All Comments on 'Taking Instruction'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing, repetitive, and completely inconsistent with what Alena has said and done up to this point.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Dunno why this isn't Alena's Game Ch 14? That story could benefit from introducing her POV at this point... and go on being told from more or less alternating POVs. AG Ch 15 picks up from here... that weekend.

snarbozsnarbozover 1 year ago

Becoming just another cuckold story

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 1 year ago

I agree that this seems to come along too late. She seems to enjoy all the other things she’s put him through. Now with one story, it seems that this is now on Quinn. It’s what he wanted and not what she wanted but she’s adopting. Find that a little hard to believe at this stage. At least now all the humiliation and domination will be reasonable. Since that’s what he wants. Still well written but less believable.

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, the preceding two chapters of Alena's Game show the transformation in full flight so the timing's a little off, but I didn't find a better gap in the story in which to slide this since putting it after Alena's Game Ch. 14 is way too late. This story is meant to be more of a general insight into the pressures felt on the other side, the imposter syndrome.

Bnd2PlzBnd2Plzabout 1 year ago

Simply "AMAZING"!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

Having the benefit of the author's comments after reading this chapter, I appreciate all the more the attention to character. There is clearly a wider universe with other perspectives, but for now, I found this to be a perfect change of direction at a very opportune time. Alena is so compartmentalized that we gain a great deal with chapters like this.

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

This almost made me wish Quinn and Alena told the stories in alternating chapters. To late now, I guess. I wonder what would have happened to Alena if Quinn had died instead. What kind of letter would he have left?

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

The need to dominate and the need to inflict pain on loved ones are not inextricably linked. You must have the first to have the second, but not the other way round. Rereading Chapter 11, I saw that Alena pegs Quinn as a masochist, but even though she acknowledges the sexual euphoria she achieves as she hurts him, and how essential inflicting pain on him is to her fulfillment, I don't think she ever says the word for herself: sadist.

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

So, after her backside is flayed, she gets tlc and soothing ointment. Smdh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
1453 Followers
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES