Taking Her Mind Off It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress' thumb gently brushed Emmie's tear away, and with one last decadently sensual stroke of her hair, Mistress lowered herself, lips puckered. Her lips made contact with Emmiepet's forehead, and her brain was filled with all-consuming love. They stayed like that for some time. Emmie didn't know how long. Emmie didn't know time. She knew Mistress, and those lips on her forehead pressing into her, greedily drinking up all her smart-girl thoughts and replacing them with the raw bliss of being a beloved, empty-headed pet. As long as Mistress was with her, everything was good. Mistress was love. Mistress was safety. Mistress was comfort. Mistress was pleasure. And Emmie was nothing but the feelings Mistress put into her.

Emmie didn't notice when the kiss ended, she just stared up at Mistress with big, glassy, happy, loving, awestruck eyes. Mistress was here! Mistress was with her Emmie pet. Mistress was the prettiest, perfectest Mistress ever, and Emmie loved Mistress more than Emmie could ever know or understand. Just seeing Mistress made Emmie happier than she'd ever known. Her big, dopey, silly, dreamy smile was sure to let Mistress know that.

"Feeling good, sweetheart? Can you hear me?" Mistress' voice cut through the foggy haze in Emmie's silly brain, she smiled wider at the pretty sound and lolled her head up and down in a clumsy, lovedrunk nod. Mistress only smiled bigger in response, and gently reached her hand down to wipe away a trickle of drool which had trickled from Emmie's big, silly smile. Emmie shuddered at the touch, nuzzling her head toward Mistress' hand like a sleepy, needy kitten. Mistress giggled and began petting Emmie's hair and cheeks. "What a good girl you are. I love you Emmie." Emmie shuddered in pleasure at the words. She loved being good. Being Mistress' special one. Being loved. And she was so, so loved. Emmie knew that 'cause it was Mistress' love that her thoughts had to wade through whenever she tried to think them. She didn't want to think anymore though, sometimes when she did that she would have bad thoughts. Emmie just wanted to drown in Mistress' love.

Emmie slowly became aware that she was being held, being cradled in Mistress' strong, perfect, protective arms. Then Emmie realized Mistress' fingers were buried deep in her dripping, needy pussy. She'd forgotten all about what a messy, horny girl she was. But Mistress had so many different ways to fill Emmie with her love, and Emmie wanted all of them. Needed all of them. Mouth agape, eyes glazed Emmie rutted herself against those fingers as more and more pleasure rocked through her body. She was so happy. Emmie was a good girl, Mistress' good girl, and nothing could make Emmie happier than giving everything to Mistress. A guttural, animalistic moan escaped her lips as she collapsed completely limp against Mistress' strong, perfect, beautiful body. She was a Goddess, and Emmie was nothing but a vessel for her to fill.

Mistress was groping, stroking Emmie's body in eager, indulgent lust. Squeezing her breasts, running hands along her thighs and nails down her back. Her mouth was claimed, owned by Mistress' hungry mouth and lips and tongue. Emmie could see nothing but Mistress' perfect face, hear nothing but her loving coos and devoted kisses. Could smell nothing, could taste nothing, could feel nothing but Mistress. She broke the kiss, gaze devouring Emmie's body, like the cherished, special possession she was. Emmie smiled a heavy, dazed smile at her perfect love. The Goddess who filled her with that perfect love. Emmie's eyes fluttered in pleasure from merely seeing that face.

"Is that a glimmer of thought I still see in my girls eyes?" She asked. Emmie didn't really know what that meant. She didn't understand much but love and praise and ownership and pleasure. But something deep inside her told Emmie to nod along, which she did clumsily, giggling innocently. Mistress squeezed her tight and wrapped Emmie's mind in her pretty voice once more. "I guess I'll need to fixed that, hmm?" And then there were lips on Emmie's forehead, and light, airy love filling Emmie's head-head. It flowed into her, taking her so high and light and special, then condensed into thick, sappy liquid that coated her every feeling. And then the fingers were inside Emmiepet again, fucking her silly, drippy slit. Mistress' pretty pretty eyes captured Emmie's own blank, glassy ones, keeping her from looking anywhere else.

Emmie wouldn't have it any other way. There was just pretty and fucking and loving and smiling and kissing and Mistress. And it felt so good, so good to lose herself in Mistress. So good to be fucked by Mistress. "You'll be cumming soon, won't you?" Emmie knew what cumming was.

"Yyyyy...." Emmie slurred. Mistress giggled.

"Shhh, it's okay. Don't try to talk, sweet one. Just relax." Emmie obeyed. Mistress' fingers quickened. The pleasure grew, if she had the presence of mind to understand, Emmie would know she was on the precipice of climax. And in that moment, Mistress kissed her forehead, again and again and again, punctuating each and every thrust.

Emmie was --

Emmie w--

Emm--

Pet w--

Pleasure ripped through her body, flooding her every sense, mixing with that thick, delicious love which saturated every cell in her body. And she sank into a blissful void.

- - -

A little glimmer of thought surface through the thick, sticky haze of her mind, like sticking a straw in a jar of peanut butter and somehow blowing a bubble. She saw Mistress, gazing down at her, still stroking away at her soft hair. Mistress had never stopped, she knew that. Before it had just been feelings, just been condensed bliss. She'd felt that hand, along with so many other things, but not understood what any of it was or what any of it meant. Recognizing the little flicker of consciousness in her beloved's eye, Mistress's smile broke all the wider.

"Hey Emmie." That's right, she was Emmie. She'd forgotten. "How's my girl?" Emmie's tongue felt too heavy to speak through, so instead she just smiled wide and moaned in relaxed pleasure. She was rewarded with a delighted little giggle.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. You were down for a couple hours, but I'm not particularly tired yet. Would you like to come up to me, or do you want to sink once again and be my good, sleepy girl some more? I promise either way I'll keep you right here in my arms all night." Emmie didn't need to spend even a moment thinking that over. She knew what she wanted, and suddenly found the strength to squeak out one faint word.

"More." She breathed. Mistress smiled, and brought her lips to Emmie's forehead once more.


12