Taking Her Home Ch. 03

Story Info
She takes control.
938 words
4.21
3.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got back to his apartment and they where at each other before the door was closed. They where in the kitchen, living room land bathroom before they made it back to his bedroom. For the next couple of hours they fucked, sucked and did every other naughty thing you could think of.

They laid in each other's arms. Spent for all the nasty deeds they did. As he fell asleep she got up to use the bathroom. When she finished she went exploring and she found a jackpot. Her mind went overtime with her dirty thoughts. She got her plans in place and climbed up on his chest.

"Wakey, wakey," with a light slap to the face. When he did not awake right away. She slapped him again harder.

"What the fuck," he barked.

"I told you to wake, but you where not listening."

"I need to sleep," then realizing something was up.

A slap across the face again. He opened his mouth the speak, but she was quicker. Before her could say anything a red ball gag was put deep into his mouth. He tried to fight back, but then he realized his wrists and ankles where tied down to the bed. His eyes flashed open and she buckled the gag tightly around his head.

"Now like I was saying, I'm not done with you yet," giggles as she jumped up on chest. She leans down so their faces inches away from each other. She smiles a wicked smile and then licks his cheek. Pushing herself back up to a sitting position she says,"now your fucked me like a was a cheap whore. Making me gag on your cock and pounding my ass with that amazing cock of yours, but now it is your turn."

She hopped off of him and went to the nightstand. He heard her fumbling for something, but her back was turned. When she turned around a huge wicked smile was across her lips. She held up what she was looking for, a big black butt plug. "I know it's pretty big, but don't worry I will open you up first."

She placed it on his chest, so he had a view of it. He wiggled but he could not get out. She loosed his right ankle and he tried to escape. She reached for the flogger laying next to her on the bed. One across his chest, a second across his mid section and the third across groan. His put him in compliance pretty quickly.

"If you don't comply you will get more of this," she said waving the flogger. His eyes opened wide when she faked a swing at him. "Now, you don't want another one do you?" Her head tilted and she smiled,"Do you?" Those words asking if he was a pain slut.

He was quick to comply with her requests from then on. She pulled his right leg back and attached the ankle cuff to his cuff wrist and the she did the left leg.

"Now we are ready for some fun," as she took the buttplug and waved it in front of his face. She squirted a blob of lube on the buttplug and it slowly dipped down the sides. She smiled as she slide it in his ass.

The pressure of the plug pushed along his rim, opening him slowly. He froze until the plug filled him up. "Now let's make you beg, boy."

She then started slowly stroking his cock. Using her thumb to play with the underside right where the shaft meets the tip. Over and over she stroked his cock hard. Playing with his balls and everytime he was at the edge the flogger came out. She did this to him for so long he was losing his mind.

He did realize the gag was removed from his mouth. Not until the hot pink strap she was wearing was pushed into his mouth. She stood over him feeding inch by inch to him. Making him gag on her girl cock.

Then she moved around him and pulled out the buttplug and pushed her wet girl cock deep in his ass. She did not give him a moment to let his ass adjust to her cock. She just grabbed his hips and started pounding his ass. Faster and deeper.

He is panting. He throws his head back. "Oh god!!! That is so deep!!! Fuck, YES!!! Fuck me deep!!!"

"So my good boy likes my cock in his ass."

"I do,"he moans. "I do!!!"

"That is my good little slut. Seeing you take my cock, is getting me horny. I need you in me." She pulls out her cock and pushes the plug back in.

She climbs up over him and lowers herself onto his fat cock. Holding his legs she started to ride him. "How do you like this position slut. It's called the Amazon. A strong woman like myself has broken a few men before. Will you be one of them," she questioned him.

Then it came upon her. Her orgasm hit quickly. Her body so turned on from the hours of pleasure. She came on this hard cock. The power of her pussy was to much for him and he shot his load deep in her.

"Are you shitting me," she yelled as she came down from her orgasm. "I did not tell you to cum slut. Now what I'm I going to do with you." She climbed off him. "I know. You are going to clean me." She moved over his face and lower. "Lick my good boy. Lick me clean."