All Comments on 'Taking Control'

by HRose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Mistress NOT Master

The dominant female is always called Mistress ..... aside from that it made for a nice read. Thanks for sharing.

A suggestion for a followup after the movie Mistress should go for a dominant ride on Cody's cock till he cums again. Then while Cody's blindfolded with both hands are now tied to the headboard. Mistress can sit on Cody's mouth and have him clean up the mess he deposited inside her pussy.

HRoseHRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

thank you for the comment. and i will certainly keep your idea in mind. :) thanks again for reading and enjoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What he really said?

Hit the road bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Easy to get rid of

She's a girlfriend, not a wife so it's CHEAP to throw her out and find a girlfriend that might actually love and respect you instead of one that wants to use you for her own gratification. No one wants a woman like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK, I don't understand

... the nastiness in some of the comments. She took control of the sex. She didn't hurt him. She didn't humiliate him. She didn't abuse him. She didn't even deny him a true orgasm. They had fun with a new-for-them twist. Where's the harm in that? The affection between them was evident.

Whiners - What was so offensive about this story? WTF did you expect in a story in the BDSM area of a sex story web site entitled "Taking Control"? Rainbows and unicorns and puppies?

Author - This was a nice, fun little story. I don't have any tolerance for the abuse stories, but I enjoyed this one. Thanks and well done. :-)

VisualPerv

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous