Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's such a fucking slut," Charlie said, as I looked back and saw Amber generously lubing the huge dick that was about to penetrate my asshole.

"I'm such a fucking submissive nigger slut," I again corrected, the 'N' word now feeling like an old friend happy to leave my lips so smoothly, while somehow enhancing its unique wicked taboo even more.

"Yes, you're a filthy nigger slut," he agreed, as he got behind me.

"Please go slowly," I requested. "I'm not sure I can take all of that monster in a hurry."

"Oh Mama, your ass was made for big white dicks just like this one," Keisha encouraged me, tenderly caressing my back.

"Come here and put my dick in your Mama's asshole," Charlie ordered.

"Mmmmmmmm," Keisha smiled as she reached over and took the huge dick in her petite hand. "You want me to stick this big white dick inside your asshole, Mama?"

"Please, baby girl," I agreed, bracing myself for whatever level of pain was imminent, "Stick that big fucking dick up your Mama's asshole."

"You heard her," Charlie said.

"Yeah, fill that black asshole," Missy said. She was the only one in the room not engaged in any action at the moment, except for her hand between her legs, and her eyes riveted onto Charlie's dick.

"Get back to my pussy, Jamie," Amber ordered.

"Okay," Jamie said reluctantly. It appeared that she too wanted to watch me getting equinely sodomized.

"Very well. First you can watch the house nigger take all of Charlie's cock in her ass if you want," Amber relented generously.

"Thank you, Mistress," Jamie said far more brightly, now watching eagerly.

"Here it comes, Mama," Keisha warned.

"Actually it's not coming," Charlie joked. "At least not yet."

"Oooooooh," I moaned, as I felt his dick head push at my anal entrance and slowly slide inside. At first there was just a subtle burn as his dick stretched my asshole wide... but as it went deeper... and deeper... and even deeper, pain coursed through me more intensely, as his dick began intruding into places nothing had ever explored before.

"Don't forget to breathe, Mama," Keisha said, her hand soothing my lower back again, as that dick kept going ever deeper into me.

"Kkkkkkk," I replied, trying to breathe, and to deal with the sharp pain inside me.

"Yeah, she's taking it all," Jamie said.

"Like a good nigger," Missy added.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered, my head already light from the pot, and getting even lighter from this anal violation.

"All of it's inside," Keisha declared, as finally I felt Charlie's body resting against mine.

"I think I'm going to die," I groaned, which took about fifteen seconds for me to utter.

I then screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" as Charlie bucked his hips, piledriving even deeper into my ass than had ever seemed possible... creating yet more pain... although perhaps because of the pot lotion, or my mental high from eating Missy's pot infused pussy, or just my natural horny slut self, I could also feel some pleasure pulsing gently through me.

"You like that, nigger?" Charlie asked.

"It hurts," I whined, as Amber snapped her fingers, and Jamie returned to servicing her pussy.

My head was spinning, and when Charlie held firmly onto my hips and bucked three times, I whimpered across the room in desperation, "Oh, Mistress, please! It's too much!"

"Too much what, slut?" Amber asked, her hand resting on top of Jamie's head while she licked her.

"Too much white dick in my nigger ass," I answered.

"You don't like it?" she asked quizzically.

"I'm just too full," I said, not saying I didn't like it. "Please have mercy on me, Mistress Ambeeeer," I pleaded, as Charlie bucked his hips again.

"I'll do no such fucking thing," Amber said firmly. "After all, you're my nigger slave, aren't you?"

"Aaaaaah fuck," I moaned, as Charlie pulled out and slammed back in, fully invoking that confusing pleasure-pain principal. "Yes, Mistress, I'm now your nigger slave first and foremost," I declared, completely throwing myself upon her mercy for good or ill.

"Good answer. Charlie," Amber said, her tone softening slightly, "take it easy on my nigger for now."

"How so?" he asked.

"Give her a few gentle minutes to become accustomed to having an enormous white dick rammed up her nigger ass," she instructed.

"All right," he agreed, as he slowly pulled out and slowly slid back in, "I'll take it easy on her... for now."

"Thank you, Mistress," I smiled weakly at her. "And thank you, Massa Charlie," I said, looking back at him.

"Yeah, sure," he said, as he fucked me slowly.

The pain lingered... the pleasure teased... going to war with each other inside my asshole.

As I got used to a footlong white fuck-stick in my ass, Missy offered, "Want to get your ass fucked like your Mama's?"

"Yes please, Mistress Missy," Keisha agreed eagerly, getting on all fours while facing me.

"Hey you," she smiled, as Missy fastened a strap-on back onto her young, petite body.

"Hey yourself, Mistress," I said back.

"It gets better," she said.

"I sure hope so," I smiled back a little awkwardly.

"You look so hot with those two white dicks fucking you," she said, as Missy went behind her.

"You look hot getting fucked, eating pussy, and everything else," I said back.

"I love you, Mama," she said with a moan, as Missy entered her.

"I love you too, baby girl," I replied, as she bit her lip.

"A dick in the ass always takes a few moments to get used to," she said.

"That I can believe," I smiled, thinking this was just one more surreal conversation with my daughter, among an abundance of them since I'd arrived here.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as Missy began to fuck her ass hard, unlike the slow fucking I was receiving.

Her facial expressions and her moans turned me on, and they made me wonder what getting my ass hammered like that would be like. Yet because I estimated Missy's strap-on was only about eight inches, and Charlie's actual dick was over twelve, I wasn't ready to shift into getting my ass gloriously reamed quite yet.

"Mama, it feels so good to be a nigger ass slut for white dick," she moaned.

"Yes, yes, it really does," I agreed, while slowly, ever so slowly, the pleasure inside me began to win, and Jerry reached up and squeezed my big tits. The dick in my ass was so distracting, I'd literally forgotten I had eight inches of dick in my pussy as well.

"And dicks in both your pussy and your ass are even more amazing," Keisha said.

"It's definitely something else," I agreed, as I really began to enjoy that huge dick in my ass.

"Ready to really get that ass of yours railed, Mama?" Keisha asked, as Missy hammered her from behind.

"Yes baby, I believe I am," I agreed.

"Then tell that to our white masters, Keisha said with a moan.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "Massa, I'm ready to go for broke. Please give it to me."

"You saying you want me to really pound your asshole?" he asked, pausing with his dick buried deep inside me.

"Yes Massa, fuck yo nigga as hard as you want, sir," I said, both of my holes on fire and desperately wanting to feel his footlong dick destroying my asshole.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole Mistress, while my Mama gets her asshole destroyed," Keisha moaned.

"Ready?" Charlie asked.

"Yes Massa," I said with anticipation, and then repeating some words I'd been told by Amber a few times during my mental manipulation, "I was born to be a nigger cum dump!"

"Yes you were," he agreed, as he began to fuck me.

Hard!

"Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly... more of a scream... instant intense pleasure coursing through me as I stared straight ahead into my daughter's lovely black face.

"Take that big white dick, Mama," Keisha cheered me on as I did just that. Twelve plus inches powerfully filling my ass... with deep, furious thrusts.

"Yeah, baaaaaby," I moaned as the intensity increased, and the pain dissipated completely, and my body was consumed with euphoria... plus pure, unbridled pleasure.

"This nigger can really take it," Charlie said, sounding impressed at how well I was taking his footlong dick.

"She's been waiting more than forty years for this moment," Amber said.

"Better... late... than... never," I struggled to gasp out, as Charlie drilled my asshole.

"And this is just the start, Mama," Keisha said.

"I hope so," I replied, as I closed my eyes and just allowed pleasure to consume me, and the young white man to use me.

"Enough of this shit," Jerry said, having remained rather stoic as my ass was slowly fucked and being prepared for the hard drilling I was now taking.

He bucked up his hips, and I felt like those two white dicks were colliding in the middle of my body.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, as my body started getting bounced around like a Raggedy Ann doll, while Jerry and Charlie somehow managed to fuck me in smooth unison.

My big tits flew all over the place.

The pleasure became more intense.

My head went light again.

I babbled like a fucking nasty bimbo nigger over the next couple minutes of intense double penetration! "Oh yes... fuck yo nigga... my pussy... my ass... Jesus... oh fuck yo slut... fuck... so full!"

"Come, nigger," Charlie ordered, as I felt his cum exploding way up in my asshole.

"Yes Massa, yes, yes, yeeeeeesss!" I obeyed his order, his cum triggering yet another orgasm inside me.

"Yes, fill my Mama with your big load," Keisha cheered, as I looked up and saw she too was now getting double penetrated by Missy, who was now down on the floor facing up, and Jamie, now in her ass.

"So good," I moaned with pulsating breaths, since both dicks had yet to slow down.

A few strokes later, with Charlie's load deep in my bowels, Jerry asserted himself, saying, "My turn."

"Yeah, you can have my sloppy seconds," Charlie laughed as he pulled out.

I rolled off Jerry, who pulled me onto all fours and slammed his dick in my ass... and although his dick was smaller... his curve felt so good.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, Massa," I moaned, even as my orgasm was still coursing through me.

"Oh yeah, want another load in your nigger asshole?" Jerry asked after not even a dozen strokes.

"Yes Massa, fill my asshole with your dominant load," I moaned, unable to do anything but allow myself to be sodomized as pleasure still consumed me from the anal orgasm.

He grunted a couple strokes later, so I was actually a little disappointed he came so quickly, as a second load filled my ass.

When he pulled out, I collapsed onto the floor, and listened to my daughter screaming as her orgasm hit too.

She collapsed beside me, and Amber said, "Boys, it's time for you to leave."

"That's okay, I'm spent," Charlie said.

"It's girls' night now," Amber said.

"I think you broke me," I said weakly.

"I broke you the day you walked in on us," Amber said, spinning the word 'broke' away from my initial meaning.

"I guess you must have," I agreed. "You really got my attention, and from there it was all downhill."

Girls, take the niggers to my bedroom," Amber ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Jamie said, as she fastened the leash back onto my 'Nigger Slave' collar, and I began crawling.

"The night is just getting started, nigger," Jamie told me.

"I can't fathom," I said, having already reached so many orgasms and done so many sick and twisted things.

But as I crawled to my daughter's bedroom, I felt at ease.

This was what I was born to be.

This was what I had been missing in my life.

This was who I was.

.....

.....

.....

Epilogue

That night I ate all four women to multiple orgasms... I took strap-ons in both holes, and I even discovered the unexpected pleasure of golden showers.

When Amber, Keisha and I returned to what had become my former home to collect my stuff so I could move in with Mistress Amber and my daughter permanently, we spent a wild night with Mrs. Walker. And after Amber had declared her an honorary nigger for the night, it included her eighteen-year-old daughter discovering the joys of dominating not only Keisha and me... but her 'nigger' mother as well. Amber even required her to lick my unworthy asshole while I called her names, which the 'dirty albino nigger slut' really seemed to enjoy.

I also did some pegging when I went to pick up some items of mine at Jeremy's house... with Amber calling the shots as I really fucked his asshole raw with a twelve-inch strap-on cock that was fat as fuck... he whimpered like a complete bitch convincing me without a doubt he wasn't the man for me... the moment being the ultimate aspect of closure.

Back home, I became the fulltime house nigger... while still doing my job online.

In short, I ate pussy... I sucked dick... I got sodomized regularly... I serviced the odd glory hole... I was used all night at a sorority house... and when my sister Ebony came to visit, I did nothing to interfere with her becoming another pet for Amber... and when my own Mama came to visit, I was instrumental in her too succumbing to her inevitable position as a nigger slave.

But those are stories for another day... because right now I have a Mistress who's summoning me to eat her while she's on a zoom call with her mother (who I've serviced on multiple occasions, as well as her tasty grandma, two sisters and a brother... although her dad is out of the picture)... oh... and did I mention I'm eight months pregnant. I have no idea who the daddy is... I can narrow it down to around 30 men... a night at a frat house really increased the possible number of daddies... the only thing I know for sure is the daddy is white... and young.

The end