The Provider

Story Info
Post apocalyptic. A Nightrun daughter trades sex for food.
3.2k words
4.61
20.7k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one wanted to see the Provider.

But with her mother sick and Tally injured... she had to go. People would start to get desperate for food, they'd get anxious, start fights. She had seen it devolve before. Worry over the next meal always made their little community meaner, rougher, impatient. Best to head it off early, before they did something stupid, like kill another one of the dogs.

If that meant she had to go to Langdon's alone, then so be it.

She would pay the price.

*

"Jetta, it's been a long while." He'd met her at the entrance to his compound, low voice gentle and supposedly sweet. His long body had been leaned back against the thick metal door and both his guns had been visible, one on his hip and the rifle in his hands. She wasn't surprised by his presence. She knew he had cameras.

She also knew better than to trust him. Past his pretty blue eyes was a hardness, an unexplainable anger. Something stern, dark.

He sent a long look down the front of her, letting it linger on her breasts and hips. "Where's your mother?"

"Our matron is sick, sir. It's been a week."

His face suddenly hardened even more, anger flushing his throat and cheeks. "No one came sooner? Why?"

"Tally and Ten are both injured. One of the other houses came after us last - "

"Dire straits, Jetta," he acknowledged, nodding slowly as he licked at his bottom lip and stood up straight. She watched him shift aside and motion toward the door with the nose of his rifle. "Was no one else willing to come?"

"I didn't ask anyone else. It's my place, I'm the next matron."

"There's a first time for everything. Isn't there, sweetheart?"

She shivered at how pleased he sounded.

*

"What sort of sickness? Fever?"

She was too awed by the splendor and comfort surrounding her, she didn't really take in what he had asked. After three locked doors and a long tunnel they had come to the center of a warm and well furnished room. It was big, housed a long couch and a thick armchair. There were multiple lights, an unbroken table beside the chair. Books took over the shelves on the walls, books and weapons of all sorts. There were three doors on each of the remaining walls and all of them closed, with heavy padlocks.

"Jetta," he barked at her, slapping a hand at her thigh to snap her attention back. "Is there fever?"

"Yes, sir. I think it's an infection. No one else has it."

"Good reasoning," he nodded his agreement. "So you'll need food and medicine."

Double the haul meant double the payment.

She hated to have to add more to the proverbial grocery list. "And a weapon? Maybe?"

Lucas Langdon gave her a surprised but bemused smile, one that was obviously affectionate but also... leering. "How big of one would you like, sweet Jetta?"

They had always called him their Provider - but he was just another man. Albeit one with more powerful weaponry and a pipeline to the supplies from the topside. Access to the topside. He could go wander in the sun whenever he wanted...

"Big. For Tally."

Langdon smiled again and offered over the rifle he was holding, "Like this?"

"Yes."

"Hold it," he nodded, smirking. "Go on."

He was so sure that she wouldn't kill him...

And he was right.

They'd all seen what the topside had done to the last family to kill a provider. It had been gruesome, disturbing. There'd been no family left when they were finished.

"Add this to the order then?" He asked as she took the automatic rifle in her hands, holding it carefully. His hand lifted and long gloved fingers brushed her hair out of her face, the leather warmer than she expected.

"Yes, sir. And ammunition."

He grinned so wildly that her fingers tightened on the gun and her stomach lurched. "Smart girl, aren't you?"

"I'm not sure."

He nodded, fingers gripping in her hair and pulling her forward by it. "A month's rations, the medicine, the gun and a box of ammo."

"Two boxes."

"Jetta," he murmured, pressing over her as his thumb pressed at her throat. "That's a very large order. You sure you can pay for all that?"

He was suddenly terrifying even though she was the one holding the loaded weapon. His eyes had gone cloudy gray and she could feel his hot breath on her skin. His other hand, the one not on her throat, had grasped onto her hip to keep her from backing away.

He would have been handsome if he wasn't exactly what he was. Full dark hair, broad shoulders and thin hips, tall and confident.

"I'll try."

He kissed her cheek with a laugh, "Get comfortable, girl. You'll be here awhile."

She just hugged the weapon closer as he pushed away from her and headed for one of the closed doors.

"We both need a stiff drink, I believe."

*

When she woke her brain was muzzy, filmed and clouded. She could still taste the whiskey and whatever powdered concoction had been chalky on her tongue.

"Just something to relax you, Jetta," he murmured, his mouth closer to her ear than she expected. She tried to shrug away from it but her body was too heavy, too weighed down and pressed still. He had drugged her and stripped her, sure... but he'd also put her flat to something in a room that was lit only by a lamp and some candles. It was a smaller room but more shadows clung to the corners. It was much warmer than the first room and she figured that was intentional, considering she was naked. The table, or whatever it was she was on, sat at a shallow angle, keeping her half upright. She was strapped to it but not tightly, just enough to keep her upright against the surface, a strap around her waist. Her legs and arms were tied down as well but, again, not too tightly.

"My things - "

"Your belongings are safe," Langdon assured her. "I have no use for them, do I?"

She just shook her head, feeling her stomach muscles clench as he brushed his knuckles against her and then his whiskey glass, obviously refilled. He was standing closer than she expected. The table must have been notched between her legs, allowing him room.

"Can you feel this yet?"

"It's cold," she whispered as they both watched him wipe condensation on her stomach.

"Good," he nodded and took a slow drink, jostling the ice around. "Shall we review payment? Or would you rather - "

"I'd rather just get it over with. Cost isn't gonna change."

He grinned and took another drink, nodding his appreciation for her directness as he swallowed. After a beat he tipped his head and looked her over. "How old again?"

"Nineteen," she whispered.

Langdon nodded, the glass getting rubbed just above the curls at the apex of her thighs, making her flinch. "Have you been bred yet?"

"Not until - "

"Right. Your twenty-first birthday. What a delightful rite of passage your people have." He looked absolutely feral at the idea of it, a smile on his thin lips. "It's too bad you won't be able to take part in it once I'm finished with you. They'll all know once you get back, hmm? Once the supplies arrive they'll understand. Whores who fuck before their first breeding don't get mates, do they, Jetta?"

She shook her head negatively, chin lowering as he got close again, her throat prickling as tears filled her eyes. She couldn't bring herself to look up.

Talmidge would be devastated when he realized what she'd done. She knew he wanted her, had wanted her forever. They had skated a line of desire for over a year, knowing that they were being watched, that the matron's daughter was a prize.

Langdon lifted her face by the jaw, watching her cry with a dispassionate look on his face. He squinted, studying her judiciously, "What's his name?"

"Talmidge."

"Tally, is it? Shame. He's a fine young man. I almost feel guilty," he told her before kissing her softly on the lips. "Can you be matron without a sanctioned mate?"

"Yes. Because - "

"Because you have to come to me anyhow?" He loosened her face from his hold.

"Oh, I can breed you plenty, darling. Don't you worry." He set the drink down somewhere because she heard the glass against the wood. Then she heard his belt buckle and he was stepping back between her legs again. "Let's get started then, hmm?"

She swallowed hard and nodded, trying to breathe slowly. She felt her body shiver regardless, thighs shaking though they were strapped spread open. She saw him pull his cock from inside his pants and she was absolutely sure it wouldn't fit inside her.

"Relax, Jetta," he murmured, spitting into his palm and reaching between her thighs. She jumped when she felt him wipe the spit at her center, fingering it into her. She refused to make a sound as he pressed against her, his other hand stroking his erection harder. He repeated the process then slid two fingers into her and started working them in and out. "We can't have you too dry now."

"No, sir."

Lucas groaned as he teased the head of his cock at her entrance, "It won't always hurt like this, Jetta, I promise."

She called out in surprised pain when he stuffed his length inside her instead of his fingers, a sobbing sound coming off her as she slumped forward. He shoved in as hard and fast as he could, pinning her to the slanted table. Her tethered arms kept her from leaning too far forward but she could at least cry against his shoulder as he grunted and jacked his hips up, still trying to fit inside her.

"So tight, darling," he moaned, keeping inside her. "I think we definitely found that hymen of yours. Though, I'm not sure what's left of it."

She didn't respond beyond shoving her face into his neck, the tears still crowding her eyes as she inhaled deeply. She hated that he smelled so good. So clean and... masculine. She hated that when his hand rose to rub one of her breasts it made her hurt less inside.

"Just... give me a moment," she panted onto his shoulder. "Please?"

"This time," he acquiesced. "Then I'm gonna wreck this tight little pussy. Understood?"

Jetta nodded as she pressed her cheek against his, exhaling a whimper of pain as he wriggled another inch of his cock inside her. How fucking long was it?

"You smell good," she whispered, distracting herself from the pain.

He chuckled in her ear, "Better than Talmidge, I bet."

He wasn't wrong. "Yes."

"Ready now?"

She really wasn't. But that didn't matter much. The damage had already been done. There was no sense refusing him now and they needed the supplies, her mother needed the medicine.

She would already be considered soiled, regardless of how long it took.

A man's cock was inside her.

She'd never be given a mate by the elders.

*

He had already cum inside her once, gripping her hair in both hands and shoving so deep inside that she had screamed while he'd started filling her. He had kissed her as he'd come down from orgasm, his tongue inside her mouth and his hands rubbing in her hair as his semen had gotten thrust deep. Once he had pulled out he had still pressed his fingers up in her to try and keep his cum in her cunt. Now he was grinning at her, pleased with himself and with three fingers stuffed in her pussy.

"Your first load," he whispered, beyond proud. "I shoulda had you flat on your back for it but I had to be sure you were serious about following through."

"I'm serious," she whispered. "It feels so wet."

"It was a lot of cum. And you're bleeding some. Officially a Nightrun whore now, Jetta," he murmured as his fingers stroked over her flat stomach appreciatively. "Your hymen is shredded, darling. No underside man is gonna mate you now."

"I had to."

"I know," he nodded as he started undoing the strap that was looped at her waist, a sheen of sweat on him and dampening his shirt. Her body lurched as it went loose. Then he started on the straps at her wrists. He pulled each arm to his shoulders as he freed them. "That's why I'm gonna really breed you tonight, girl. Was a hell of a sacrifice and you deserve something out of it. They can't really argue you being Matron if I'm the one putting babies in you."

She felt her weight slump as the last of the straps went loose and he caught her as she slid, his arms stronger than she expected, thick around her waist. Her arms went tighter at his shoulders and she moaned, suddenly feeling a whole round of pains and aches in her lower half. Her thighs felt sloppy, wet and messy as he lifted her legs around his waist and carried her into one of the dark corners of the room. Pain shot up her vagina, into her belly and she whined at how much it hurt.

"Steady on. You've a long night ahead."

He set her on what felt like a luxuriously thick mattress and grabbed at her head, both hands lifting her face up as he shoved a thumb in her mouth and pried her teeth apart. His thumb tasted like sex and blood as he assessed her teeth, top and bottom. Then both hands opened her mouth, forcing it wide as he stepped in closer between her legs.

"Put my cock in your mouth. Take it deep as you can."

He waited patiently at first, watching and holding her mouth open while she lifted his half soft length and stroked it, her tongue licking at it as she fed the head between her lips. She heard him growl deep in his throat, his hips jacking forward just slightly. He was obviously restraining himself and she was surprised by that. One of his hands left her mouth and stroked the back of her head, gripping into her hair and giving the only warning. Then he grunted and shoved his cock deeper into her mouth, pressing it past her gag reflex and making her choke on it slightly.

"Breathe through your nose," he grit out, both hands now tangling in long dark hair as he stepped into her, driving his cock into her throat. Her lungs reached for oxygen as she gagged again, breathing in through her nose as her throat opened to the head of his length. She heard him sigh appreciation as he felt her take him deeper. "Yes, Jetta. Good girl. That's a sweet little nightwhore."

All she could taste and smell was sex. She couldn't swallow down his length, though, not all of it yet. And after a moment he used two fingers hooked in her mouth to pry her jaw down, pulling back so that he could fuck her face with shallow thrusts. She just let him, trying to keep her mouth wide open while his dick got harder and harder in her mouth.

Suddenly he was jabbing the head against the back of her throat again, making her choke before throwing her back and off him. The movement was so rough that it flung her flat on her back against the mattress and she barely had time to realize what was happening before he was grabbing her thighs and lifting her legs. She whimpered, knowing what came next as he set her ankles up on his shoulders and wrapped an arm around her flexed knees. His free hand slipped down her thighs and went between them, finding her clit and rubbing against it mercilessly. Heat bloomed in her gut and she moaned, feeling her whole lower half shiver as he started teasing her. His laughter echoed in the room as she writhed under his touch, her whole body arching.

"Touch yourself, Jetta. Try to enjoy it," he encouraged, spreading her legs out with his hands up the backs of her knees. "The hurt will stop eventually."

She wasn't sure she believed him but she lifted her hands to her chest anyhow, touching her breasts.

"That's it," he whispered, letting go of her legs so that he could lean down over her, palms flat to the mattress as he thrust into her. She whimpered at the rocketing volley of pain from her center outward and he nodded, watching her face. "Touch your pussy."

She hesitated long enough that he grabbed her hand roughly, startling her as he shoved it between them. Jetta stretched her head back in the darkness, eyes squeezing shut as she slipped her fingers into wet curls and found her clit. She started rubbing it slowly at first, trying to focus on that instead of how deep his cock felt in her with each thrust. She burned from inside, her muscles tightening and quivering as he kept at her, fucking her deeply.

A guttural sound came up from his lungs as she shuddered, her hips shifting on their own as she kept at her slick clit and sped up a little. "Yes. Lemme in deeper."

She spread her thighs wider, thinking he needed more room and making him chuckle as he bent his mouth against her cheek. His breath was hot along her ear as he groaned, her legs getting shoved farther open as he kissed her cheek.

"Your cunt is sucking so hard on my cock, darling. You've been needing a deep dicking, haven't you?"

She whimpered a sound of agreement, jamming her fingers back and forth against her clit, faster and faster. It wasn't a surprise when he kissed her but it was a surprise when she suddenly came, orgasming and spasming so hard around his cock that he grunted and bit down against her bottom lip. Her whole body rocked and shook beneath him, her legs in the air and tears in her eyes.

Everything went blind white and all she heard was his grunt as he came after her, jamming in deeper while he shot his load. "Fuck, Jetta."

She'd never meant to cum. Not with him.

She really was a whore.

"No," she shook her head, hands rising to cover her face abruptly. "I didn't mean it. I didn't want to."

"Feel that? Your pussy pulling me in?" He asked, kissing her neck even as she sobbed. Her hands caught in the shirt he was still wearing and she fisted her fingers up in the fabric. "Your cunt wants every drop. It's natural. That's what cunts are for."

"How much more?"

"Oh, darling" he exhaled a laugh, straightening up and wiping both hands through his hair as he pulled from between her thighs with a wet sound. "You're here til morning. Hungry?"

She was. And it was no use lying about it to him. "Yes. Very."

His palm stroked her thigh and squeezed as he stepped away. "I'll get us some food. There's a toilet in the corner if you need it."

Then he was gone.

And she was just laying there naked, full of his cum.