Taking Econ 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later they were on either side, hip bumping me and suggesting a moonlight swim. I lay down on the sofa with Claudia on top. "It's ok we are not jumping each other?"

She sighed and burrowed into my shoulder. Esme was on the end of the sofa working her feet.

"David, one minute you are giving me your male talk and I am juicing. The next minute I'm relaxed on top of you going to sleep."

Esme said, "Tell her about your special loving formula."

The head came up and her tongue licked me. "Special formula?"

"I discovered that some women like to be told they can't have sex now, but you will take them in the night without warning. Esme had her first sex with me that way."

"Mom, you are sound asleep and suddenly this big hard cock is driving into you and it is such a shock. Your body comes alive before you do, and a big orgasm is racing through. I almost passed out."

"I get to do that? Tonight?"

"Actually," I whispered, "you are such hot stuff you can have me any way you want."

The zip on her dress was lowered and my hands were busy with her back muscles. Her butt was wiggling as she thought about what kind of sex she wanted. I pinched it and pulled her down on my hard cock.

"We are ruining these dresses. Let's have a swim and climb into bed."

Strangely, the swim made me sleepier than ever. Claudia said, "In the night," and we were gone.

There is only one thing wrong with my technique. If the male is worn out from a week of cramming and testing, and a wild encounter with his fiancee, he forgets to wake up in the dark night. The smell of coffee was under my nose and two bodies in pretty nighties were sitting on the bed smiling at me. I groaned and took the offered sip.

"Not much of a stud, am I?"

"We are giving you a pass just this once. I told Claudia to forget underwear today, so you can attack her at will."

Claudia pulled the nightie up to her shoulders. Raised up by her arms, the breasts were beautiful and alluring. I launched myself at her, growling and nipping. She tried to get away and I slapped her tight rear as hard as I could.

"Good for nothing bastard, what do you think you are doing?"

She was head down over the back of the sofa with my cock planted firmly in her before she had a chance to curse me again. Holding her down with one hand, I spanked one globe and then the other, all the while working my cock in her wet sheath.

"I'm not some cheap whore, stop this!"

Esme stood to one side, watching mom get the same treatment she got yesterday. My arm swept the kitchen table clean and laid her out on it, still swearing a blue streak.

"If you don't behave, I'm going to tie you to this table and torture you for hours."

She squeezed me and came, wailing. I stayed right where I was, knowing she needed and wanted more. She tried to push me out with strong cunt muscles and I responded by driving deeper. My cock felt bigger than ever and she dropped into a moaning state, calling out, "Esme! He's broken me completely. Does he do this to you? Making your body his? Seizing every climax and sending it back for more? Oh god, save me."

Hugging and kissing the limp body, I walked down the hall to the shower and got us under the hard spray. I sat down with her in my arms and soaped everything I could reach. She turned into me and let the water beat down on her back.

"Fuck, that was good. You are not planning on disappearing, are you?"

Esme was holding towels for us and looking adorable in the nightie with the rose colored ribbon.

Claudia eased into the middle of the bed, eyes closed and very post-orgasmic. She mumbled, "This is not in the playbook. You are not allowed to have great sex at my age, and especially not with your son in law."

Esme hummed. "Are you leaving tonight, mom?" She leaned across Claudia and kissed me as their boobs rubbed.

We were expecting a response when we realized mom was asleep. Esme crawled out carefully and took me in the front room and into a tight, rocking clinch. "That was really hot, David. I've never seen a woman have an orgasm like that before."

I turned her around so my hands could work on her front through the thin nightie. "That's compared to your large inventory of orgasm viewing?"

She pushed me to the floor and lay on me. "Be careful, I fight nastier than she does."

"You're tense. Why?"

"I'm worried that she will revert to type. We've had a lot of issues."

I kneaded her fine ass and said, "But you have a special weapon now."

"What you are saying is that anytime she acts up, I threaten her with your big cock?"

"She seems to have a thing for it. Reduced her to a quivering lump just a little while ago."

Esme was a quivering, wiggling lump herself. "Now that you have met my mother, are you still going to marry me?"

"We will get to do sketches together? There should be a baby or two? Sex most days?"

She hummed and pressed her bottom on me harder.

"If Claudia wants sex, that's ok?"

Louder humming. "Especially if I join in."

"We are supposed to be studying, not rolling on the floor."

Very quiet humming. "What about a nap?" Her eyes were closed.

"Study first, nap later." I brought us more coffee and we did homework.

With quiet steps, the professor approached. She had her one piece suit on. We got kisses. "God, I can't believe I had sex like that in my husband's house. What if I stay as the maid in return for loving every night?"

I pulled her into my lap and took the front of the suit down. Her nipples popped at me. "A professor for a mother in law who likes me? I'm not sure I can take this." Our tongues fought and the kiss was long and hot.

"Damn it, Esme, you sure found a keeper. I'm jealous up to here."

Esme stood behind, pulling on my hair and Claudia's hair. "He's funny too. His captions break everybody up, including Reggie."

We abandoned homework and followed Claudia into the pool. The laps felt good, washing away girlfriend and mother in law baggage. Maybe I should concentrate on just being David, the friendly stud. It occurred to me that the water was washing their baggage away too and I came up for air. They were sitting, naked, on the edge of the pool at the other end. I swam lazily to them.

"How can I concentrate and get a degree, and a job, when there are naked women around every corner? Beautiful naked women who take me on the living room carpet."

I leaned forward and licked four wonderful nipples. "Look, he is paying homage."

Over lunch, which was delicious, I pondered my good fortune in attracting not one but two incredibly sexy females into bed.

I gave Claudia my toughest male stare. "Honey, I'm not sure your tuneup is complete. After such a long layoff, maybe you need more practice."

"Can you believe that arrogance? He is so studly, he just runs over us."

After we cleaned up the kitchen, I wrapped my arms around Claudia and said, "Ok mom, what's the deal? You've got your almost son-in-law captured. He'll do anything you tell him to. He and Esme need to get back to the books soon."

She folded herself into our arms and whispered, "You've got that backwards. I'm the one who is captured. I am so happy for both of you. Tell me what you want the old lady to do."

There was a lot of humming and rocking back and forth.

Esme said, "I would like to see more of you than I have been. Can we make a date to see each other for a weekend at least once a month? With your calendar and ours, that will be hard, but we should try. We can go to you or you can come to us in the city. We are going to move in together."

There was silence for a minute, and she said, "I would like to contribute and share. A two bedroom unit so one room can be for art and studying, and the other can be for orgies and sleeping." She smiled at us.

Esme hugged me and said, "What if the warmed up mother-daughter relationship doesn't stay warmed up?"

She kissed Esme and whispered, "You are right to worry. We should write down some expectations of each other, and I will also give you a check for a year's contribution in advance, so there aren't sudden surprises to the student budget."

I said, "What about me? What about my expectations?"

Have you ever watched two aroused females blush as they realize you are thinking of future sex with them, and wondering what you have in mind? It was delicious. At least until they saw my smirk and came after me.

Esme sat on my chest.

"You are truly bad," Claudia said, "There will be a separate indenture agreement for you. Duties and indemnities in return for access to your high class ladies!"

I stood and pulled them in. "Access to high class ladies. I like the sound of that."

* * *

Claudia's visit set off a chain of events for Esme and me. Intense concentration on Reggie's class, and on the design for his Economics text. Frenzied catchup in other classes we had been ignoring. Evenings spent looking for a new apartment that Claudia might be willing to subsidize.

Mostly, we slept in Esme's bed. When I prepared dinner at my place and she had an extra glass of wine, there was the possibility that my lover would spend the night in my evil bed. In the morning, she was full of complaints, and when I accosted her in the shower, threats to completely cut me off if I didn't behave. This only worked for her part of the time. If it had been several days since our last sex, and if my noises behind her were especially ferocious, she would obediently bend over and hiss, "Now, useless one."

It turned out that neither of us was very fond of shower sex, but it was a good place to start, with everything clean. I manhandled her strong body, blocking knees headed for my crotch, and choosing the furniture over which she was to be draped for taking. After a good fight, she would sigh loudly, dash for the messy bed, and throw herself down with legs spread, eyes flashing and daring.

With a great roar, I would be upon her, plunging deep as she rained blows on my head. Minutes later, the voice would be lifted in a long, high pitched wail as she came and clutched me to her.

A few days before finals, on a rare sunny Saturday morning, Claudia called and announced that a friend had offered an introduction to a woman who was moving to Brussels with her family for a political post at the European Commission. The apartment, which would be available for sublet for a year or more, was ten blocks from campus.

Listening to Claudia on the speakerphone, while encircling Esme with my legs, and idly massaging her back muscles, I shook my head, and whispered, "Too good to be true. We can't afford it."

The next words out of Claudia's mouth ordered us to report to her home for lunch and discussion of details. In clipped tones, she rang off.

Pulling the sheet up, Esme arranged herself tightly and licked my face. "You are required to be the picture of grown up self-discipline today. She will rub her obnoxious personality all over us. After we pledge everlasting love and devotion, she is going to make a wonderful deal on the rent."

Thinking back to the last visit, I asked, "When do I press her against the wall and invade her panties?"

Seized by a terrible giggle, her hand found me fully hard. "Oh god, you are going to have me before we go!"

After she was positioned on her knees, entertaining my cock and still giggling, I said, "We must do her together, I suppose. Provide edgy sex like she imagines all the students are enjoying."

Clenching me and laughing again, Esme asked, "Why am I not getting edgy sex if all the students are doing it?

I withdrew and snuggled into her bosom. "I am content to wait until we are in the new apartment, but I suspect she is horny as sin thinking about the last time we met. Shall we just rush in, rip clothes off, and have her on the floor? Is that edgy enough?"

She hugged me tight and hissed, "Why do I have anything to do with you? Taking the daughter and the mother too!"

"That's my self-discipline. Making sure neither is left out!"

Esme decided the sunny day called for use of her father's convertible with the top down. We took the back way to avoid freeway snarls and blasting wind. Her head bundled in a colored scarf, I held her hand and could think of nothing except making her my wife.

Claudia was on her front porch with a large basket. "It is such a nice day, we are going on the water to the island."

I didn't know about it, but there was a family motor launch, and a family island in the bay. I helped with the cover at the private pier leased from friends, and found that it started right up.

"David, you are appointed captain of the vessel. There is even a cap for you in the drawer there. I will navigate."

She stood by my side and showed me the proper compass setting, along with pointing out the buoys marking shallow rocks. I wrapped an arm around her and stole a kiss. "I am not to run us aground?"

She returned the kiss with a hint of tongue and said, "Aye, there will be no favors from the ladies if we are forced to swim for shore!"

The island was really an islet, perhaps the size of a football field, covered by granite boulders, with a tiny dock just large enough for the launch. We spread our lunch on one of the few grassy places and relaxed in the sun. After a meatloaf sandwich and a craft beer, I was ready for a nap when Claudia launched her verbal attack.

"Both of you, I am going to subsidize this nice apartment sublet, but there are conditions."

In my best tough guy voice, I said, "Esme, are we accepting conditions? As I recall, lounging naked in our bed after wild sex, she said we needed to spend more time together."

I crouched over the laughing body, growling and kissing. Esme had undone the bra and was torturing the fine boobs.

Pulling her tight to my chest with a hand firmly landed on a plump breast, I whispered, "Tell us your awful conditions."

I was pushed down so both of them could sit on my chest. "David, you are captain of our ship and taker of our virtue." Claudia let the last of the sentence drip from her tongue.

"Yes. I love taking virtue, it is so tasty!"

They giggled and I pulled them to my side. We were sheltered from the cool wind off the water and the sun felt very nice. "After the conditions, do we get a nap?"

"Esme, how do you put up with this smart mouth?"

"Mom, he is all wound up hoping for another go with you. I am worried you will steal him. Tell us about the conditions."

"Daughter, we are a package. That big cock has to keep both of us happy, or else."

I had my hand inside the shorts and briefs, liking what I found there. "Yes. Or else."

She seemed to be pleased with my kisses, and in no hurry to enlighten us.

"David, perhaps she needs a round of outdoor sex, here in the sun on the family island."

"You wouldn't."

I sat her up and said, "Start talking, or else."

With eyes very wide open staring at me, she stood and dropped her clothes. Then reached down and yanked off my trousers and shorts. He was very hard.

"That's better. She dropped rapidly, as though sure we would go together well. We did. She positioned Esme in front and had her naked quickly.

Her fingers tweaked Esme's tits, producing an avalanche of giggles and squeals. "Claudia, you must stop!"

"Hush, young one. The first of my conditions is that each of us has a key and can come and go as we please. With partners, if that is necessary."

She rocked on me with a terrible grin. I willed myself to expand inside her and thrust boldly upward.

"Ah, he sees that not all conditions are objectionable. The second condition is that we share dinner meal preparation. The cook for each evening is to be informed of the headcount no later than noon."

I said, "Esme, if she is going to cook, things are looking up."

"The third of my conditions is that I have agreed to teach a seminar at your school next term and will be in the new apartment more often than planned."

She smiled and hugged Esme tighter.

"Claudia, these are dreadful conditions. I am not sure I will be able to chase your screaming naked body around the apartment morning, noon AND night."

Three naked lovers cuddled in the rocks on a sunny afternoon. It seemed edgy to me.

She whispered in my ear, "You didn't finish me." Esme echoed, "Or me."

"I am not nasty enough to pound you into this granite. Besides, according to the new conditions, it is my turn for dinner and I must shop when we get back." I closed my eyes.

Everyone hummed and napped for a half hour or so, until the breeze chilled the expanses of skin and roused us. As we dressed, I thought the whole day was a sweet and welcome surprise. My harem of two seemed pleased. And I was allowed to have noontime sex on their own little island! A quiet voice warned, better earn your keep.

I laughed out loud and they glanced at me suspiciously. "He is too happy. We will suffer."

I captained the little boat again on the way back. The owner had her arm around my waist and refrained from owner-like directions. I may have kissed her a time or two. After depositing them at Claudia's house, I did the shopping, deciding on baked chicken, fresh green beans and mashed potatoes. Not too inventive, but I was on trial, I knew.

An hour later, the chicken was in the oven, I had been through the shower, and Claudia was handing me more icy cold martini than I needed. Mother had declared we were sleeping over and braving the commute traffic to Boston at a very early hour.

They honored the chef by appearing for dinner in matching flowery dresses. There was a lot of cleavage showing, and no sign of a bra on either one.

The chicken was excellent, and Claudia had opened a nice chardonnay. They complimented the meal and I felt all puffed up. Might be useful for the mother in law to know I was good for more than great sex and a few captions.

"Mom, when is the apartment likely to be available?"

"She said they had to be in Brussels by the end of the month, which is three weeks."

"Furniture?"

"The apartment in Brussels is furnished, so most everything will be left behind."

Claudia smiled, "It seems hardly worthwhile to pay storage on that junk the two of you have."

Esme and I stared at the insult to our precious student furnishings, all of which had had prior lives.

"Don't give me that look. Donate every bit to Goodwill. If necessary, and we are still talking in a year, I will replace it."

I hugged Esme, resisting the impulse to drag Claudia to the floor and take her instantly.

"Mother, that is very generous, but we are terribly insulted."

Claudia herded us to the living room sofa, saying she would bring dessert and decaf.

I whispered, "Something must be wrong, we aren't fighting and she wants to live with us."

Esme buried her face in my shoulder, crying fake tears, "She's trying to steal you! I knew this would happen!"

I stuffed my hand down the front of her dress and grumbled, "You've never had better sex since she showed up. What are you whining about?"

We were on the floor, wrestling and giggling, when dragon lady arrived with a dessert tray. "Would you silly kids please get off the floor and sit properly. It's a good thing I am moving in to provide adult supervision!"

I didn't remember being dragged to bed after the fine dinner, but the warmth of two bodies on me in Claudia's bed felt very nice. What wasn't nice was the insistent clanging of the alarm in the dark.

The steaming coffee was very necessary as we stood awkwardly in the kitchen. Esme was wrapping warm bagels with cheese to take on the road. "Go say goodbye to her with a sweet kiss and say you love her."

"I thought you were angry..."

"Don't be silly, I can tease when I want."

Claudia's hands tried to pull me down into the bed. "Not possible. We have class in three hours. Will you come and visit next weekend?"