Taking London by Storm Ch. 02 - Going Public

Story Info
I go public with London, my perfect sub.
2.4k words
4.22
2.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, what kind of toast would you like with your breakfast?"

I blink and shake my head, re-establishing my current surroundings. London sits across from me with a confused look on her pretty face. I look at the waiter, then back at her.

"Sorry, I'll take sourdough. Thank you." I reply. The waiter takes note of my order and briskly walks away.

"You okay?" London asks, sweetly, from across the table.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about last night. You were perfect." I reply.

She smiles. Pink blush fills her soft cheeks as she nervously looks away, biting her lip. She looks back at me with a curious stare that's begging for me to tell her more. After some contemplating, I choose to give in.

"You listened to every word I said, like a good girl. Every command I gave you obeyed without so much as a second of doubt. Disobedience is no longer a part of your skill set, correct?"

London eagerly nods, knowing what's coming next. Another test. Another chance for her to show me that she is mine and mine alone, here to satisfy me and my desires; whatever they may be. She satisfies them happily, knowing if she does so that her desires will also be met... and past any expectations that she could hope for.

I look around at a packed iHop and see a breakfast rush. It's 11AM and the late-morning crowd is here half-asleep and ready to eat. I have a plan to make the wait for our food a little less vanilla.

London sits comfortably in her pajama pants bottoms and one of my t-shirts. Before we left the house she asked if she could leave her bra at home for breakfast, and I obliged on the condition that she also leave with no panties. She happily took them off at the door and handed them to me, and they rest snugly in my pocket. A sexy little g-string that doesn't take up too much room in my pocket. Just enough so I can feel the small reminder of its presence, and my control over its presence.

My switch flips. My gaze locks on her innocent blue eyes with a stare of calm determination.

"Show daddy one of those sexy tits of yours. Here. Right now. At the table." I demand, at a volume that may have turned some heads around us.

Without so much as glancing around to see if anyone would notice, London lifts the left side of my plain black t-shirt she's wearing and exposes her free hanging breast to the room. I glance at it, smile, and look back at her. She's holding the shirt up, and by now I'm sure someone has seen.

"May I put it away now, sir?" She asks with a silly smile on her face.

"Yes, baby. You may. A good girl knows to ask." I reply.

London covers up, but her nipples are a bit hard now and are shown easily through the soft thin fabric of that $5 Old Navy t-shirt. She continues smiling at me, happy to have bravely fulfilled a public order. I look around. A few tables over is a group of 18 year old boys trying to talk quietly, but their body language is yelling that they bared witness to what happened. They keep glancing towards us, mid-conversation, hoping to see more of my endlessly erotic servant.

It seems we have a viewing audience. Luckily, I'm in a good mood and wouldn't mind showing off what's rightfully mine.

"Baby? You have no panties on, correct?" I ask quietly. London once again locks eyes with me.

"Yes, daddy. That's correct." She softly replies.

"Well, I'd like to see you play with yourself for a bit. Right where you are."

Her eyes widen. She's never been tasked with something so daring. And yet, my dominant powers rule her mind. She knows that when I'm daddy, her ability to argue or make choices is thrown out the window. She knows that she has no choice but to be at my whim.

London slowly puts her right hand to her lips, nervously sticking her index and middle finger in her mouth. She closes her eyes to take in the moment while simultaneously moistening her fingers for her soaked pussy that excitedly awaits. She removes her fingers and immediately reaches down to her pajama pants, lifting the band and putting her hand in. I knew she reached her clit when she took a deep breath, trying to control the initial contact moan.

I, too, am curious. I glance at the table of boys that were looking. Each of them have their forks in their hands with food in front of them, but none of them are eating. They're all staring, half of them with their jaws dropped in awe. London, like the well trained girl she is, has her eyes set on me as she begins playing with her clit. She doesn't care to know if anyone is watching. Her only concern is pleasing me and doing as I say. I can see her struggling to keep her muscle reactions to a minimum, only slight twitches of her legs are present if you're close to see them like I am. She bites her lip, doing her best to not make a sound that may give her away to the entire room of breakfast-goers. My cock is pressing against my boxer-briefs, the feeling of empowerment comes over me and an evil grin comes over my face. But this moment isn't about my cock, nor my physical pleasure.

"Put them in." I command. London slowly nods in response.

A deeper breath, and a slight moan escapes her lips as she does so. Quiet enough so only I can hear it. Her legs are noticeably shaking now, it won't be long before she needs to cum.

"..Daddy.. I'm going to cum if I keep going. May I.. may I cu-cum here?" She stutters through heavy breaths.

"No. You may not. Edge yourself and let me know when you've reached it." I reply, firmly.

"..yes, daddy.." she mumbles. Her eyes slowly roll back before returning to the erotic gaze she has on me. I can tell she's trying to take it slow. Both so she doesn't moan too loudly and so she can truly enjoy the adventure we're having. But she can't help herself. It's too erotic and her ecstasy is building.

"Daddy, I'm at the edge. M-may I s-stop now?" She asks.

"Yes baby. You may stop. Give me your hand and those wet fingers. Above the table." I command.

London obliges, pulling her hand from her pants and releasing a sigh of relief. She reaches her hand over the table and her two fingers glisten with her pussy juices. I take her hand by the wrist, glance over at the table of boys who are staring in amazement, and put her fingers in my mouth. The sweet musky taste of London's pussy fills my taste buds and I suck her fingers clean.

I release her hand back to her control and London gains a big smile.

"How did I do, Daddy? How did I taste?" She asks, sweetly, as she giggles.

"Incredible, my good girl. Simply incredible. Your obedience will pay off shortly. Daddy's going to make you cum very good as a reward for being so brave." I reply.

Our waiter interrupts-

"Alright, I have a chicken fried steak with a side of sourdough toast?" He asks, holding a hot plate and looking my direction.

Breakfast returned to its course.

-leaving the restaurant-

I close the door once London sits down in the passenger seat of my Double Cab Tacoma. Breakfast was delightful but I have the yearning desire to eat, taste, and devour cycling through my mind.

As I sit in the driver's seat and start the truck, I look over at the beautiful woman sat next to me. I scan her up and down, then up again to see her picture perfect smile greeting me at the top.

"Daddy, I have a request..." she nervously announces as I turn on to the main road back to my apartment.

"Interesting. And what would that request be?" I respond.

"I'd like to suck your cock while you drive us, and I promise I won't stop until you tell me to."

A very daring request. Up until this point at iHOP, all of our sexual encounters have been in privacy. It seems I've inspired her. And who am I to deny an inspired woman who wants nothing more than to explore her newly found desires? A good daddy would allow her to do so, under my supervision.

A slight smirk replaces my focused driving facial expression.

"Are you sure, Baby? People might see us at a stop light or while driving by." I finally answer.

"Daddy.." she says before taking a short pause, and turning her head back in my direction.

"I hope they do."

The answer I was dreaming of.

My cock rages in my basketball shorts as London puts her petite hands over my bulge and gives it a slight squeeze. Her smile explodes as she finally feels what she had been working for all morning. Looking around, she slowly begins stroking what's filling her hand. Larger and larger I grow, while focusing on driving and keeping us alive as much as I can.

"Sir, may I please pull your shorts down at the next red light?" She asks, politely.

"Yes, my good girl. You may." I reply.

As I pull up to the red light, London begins unbuckling her seat belt and giggling. I lift my ass off the drivers seat enough for her to grip the waistband on my shorts and pull them down to my knees. As the shorts pass my cock, it flops out and does a slight bounce in front of London's face. I glance down and see her smile somehow expand further. She's clearly giddy.

With her ass pointed directly up to the passenger window and her back arched over my center console, she softly licks the head of my cock. I hear a honk and realize the light is green, and likely has been for a few seconds now.

As I put down some throttle and try to focus on driving through the amazing feeling of London's hot mouth and throat, I glance over to the lane on my right and see a male driver staring at London's arched ass. In the passenger seat is a female, also staring. Both of them look surprised but very interested in what's transpiring in the truck next to them. I believe they know. And if they don't, my free hand now pushing London's head further down into my lap should be a clear indicator. As an added bonus I reach over London's back and pull her pajama pants down so her ass and pussy are on full display for our audience. Both of their eyes widen, and the woman in the passenger seat hits the driver in the chest- likely for staring in awe. I don't blame him, and I don't think she should either. I'd like to imagine they have a front row look at London's perfect pink pussy glistening in some form of sunlight from how wet she is.

The slurping and growing moans from my good girl are motivating me as she bobs up and down through each green traffic light. At this rate I don't know if I'll even make it home without filling London's pretty mouth with a warm reward.

"Mm baby, Daddy's going to finish soon. You're sucking me so fucking good...", I manage to mumble. My knees begin trembling and she can feel that I'm close. I can feel the back of her tight little throat with every trip down my hard shaft she takes. I can feel the drool that has dripped down on my balls getting colder. Her tongue is probably lapping up my pre-cum, and I know her: she's ready for whatever I'm going to give her.

The next red light is as far as I could take. I pondered warning her or not, but she knows me enough at this point to know when I've reached my peak. It's a connection a Dom has with his Sub after enough play. Deep groans begin escaping my vocal cords and my knees start fully shaking at this 4-way intersection. I slam the truck into park and take my foot off the brake pedal. Thrusting my hips up into the air as much as I could with my seat belt on, London continues sucking as I fill her mouth with as much cum as my balls will give her. I use both hands to shove her blonde head down as far as I can, and I begin short pumping myself into her throat. It is divine, and my head slams back into my drivers seat headrest. I can't help but let out a loud moan as London somehow manages to push my cock even further into her mouth, as if to say "more, please".

I remove my hands from the back of her head and she begins sucking again. The feeling is painful yet orgasmic, and I pull her head off of my lap by a large chunk of her hair.

"You may stop sucking now, baby." I confirm, with a trembling voice. The surrounding of her mouth as well as her jaw are covered in shiny spit, and her eyes are bloodshot and watery. She grins, opens her mouth and shows me whatever is left of my pearly warm cum resting both on and under her tongue. I smirk and give my nod. She swallows.

As I fall back to reality, I look around and realize that the light has been green for a few seconds now and the cars that were behind me are now going around me. Further proof that London truly does take me away from reality.

I cannot wait for our next adventure.

*after credits bonus writing*

-

After quickly pulling my basketball shorts back up over my cock, and London pulling her pajama pants back to her hips, I put the truck in drive and once more look to my right before taking off. The same car from before is stopped as well, but they're no longer staring at us. The driver's head is back against his headrest and he's looking up at the roof of his car, and all I can see of the passenger is the back of her head lifting and dropping in his lap. I point it out to London, and we both laugh. What a beautiful sight.