Taking Econ 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esme gave him a look and said, "You did a number on us in the first class about being lazy."

"Well, if it took, I'm pleased. What do you have in your portfolio? More sketches of Reggie?"

Esme turned in my direction. "Actually, Esme sat on me last night and said we should do something nice to thank you for the support in class."

She frowned and picked up the conversation. "We asked ourselves what a smart, ambitious junior professor would be worrying about, and came up with this."

She opened the folder and lay the sketch in front of him.

"OMG, how did you guess?" He looked genuinely surprised. And pleased.

"A new perspective? How do I live up to that?"

"You write a fabulous text that demolishes old idols of economics on every page, and Esme provides the illustrations."

Esme took his hand and asked, "Are you tough enough to bash idols?"

Reggie couldn't believe what she was doing to his fingers and blushed. He stammered, "Yes. Absolutely. My dissertation has a bunch of them and it got past the thesis committee."

Esme had him under her spell. "Reggie, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not since undergraduate. I've been living a monk's existence."

She glanced at me and gave him her most alluring smile. "Something has to be done about that and I volunteer to help, but not until you show us a complete draft of your fabulous new textbook."

"My god, you are worse than the committee." He took a gulp of coffee and gave us a thin smile.

She said, "Tell him, David."

"You see, Professor, Esme and I met in your classroom and now we are engaged and feel we owe you something."

"OMG, on top of everything else, my course is driving romance!"

We laughed and sipped our coffee. Reggie looked at the sketch and we could see wheels turning.

He asked, "What next?"

"You do a chapter outline and we meet to talk about illustrations."

"Ok, that's fine. We can't be working together until after the course is over. Not a problem for us, I am sure, but others would be unhappy. By the end of the quarter, I will have something for you to look at."

Esme gave him a brilliant smile. "But now that you are syndicated, the class sketches have to continue. You can do some idol bashing in class, and we will see what we can conjure up."

He took her hands, with an apologetic look at me. "Esme, I don't deserve all the talent you are expending, but I certainly appreciate it."

She frowned at him, "Professor, are you abusing your position of trust?"

He looked startled, but we both laughed loudly and she leaned in and kissed him.

He stood up to pay. "You two are something else. Keep it up."

On Esme's patio, my mouth full of tuna sandwich, I gestured to her thong and said, "Why do you need that? You will get tan lines."

She skinned out of it and presented her fantastic rear for more lotion. My hand on her back rubbed lotion, my hand on her front rubbed a slippery clit.

"You are making me need you again. But we have to use stuff or I'm going to be sore."

"You sound like we are on our honeymoon."

She collapsed into my arms, sniffling. "I am. This is the nicest possible honeymoon."

"I should be treating you better. What if we dress up and go out for dinner?"

She cooed at me, "Oh honey, you are such an attentive husband!"

Quickly, she found herself face down, with my hand making the fantastic rear red.

"Ow, that hurts! Where does it say you beat me on our honeymoon?"

"I just wanted to give you an idea for your next sketch of our relationship to send to your mom."

She crawled into my arms and moaned, "God, you make me hot. I suppose there has to be a racy caption for the sketch of your hand on my ass?"

We played kissyface for a few minutes while she wiggled her bare bottom on me. I finally said, "If we want to stay in school, there has to be less sex and more studying."

"David! You didn't tell me it was only a one day honeymoon! Why, I probably haven't even gotten pregnant yet."

I flinched and shuddered. She said, "Scared you, huh?"

I slung her around my neck and marched us to her bed. She bounced as I tossed her down and stared at me with wide eyes, waiting to see what I was up to.

I walked away, willing my cock to behave in the presence of so much pulchritude. Two very cold beers accompanied me back to her, lying on her back, everything spread for my admiration.

"How are we going to stay in school if we can't get each other off our minds?"

She sat up in the lotus position, which still gave me a lot to look at. "We could have a secret engagement and fight all the time in public."

"Those deep blue eyes, with the tiniest bit of a slant to them, would give you away."

She massaged my fingers. "The way you put your hands on me, tender but possessive, will give you away."

"Let's go visit your mother, she can knock some sense into us."

"Really? You are willing to be told you are useless and unproductive and not fit to be my husband?"

"I'll take my chances. She sounds nice, if a bit domineering."

"Come here!" She yanked me down by her side and beat on me as hard as she could. It felt good. I turned face down and let her work out all her frustrations. After a while, I was asleep and she was half on me, kissing the side of my face and making nice little noises.

She was still awake and licking me. "It's too early to sleep."

"Call your mother."

"You are insane." But she got her phone and punched in the number. Her mom answered and said, "Esme, I was just sitting here after dinner and wondering how you are?"

"Mom, I am wonderful. Right here next to me is David. I think I told you we were dating. I'm putting you on speaker."

"Hi mom. It will be nice to meet you. I'm pretty stuck on your wonderful daughter."

"Mom, he told me a few minutes ago that we needed to talk to you. Does that work?"

"Is this one of those visits where you tell me you are already married and pregnant and is that ok?"

I used her first name without permission. "Claudia, I have not impregnated Esme, much as I would like to. We need to finish school, and deal with other challenges."

"David, I am not used to college students making so much sense. I think the two of you had better come up tomorrow."

Esme and I smiled at each other, thinking of undone homework.

She said, "That's fine. May we bring dinner?"

"Oh dear, I think you are softening me up already. I'll provide some lunch and make sure the pool is clean."

Claudia Phillips lived in a leafy suburb outside Portsmouth. We sat on her patio next to a very nice pool in which the robot sweeper was still making its rounds. It was an extraordinary warm, sunny October day for New Hampshire, and I hoped a swim was going to happen.

Esme explained on the way up that her parents were brilliant academics who loved each other but were too high strung to live together. There was plenty of inherited money, so they lived an hour's drive apart and got together infrequently. Neither wanted a divorce, and each had freedom to pursue romantic partners as they pleased.

Claudia asked, "David, what would you like to drink with your salad? There is some cold white wine, or lemonade, or water..."

"Lemonade sounds wonderful. Esme warned me that your interrogation will be intense and I should have a clear head."

The salad was terrific. After a few bites, she said, "I don't understand how meeting in an Econ class could lead to love? Don't young people do dates anymore?"

Esme giggled and said, "That's not the half of it, Mom. I roped him in by sketching our professor while I was supposed to take notes. He noticed and then wrote down the greatest caption for my picture."

"And one thing lead to another from that?"

"Yes, after a week of sketching, everyone in the class was in stitches and the professor called us on the carpet. He liked them so much he told us we could continue as long as we got good grades. David does the class notes and captions, and I do the sketches. I have one to show you."

I was quivering. Almost everything about the picture of me in Esme's bed was potential trouble.

Esme handed the folder over and sat down again. Claudia opened it and stared, then smiled and looked at me. "This is for real, you proposed to Esme?"

"I did, and she did that while I was still asleep the next morning."

Esme gave a little giggle and said, "I was sitting Dad's house and I seduced him in my very own bed. In addition to his other charms, he is a wonderful lover. I came and came."

The two women looked at each other for a long moment, and laughed. Claudia went around and lifted Esme under the arms and propelled her into the pool. "You are just too hot to handle, young one."

On an impulse, I picked Claudia up and walked us into the pool, clothes and all.

Esme was standing in waist deep water, stripping off her clothes. I had Claudia around the waist, nibbling at her neck and moving us to Esme, who worked her mother and me down to bare skin in a hurry.

I kissed them both and tweaked their nipples before breaking off and doing laps. I was followed and when we took a break after ten lengths, they converged on me. I leaned against the side and gathered them in my arms. Claudia nuzzled into my neck and said, "I was prepared to find that Esme had lost her head over some silly kid, but you impress me, David."

Her hand was stroking and he was growing, even in the cool water.

Esme whispered in my ear, "She wants you, and I said it was ok." Her tongue found mine and played with it. One of her hands was fondling her mother's firm, pink boob.

"Claudia, I don't recall instructions in the dating handbook to bed your future mother in law the first time you meet her."

Claudia had hold of me and led us across the patio to her bedroom. Esme was right behind, pinching my ass in a very familiar way.

In the bedroom, with a large picture window looking out into the woods, she turned around and got me in a tight clinch, her mouth mashed to mine. Esme was turning down the bed, and then approached us and knelt down. The tube in her hand was squirting out lube on my cock and inside Claudia.

In my deepest voice, I said, "Do you want it from the front or the back, and do you want my tongue or my cock first?"

"Ooh," she cooed to Esme, "he gives his women choices."

She leaned over the end of the bed and wiggled her bottom at me. "I want to find out what Esme is so excited about. Give me that big thing."

With the lube, I figured a full stroke from the beginning was needed and drove solidly into a tight cunt, drawing back quickly and repeating as she wailed out, "Oh, he feels so good in me. More!"

Esme was prancing around us, naked and laughing. "Give her your best, David. She needs a good fuck!"

Claudia was shaking and coming, squeezing me hard. I pulled out and placed Esme next to her quivering mom and applied the same treatment. Something got into me and I was reveling in having two sweet bodies at once. Esme swore at me, "God, David, are you going to fuck us to death?" Then she let out a wailing scream and came herself, falling forward on the bed and turning over with a loud giggle. I pushed Claudia into her arms and lay beside them.

A small voice said, "You are going to marry him?"

"If he'll have me."

"Do I get mother in law privileges?"

"You want to be knocked up again at forty?"

Claudia flinched and answered, "You are being nasty to your mother. Can't I just have some loving once in a while?" She had a marvelous body for a forty year old. Slim and muscled. Firm tits that looked to be about 34B. Hair on her sex, but trimmed. Most guys would give a lot to have her in their bed.

I pulled her on top of me. "Professor, you are one fine piece of ass. How come there aren't men all around you?"

"Yeah, mom, how come?"

She giggled and said, "I am very discriminating."

We tickled her and rolled around, enjoying the moment. She lay on us. "This is fun. I never imagined that Esme would find a man I liked, and who seems to like me back." Her fingers were caressing our faces.

I was feeling tender, but Esme said, "Claudia, you are not allowed to steal my fiance. He is already taken." She leaned up and took her mother's ample nipple in her teeth and made threatening noises.

Claudia had the cutest giggle. I followed along and got the other nipple.

"Alright, I promise no predatory moves. But if you come to visit, I do expect some favors in return for good cooking."

We growled and hung on to her tits. She was twitching and twisting and complaining. "Do I get my boobs back anytime soon?"

Esme put her knee in Claudia's crotch and I followed that move too.

"Oww! You're wrecking me."

We collapsed by her side, laughing and kissing. Esme grabbed the lube again and we worked it all over her breasts. The moans got louder. "God, you are bad. You are destroying your poor mother!"

I eased her over on her front and simply pulled her pelvis up and back to allow my stiff cock to enter fully. Then I sat up on the side of the bed, my arms wrapped around her. She wiggled and joined us firmly together.

"You expect me to cook like this?"

Esme was laughing hysterically and telling Claudia she needed the workout I was giving her.

I had my fingers wrapped in her hair, and Esme sucked her tongue as hard as she could. The sexy professor's body went into overdrive and the orgasm was impressive. Screams and oaths and shuddering. I held on tight, and tipped us over on our sides.

She lay there quietly, her voice promising untold violence when she recovered. Esme lay on her and said, "I've got you out of your shell, mom. It took David's help, but that was the real you, the sexual animal, coming and screaming and letting it all out."

Now Claudia was licking Esme and whispering small warm words of endearment. "You are so good to me. You bring a lover with you and send me over the moon. And you say he can take me once in a while. I love you, Esme."

I left them and went to find drink materials. When I came back, they were finishing in the shower and fixing themselves up. I was allowed to carefully apply some perfume between their breasts, behind their ears, and a tiny smidgen between their legs. They pointed at my slimy organ and sent me to the stall.

With aprons on, they fixed the dinner and served hors d'oeuvres on the patio. The sheath dresses with heels were magnificent. They had done each other's hair up and looked like models. Claudia was going by with a plate of munchies and I touched her arm. "Sit with me for a sec."

Perched on my knee with my arm around her waist, she looked at me with inquiring blue eyes.

My tongue licked her ear and I said in a low voice, "You are the sexiest thing alive. I am not letting you get away. I think the three of us are bonded now."

Esme was at my shoulder and said, "He's right, mom, we're bonded." She kissed the top of Claudia's head and gave me her lips on mine.

"If this gets any more intense, I am going to just pass out." Her grip on me was tight. The blue eyes were wide open pools of desire. I kissed her lightly. "This is a lot more fun than studying."

She stood and gave a short laugh. "You avoid your homework to molest a professor? That's a good one."

Dinner was relaxed and full of funny stories and anecdotes. The Phillips girls were taking me in from the cold and I liked the warmth of their welcome. Esme said we were going back to school after dinner or else we really would be in midterm trouble. The professor smiled and asked if we were going to see each other the following weekend. I gave her my crudest male stare and said, "Yes, of course."

Driving back in the car, Esme pounded on my arm. "Yes, yes, yes. David, that was spectacular. You just fixed up a mother-daughter relationship that has been in trouble for years."

She fell back into her reclined seat and said, "I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm full of sex from my boyfriend, I'm full of sex from my mother, I'm walking on air."

She closed her eyes and I tossed the blanket from the back seat over her.

At her dad's house, I was ordered to brush my teeth and get in her bed, minus clothes.

She slipped in beside me. The lingering perfume was exotic. "You are not getting any more sex until we get A's on our midterms. The alarm is set for 4 am. I always study well in the early morning."

I didn't hear the alarm, but I did feel the hard slap on my bare behind. "Up! I've already started the coffee. And don't wave that thing at me or I'll slap him too."

She worked through my Econ notes while I worked on Biology. There was a strange calmness in my brain. A little voice said she is ordering you around. Another one said maybe that was fine. I went back to concentrating on biology.

By Friday, we had been through three tough exams and done well. Esme had finished two screamingly funny sketches of Reggie, both of which had been picked up for syndication.

On her dad's patio, in a skimpy and thin one piece suit, she called Claudia. "We are in dad's pool and missing you. He is away for another week, why don't you come down? There are several interesting things to do in town. You can choose. David says he needs to check you out. His memory of your incredible charms needs refreshing, he says."

Claudia hesitated and then said she was dumping a faculty hen party in favor of our offer and would bring takeout from her fabulous Thai restaurant.

I went for a relaxing, long swim and opened a beer. My eyes were closing when Esme dragged me to her bed and stripped off my suit and hers. We shared the beer and she said, "I guess we need a nap more than sex..."

It was a pleasant shock to wake up with a wiggling naked woman in my arms. I was hard and she was handling him roughly. "Do I get this now, or later after you have given Claudia one of your special treatments?"

I kissed her and asked, "Is this going to work, sharing each other? I love you both, but three is supposed to be unstable."

She lay full out on me, pressing her hard mound on my cock. "You, lover dear, and I are going to find her a new man, and possible new livein husband. In the meantime, you are going to keep her hormones surging with frequent injections of you know what."

She pulled me on top and pointed my cock at her opening. "Do me. I'm insanely jealous of my mother and only rough sex will cure me!"

She didn't mean it, but the sex was great. Rolling, hitting, swatting, taking her over the back of the sofa. Doing her on the kitchen table until she came and flooded out on the wooden surface we ate from. She giggled and told me it was gross. I took her against the wall with a full body press.

"Damn, you are good. I just keep coming and coming. Have you saved anything for Claudia?"

"I guess you will just have to watch, won't you? We better clean up."

I made a beer run for some genuine Singha and Esme sliced up veggies into finger food. We heard the crunch of her car and went out to help with food and baggage.

I got a warm, wet kiss and a whispered, "Forgot all about me, have you?"

I pinched her bottom and growled.

It was after seven, so we heated up the food and ate on the patio. She looked at us and said, "You look suspiciously relaxed. I thought there was a temporary ban on sex."

"Ban lifted," Esme said, "he nailed me good a little while ago. I told him to save something for you."

Claudia giggled and nibbled on Esme's fingers. "You've become the thoughtful daughter I always knew you would be."

Esme stood behind her mother and ran her hands down the front of her dress. "I told David that he worked some kind of magic cure on our issues last weekend. Maybe I'm not as adolescent, and you aren't as protective and controlling?"

Claudia pulled her only child into her lap and they kissed, letting it run on a long time.

They both had tears running down and I said, "I'll take care of the dishes."