Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, no!" I gasped, as I sat up like a rocket, looked down between my legs to see my daughter hungrily lapping up my pussy cum.

"You taste delicious, Mama," Keisha chortled delightedly, looking up at me from between my legs while she continued lapping up the cum gushing out of me like a broken pipe... this orgasm so fucking intense!

"Like I said, Liberty," Amber said, a sly smile on her face, as my orgasm continued its tornado-ish sweep of pleasure through my body, "nobody eats a pussy like your daughter."

"Keisha, please stop doing that," I pleaded, although my body was too weak to push her head away or to move away myself, and my plea didn't contain even a hint of authenticity.

"Don't you dare, Keisha, clean up all of your Mommy's cum," Amber ordered.

"Yes indeed, Mistress," Keisha replied, obviously loving her task, as she continued working her magic down below.

"Fuck," I sighed, as I lay back down on the kitchen table, accepting my twisted fate for now, and just enjoying the pure, uninhibited euphoria I was experiencing.

Yes, I knew this was wrong... so fucking wrong!

Yes, I knew I'd once again given in to Amber's seductive personality.

Yes, I knew I'd just given Amber more ammunition for her quest of dominating me... even after I'd thought I was beginning to get the upper hand.

Yet here I was, wearing those accursed white stockings, languishing helplessly on my daughter's kitchen table, my legs spread wide open, and my sweet, loving, daughter in college having just gotten me off with her tongue, was now enthusiastically licking up my cum.

I'd now committed incest... unknowingly, sure... but now that I knew, I was still allowing it to continue... once again my body dictating to my ineffective mind.

My daughter on the other hand, my sweet, innocent daughter, had willingly... excitedly even... committed incest... by slyly replacing Amber between my legs and skillfully licking me to an overwhelming orgasm.

Fuck! I was in deep shit!

As I lay there, my head spinning with the consequences of my actions, or rather my inaction, my head completely fogged in from the pleasure my daughter's tongue was still delivering, and my mind and body seeming to have transcended to a different universe, I didn't even notice what Amber was doing next until I felt her hand gripping the back of my head.

"Lick me, slut," Amber ordered, and my face was suddenly enveloped in wetness.

My eyes went wide, as I realized Amber was sitting on my face. And Keisha was still licking me!

I knew I shouldn't lick this girl.

I knew it would just give her more power over me.

I knew I had to end this insanity right now!

But... with Keisha's tongue still working my pussy over... and thanks to her, a second orgasm beginning to emerge even while the first one hadn't completely finished its full-body transmission of pleasure... along with Amber's undeniably intoxicating scent... and my curiosity for the past three months about exploring my sexuality and tasting a pussy, mainly Amber's... my months of forbidden fantasies of being used by Amber or by some anonymous young white woman very like Amber... my inherent submissive urge simply to comply and obey someone... just about anyone, actually... and of course my face currently being literally plastered against Amber's pussy... had all gotten me into a mindless, broken, helpless, excited state, no more than an obedient slave to my desires... to my fantasies... to my lust... and to my... Mistress?

So... I just did as I was told... I licked.

"Good MILF nigger," Amber moaned, as I parted her pussy lips with my tongue and felt an exhilarating rush course through my body from being called the 'N' word, from finally exploring my lesbian side and experiencing that first sweet taste of pussy... and I suddenly knew that men either had fucked up taste buds or, and this was more likely, they were lazy pieces of shit and complete fucking assholes who lied to women to keep us insecure and in our place... even in the bedroom. Because... pussy... tasted... awesome!

I started tentatively... unsure of what I was doing, and confined to a position where I couldn't do much except to lick and wiggle my tongue.

"Your mother is eating her first pussy," Amber announced.

"Way to go, Mama!" Keisha cheered as if I'd just won a race, while she kept licking me, and now slid two fingers inside my burning pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as my own daughter's fingers slowly began to finger fuck me... while, of course, she was still licking me.

"If you wish, Keisha will remain between your legs all night, or at least until you can't possibly take it anymore," Amber informed me.

"But that's so wrong," I moaned weakly, as I kept licking Amber while still allowing my daughter to finger me and eat me.

"Is it?" Amber asked. "It looks to me like you're really enjoying your daughter eating your pussy. If you felt it was all that wrong, you could have pushed her away the moment you realized she was the one who got your nigger cunt off, and not me. Yet you didn't. You allowed it. And you're still allowing it."

"I just couldn't... can't... control myself," I answered, shame coursing through me from the truth of Amber's words, and yet I still could do nothing except allow it all to continue happening. To allow a white 18-year-old racist bitch to use me and to control my daughter. To allow my daughter... and none of that stepdaughter porn movie rigmarole, but my actual daughter... to lick me, to finger me, and to get me off. To allow myself to be controlled by primal lust, carnal desires, and pure pleasure.

"Which is because you're just another nigger slut who was born to serve," Amber concluded, sounding downright scholastic while spouting such outrageous nonsense, while Keisha's fingers began to really pump inside of me.

"Nooooo," I said, not wanting to admit she was right, even though I knew that she was... I knew that whenever my pussy was burning, I was no more than a slut willing to do almost anything for the man I was with at the time... and now it seemed I was exactly the same when I was with a woman... with any woman. Again my protest was weak and unbelievable since I continued licking her pussy, unable to get enough of her heavenly taste.

"Noooooo," Amber mocked, as her pussy was abruptly lifted up and away from my eager tongue.

"What are you doing now?" I demanded, my primal lust and my sensual hunger completely controlling me... and I desperately wanted that pussy back on my face.

"You told me you weren't a nigger slut born to serve," Amber said ironically. "I have to respect that, ma'am."

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," I cursed, as Keisha happened to find my g-spot at that very moment, which I'd thought was a myth until now, and with a few taps from her fingers, my legs tightened, my back arched as I looked up at Amber standing on the table above me, and a second orgasm stormed through me. "Jesus Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist!" I screamed, I feared loud enough to alert the neighbours, as the intensity of this newest orgasm soared to a new level unlike any I'd ever experienced before... delivering even more pleasure to me than that first one had done just a few minutes ago.

"I see your daughter found your g-spot," Amber grinned down at me. "She has a real gift for finding any woman's."

"Ohhhhhhh," was all I could muster as I closed my eyes, surrendering to the pleasure, melting into the sin.

"Yeah, 'Ohhhhhhh', just like you said. She's the Indiana Jones of g-spots," Amber joked.

I just lay there, coming and coming and coming, as my daughter pulled her fingers out of my pussy and lapped up the torrents of pussy cum spilling out of my well-used cooch.

"You really worked your mother over," Amber said a minute later, or maybe far longer than a minute, who knows, time seemed to be irrelevant during this transcendent period of pure pleasure.

"My Mommy tastes so good," Keisha crooned, still licking me.

"As good as I do?" Amber asked.

"Not as good as you, Mistress, but a close second," Keisha said.

"Come and finish what your mother started but refused to finish," Amber ordered, as if that had been my decision instead of hers.

"Yes, Mistress," Keisha said, giving me one final long, slow lick, before climbing out of her chair and from between my legs.

Exhausted, defeated and humiliated, I lay there, just allowing the pleasure to finish consuming me and running its course through my body, as I kept my eyes closed and listened to Amber and my daughter conversing.

"So did you enjoy eating your mother?" Amber asked.

"Yes," Keisha admitted.

"Was it all you'd imagined?"

"And even more," Keisha answered, and I wondered what that meant... had Keisha fantasized about doing that? It seemed hard to believe... but after the last 24+ hours, I was beginning to think nothing was too hard to believe. Like who would believe what had just happened?

"And as I promised, we achieved it in less than twenty-hour hours after she arrived," Amber said.

"You were right," Keisha said, as I processed their conversation. This incest had been planned?

"I always am," Amber said.

"Yes, that's true, Mistress," Keisha agreed.

"Now get that tongue into my pussy, slut," Amber ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Keisha obeyed.

"And as for you, Liberty," Amber said, her hand on my leg, and slowly gliding up and down my nylon stocking.

I didn't respond. I didn't want to listen to anything she had to say. I was so ashamed! And I was telling myself that so long as I kept my eyes closed, I could avoid living with the aftermath of my ultimate sin.

"Did you know your daughter has been longing to eat your pussy forever?" Amber said.

"No she hasn't, she couldn't have," I denied, finally opening my eyes and sitting up. "You put her up to it."

"You're partially right, I have pushed your daughter and expanded her comfort levels in many ways since we first got together, and I've awakened her natural submissive slut persona, but that incestual fantasy has always been all hers," Amber said. "I just helped her to make it into a reality."

"No, that's impossible," I insisted, not wanting to believe it, yet not even certain what I myself thought about it. Yes, it was wrong because that's what everyone said, but it didn't feel wrong... and it was obvious Keisha didn't believe it was wrong, or there'd be no way she could have done what she just did with such delight.

"Tell your mother the truth, Keisha," Amber said.

Keisha looked up from between those perfectly toned white legs so decoratively encased in black nylon, looked directly into my eyes and admitted, "Mama, I'm sorry, but ever since Papa left us, I've wanted to make you feel better. To give you something I was sure no man could ever give you. So just after you arrived yesterday and before I came out and joined you in the kitchen, I begged Amber to make it happen, and she did. Please don't hate me for doing that!"

"Oh, honey," I said, my heart warming from her tone, her words, and the sincere look of sorrow in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry," she said, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Honey," I repeated. "It's okay."

"It's okay that your daughter sneakily ate your pussy?" Amber asked. "And thus committed incest with you?"

"Amber," I said warningly. It was remotely possible that she was right about a black woman's natural role in the bedroom... Keisha was certainly convinced about that... but I wouldn't tolerate it if she started messing with the bond between me and my daughter... no matter what!

"Relax. I'm not implying anything, I'm simply trying to clarify what you consider acceptable and what isn't," Amber said. "Personally, I think what just happened is more than okay, but I'd like to know what you think."

"It's not that simple," I said.

"Get back to your dessert," Amber ordered, reaching for my daughter's head and guiding it back to her pussy... my daughter's eyes full of apology.

"Jesus, don't you ever get enough of this power trip?" I demanded, my double orgasm fading, and my head finally reasserting some control.

"Training niggers is a full-time job," Amber said.

"Fuck you!" I snapped, sitting up.

"You did ask," she said. "And you're only proving my point."

"How the fuck is that?" I snapped.

"One minute you're this defiant strong woman, but the next you're a desperate slut willing to do absolutely anything for your next orgasm. You're no better than a heroin addict."

"It's not like that at all," I denied, even though I realized it was exactly like that.

"It's not?" Amber demanded. "You just allowed your daughter to eat you out, finger bang you, and give you a g-spot orgasm. All of which you claim is morally wrong."

"Yes, but I...." I ran out of words... I had no response to that.

"Until a pet has completely stopped thinking for herself, is prepared to obey me mindlessly without any hesitation or second guessing, until she accepts her inner truth of submissiveness and her innate need to be controlled, my job never ends," Amber explained.

"Black people... or any people really... aren't animals you can break and train," I argued, although I was beginning to wonder if that was true.

"People are exactly like animals," Amber shot back. "When it comes down to it, people do whatever they need to survive, and without discipline, they spiral out of control."

"I don't see it that way," I said.

"Then look at your daughter and learn from her," Amber said. "The same daughter you've been ignoring throughout this entire conversation, while she eats another woman's pussy right in front of you. Which admittedly isn't entirely true, since you had a brief discussion with her about incest, but I instigated her participation at that point, not you."

"She's an adult," I replied, a weak as fuck rationale, I knew. "She's capable of making her own decisions."

"You didn't think that last summer, or even last night," Amber pointed out the flaw in my argument.

"So what's your point?" I asked, realizing I was losing again.

"My point is that I've succeeded in training Keisha completely. She has no hesitation in doing anything I order her to do, no matter what it is."

"Anything?" I asked, without even realizing I was saying it.

"Anything at all," she agreed. "Want me to prove it?"

"No... heavens no," I said with a shudder, not wishing to be the cause of placing my daughter in some new compromising situation.

"Okay, then I'll just tell you a few things she's already done. She's eaten the entire girl's basketball team to orgasms; she's been triple teamed by three white women in their sixties and their dildos; she's serviced a dozen seniors in an old folks home, both men and women; she's sucked thirty dicks nonstop at a gloryhole, swallowing every last load as a punishment; and she's taken more than twenty loads all over her face at a frat house to pay for another act of disobedience," Amber listed.

"You can't be serious," I said.

"Liberty," Amber said, her hand still on my leg, and I now realized it had been there during this entire conversation, "I don't make shit up. I don't need to."

"But why on earth would you want to humiliate your girlfriend?"

"Because Keisha was a bit of a wild filly... in many ways like yourself... and she needed to experience a few humiliating punishments before she could completely accept the hierarchy in our relationship," Amber explained.

"But why does there need to be any hierarchy? Or at least outside the bedroom?" I asked, abandoning my battle about the sexual aspects.

"Because that's what women like Keisha..." she trailed off, and then paused for a few seconds, "...and you... need. That's just black and white, and at the moment I'm not referring to anyone's race."

When I didn't respond, having absolutely no idea what to say, having been defeated inside my head by her responses and arguments, she ordered, ""Now go start the dishes while your daughter savours the cum you could have had if you weren't still a defiant nigger in denial."

"Whatever," I said, and I awkwardly climbed down from the table... getting off of it more of a struggle than getting onto it. Plus, my body was still weakened from those two orgasms.

As I gathered up the rest of our dinnerware and cleaned up generally, working around Amber and Keisha, who was on her knees, Amber asked, "What are your plans for tomorrow, Liberty?"

"I don't know," I said. "I do know you girls need some groceries."

"That was my plan for tomorrow too," Amber said.

"I also want to go clothes shopping," I added.

"Yes, you need some more white nylons, for a start," Amber said. "Top quality only, if you please."

"That's not what I was thinking," I said, shaking my head at her constant remarks... then realized I was still wearing those nylons... white ones. I should have taken them off right there and then and made some sort of delayed statement... but alas, I didn't. "Shoes," I added, "definitely some new shoes."

"Good idea," Amber nodded. "New shoes are always a must after a breakup."

"At last! Something we finally agree about," I laughed.

"Although I may be harsh at times, I do know what's best for you," Amber said.

"I'm not sure an eighteen-year-old white girl could possibly know what's best for a forty-four-year-old black woman."

"First, Liberty, you look very good for forty-four," Amber complimented.

"Thanks," I said, appreciating and needing such compliments. "Although I guess Jeremy didn't think so."

"You understand that his getting ass fucked by another man isn't a slight against you, don't you?" Amber asked.

"How could it not be a slight against me?"

"Do you fuck his ass?"

"No."

"Would you do it if he asked?"

"I don't know," I said, that not something I'd ever even remotely thought about doing.

"And even if you would, you don't have a real dick, one that shoots loads of cum."

"That's important why?"

"Because, for reasons that only psychologists know, many men have a midlife crisis in their forties, where they become curious about sucking a dick, swallowing cum, or even getting fucked. It's just who many men are," Amber said.

"Is that a race thing too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Actually, yes. Surveys report that far more white men suck black dick and serve black men than the reverse."

"And you know this how?" I asked, thinking there was no way an eighteen-year-old girl could possibly know this much about the male psyche, especially not details like these.

"I just do," she said.

"Well that confirms it then," I said, slipping back into sarcasm.

"What I'm saying is that this isn't all on you, and it may not be at all on you," Amber assured me, unfazed. "Just like it's not on him that you ate my pussy today, or that you've been fantasizing about being my pet ever since the day you met me."

"I have not," I denied, perhaps too quickly.

"Be honest, Liberty," Amber urged me. "Have you never imagined me sexually?"

"I didn't say that," I responded, knowing it was obvious that I had.

"And in your fantasies, are you in charge, or am I?" Amber asked.

"A little of both," I lied.

"You're a terrible liar," she informed me. "But there's no shame in having fantasies, no matter what they are. And there's no shame in accepting that your secret fantasies are identical to your inner desires."

"I wouldn't go that far," I said, as her hand went under my dress and to my pussy.

As she slid two fingers inside me, she continued, "I would. No one can hide their true sexuality forever. Well actually many people can, but if they do, they end up miserable... which is how so many of our parents end up. And that's likely why you discovered your boyfriend with ten inches of white dick in his ass... he'd accepted his true inner self."

1...45678...15