her when she’s in the shower or sleeping, but I see him just snatching her phone and breaking it before tossing it in the toilet then calling a divorce attorney. Now I’m not one to trash a good femdom story, because I’m ok with a woman in control, but this wife doesn’t love him if she’s willing to treat him this way and I prefer a story that’s erotic instead of cruel and mean. The worst part about this story is the ending where it say “to be continued”, yet it’s abandoned and remains so over 15 years later. Very frustrating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarty Fisher@Marty Fisher
Married in-control straight-appearing male in the light but a closeted submissive bisexual who loves to be dominated and used for pleasure by women or well-hung young men (but I certainly wouldn't turn away and older alpha male either). I also have a real soft spot for BBCs cu...