Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her pet?" I asked, that word making my pussy tingle.

"Yes, she sees all black women, regardless of their age, as her potential pets, and likely her submissive slaves," Keisha continued, speaking with major urgency.

"Like she did with you," I pointed out.

"Yes, and I was helpless to resist, although I'm not complaining. Plus, I know I'll be helpless to stop her from doing the same to you," Keisha said.

"Oh, I think I can control myself well enough to resist an eighteen-year-old 'Becky'," I said, even though I wondered whether I could... or if I'd want to. ('Becky' being a term for a shallow and entitled white woman... not far off from today's 'Karens'.)

"No one has managed to do that yet," Keisha disagreed.

"How many women has she seduced?" I asked, curious.

"Too many to count, Keisha said. "She seduced three of them during the week we were visiting you."

"No way," I said.

"Yes, and two of them you know," Keisha said.

"No way," I repeated, the idea a major turn-on, and even adding to my growing curiosity.

"Yes, way," Keisha smiled.

"Well, tell me who they were," I said.

"One was Mrs. Burns," Keisha revealed.

Mrs. Burns was my next door neighbour. A complete bitch, and I hated her with a passion. "No way," I gasped.

"Yeah, she criticized Amber's outfit, and well..." Keisha smiled, "...an hour later she was on her knees in her bedroom begging to eat Amber while I watched."

"Wow," I said, that vision undeniably turning me on.

"Yeah, I've always hated that bitch," Keisha said.

"Keisha!" I scolded.

"What? You hate her too!"

"But I didn't call her a bitch," I pointed out, laughing a little.

"But you can't deny she is one," Keisha said. "But now she's my pet. With a single text, I could order her to come over to your house and service you."

"No way," I said, encountering shock after shock.

"Yeah, she's completely submissive," Keisha said. Then after a pause she asked, "Would you like that?"

"W-w-what? No!" I stammered.

"Yeah, that was really believable, Mama," Keisha smirked.

"Well, never say never," I responded, again rather noncommittally, I hoped.

"Just ask me, and I'll have her come over, crawl through your front door, and beg to serve as your pet pussy muncher," Keisha offered, the shockingly taboo words flowing from her mouth.

"Good to know," I smiled, imagining this ex-model, the wife of a lawyer, a prima donna bitch, licking away between my legs.

After a pause, I asked, "Who's the other one I know?"

"Mrs. Walker," Keisha revealed.

"No way!" I repeated sounding like a bewildered teenager by repeating those two words. Mrs. Walker was Keisha's former English teacher, as well as her debate coach in high school, and all around amazing woman. Twice we'd had parent-student-teacher interviews together, and we three had even shared a hotel room for a debate tournament during Keisha's senior year. She'd never displayed even a hint of nonpropriety... class all the way.

"Yeah, we bumped into her at 7-11, I introduced her, and Amber immediately figured she'd make a great present for me," Keisha explained.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah, it turned out that Mrs. Walker has a fetish for black women," Keisha revealed.

"And for black dick," Amber interjected once again.

I turned to see her, and this time she was wearing something in addition to her stockings... a strap-on.

My pussy dampened yet again.

"Yes, Mrs. Walker's greatest fantasy is to serve black pussy and black dick," Keisha agreed. "And while we were chatting just outside the 7-11, Amber got her to admit that to us in less than five minutes."

"Yeah, and then later on, watching your favourite teacher getting triple teamed by three niggers with huge dicks was pretty fucking wild," Amber said, now standing beside my daughter.

"Please don't use that word," I objected, even though that visual had me feeling fucking horny as hell.

"Why not? Your daughter loves hearing it, don't you, slut?" Amber asked, as she stepped behind her and slid her dick into her.

"When I'm in the moooood," Keisha said, looking at me apologetically.

"Which is pretty much always," Amber said, fucking my daughter right in front of me.

I was shocked... even though I likely shouldn't have been... and I didn't say a word... I just watched. After just a few strokes, Keisha lowered her head to avoid making eye contact with me, Amber pulled out and took her hand. "Sorry Liberty, but I need to take your daughter back to our bedroom so we can finish what you interrupted."

"I thought you already fucked her," I said bluntly, and then couldn't believe I'd said that.

"Mama!"

"That's true, Liberty," Amber nodded, making a point of using my given name, a clear power play If I ever saw one, as had been this entire conversation and her lack of clothing, "but now I've decided to fuck my sexy bitch again."

As I went to speak, Amber brought her finger to her lips to shush me, and for some reason I obeyed. She then turned to my daughter and asked, "Do you want that black pussy pounded before you eat my asshole and lick my pussy, slut?"

The various expressions crossing my daughter's face spoke volumes. Shame. Humiliation. Lust. She knew this was wrong, just like I'd known allowing my boyfriend Randy to humiliate me racially back in my college days was wrong... yet our bodies betrayed us. Keisha answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Amber asked, Keisha's head still down, avoiding any eye contact with either of us, while Amber's eyes were locked on mine... a slight smile on her face.

"Yes, dear Mistress, I want you to fuck me like you own me," Keisha responded, now looking directly into Amber's eyes.

"Good. Now say good night to your mom," Amber instructed.

"Good night, Mama," Keisha said, giving me a shy glance. And then Amber tugged her hand and led her away from me.

I just stood in place speechless... worried my wetness might have leaked through my panties and visibly into my jeans.

Once I heard their bedroom door close, I managed to get myself moving, and went to my room... which was unfortunately... or actually fortunately because of my horny mindset... and closed my door too.

As I got undressed, I heard Amber order, "Beg, you black bitch, beg for this white dick in your slut cunt."

"Please, Mistress, use your dominance over my black pussy," Keisha begged with utterly no shame.

"Oh God," I gasp-moaned as I clearly heard my daughter being dominated by Amber... just like I'd been imagining her doing to me ever since her visiting my home.

Wearing just my underwear and bra, I got onto my bed, spread my legs, and began eavesdropping.

Yes, I knew it was wrong.

Yes, I shouldn't have listened in.

Yes, I should have barged in and dragged my daughter out of there.

Yet instead, I began slowly rubbing myself... my panties sopping wet from all that had transpired since my arrival.

"You want that, even though your mom can likely hear everything we're saying and doing?" Amber asked, her voice going a little louder to make sure I did hear.

I could, and I listened intently, with three of my fingers now inside my pussy.

"I don't give a fuck about anything else, just fuck me," Keisha pleaded with authentic desperation.

"As you wish," Amber replied.

"Ohhhh fuck, yes, fuck me," Keisha bellowed, unable to keep herself even slightly quiet... apparently that was one of our like mother, like daughter traits, since I too was very loud and verbal whenever I got pounded.

"Such a nasty black slut," Amber berated her, as I resisted finger banging myself... just wanting to lose myself in the taboo voyeuristic kink I was listening to.

"I love being your black slave," Keisha moaned.

Then for a good five minutes, I just listened. The nasty talk continued, the N word used liberally by Amber and repeated by my daughter, all while I fingered myself... although slowly... still resisting the temptation to really finger bang myself... even though I desperately wanted to... yet what I wanted most of all right now was not to miss a word while I quietly enjoyed the surreal reality of what I was listening in on, as I imagined I was the one... and not my daughter... being mentally and physically humiliated... dominated... enraptured.

"May I come, Mistress?" my daughter begged, an orgasm obviously imminent.

"No," Amber replied. "Not until your slut Mommy submits to me."

My eyes went wide.

"Noooooo," my daughter whined, clearly desperate to come... like I suddenly was... having spent the last several minutes living vicariously through my daughter.

"Did I ask for your fucking opinion?" Amber roared.

"No, Mistress," Keisha apologized instantly. "I'm so sorry, Mistress."

"Lay on your back," Amber ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Keisha replied obediently.

"I'll be right back," Amber said.

My fingers were still inside my pussy... I hadn't yet come... when the door opened and Amber barged in, strap-on still in place and leading the way, and said with a wicked smile, "I figured you couldn't resist touching that shrivelled up old pussy of yours."

"Get out," I demanded, yanking my fingers out of my sopping wet pussy.

"You want to get fucked too?" Amber asked, stroking her fake dick, shiny with Keisha's pussy juices.

"God, no," I said, even though I couldn't resist staring at the big dick attached to her perfect body.

"Yeah, that sounds very convincing," she said, a smirk on her face.

"Just get out," I repeated, totally embarrassed to be caught fingering myself while I listened in.

"Your loss," she shrugged. "Don't say I didn't make the offer."

She then walked out, closed the door and returned to my daughter.

"Now eat my asshole," Amber said a minute later... as I lay in bed, completely ashamed and yet still horny, even after the humiliation of getting totally busted.

"Yes, Mistress," Keisha obeyed.

"Your mother had her fingers in her pussy while she listened to me fucking you," Amber said, and then even though I listened intently for my daughter's response, it was muffled, so I couldn't hear it.

"She'll be mine very soon," Amber predicted, and I felt my fingers back in my pussy (not my cunt, no black woman ever uses that word, except apparently my daughter) without my even realizing I was inserting them.

I closed my eyes, and once again imagined I was the one she was using... and this time I didn't go slow... this time I finger banged my pussy with three fingers while using my other hand to slap my fat, swollen and extra-sensitive clit.

"Yes, your mother will be my nigger slut very soon," Amber assured her a few seconds later.

My long-delayed orgasm was rising exponentially as I imagined indeed being her nigger slut, so I was startled out of my wits when the bedroom door opened and Amber ordered me in a loud voice, "Come, slut! Come while you imagine yourself being my black submissive plaything!"

My eyes snapped open just as my orgasm hit! "Noooooooooooo!"

"Wow, she obeys instantly upon command," Amber taunted me with a laugh. "You may become my best slave yet!"

"I didn't obeeeeeeey," I protested, as my intense orgasm kept flowing through me.

"It sure looks like you did," she said, striding triumphantly over to me. "And you still are!"

"I was just... just... just..." I struggled to come up with a different rationale for the pussy cum flooding out of me and onto the bed.

"You just came from listening to me using your daughter, while you imagined yourself as the one I was using," Amber surmised accurately.

"No," I responded, but even I didn't buy my denial. What other explanation could there possibly be?

"Don't worry," she said, as she began fingering her pussy just a few inches from my face, "if you're a good girl, you may get to become just like your daughter."

"What you're doing right now is so inappropriate," I objected, even though I couldn't tear my eyes away from her fingering herself.

She pulled her two fingers out and brought them to my lips. "Go ahead, have a taste."

I didn't open my mouth right away, but I could smell her scent... which was intoxicating.

"Do it, bitch, or I'll never let you taste my pretty white perfect pussy," Amber said firmly. "Ever!"

I don't know why... since I knew I couldn't allow myself to succumb to her domination... not with my daughter dating her... and of course getting fucked by her... yet I opened my mouth and sucked the wetness off her finger.

"Good girl," Amber said softly in a condescending tone, and with some slight amusement. And then she sauntered out and returned to my daughter.

Leaving me ashamed.

Mortified.

Drenched.

I got up, got totally undressed, and went to have a shower to cleanse my filthy sin away.

What had I just done?

What had I just allowed?

Had I just opened the door to Amber treating me like another cheap slut and I'd simply gone along with it?

Did I want to be treated like that?

My orgasm fading... and my thinking becoming somewhat straight... I knew I had to resist the temptation, and I also had to find a way of breaking the powerful hold Amber had over Keisha.

"Fuck!" I said out loud. This situation was getting totally out of hand!

.....

I woke up the next morning, feeling disoriented.

As I stretched, I realized I wasn't in my own bed... or my own room... not even in my own house.

In a flooding wave of nausea... I recalled last night.

Recalled my daughter being treated shamefully... and my watching my daughter being treated shamefully... and doing absolutely nothing to interfere with her humiliation.

Fuck!

Then the convoluted conversation in the kitchen... allowing Amber to behave like she was better than not only my daughter, but also than me... and then allowing my daughter to go back to get fucked and used by the white bitch... and masturbating while I listened in on it... then getting caught by Amber with my fingers in my honeypot not once, but twice... and culminating with my obeying her in response to her threat of never being allowed to service her, tasting her pussy from her fingers... a pussy that tasted so good!

Fuck... you've got to focus... I thought to myself... as my body tingled and my head summoned up the vision of Amber's perfect body...

I finally got out of bed and saw a pair of white stockings draped across the end of my bed. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I said out loud, sighing dramatically to myself.

No fucking way was I wearing those... and it finally became obvious to me that Amber wearing black nylons and my daughter wearing white ones were racial symbols... although I couldn't figure out quite how.

I slipped on a robe that covered my full length nightie, and headed out for breakfast, determined to end this fucking power trip right... fucking... now!

Amber was seated at the kitchen table on her phone, while she ate some oatmeal.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked abruptly.

"Not even a 'good morning'?" Amber asked, looking up, a mischievous smile widening on her smugly fuckingly pretty face.

"Good morning," I greeted her tersely, not into playing any games today, and determined not to allow myself to fall into any traps like I had yesterday. I was the adult here.

"Good morning yourself, Liberty," Amber greeted me with apparent warmth.

"So where's my daughter?" I repeated my question, my impatience not remotely hidden.

"Enjoying her breakfast."

"Where?" I asked, then glanced down and realized where my daughter was... under the table, between Amber's legs.

"It's where she has breakfast every day," Amber said nonchalantly.

"Keisha, please get out from under the table," I demanded.

"I'm sorry Liberty, but she hasn't finished her breakfast yet," Amber said.

"Keisha, now!" I repeated my demand in a louder, sterner voice.

"Keisha, don't you dare move until you've finished your breakfast," Amber said firmly, not raising her voice at all, but utilizing a similar stern tone... her eyes never leaving mine.

"Amber, this has to stop," I said, crossing my arms aggressively.

"I agree," Amber said.

"Good," I nodded, a little surprised at her agreeing with me.

"Yes, all this false bravado, all this hiding from your truth, all this silly denial," Amber elaborated.

"Excuse me?"

"The saying is usually 'Like mother, like daughter'," Amber said, as she reached her left hand under the table. "But this time it appears to be 'Like daughter, like mother'."

"You're talking hogwash," I said, although my pussy tingled ever so slightly.

"I don't even know what hogwash is," Amber said. "But it's obvious that you want some white pussy too."

"That's ludicrous," I said, already feeling my determination weakening, since she was 100% correct.

"Is it?" Amber asked. "You stood in our bedroom doorway for... I'm guessing for at least five minutes, touching yourself while you watched me fucking your daughter. You allowed me to walk into the kitchen and say things no mother should allow to be said to her daughter. You allowed me to lead your daughter back to our bedroom after I said very clearly I was about to fuck her. Then you stripped to your underwear and lay in bed masturbating while imagining it was you I was fucking, while you listened in on us. And finally..." she said, pausing for a couple of very long seconds while my stomach ached from the truth of each of those statements, having indeed not lifted a finger to prevent my daughter from being used by her, "...you willingly sucked my pussy juice from my finger."

"Because you threatened me," I protested, and then realized how ridiculous that defense was.

"Yes, I threatened that if you didn't obey me like a good girl, you'd never be allowed to service me, and so..." she paused, again for dramatic effect, which really pissed me off, even as I felt myself wilting away from the defiant stance I'd taken just moments ago, "...you opened those fat, pretty, darkie lips, and sucked my pussy juice off my fingers."

"I made a mistake," I said, knowing it was one, since with that single moment of weakness, I'd handed off all my power to her.

"Oh, it was far from a mistake," she contradicted me, "it was the moment you allowed your true self to give into temptation, instead of hiding behind some prim and proper mommy persona."

"I'm not prim and proper," I said, and then wondered why that was the focus of my response, instead of some sort of denial.

"No?" Amber asked. "I'm certain that very soon we'll see whether that's true."

I sighed. "Amber, this is getting ridiculous."

"Give me a moment; I'm about to come on your daughter's face," Amber said, putting up a cautionary hand to silence me.

Unlike every other time she'd told me to do something, I should have ignored her. I should have done the opposite. But for reasons I can never explain or defend, just like every other time, I stood there and watched her come on my daughter's face. I stared at Amber's face as she closed her eyes, moaned, and then let out a long, sensual whimper while she came. No nasty words. No verbal abuse. Just a soft, sensual orgasm. The bitch looked almost angelic!

A long minute later, perhaps two, Amber opened her eyes, brought her hand back up from under the table and asked me politely, "Would you like some breakfast too, Liberty?"

"Hell no," I said, while my mouth watered at the chance to eat this beautiful, seductive blonde... while Keisha crawled out from under the table.

"We have bacon and pancakes on the counter, if you'd prefer a more traditional breakfast," Amber offered pleasantly.

"Morning, Mama," Keisha said, an undeniable gleam on her face, and yet acting like her normal, cheerful self.

"Morning," I said, not knowing what I should do next.