Taking Everything You Want

Story Info
Being taken without remorse.
1.6k words
4.25
11.5k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW CNC Content, if you're not into forced stuff please don't continue.

I arrive fashionably late to the party, not wanting to appear too eager I took my time getting ready, carefully applying makeup and doing my hair. I also tried to keep my clothing somewhat modest, didn't want to give anyone the wrong idea. My skirt landing mid thigh and only the first two buttons of my blouse undone, just the barest hunt of cleavage.

I look around nervously before spotting you from across the room, everyone seems so much more mature than me, easily in their late 30s while I'm barely 25.

You motion for me to join you and introduce me to the small group you're standing with, we make small talk for a few minutes before you offer to make me a drink. I follow you to the bar area and blush as you compliment my outfit. The drink you hand me is strong, stronger than what I usually have but I'm trying to impress you so I drink, quicker than I meant to.

Your hand rests in the small of my back guiding me back to the living room and it stays there as we rejoin the conversation. I'm starting to feel a little tipsy and I keep catching glances of you looking me up and down. I can't help but feel excited that you're looking at me like that.

I've lost track of the conversation, lost in the feeling of your fingers gently rubbing my back but I come back from when I hear someone mention you have a replication of a Jackson Pollock painting. "I love his work!" I blurt out suddenly, drawing a chuckle from you. "Well, I'll have to show you it later," you reply with a smile.

More people arrive and you whisper in my ear that you'll be back, sending shivers up and down my spine as you go welcome the new guests.

I distract myself looking around the room and admiring the artwork you have, when a few minutes later I feel a hand on my waist and I look up to see you. "Let's sneak away, and I'll show you that painting". You say with a smile taking my hand.

You lead me upstairs, away from the noise of the party to an entertainment room with the painting. I'm in awe of it and gaze happily. You move behind me and rest your hands on my hips, your breath on my neck is making my stomach turn little flips, before I can catch myself I l realize I'm pressing back against you and a soft moan escapes.

I blush bright red and I hear you chuckle, "I thought you'd enjoy the painting but not this much." I smile and take a step forward but trip, the drink you gave me was a lot stronger than I thought, you catch me and hold me against you for a moment looking down at me. Just as I think you're about to kiss me you pull back, I make a small noise of disappointment as I follow you back to the hallway, almost bumping into you as you've stopped suddenly. You turn to face me and I see something different in your eyes for just a split second before you press me against the wall kissing me deeply.

I kiss you back, my hands pressing against your chest, I can feel your muscles flexing. One of your hands stay on my hip as the other move up to cup and stroke my neck and I moan into the kiss. I pull you closer as your hand moves around to the nape of my neck where your fingers tangle in my hair before tightening and pulling my head to the side, exposing my neck. I let out a small whimper as I look up at you, the look in your eyes, it's something dangerous. But then your lips are on my neck and it's all I can do to keep from crying out in pleasure. Your teeth graze my neck and I can feel myself getting wet, I'm so turned I don't even notice you unbuttoning more of my blouse until your hand is inside groping my breasts.

I try to pull back, to get my wits about me, this is going way too fast. I wanted to take it slow, maybe some kissing, nothing more. You look down at me again, "Mmm feel what you've done to me baby." And guide my hand to the front of your jeans where I feel your massive bulge, "wait...this, this is too fast" I try to say before your mouth is again pressed against mine. Your hand is still tangled in my hair, gripping firmly as you grind against my hand, your mouth moves to my ear, "shhhh baby, it'll be ok" and you turn me around pressing me against a door. Letting go of my hair as you open the door I stumble back into the darkness. Sometimes hits the back of my knees and I fall, gasping as I land on my back. I look around as you shut the door this is your bed room. I hear the lock click as I realize I've landed on your bed.

I try to stand but before I'm able to, I feel you next to me pushing me back, working your leg between mine so I can't close them. As my eyes adjust to the darkness I look up at you fear plain on my face. You grab my hands and pin them above my head before leaning in and kissing me again. I feel your other hand moving up the inside of my thigh and I squirm trying to pull away "please stop!" I cry out. You move your body on top of mine as you release my hands and cover my mouth. I freeze as you whisper in my ear, "now now none of that. I know how much you want this too".

Your fingers reach my panties and stroke lightly, "you're absolutely soaked for me." You slide a finger inside my panties and stroke my lips. I jerk at the contact, tears forming in my eyes. "You must want this so badly," you work a finger into me and I shake my head in desperation. "Fuck, you're tight," you pull back looking me in the eyes. "Now, we don't want to make a fuss do we? Stop the party downstairs, causing all sorts of embarrassment, all while you're so ready for me." You pull your finger out and rub my clit, I squirm under you. "Now be a good girl for me." I can hear you remove your belt and side your pants down, I squeeze my eyes shut as you move above me, your hand moves from my mouth to the base of my throat.

Something large and hot presses against my panties, "no please," I beg, softly, desperately, "please I've never done this before." You pause and lean down kissing me again, "don't worry, I'll make it feel good."

My panties are pushed to the side and I feel the head of your cock push inside. I squirm trying to pull away and you grab my arms pinning me to the bed. "Don't fight baby, I can tell how much you want this." I look away tears filling my eyes as you slowly push into me, pausing pulling your hips back then thrusting further. Little by little opening my virgin pussy, filling me. You pause as your groin finally presses against mine, I've taken every inch of you, it feels like I'm being split in two. I squeeze my eyes shut, tears falling down my cheeks and I feel your breath on my ear and neck, "that's my good girl, you took every inch, fuck, this pussy was made for me." I whimper as you pull your hips back pulling almost completely out of me then gasp as you thrust your entire length back into me, our bodies colliding with a slap. I sob, trembling but deep within me something begins to burn with pleasure at being called your good girl.

My body moves beneath you with every thrust, my tits bouncing. My pussy grips your cock every time you fill me, the walls pressing, massaging each inch. Your grip on my arms tighten as you loose yourself in the pleasure of it all.

I can feel you speeding up, your breath coming quicker, your pressing towards the sweet release, needing to claim me utterly and completely. This realization washes over me and I look up at you in horror, "please.... y...you can't cum in me! I'm not on any-" my pleading is abruptly cut off as your hand again covers my mouth. A few more short thrusts and you burry yourself completely in me. "Take it, take it all baby," I can feel your cock spasm cumming deep within me, the warmth spreading through me. I cry out against your hand. You moan in my ear as your cock flexes within me, all of your weight is on me. "That's my good girl", the little spark of pleasure burns again at your words but I'm overwhelmed with emotion and sob quietly.

After few minutes you pick yourself up and slowly ease your deflating cock out of me, leaving a trail of cum as you do so. I hear you zipping up your pants, buckling your belt but I can't bring myself to look at you. Your hand rests on my thigh and I tremble at your touch, "Look at me" your voice leaves no room for discussion and I meet your eyes, you grab my panties pulling them off me. "I'll keep these for now. This will be our little secret." I nod, and curl up on myself feeling your cum leak out of me, trying to disappear. "Good girl, now clean yourself up."