All Comments on 'Taking Her Ass'

by secretsanddesires

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Walking cliché

"You're a walking contradiction" ... is only the (yawn) beginning of how boring and trite this story is ... it reads like a bad attempt at an email seduction of a female Literotica.com author that barely knows you are alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

I thought it was great felt like I was there taking her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Felt his cock

Felt his cock coming inside me, was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why?

Speaking as this type of girl, it just doesn't make sense. I assure you that this bs about two years of talking and "fuck buddies" is incredibly offensive and should never happen. Some of this other crap is lame too. FYI: Anal, if it ever happens, is for marriage. That's supposed to mean that you're going to take care of her forever - not leave. What a wanker! She'll need therapy after dealing with this this douche. He actually leaves?!?! Dickhead should be booking a romantic vacation while they lay in bed. Propose. Geez. Wtf?! What a scumbag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsanddesires@secretsanddesires
I’m new to writing short stories. I started writing these as an outlet for my inner desires and fantasies. I hope everyone enjoys them.