Taking Econ 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flipped us and sat up, squeezing as hard as she could. "You are a devil, David, chasing and bedding both of us." Her smile was terrific and the leaned in kiss was tender. "I love you, devil."

Claudia went to the shower, clutching her bottom. "If you keep on like that, there must be a wedding."

I whispered in Esme's ear, "Too bad there can't be two weddings."

She pulled my hair, "I should do a sketch, 'David, with two bigamous lovers.' "

I smiled, looking up at her pink laughing face, "You could pay tuition with that one. Especially when the family similarity is detected."

Frowning, she slurped herself off the fading pole, and grabbed my hand. "Bad. You are just full of trouble."

Claudia was drying off and snapped her towel at us. "How does he make sex so much fun? I've never had a laughing orgasm before."

Esme pulled my lips to hers as the water beat down. "There's a fine caption for a sketch, David. What does it go with?"

We soaped each other vigorously, cleansing mess to the drain.

"Hmmm. Perhaps we need an Erotic Art outlet for your series on kinky loving!"

Claudia was at the unfamiliar stove, studying complicated controls. The silk robe was open and her breasts filled my hands. "Appliances need a Professor, do they?"

She leaned back, hands in my damp hair. "Be a good boy, David, and get me one burner on medium heat for the egg pan."

I did that and nuzzled under her ear. "You are awfully nice to the college kid, Claudia."

"Stop pulling at my emotions, college kid. I'll end up crying on your shoulder."

Epilogue

"I can't possibly be a grandmother!" A laughing Andrew was on her knee, full of tireless energy at fifteen months.

Esme whispered in my ear, "How did we engineer a full Professor into a Nanny job?"

We were sunning next to Claudia's pool on a warm spring day, just a week after graduation. We both had new jobs to face up to by the beginning of the month.

"She gets to play Mommy without much of the responsibility. She scares you though, with all those threats to go off her birth control"

Esme was squeezing my hand and smiling. Her bare Mommy boobs were leaking. She'd given up trying to keep her top dry. They were a glorious light brown from days at the pool with her infant son.

A sharp voice said, "I heard that. Don't forget I have to deal with his messes."

I asked, "What was Reggie calling about?"

"He would like to take us to dinner, including Nanny and Andrew. Says the book sales have gone by five hundred thousand, headed for a million. His publisher reports the sketches are generating incredible reviews. He wants to make a large gift to Andrew's college fund."