Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, because every black woman is just dying to service you," I said sarcastically.

Ignoring my sarcasm completely, she nodded, "Now you're beginning to get it."

"That was sarcasm," I pointed out.

"Yeah, people in denial constantly hide behind sarcasm," she said.

"Right," I said.

"So, Dean Slut for White Cunt, why are you here today?" Amber asked, stepping back a little.

"So my white Mistress can fuck my nigger cunt," the Dean said, my eyes going wide upon hearing a black woman... an obviously highly respected one... using the 'c' word. Just like black women never wear white hosiery, black women also never use the 'c' word.

"That's a good girl," Amber said patronisingly. "Now crawl to the bedroom."

"Yes, Mistress," the Dean agreed, and began crawling towards my daughter's bedroom.

"Does my daughter know about this?" I asked.

"Fuck yes! The first time the Dean was double penetrated was when Keisha and I did both of her holes while she was gagged in her own office," Amber bragged.

That sounded so nasty, and yet I replied, again my tone filled with sarcasm, "Nice."

"It was wild," Amber said. "Then her Latina secretary walked in on us, back early from lunch, so we had the Dean eat her."

I didn't know what on earth to say to that... I had nothing.

"If you want to come and watch, you certainly may," Amber offered.

"No, I think I'm okay," I said with a grimace.

"Your loss," she shrugged, and she walked over to me, well... behind me actually, reached down and cupped my tits. "You do have nice udders."

Before I could think of a response, although to this day I don't know how I could have responded, she was gone.

A couple minutes later, I heard the Dean begging, "Harder, fuck my cunt harder."

I wanted to go and watch.

I wanted to go and get on the bed and offer her my... pussy... no way I was using the 'c' word.

I wanted to watch Amber dominate this woman.

I wanted to watch the Dean get fucked.

Yet not wanting to give in, not wanting to reveal any more of my weakness, knowing each small victory for Amber was yet another one too many, I put on some runners and went for a long walk... while with each step, I felt some wetness leaking out of my pussy.

I walked for an hour... figuring that was more than enough time for Amber to finish up with the Dean and send her away... having gotten in over half of my steps for the day... and during the entire walk I replayed all the craziness that had happened in just under twenty-four hours. Catching my black boyfriend Jeremy being ass fucked by a young white man with a big dick. Catching my daughter also getting ass fucked, and also by a big dick... this time a fake one. Learning the term freeuse. Being caught masturbating by my daughter's girlfriend. Willingly tasting Amber's pussy from her finger. My pussy getting a foot rub under the kitchen table. Getting off in the shower from a powerful stream of shower head water that was held and controlled by Amber. Witnessing Amber bringing another black woman, who normally wielded some authority, very much like myself, into the house, and then going out of her way to humiliate her right in front of me.

How had all this happened?

Why had I allowed it to happen?

Why was I not protecting my daughter from any of the indignities Amber was subjecting her to?

Why was I constantly horny... even at this very moment?

What was Amber's overall game plan for me, and what did she have in mind for an end game?

When I got back, I walked in and was surprised to see the Dean's heels still resting just inside the front door... having noticed they were high-end Jimmy Choo's... heels that easily sold for over a thousand bucks.

I walked into the living room and encountered one more surprise. Amber was lounging on the couch watching television, one of those lame white women shows about rich housewives, and her ankles were crossed, with her feet resting on the Dean's back... who was kneeling on all fours and serving as no more than a footstool!

"What the hell! You can't be serious?" I stormed, this dehumanizing far beyond any sexual perversion, and a blatant attack upon the dignity of my race and against this Dean.

"What's your problem now?" she asked, serenely gazing up at me.

"Dean Hughes, please get off the floor," I begged.

The Dean didn't move a muscle, and Amber enquired, quite leisurely, "Why should she? Do you feel I'm compromising her dignity?"

"Well, duh!" I replied.

"She's on the floor because of you," Amber said.

"Excuse me?" I asked, along with an unspoken 'how the fuck could this possibly be my fault?'

"Since you're choosing to disregard the dress code of this freeuse household, I need to demonstrate to you there are consequences."

"That was my decision. How am I suffering from it?" I asked, thinking if this black woman was this weak, that was her problem.

"By not accepting your own fate, you're causing your fellow nigger to suffer additional indignities," she said. "And by fate, I mean your inherent purpose in life."

"Which is?" I asked, knowing I was only encouraging her by playing along, yet beginning to plot that the more absurd her reply, the more devastating my upcoming defensive argument would be.

"To be a black pet for white pussy and dick."

"And that's my inherent purpose?"

"And to pay the rent, and to pretend you're making a change in the world while making lots of money," she added.

"So you're saying my career as an attorney is pointless?" I summarized her very weak argument, which was giving me the fuel I'd need to crush whatever she had in store for me.

"Not pointless, since as I mentioned, you're well paid," she said. "Your professional efforts also help to support the façade that things in this country are changing for the better. Isn't that right, Dean?"

"Yes, Mistress, you're correct," the Dean replied sheepishly, her head hanging down the entire time.

"You see, Liberty, things don't really change," Amber said. "The rich have always ruled the world, and the rich will always rule the world."

"Perhaps," I said. "But the rich aren't 100% pasty white, fat, bald men anymore."

"True," she nodded. "Now their class also includes some hot, young, dominant white women."

"Yes, of course. How could I have forgotten that?" I replied sarcastically.

"Because you're still in denial," she explained. "Or at least your brain is. Your body, on the other hand, will continue betraying you until it surrenders to me completely."

"Yeah, I just can't wait to drop down and service you right here and now," I said sarcastically, which to my surprise, made a little wetness leak out of me... indeed, my body was trying to betray my mind.

"I know you can't."

"I was being sarcastic."

Ignoring my words completely, she continued, "But now that you've flaunted a house rule or two, you'll need to earn your right to submit to me."

"Yeah, I'll get right on that," I said.

"I know you will," she responded, and I couldn't tell if she was ignoring my sarcasm or was simply unaware of it.

"Whatever," I sighed, and headed to the kitchen. This morning I'd pulled out some frozen chicken to thaw, and I spent the next hour preparing some fried chicken (my great-great-great-grandmother's recipe), some homemade biscuits, homemade gravy and sweet potatoes. One activity that calmed me down when I was angry was cleaning, and I'd already done that today... the other effective activity was cooking.

"That smells really good," Amber said as she wandered in. I assumed the Dean was gone by now.

"Thanks," I said, wondering if we could have a normal conversation together.

"Keisha tells me you're a great cook."

"I come from a long line of great cooks."

"I can't wait to taste it."

"It should be ready in fifteen minutes," I said as she went to the fridge. Keisha had texted me she'd be home around five.

Amber had a bottle of coke in her left hand as she sidled up behind me, reached her right hand under my dress and began rubbing my pussy.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, with just the slightest of moans.

"Like it or not, this is still a freeuse household," she said, sliding her fingers under my panties for some skin on skin action.

"I told you I wasn't a part of thiiiiiis," I objected, but without pushing her away as her fingers parted my lips.

"And I'm disregarding your unjustified opinion," she said, as she brought her fingers to my clit and rotated them in a smooth, circular motion... which no man had ever done... since very few men, and none of them in my experience, understood the power of the clit.

"Stop doing that," I protested, although I wasn't believable at all. This pleasure was intense, and it quickly weakened any defiance I retained in my head... my body once again wholeheartedly betraying my mind.

"Why are you so wet?" she asked, ignoring my ineffective protest.

"I'm always wet," I explained, which wasn't all that true... for a long time after my husband had cheated on me (although at least with a woman instead of a man) my pussy had been as dry as the Sahara Desert.

"Sure you are," Amber drawled, her breath hot on my neck, and close to my ear.

"Keisha will be home any minute," I pointed out, switching my defensive tactic to logic.

"She knows I plan on fucking you," Amber said softly, her lips now touching my ear... my kryptonite.

"Amber..." I whimpered, but then couldn't find any thoughts in my head to continue whatever I'd had in mind.

"Yes, Liberty?" she responded, as she worked over my clit like it had never been worked over before.

"I... I... oh fuck!" I cursed, unable to think straight, my body in complete control of me.

"Fuck? No, not until you start abiding by the house rules and submit fully to me," she said, taking her hand away, slapping my ass, and grabbing a biscuit, still hot from the oven, off the counter.

"What are you..." I began, and then changed my mind about continuing. I'd been about to ask her why she'd stopped, but my mental acuity returned just in time to prevent me from begging... from giving Amber any more of my power... I'd already given her way too much.

"Wow, this tastes amazing," Amber said.

"Thanks," I said, striving to recover from the intense pleasure and the derailment of an orgasm that had been approaching rapidly.

"Don't worry, Liberty," Amber said. "Once you submit as my MILF nigger pet, I'll make sure you get all the orgasms you could possibly desire."

"I think I'm okay," I said, even though I had yet to budge from the counter ever since the moment her fingers had touched my pussy, and just now hearing her call me her 'nigger pet' had my pussy twitching.

"Oh, you're far from okay," Amber said.

"Is that your prognosis, doctor?" I continued doling out sarcasm.

This time she caught and addressed it. "Sarcasm is simply a means of hiding from your truth."

"Pretty sure that isn't the definition."

"Hey," Keisha said, walking into the kitchen... wearing white stockings, as was her norm.

"Hey girl," I said, happy for her distraction from whatever this had become.

"How was Mrs. Jameson?" Amber asked.

"She was in a mood," Keisha said.

"Isn't she always?" Amber asked.

"Yeah, she is," Keisha laughed.

"Who's Mrs. Jameson?" I asked.

"One of the white women Keisha services weekly as part of her community service," Amber said.

"You're bullshittin' me," I said, this approach to 'community service' even more ludicrous than there being a bathroom at the college reserved for some niche of lesbian activity.

Keisha didn't reply.

But Amber did. "Not bullshit at all. There are lots of white women, young and old, who love having a black bitch come into their home to eat their pussy or to get fucked," Amber elaborated.

"You're serious?" I said.

"Yeah, it's quite a network," Amber said. "For instance back home, mom had a few different black sluts servicing her, along with a couple of Japanese women. Fuck, one of my eighteenth birthday presents was my own nigger pet for a week!"

"This is way too much," I said, even though my pussy was again on fire.

"Don't worry, if you stay here long enough and begin complying with the house rules, I'll make a point of getting you some community service assignments," Amber assured me, as she selected a banana from the wooden fruit bowl on the table.

"No thank you," I said, even though the idea felt wickedly appealing.

"Sure, sure," Amber said, as she spread Keisha's legs (she was sitting on a barstool) and slid the banana into my daughter's pussy.

"Jesus Christ!" I objected.

"What?" Amber said. "It's important for her to get her fruit intake every day."

I shook my head and went to take the chicken and sweet potatoes out of the oven. After a couple minutes I announced, "Supper's ready."

I turned around, and Amber was really fucking my daughter with that banana.

"Ooooooooh," Keisha moaned. "It smells delicious, Mama."

"Yes, Liberty, it really does," Amber agreed.

Deciding just to ignore their irritating (but hot) freeuse activity, I replied, "Thanks. Wait until you taste it."

"Mama's chicken is amazing," Keisha said, trying to carry on a conversation while she was being fucked by a fucking banana.

"I bet it is," Amber said. "I can't wait to taste it."

So I filled three plates and brought them to the kitchen table. "Come and eat, ladies."

"Okay," Amber said, pulling the banana out of my daughter's pussy and putting it back in the bowl, to rejoin three other bananas and two red apples.

I wanted to say something about that too, but I bit my tongue.

To my surprise, perhaps my nonchalant act had worked, since during supper we actually talked about school, travel, and I learned some mundane things about Amber's family.

Then Amber asked, after complimenting my cooking, calling it the best homemade meal she'd ever had, "What's for dessert?"

"Shit!" I said. "I didn't make anything."

"That's okay," Amber said. "You make the best homemade meals, and your daughter consistently supplies the best homemade pie." She snapped her fingers, and Keisha got out of her chair, Amber scooted her chair back a little, Keisha hopped onto the table where we'd just eaten dinner, spread her legs, and Amber bent down and began licking.

Which totally surprised me.

In almost all the erotic stories I'd read that included a dominant woman, she was the one who got eaten... she wore the strap-on... and only rarely did she deign to eat anyone's pussy.

After a minute or so, Amber said, sitting up straight and gazing at me, "Unless your pie is warm and ready for me?"

"My pie is fucking delicious," I bragged, then was surprised at hearing my own blunt answer... I also didn't know whether that was true... since based on the remarks of my past men, it wasn't.

"Allow me to decide that," Amber said.

"I don't think so," I said, even though I was horny and curious.

"Go ahead and let her, Mama, she's just going to bug you about it until you do," Keisha urged me.

"You're okay with your girlfriend going down on me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, she does love herself some chocolate cream pie," my daughter replied dialectically.

"Fuck it," I shrugged, my mind finally made up. I climbed up onto the table and spread my legs. "Come and eat, Amber."

"First remove your panties," Amber said. "Pets don't wear panties in this house."

"Fine, I can do that," I said, sliding off my panties and tossing them wherever.

"Plus," Amber added, as she came over and sat down in the chair between my legs. "Pets around here always wear nylons. Go and put your nylons on, and I'll eat your pussy until you come like a nasty slut."

"Just lick me," I said.

"No stockings, no licking," Amber shrugged, although she did bring her fingers to my pussy and traced my pussy lips with them.

"Fuck, Amber," I said, getting frustrated.

"Just obey me, and you'll get the orgasm you're craving," Amber said, slapping my pussy twice.

"Oooooooh," I moaned.

"Just obey her, Mama," Keisha encouraged me, openly taking Amber's side this time.

"Yes, Liberty, just obey me," Amber repeated, bending down and licking between my lips just once. "Mmmmmmmm, your taste isn't bad at all."

"Fuck," I moaned; that single lick had me burning with desire.

"Want some more, my MILF pet?" Amber asked, her lips just inches away from my pussy.

"Yes," I admitted.

"And what do you need to do to get more?" Amber asked.

"Obey," I whimpered, her hot breath driving me wild.

"So what must you do first?" Amber asked, blowing warm breath directly onto my clit.

"Fuck! Keisha, could you please go get me those fucking stockings?" I caved, so desperate to get this white bitch licking me, I'd do almost anything... including the humiliation of wearing white stockings against my black skin.

"Yes indeed, Mama," Keisha complied, hopping off the table and hurrying to my bedroom.

"Good choice, my pet," Amber said, rewarding my obedience with one more promissory lick between my pussy lips.

"You're a devious bitch," I moaned.

"So I've been told," Amber said contentedly, as Keisha scurried back.

"Put the stockings on your mother," Amber instructed.

"Okay," Keisha agreed, as she set a stocking down and rolled up the other one.

"This is weird," I said.

"I suppose, and weird is just getting started," Amber said, giving me one more lick.

"Fuck," I moaned, her teasing really driving me wild.

Keisha slid the first nylon up my leg... it looked so weird inside the white stocking... yet it felt oddly natural...

"There you go," Amber said. "Beginning to accept your place."

"You're the one with her face between my legs," I pointed out.

"Yes, for now," she amended mildly, as Keisha took charge of my other leg and put a white stocking on that one too

"Now we're ready to begin. Just close your eyes, relax and enjoy," Amber said.

"Oh no, you enjoy my pie," I retorted confidently.

"Oh, I definitely will," Amber agreed as she leaned forward and began to lick.

"Ooooooooh yes," I moaned, as she finally paid some consistent attention to my very wet and needy pussy. "Eat me, eat my pie."

"Very tasty," she said between licks.

"Oh yes, Mama, I love the sight of Amber getting you off," Keisha gushed.

"She's very good at this," I moaned, looking down at the top of her head.

"Not as good as your daughter," Amber said.

"I really don't want to hear a comparison," I said.

"Just saying," Amber said, still probing my pussy.

"Move all this shit away," I said, gesturing behind me at the dirty dishes still on the table.

"Yes, Mama," Keisha said, quickly obeying.

Once I had enough space, I laid back and just let the pleasure take control of me.

"So good," I moaned.

"You like this?" Amber asked.

"I do," I admitted.

"Yeah, it looks like you might come at any moment," Amber said, as she stopped licking me.

"Don't stop," I pleaded.

"Then beg," Amber ordered.

"Please eat my pussy, I need to come so bad," I begged.

"Good, but call me Mistress," Amber said.

"Fuck!" I cursed, but did as she required, "Please, Mistress Amber, eat my pussy and get me off!"

"Good girl," she responded, and resumed licking me.

This time the licking was more aggressive; she wiggled her tongue between my pussy lips, she flicked my clit, and as my moans got louder, she sucked my clit between her lips.

I erupted, "Oh fuck, yes!"

"Good girl," Amber said as I came, but now her voice was close to my ear, with her breath going into it.

I opened my eyes as cum flooded out of me, to see Amber smiling at me... but not from between my legs.

1...34567...15