Taking Econ 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad boy. Trying to give your new girlfriend orders..."

With a squeeze of her breast, I was out of there. In the car, Esme giggled and said, "You are so cute with her."

"Cute?"

"Yes. Here you are, playing sex games with an older woman who has fallen for you and given up terrorizing her daughter."

"She happens to be an incredible lover who is smart and has a lot more money than we do. What about inventive, sensuous, caring, generous?"

"The punishment for my teasing is to be held up for comparison and found wanting?"

I reached for her hand and kissed the tips of her fingers. "You are still tender about your Mom, aren't you? Maybe we have to go easy on the teasing?"

"I had the worst attack of jealousy yesterday, watching your big cock drive back and forth and listening to her moans."

"What about tonight, in your bed, listening to your moans?"

"Yes. Better. Much better."

* * *

The next weeks were busy, almost frantic. Exams at school. Tough homework every night. Working on the design for Reggie's book in odd moments. We gave notice on Esme's apartment and stood in the front room, surveying the shabby furniture she had recently been proud of.

"Mom's right. This is student junk. Do we curb it?"

Having been too busy for sex for days, I was feeling horny and stuffed my hands under her tee.

"Do you want sex here, or should we visit Claudia? When is moving day?"

I got to tweak stiff nipples while she phoned her mother. "Hi, we need relaxation. Are you up for a visit? This apartment is a disaster."

"Hi yourself. I was about to call. I'm giving a talk tomorrow in town and they are putting me up at a very nice boutique hotel. I will upgrade it to a suite. Does he look after mothers-in-law in strange hotels?"

I seized the phone, "You mean quality champagne, dinner out, and company in the large bed?"

Esme had her knee in my crotch as Claudia answered, "What wonderful manners you have. Study hard and I will send directions after lunch."

She had me flat on my back. "Wonderful manners? Just for that, you are buying your fiancee a new dress!"

I pulled her down for a kiss. "You told me to look after her. She is offering a night of delights in the lap of comfort. It will be deliciously naughty."

We were on the raw edge of stripping off clothes for some tension release when I stood with the glorious body in my arms, saying, "Study now, sex later."

Pulling my head down for more kisses, she said, "How did I find a guy with self-discipline?"

I fixed us white tea and toast while she got homework organized. A punch to my bicep was required before she spoke with an edge in her voice. "This is just a trick. You are going to get both of us tonight! No wonder you are willing to wait."

"I hope you are teasing. Are we having menage a trois problems?"

She arranged herself across my knees, facing in, and lay her head on my chest. The low voice said, "David, I love you dearly. When I am being bad, like just then, you have permission to punish your silly jealous woman."

"So, all the mother-daughter issues aren't gone, after all? I have to beat them out of you?"

There was a problem. Esme was crying. On my chest. I held tight and made soothing noises.

"Oh David, this is just stupid. We have such great sex together. Why can't I let go of that nasty little worry inside?"

I kissed the top of her head. "It's not the sex. Something inside is still not sure you can be friends with your mother."

She stood up, wiping her eyes. "Ok, we have a new deal. I beat you when you are being too arrogant male, and you beat me when I am being selfish jealous female."

Sipping my tea and trying to concentrate on the text in front of me, I was in a daze. What I thought might be a hurricane in our relationship turned out to be only a passing thunderstorm. She was across the table, sipping her tea just as I was, with a smile on her face. My education about women was continuing.

"What?" The wide blue eyes stared at me.

"It's nothing. I love you."

The unblinking stare continued. "You still love me after a bad tantrum?"

I laughed. "Hush. Get your nose in that book."

After a couple of hours booking, I decided the shopping trip should include lunch. Claudia for dinner, Esme for lunch, I thought. A little voice said to pursue that thought. Fiancee's were supposed to come first.

It turned out Esme knew how to spend my money. In the high rent shopping district in Back Bay, it took two tries before the right little black dress was found. Eight hundred dollars for black. The little voice said to smile and pay. Could have been worse.

"David, you are a dear. I am taking you to my favorite lunch place and treating!

We held hands and acted silly. As we passed a VS shop, I turned us in and said, "Find the skimpiest, laciest underwear they have and buy two sets!"

She pointed to an armchair, "Sit!" There was another male nearby and we smiled at each other, knowing that our role was to compliment our women and pay the outrageous prices without complaint.

Esme was not into modeling underwear in a store and returned from the dressing room clutching the frilly items. I extended a credit card to the clerk. She smiled and said, "Marvelous choice. I am sure you will enjoy." She made it deliberately unclear whether the comment was directed to Esme or to me. I got a poke in my ribs from behind.

I strolled with her to the restaurant, carrying colorful bags from two women's stores that clearly identified me as the dutiful boyfriend. She ordered champagne, and smiled through the flute at me, "I could get used to this."

I made a growling noise and said, "We are stopping at the sex shop on the way back."

The faint smile was enigmatic, "You want more noise from me than you already get?"

"What about a little surprise for Claudia in that fancy bed she is offering tonight?"

Esme gave me one of her unblinking stares until she broke up laughing and leaned over for a quick kiss. "I had an awful thought. Probably can't even say it in public."

I frowned. "You are the dutiful daughter tonight. She is going out of her way to be nice. Any kink starts with her first." I followed that order with a smile, suggesting that Claudia might be slipping into slutty ways herself.

When we arrived in the hotel lobby at four, Claudia was at the registration desk with a large suitcase next to her. The receptionist was apparently making excuses about the lack of bellmen.

I edged next to her, speaking in a low voice to the agent, "This is shameful for an establishment of your pretensions. I will escort the lady to her room myself."

Claudia said nothing, but led the way to the elevator bank. With the doors closed, she slammed me against the back wall. "Pretensions indeed. How did you know I needed rescuing from that awful man?"

The kiss went on so long that Esme began pounding on her rear. "Stop that! He is mine!"

In the bedroom of the suite, I wrestled the suitcase onto its stand, and the two of them began unfolding clothes. Claudia said, "David, I'm really not like one of those clothes horse bimbos. I have two talks to deliver, and two fancy dinners. Plus entertaining my daughter and her sexy boyfriend at one of the better restaurants in town."

As she smiled at me, the phone rang. I picked it up and the manager introduced himself. I let him rattle on for a minute, then interrupted and said, "I understand any hotel has staff difficulties from time to time, especially on a Saturday afternoon. But, you have insulted one of the most senior professors from a university right here in Boston, who is a featured speaker at the conference which is convening here tomorrow. Before she lets loose with her friends about this incident, perhaps you could repair your reputation with a better bottle of chilled champagne?"

These were magic words. Champagne for VIP's he knew about. Claudia and Esme were tackling me before I even hung up. "David! That was brilliant. Esme and I are going to duck into the shower. Don't drink it all before we are back!"

I removed a fancy quilt from the big bed, and carefully peeled back the blanket and top sheet so they could recline as two well bred women might wish to do after their bath. When they returned, with towels not covering much, I was in my black briefs, extending two glasses of bubbly and pointing to a tray of fancy canapes.

"My goodness, daughter, they seem to have found a handsome slave to handle our needs."

"Mother, look at the muscles. This is no ordinary valet."

My own glass in hand, I crowded them closer and closer to the bed, holding out my arm for the towels. Whatever had been in the shower gel spun a wonderful cocoon of fragrance about them. If I wasn't careful, the silk briefs were going to fail to contain me.

They lay back, laughing and showing everything. "Come here, devil. We'll never get to dinner if you keep this up."

They were right, so I settled for kisses everywhere, drawing shrieks and giggles. I was favored with the duty of assembling and fitting very fancy underwear, including garter belts and expensive sheer stockings. My thumb was required to check the fit of the panties, which caused a sharp intake of breath, followed by swats at my head. "He is very bold, my dear. What shall we do? Discharge him this instant?"

"No, of course not. There must be punishment. Down with the briefs!"

In not very many seconds, their tongues had me in a state of full erection, roaring threats. "The hell with dinner! You are mine!"

They leaped up and danced away. "No, no, no. Rewards are after dinner, not before!"

I had arranged for a limo and the driver folded them in, looking every inch a sophisticated mother-daughter duo.

In the restaurant, we had a premium table, for which I had slipped the maitre 'd a twenty dollar bill, as instructed by Claudia. Her credit card burning a hole in my penurious pocket, I gazed across the table at my future mother-in-law, rosy cheeked and laughing freely. Esme elbowed me and whispered, "...never seen this before."

Claudia was a terrific conversationalist, keeping us interested and laughing the entire meal, which ended with a made to order souffle that was out of this world. The expensive sauterne to go with was courtesy of the house. I sipped and almost convinced myself Reggie's course and project were a snap.

On the way back, Claudia hugged us in the luxurious leather seat and said, "It is such fun to be with you two. Otherwise, I would be back in my room, lonely and worrying about my speech for tomorrow."

Esme crawled into her arms for a wet kiss and said, "What we have here, David, is a Hot Mama. Very hot. Also, a generous one. Thank you for that fabulous dinner, Mom."

I pushed a hand under both dresses, making low male noises. "We will have to check the temperature soon. Very soon." A sudden flash of memory made me smile. There was a spa tub in the suite bathroom!

I became the solicitous valet once more. "May I assist you, Madam?" as they exited from the limo.

Generous tips for the driver and the man at the bell desk. Soft caresses as bodies made their way to the elevator.

When we arrived at the room, I excused myself to inspect the tub and begin filling it with very warm water. In the bedroom, assistance was provided with hanging the elegant dresses.

"David, what on earth are you up to?" Claudia reached for me, but I dodged out of her grasp.

"Mistress, I am simply doing my inadequate best to make your experience of the evening memorable."

"Esme! Do something about him!" Before Esme could react, I seized Mom's body and carried it to the spa, pouring a container of bubbles in before submerging her. The whisper was loud, "David, this is incredible. Keep it up!"

Back to bedroom, where it took but a moment to remove the frilly bra and panties. "Stop! I didn't ask for that."

Before she finished, I was lowering her into the arms of Claudia, closing the door and sliding in.

Claudia was laughing. "This is ridiculous. I haven't been in a bubble bath since I was a little girl."

"Mother, David has decided that this is an evening of total silliness. We had better go along or he might put us over his knee."

In half an hour, Claudia was totally out of it. I drained the tub and held her under the shower to rinse the suds. Esme dried her and by the time she was folded into the large bed, her eyes were fully closed.

Esme pushed me to the sofa in the other room and arranged herself on top with the throw blanket. "That was perfect. I don't think she has ever been pampered like that."

"What about your pampering? Mother shouldn't get all the attention."

Wiggling on me, she said, "You've been pampering me all along, devil. Why do you think I am so hopelessly in love?"

"My god, Esme, I've only known you for eight weeks. We still have to book for finals and make A's for Reggie."

She kept wiggling, but said, "No sex tonight. We are going to do our catchup homework tomorrow while she works on her speech. If we are nice, she will get guest passes so we can attend. There will be a big audience."

In the morning, Claudia was a different woman. Full professor mode required sharp orders about breakfast and clothing and a schedule for the day. Esme got us excused for study hall, but managed to sneak in a low voiced inquiry as to whether we might listen to her speech.

"It is a piece of fluff for a group of economists at least half of whom are totally wrong headed! If you insist, I will arrange two guest passes at the registration desk." The smile said she liked the idea of family hearing the result of her hard work on the speech.

Claudia's featured speech on Anomalous Behavior by Short Sellers was delivered to a full house, with people standing in the back. She was in rare form, with colored charts demonstrating that short sellers mostly lost money. In other words, they seldom knew what they were doing, acting on imperfect information gathered through rumor and gossip. Her collection of one liners about some notorious bad behavior had the audience in stitches. At the end, she got a standing ovation. Esme and I clapped with everyone else.

"David, wasn't she incredible? This is going to make the New York papers tomorrow!"

Later that evening, Esme's phone rang with a call from Claudia. "Our new landlady called to say they are flying tomorrow and we are welcome to the flat anytime after noon. What about a small celebration?"

We agreed and announced that dinner would be in the apartment, since we were getting fat in restaurants. Claudia insisted on bringing the champagne and we didn't argue.

After Reggie's class the next morning, he gave us the high sign and we followed to his office. He pointed to the Wall Street Journal on his desk and asked Esme, "Your mother?"

My fiancee nodded, not sure what to expect next. "This is incredibly good material. I need to quote her in the textbook!"

A lightbulb popped in my head, "Would you like to join us for dinner tonight with her? We are having a small celebration."

Esme gave me a sharp eye, but Reggie accepted with enthusiasm, and we had shortly given him the new address and agreed on a 7 pm arrival.

Walking away, I got a terrific poke in the back. "You are playing with high stakes, lover, what if they strike sparks?"

Unbelievably, the departing owners had left the apartment immaculate. I was sent out with the dinner shopping list while Esme got the kitchen organized and checked the china and crystal.

When I returned, Esme said we should not surprise Claudia at the last minute, so I composed a humble text advising that Professor Bourne-Jameson was most impressed by her speech and would be joining us for dinner. I hoped it was agreeable that I had not checked with her in advance.

In minutes, I had a response saying no, it was not at all agreeable for professors with hyphenated names to be intruding into her dinner celebration, but she could endure it just this once. There was a smiling emoji at the end.

"David, she would have tanned my hide for trying that. What magic hold do you have, as if I didn't know?"

Another lightbulb popped, and I said, "Go get your sketching materials and do one of her giving the speech. She will love it and so will he. I will carry on here in the kitchen."

Her words out the door were, "David, if you screw up my meal..."

She scared the dickens out of me by not returning until six fifteen, just as Claudia's taxi was drawing up. They bustled in and I was sent down to retrieve her luggage and the precious sack of French champagne.

"Kids, I am a wreck. I need a shower and a drink and a soft sofa to sink into."

"David, please assist your mother-in-law with her bath..."

I scrubbed her back and manhandled her boobs, saying what a fantastic speech she had delivered. In a small voice, she asked if there might be a reward later?

I toweled briskly and worked on the hair, which hadn't gotten wet. "You are to relax and trade bon mots with Reggie. He is super smart but a terrific person as well. Let your kids, as you call us, pamper the famous professors."

All day, I had been shaking with fear over my impetuous invitation to Reggie. Within five minutes of his arrival, all four of us were laughing. Over a second glass of champagne, Esme brought out one of her brown folders and handed it to Claudia. "Mom, a small gift in honor of your great speech yesterday."

The sketch was amazing, capturing the intensity of her posture at the podium, along with just the right facial expression of restrained glee at the damage she was inflicting on the self-inflated short sellers. My caption said, "Esme's Mom Giving It to the Short Sellers."

Conversation roared along, right through the grilled fish entree, the salad, and the dessert of New York cheesecake I had successfully searched for.

Reggie was alert enough to notice Claudia's eyes drooping and rose for goodbyes. "It has been a fantastic evening with the three of you. I hope to reciprocate after the term is over and I can regroup."

Two weeks later, finals were over, and we were moving into the fancy sublet apartment. Two aggressive women were superintending my efforts in loading and unloading the rental truck with slight remains of Esme's and my stuff, and a few nice contributions from Claudia. Most of the owner's furniture had been left for us because the apartment in Brussels was furnished.

"Oh, my back. Gin and TLC are required." This was just an invitation for a wrestle on the master bedroom king size mattress. The three of us had slept together for perhaps a dozen times and the fun and lust had not worn off. Today was just fun, rolling around kissing and nipping.

"The two of you will be the death of me. How on earth did you manage those over the top scores on your finals and everything else too? Including changing your mother's whole life around?"

Esme pinched her boobs while I rubbed between her legs. "Mom, you've lit a fire in the kids!"

She hugged us tight and said, "I have a surprise. We are going to the Bahamas for a week at Christmas!"

"Claudia!" I said, "how thoughtful. How can we ever pay you back?" My hands were sliding the tailored trousers down, taking briefs along. She struggled in my arms. Esme cooperated with my own jeans, so that hard cock found warm wet pussy in seconds.

"Oohhh, you are so bad!" She was full of energy, calling me names and trying to fight off the deep penetration. The thrusting of the almost son-in-law that made her come like no other male ever had. Esme was having fun herself, beating my ass and threatening more violence if something wasn't saved for her.

A stray thought went through my mind, post finals. "Hard work is its own reward." Laughing, I redoubled the fine fucking Claudia was getting. At that moment, she screamed and came. Still laughing, I speared Esme and shouted, "Hard work is its own reward."