Taking Her Home Ch. 02

Story Info
They don't make it to his place.
923 words
4.39
3.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon hanging low right outside the pub's door. They stop an look at it for a moment. "My place is a few blocks away. You want to go there?" She nods yes.

Their hands roaming over each other. He can't stand it. He stops and kisses her hard. Pushing her body back against the wall. His hands holding her hips and she draped her arms over his shoulders.

Their lips kissing hard. Their tongues dancing. She lets out a low moan as she pulls her head to the side. His lips find the nape of her neck, planting long soft kisses.

She did not think this moment could get any better, but then she felt his hand side down from her hip and make his way under her dress. His fingers moving slowly up her leg. She does not even realize she parted them for him.

His fingers hit her mound and she felt waves of electricity run through her body. He lets out a little gasp. "Oh baby. Look how wet you are. I can feel you panties being soaked."

She pulls right into him. "Yes, I need it. I need it bad," she moans into his ear. "God yes please. Please...". He pulls his hand away and pulls her down the alleyway.

"I can see you can't wait for it you horny slut. If you need it that bad you need to get my fat cock hard ready," he says pulling out his cock.

She looks at it in the moonlight and licks her lips seeing the fat cockhead. He gently pushes her watering mouth down onto it.

She takes the tip in her greedily mouth and sucks. Then pulls out with a pop. His cock starts growing bigger. She licks the shaft as it grows more in her hand.

"'Mmmm." Licking the tip. Her mouth wraps around his hard cock. She takes it deeper and deeper and deeper still. Taking his whole shaft down throat. Taking him to the base of her shaft. Three seconds, five seconds, 10 seconds at fifteen seconds she pulls back. Grasping for air. Back on in his cock, gagging again.

Her head is bobbing up and down when she got the first ass smack. I was not hard, but just firm enough. She froze and then realized there would be more. Another smack followed by her moan with his cock still in her greedy mouth. Strike after strike. She can feel her ass getting red and loving every minute.

Then he unbuckled his belt and slide it out of his loops on his pants. He shorted by folding it twice. Then with a swing it came down on her ass. A loud smack reverberated down the alley. The pain took a moment it register in her mind. Then another. This time the pain was quick but something else. Pleasure, she did like some hard impact. A few more snacks and her ass was hot and red and she loved it.

He reached down and started fingering her wet pussy again. She wiggled herself to help the fingers hit the right spot. She was gasping with pleasure as she sucked this strangers cock as he fingered her needy cunt.

He pulls her up by the hair and turns her around. Lifting her dress over her hips and pulling down her panties to her knees. He sees that little slut has a butt plug in.

She rests her hands against the wall. He directs his cockhead between and her wet pussy lips and slowly pushes in. Opening her up. She gasps and then sighs as his shaft makes his way in her.

He grabs her hips and start to thrust. His cock slowly building up steam as her fucks this horny slut he just met. It does not take long before she is moaning, begging him to fuck her harder.

Then it came. It hit her quickly. The waves of pleasure making her body buck. Her back arches. Then she collapses. He grabs her body as she shakes. Her breathing is heavy, panting. "Oh fuck that was great," she moaned in that just fucked voice.

"Well I'm not done with you slut." He pops out the butt plug and pushes his well lubed cock in its place. Her body freezes as his thick member stretches her backdown. "Oh fuck that is so big," she pleads as he starts to fuck her. "It's so fucking big. The biggest my ass has had. Oh god!!!"

He looped his belt into the buckle and placed it over her head around her neck. Holding tight onto it. Her head pulls back a bit as the belt slowly cuts off her air.

It does not take him long with his cock in her tight hole. He pulled her up so his chest is on her back. He reaches around and grabs her big tits. Holding her tight he lets his seed shot deep into her ass. They just stand there for a moment. Letting the moment wash over them.

He then pulls his member from her ass. Before any of the cum can drip out he puts the plug back in. She pulls up her panties and turns to him. She goes up on her tippy toes and gives him a kiss on the lips. Then she smiles and says," I'm not done with you yet. Take me back to your place and fuck me like a whore."

He smiles at her and takes her hand, leading her to his apartment.