Taking Kelly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few deep strokes I withdrew my cock and replaced it with the penis gag and fastened it around her head. I then went behind her to see George's cock pistoning into her. I dripped oil onto her butt and she tensed up as I slid a finger to her forbidden hole. It slipped into her easily with the oil around it and I manoeuvred a second one in quickly. She moaned loudly around the gag. I removed my fingers and positioned my cock between her cheeks. I began rocking back and forth in rhythm with George's movements and my cock was soon pushing it's way into her puckered hole and once the head was in it was easy to push further into her and I was soon in her fully. I held her hips and could feel, through the membrane, George fucking her.

She was bucking against us both as she came and came with multiple orgasm. I couldn't last much longer so began to fuck her arsehole in unison with George fucking her cunt. My cock grew and I began to spew my cum into her while fucking her harder and George groaned as he came too. Fuck was this good! We were all spent and rolled around on the floor as George removed the gag from Sally's mouth and I watched him push his wilting cock into her mouth saying, "Suck me, clean all that spunk off my cock! Taste your juices, that's a good girl." He fucked her mouth till he was completely slack. We all went to clean up and George disappeared home.

I was in the kitchen later when Sally came down and said, "That was amazing. I'm your slut now just like Kelly and I want more. I want Docs black cock and his black friend too. I want to be airtight like you've told Kelly. I'll do whatever you want me to do, dress in what you want, use the toys you want me to use, suck and fuck whoever you want me to, you can tie me up and fuck me, I'll even go to George's and suck him off like mum used too and let him cum in my mouth and I'll swallow his spunk."

"Ok let me sleep on it," I said.

"I've a better idea," she said smiling "You can sleep on me while you decide! See you in bed."

She turned and was gone...

12