All Comments on 'Taking Her Friend’s Place'

by Susan McK

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Pokerman757Pokerman75711 months ago

Good writing, but unfinished. Just getting into it when……no page 2!

Look forward to reading your older stories.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Incomplete, but good start

ReedRichardsReedRichards11 months ago

Did the system somehow eat the rest of the story?

.

Well written, and I’m old enough to see where this could happen, but a story headed to a high rating just collapsed.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper698911 months ago

You are meant to write, let it flow.

Bogey3Bogey311 months ago

Lovely and loving story. I am glad that you returned to writing after all those years. I hope you keep it up ( no pun intended). Maybe a sequel to this as the affair develops? Maybe some tangential involvement of her friend?

CanadianMCanadianM11 months ago

Glad you decided to write again. You certainly bring the reader into your protagonist’s mindset. Hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So, why didn’t you finish the damn story? You write well. This is a very nice start, with a realistic and nuanced exploration of Susan’s thoughts and emotions, You get things going and then BAM, you just stop. They climaxed but the story didn’t! No follow-up, no denouement, No indication that there is any Part 2 coming. I hope you bring us Part 2 soon.

SeanGregorySeanGregory11 months ago

Nonsense, you're the author, if you think the story is finished then it's finished, regardless of anyone else's opinion. Well written and I enjoyed it, welcome back, I look forward to reading your future submissions.

Reader2021Reader202111 months ago

Thanks for Writing!

I would encourage more stories, please.

AtrampboyAtrampboy11 months ago

I'm hoping this will continue as a series and the characters relationship grows

CriosCrios11 months ago

Glad you’ve returned to writing! Nice little vignette

KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

So beautiful!! I hope there will be more!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Half a story, so half a score.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wasnt worth writing

Or reading

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A divorce is on the way

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seems quite the reserved tart. Taking her anally in front of a crowd of appreciative onlookers should solve the problem.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hmm, as the old lady in the burger commercial asked, "Where's the beef?" If you're going to begin a story you ought to finish it. This dropped from 4 to 2 stars in a damned quick hurry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, you shoulda stayed gone.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very sexy story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

AND?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Couldn't finish it. The beginning had nothing that would catch my interest. Try some drama,, suspense, emotion, etc., anything that would want the reader to continue. Didn't rate it since I appreciate your attempt to keep people mile me entertained.

Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

Welcome back and what a hot story. Being 60 doesn't matter if you still have a sex drive. I love sex with an experienced woman, especially if she takes the reins....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

SHOULD HAVE STAYED RETIRED FROM WRITING.

patilliepatillie11 months ago

More of these characters pls. I like you economical writing style, all words significant, no flufff or filler.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First 3 quarters was a solid 5. You painted in just a few paragraphs a real sense of who Susan was.

.

Then it fell off a cliff. The ending was both way too abrupt AND without any depth. As if Susan had just reverted to an adolescent again. Very unsatisfying ending.

.

3 ***

paulc1321paulc132111 months ago

More needs to be said about this couple. Yes, continue with you writing. Thanks for your return.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

What a nice lady, sharing her husband with her friend. I scored it the same as I would have for a wife sharing story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was alright. Wrong category, but an OK story. She and the husband will form an emotional bond, they'll ask for permission to spend more time, then a weekend, which will be denied, then they'll simply starting cheating on the ailing wife. And who's fault will that be? Predictable and a bit ridiculous. But not bad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! Nice reentry. It would seem that the life experience gained since you first wrote enhances your ability to address issues of concern to many LW readers. Thank you for this story.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

I don't get it. She was already a proven slut from her dalliance while married. What's the big deal that she is fucking someone else while a widow.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story. The situation you describe, a wife seeking a surrogate lover for her husband, is not as unusual as many people would think. It is a sign of great love on the part of the wife incapable of intimacy to seek pleasure for her man from a trusted person. I am one of those trusted persons, and I have been intimate partners with a dear friend's husband for five years. We both are in our 60s and crave passionate sex as much as ever. Since I am a widow, the arrangement is wonderful for me, too. Keep writing.

Gazza6969Gazza696911 months ago

Nicely written, good storyline.

Written with understanding.

Hope there is a continuation

of this as I feel there is scope

to do so.

Just_storiesJust_stories11 months ago

Welcome back, and thanks for the great story!

YouamiYouami11 months ago

Excellent treatment of a potentially traumatising situation...well done!!!!

lujon2019lujon201911 months ago

geriatric sex should be in mature

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Good beginning!

4

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved it, not sure why you didn’t write for so long, and it’s not my business anyway!

Please carry on I like your stories, so 5 stars and I look forward to more!

Thanks

Bill

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story.

DublinBenDublinBen10 months ago

Well worth the long wait

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope we get to see more of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous