Taking Liberties: A Freeuse Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured the wine, and loving this movie, decided to sit in the other chair and watch.

There was no talking until the movie was done.

"Fuck, don't you just love Reese Witherspoon?" Amber asked.

"Yeah," Keisha said, she and I also loving Reese's movies.

"Think she has her own live-in nigger slave?" Amber asked.

"I don't know," Keisha said.

"Well, let's go roleplay that she does," Amber said.

"Okay, sounds like fun," Keisha agreed.

Amber got up, assisted Keisha to her feet and asked me, "You coming?"

"I don't think so," I said.

"Your loss," she shrugged, and led Keisha by the hand to their bedroom.

I finished my wine, went pee again... wine always goes right through me... and then went into my bedroom and spent the next twenty minutes listening to my daughter getting fucked by Amber while calling her 'Mistress Reese'. It was so nasty. So raw. And yet for me, such a turn-on... living vicariously through my sexy, submissive daughter.

I wanted to be Amber's submissive too... desperately... but I feared the long-term consequences. Giving in for just a night, a full day, or even a week looked very appealing. On the other hand, what would happen when I returned home? Would I be able to go back to the life I'd had before? Would I even want to?

Fuck!

I put ear plugs in my ears to block out the sounds of pleasure still escaping my daughter's lips... and tomorrow there would be no avoiding it... I'd have to decide once and for all.

.....

I woke up when I heard the squeak of a door. I didn't immediately open my eyes, but I sensed that someone was in the room and hovering over me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a completely naked Amber, except for her ubiquitous black thigh high stockings.

"Good morning, Liberty," Amber greeted warmly. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty well," I said, which was true after I finally fell asleep... after I'd finally gotten out of my own head.

"That's good," Amber said, and she bent down and kissed me.

Her lips were so soft... so gentle. I hadn't considered before how different it would feel to kiss a woman instead of a man... but they were polar opposites.

After a few moments, I began kissing her back.

Amber got into the bed to lie on her side facing me, reached her hand under the sheet to my legs, gliding her fingers over the thigh high stockings (that I was still wearing, I realized), then she broke the kiss and whispered, "Good girl."

"I was simply too tired to take them off last night," I justified, although that wasn't really true. I couldn't explain why, but when I went to take them off last night, I felt compelled to keep them on. So I just put on a nightie, also white, ironically perhaps, and went to bed.

"Sure, sure," she purred as her hand went to my pussy, my having not bothered to put on panties after our kitchen encounter... actually, I had no idea where those panties even were anymore.

"The white nightie is a nice touch," she said as her fingers traced my pussy lips.

"That was a coincidence," I said, which was true, as I trembled.

"A happy coincidence then," she smiled, as her finger slid inside me.

"Oooooooooh," I moaned. "What are you doing?"

"Fingering my MILF pet," she answered, as she slowly fingered me.

"This is wrong," I protested weakly.

"Really? Does it feel wrong?"

"Oh God," I moaned, as she also brought a finger to my clit, and impressively began to stimulate me from both the inside and outside with a single hand, as I thought to myself, Oh my God! My daughter's sexy white girlfriend is fingering my black pussy!

"I'll take that as 'It feels good'," Amber said.

"I just can't stop you," I moaned, the pleasure rapidly consuming me... an amazingly pleasant wake-up call. "Even though this is so inappropriate," I said with another moan. Yet I couldn't do anything about it. I just wanted her to finger bang me... to use me.

"Actually, this is totally appropriate, because you truly want to be my nigger," Amber said softly, as she used her other hand to yank my nightie up above my tits before leaning down and sucking my hard nipple into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly, her finger inside, her finger outside, her lips and tongue on my nipple, and her calling me her nigger, all consuming my body and banishing my mind once again to drift away into mindless compliance.

"This sweet chocolate body was made to be used," Amber said, as she advanced her mouth to my other tit.

"Please don't stop," I whimpered, my orgasm rising at an accelerated pace.

"I'll give you pleasure like you've previously only fantasized about," Amber promised, sucking my nipple into her mouth.

My breathing began to increase... and get deeper... and just as my orgasm was about to burst... she backed away... pulled her finger out of me and stood up. "I left a dress out for you again today. This time wear it."

As she reached the door she turned back and added, "And of course white nylons, and no bra or panties."

As I lay there... horny as fuck... desperate to come... reaching my hand under the sheets to finish what Amber had started... Amber came back in and ordered, "And no touching yourself without my permission."

"May I please come?" I asked, not even thinking about the consequences of my question, just desperate to come.

"Not self-induced, no. But soon," she smiled. "Very soon."

She then walked out.

I could have ignored her order.

I could have just fingered myself to my much-needed orgasm.

But I took my hand away from my fevered pussy... and reluctantly rolled out of bed.

I stretched.

I felt a little wetness ooze out of me.

I took the nylons off and took a rather cold shower, which did very little to cool me off... apparently that's only a guy thing. If it ever works for anyone, that is.

I went back to the bedroom, and without even thinking, I grabbed the same white nylons I'd worn yesterday and put them back on my black legs.

Once they were on, I examined the red, revealing V-neck dress. It would barely hold my tits in. Yet I felt compelled to obey, even though I still wasn't convinced I'd be willing to cross any more lines today.

I walked out to the kitchen, feeling the cool breeze from my movements wafting through the dress and directly to my very hard, diamond-hard, nipples...which poked against the thin fabric completely obviously.

As I walked in, Amber was sitting in the same spot as yesterday for breakfast, but this time Keisha wasn't under the table, but making breakfast.

"Nice headlights," Amber smiled, referring to my prominent nipples.

"I have sensitive nips," I explained.

"Take a seat," Amber said, pointing to the same seat I'd sat in yesterday... where she'd first molested me with her foot... and thus where my downfall began. "Breakfast is almost ready."

I sat down. Instantly, I felt her foot go directly between my legs and onto my vulnerable pussy. And this time because my skimpy dress was so short, she had direct access.

I can't deny it... I wanted this... I needed this.

As Keisha brought out two plates of pancakes and bacon, my two favourite breakfast items, especially with extra maple syrup (and fuck the calories), Amber pointed out, as her foot just rested on my pussy... which was fucking annoying, "Your mother is finally abiding by the house rule about stockings."

"I can see that," Keisha said approvingly, glancing down at them.

"They do feel nice," I said, as if that were a convincing reason why a black woman would be wearing white nylons.

"They look very nice," Keisha nodded. "And that's a sexy dress, too."

"I think your mother is coming closer to accepting her true purpose," Amber said, as she began moving her foot up and down.

"I wouldn't say thaaaaaat," I moaned, as Keisha went back to fetch her own plate before sitting down to my right.

"What do you think, Keisha?" Amber asked.

"I don't know," she answered noncommittally.

"Do you want her to submit?" Amber asked.

"I don't know," Keisha repeated.

"Do you want to eat your mom's pussy again?" Amber asked.

There was a bit of a pause, while Amber rubbed a little faster, making me moan, before Keisha answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what, slut?" Amber asked tersely.

"Yes, I'd love to eat Mama's pussy again," Keisha said, louder.

Amber said, thankfully, since I wasn't sure where she was going with this, "Let's eat." After a pause, she added with a laugh, "Pancakes, not pussy, at least for now."

Then for a few minutes we just ate... the conversational undertones lingering... Amber's foot still slowly teasing me...

When Amber was finished eating, she stretched, which made her foot apply extra pressure on my pussy, making me moan. "Your mother really loves her pussy foot rubs."

"They do feel good," Keisha said.

"Yes they really do," I admitted, so horny that I wanted Amber to know I was ready to come.

Instead, she stood up, strolled around the table and behind me, asking my daughter, "Doesn't your mother look hot in this dress?"

"Yes, she does," Keisha said, looking at my revealing dress... which became way more revealing when Amber reached inside the bodice and scooped out both of my big tits.

Instead of shoving her hands away, or objecting 'what they fuck are you doing?', I allowed her to cup my breasts, while I weakly and pathetically protested, "Please don't grope me in front of my daughter."

As she ignored my request and pinched my nipples, my thoughts were quite contradictory to my words: I don't know how much longer I can hold out before this little white girl actually fucks me right in front of my daughter!

"Your mom has huge black tits," Amber observed.

"Yes she does, and they're gorgeous," Keisha agreed, staring right at them... not even pretending they weren't turning her on.

"They're way bigger than yours," Amber said.

"Yes, way bigger," my daughter agreed, entranced by my exposed tits.

"Your cunt-munching daughter has a thing for breasts, especially for big breasts," Amber informed me.

"Who doesn't?" I joked, my oversized tits and ass always grabbing most men's attention over the years.

"Pretty damn firm, for a fossil," Amber said.

"I'm only forty-four," I protested, resenting the implication that I was old... and not that she was molesting me right in front of my daughter.

"That's more than double my age," Amber countered, as she tugged on my breasts. "And slightly more than double your daughter's age, too."

"I guess," I said.

"Do you want to suck your Mommy's nipples like you did back when you were a baby?" Amber asked.

"Would I!" Keisha exclaimed, and she turned to her left and sucked my right nipple into her mouth.

"Oh my, Keisha," I moaned... thinking how crazy it was that for most of my life my nipples had been sexual ignitors, but after my giving birth, they'd completely changed into something else for a couple of years. Although admittedly, nursing Keisha had sometimes given me tender little orgasms.

"Sorry, Mama, I can't resist," Keisha apologized, as she sucked on my nipple, making my entire body burn, and my pussy ache with need for even more attention, even from her.

"It feels good, baby girl," I moaned, and then realized the irony of my using the term 'baby'.

"Mmmmm," Keisha moaned, as her tongue swirled around my stiff nipple.

"You two look so hot committing incest like that," Amber encouraged us, her hot breath on my neck, and her hands cradling my tits adding to my exhilaration.

"But so wrong," I whimpered helplessly. It seemed that every time I was reminded of the ultimate sin I was committing I said this... yet I never did anything to stop it from continuing.

"Yes, you look very concerned about the nasty sin you're committing," Amber chuckled, but then she shoved my daughter's head away from my breasts, gave my nipples one final tug, and backed away. "While you're out shopping today, stop by Helen's Boutique on Magnolia Street and ask for Cindy."

"W-w-what?" I stammered, trying to process her words and even my surroundings, as once again she stopped giving me pleasure before I could climax, and left me dazed, confused and rattled.

"I'll get you her card," Amber said, as she went to my daughter, lifted her own dress and shoved her pussy in Keisha's face.

"Why do you keep doing this?" I asked a minute later, while I calmed down.

"Because she loves eating my pussy," Amber said. "Don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I fucking love eating your pussy," Keisha said, as she shamelessly licked her girlfriend, even while sitting right next to her horny mother.

"No, why do you keep doing this to me?" I asked, totally frustrated.

"Doing what?"

"This!" I said, cupping the tits still hanging out of my dress, and shaking them at her indignantly.

"I'm not sure what 'this' is."

"Getting me all hot and bothered, and then leaving me hanging."

"Because you just told me it was wrong," Amber pointed out.

"It is wrong," I said.

"So I stopped playing with you before you could suffer even more wrongdoings," Amber said, as her hand went to the back of my daughter's head to apply some pressure.

"But you're okay with initiating those wrongdoings?"

"It's what I do. I create the opportunity," she smiled. "I set the spark, I light the flame, but I can just as easily extinguish it."

"Whatever," I sighed, standing up.

"Until you submit to me unconditionally, until you accept who you are, until you acknowledge your desire to sin... if that's what we're calling it... and submit to me as my nigger incestuous slave, you're not allowed to come," Amber said. "At all!"

"I'm done with this," I said, getting up and storming out.

"Your call. But don't you fucking rub that jungle bunny pussy without my permission," Amber threatened in a firm tone that was a little terrifying.

I went to my room, closed the door, and collapsed onto my bed. I couldn't take much more of this. Should I just fucking give in? Should I leave and go back home? I knew if I stayed, it was only a matter of time before I did give in... I was simply too weak to stand up for myself forever... fuck, I couldn't even stand up for my daughter... or to my daughter! I was weak. I was submissive. I wanted this... and I needed this.

To my surprise, I fell asleep, and when I woke up an hour later, there was a note beside me on the pillow.

It was a grocery list.

A fucking grocery list!

And a business card for a boutique.

I sighed.

Okay, I figured I'd at least go and get the groceries before I headed back home. I just had to leave. If I stayed, I would lose control completely. I already had lost control completely! I was totally losing my grip on who I was, or at least on who I'd become... long ago, I'd once put the past behind me... and feeling that past swarming back to corrupt me once again, I knew I had to leave.

I snatched up the list and card and headed out. (Yes, I was still wearing that scandalous dress, white nylons and no underwear, but now without my boobs completely hanging out.)

I was driving along Magnolia Street to the grocery store when I saw Helen's Boutique. I drove past it, yet felt my foot lifting off the gas, felt my right hand going to the turn signal lever, and then doing a U-turn.

Before I knew it, I was parked in front of the store.

It couldn't hurt just to go in and get a few things. Some sexy things. Maybe to share with Jeremy. Or maybe with a new man. Or maybe, just maybe, with a woman I hadn't met yet.

I went inside and asked the young girl, who looked to be eighteen, for Cindy. A minute later, a big-boned white woman approached me.

"You must be Liberty," she said, looking me over. She was pretty, and she carried herself with unusual confidence.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, and even though she was around my age, I addressed her as if she was my elder.

"Nice tits," she said, looking at my large breasts, insufficiently concealed by the dress Amber had chosen for me this morning... a choice I felt compelled to go along with... apparel that wasn't really suitable for grocery shopping.

"Thanks," I said.

"Follow me," she instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," I repeated, my natural submissive nature taking charge yet again.

"So you're Keisha's mom," she said, as I followed her to the back of the store.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, sounding like a broken bimbo record.

"She's one hot piece of ass," Cindy mentioned casually.

This was where I should have said something... this was the test. Was I a Mom, or was I a bimbo? As usual recently, I failed. I joked, trying not to sound as pathetic as I obviously was becoming, "She got that from a long line of sexy genes." Oh well.

"Turn around," Cindy said, as she stopped and turned around to face me.

I did.

"Agreed," she said, as she blatantly checked out my ass. "Now follow me."

I did, and she opened a door.

Once inside, she asked, "So why are you here?"

"I figured I could use some sexier new clothing."

"For Amber?"

"For me," I said firmly.

"Mmm-hmmmm," she said, giving me a look and tone making it clear she didn't believe me. "Take off your dress."

"Excuse me?"

"Just lose the dress," she sighed impatiently.

"Okay," I said, not sure what I was getting myself into.

I slipped out of the dress that wasn't really keeping me modest anyway and stood there wearing just my white stockings and a pair of three-inch heels.

"I see Amber already has you going commando and wearing white stockings," Cindy said, as she looked me over.

I didn't respond. What was there to say?

"Respond," she said, as she paced around me on kind of an inspection tour.

"Yes," I said.

She asked, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'm dressed like Amber instructed me," I admitted.

"All right, let's accentuate this body."

And for twenty-five minutes, I tried on a few outfits... and found three that I really liked. She also suggested an all-white lace suspender corset.

As I stood there wearing the sexy lingerie and new stockings (still white, but more decorative than the other ones) attached to the clasps, with sexy seams down the back, she asked, as she brought her hand to my pussy and slid two fingers inside, "So you're a freeuse slut?"

"Nooooooo," I moaned, as I allowed this complete stranger to finger me.

"No?" she asked, as she kept fingering me. "Then why are you letting me finger you?"

"I don't know," I moaned, as she slid a third finger inside me.

"It can only be because you're a freeuse slut," she said, as she placed her free hand on my shoulder. "And what does a freeuse slut do when a dominant woman places her hand on your shoulder?"

"I don't know," I lied, since it was pretty damn obvious.

"Knees, slut," she ordered.

I obeyed, causing her fingers to leave my once again triggered pussy... seeming unable to disobey any order given me. By anyone!

She raised her dress, and my mouth began watering for the pussy I was about to lick... but there wasn't a pussy under her dress... no... it was a dick... a six-inch dick... fully hard... which she slid into my shocked open mouth.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck this freeuse black mouth," she said, as she did just that. Grasping both sides of my head with her hands... and pumping in and out of my mouth.

She was a shemale!?

I'd watched some shemale porn, since the idea of a feminine body sporting a dick was pretty appealing.

"Oh yeah, there's nothing like a freeuse cum bucket to drop a load into," she moaned, as her balls bounced off my chin and all six inches filled my mouth. Luckily I'd sucked much bigger ones, and had no problem accommodating her dick.

I moaned in response.

After just two or three minutes she pulled out, and without a word, she spewed her load all over my face.

1...678910...15