Taking My Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" I asked. She snorted.

"What to you think, genius?" she said. "I'm on my knees with my brother's cock balls-deep in my ass. Does that sound okay to you?"

I got a little angry at her tone. "I meant does it hurt?" I asked.

"Maybe I'll buy a dildo and shove it in your ass, so you can see how it feels," she said. "Just hurry up and finish."

I decided to oblige her, and began to fuck her ass with purpose. I pulled all the way out, then plunged all the way back in. Each time she would grunt, or utter a sharp "Fuck" or "Goddamn".

I kept at it, fucking her ass with long, deep strokes. I thought I would come right away, but I found I had some staying power. I was really fucking her ass now, holding her by the hips. She was uttering strings of gibberish as I pumped her ass. Then, surprisingly, she slid one of her hands down between her legs. I knew she'd be fingering her clit, and sure enough I felt the familiar tremble start. She was going to come while I fucked her ass. The thought was enough to make me explode. As I started coming, so did she, and her orgasm caused her ass to contract on my cock, sending me into the throes of the strongest orgasm I've ever had. Rachel was spasming uncontrollably, and her cunt was spraying all over herself, me and the carpet. I stopped fucking her, but left my cock in her ass. I noticed that Rachel was not stopping.

She was rubbing her clit with fury now, building to a second orgasm. I felt it coming, her ass muscles spasming. She started to shake uncontrollably, and then she was there again, her pussy spraying as thrashed around. My cock was still in her ass, and it was getting hard again. I started moving, slowly fucking in and out of her well-lubricated asshole.

"Oh fuck Ben," she groaned. "Not again. I can't take it."

"Sure you can," I said. I pushed all the way back in, and Rachel grunted loudly.

"Fuck, that hurts," she said. Her hand went back to her pussy. This time she shoved two fingers into herself. She started to moan quietly but continuously. I was still going slow, taking full, deep strokes. My cum was leaking out of her ass and onto her pussy.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck," was all Rachel could manage. Her body was starting to tremble. "Ohgodohgodohgod," she continued, then simply started grunting. I was still fucking her ass in slow, steady strokes, but she was working on her pussy with a vengeance.

"Oh god, I'm coming," she screamed. I wasn't ready to come, so I held her hips tightly and kept going. She was screaming now, her pussy gushing and her muscles contracting on my cock. I couldn't believe how hard she was coming. Then I noticed she wasn't stopping. She kept screaming, and her ass muscles were going crazy. I kept fucking her ass, faster now as her incredible orgasm brought me closer to my own.

She kept coming, her screams subsiding a little bit, her hand now working on her clit. I was amazed. She had been having a steady orgasm for at least 30 seconds, and showed no signs of letting up. I felt a sudden familiar pressure in my balls.

"Fuck, Rachel," I said. "I'm going to cum again." This pushed her even further over the edge, and her pussy gushed again as she screamed louder than I've ever heard. That was enough for me, and I pushed my cock all the way into her ass as I shot my second load. She collapsed on the floor, and I fell on top of her.

"My god, that was amazing," I said. She didn't answer. I pulled my cock out of her ass, bringing a river of cum with it. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed.

"Rachel?" I gently shook her. She didn't respond. I suddenly got worried. I went to the bathroom and soaked a washcloth with cold water. I went back to her bedroom and held the washcloth against her forehead. After a few minutes, she started to stir. She opened her eyes.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I think you may have passed out. You came pretty hard."

"Jesus, that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life," she said, and tried to sit up. I had to help her sit up, and then stand. As she stood, my cum ran out of her ass and down her legs. I felt my cock stir at the sight.

I helped her into her bed, and used the washcloth to wipe up some of the mess. By the time I got the covers on her, she was asleep. I lay down beside her, not meaning to sleep. I woke up sometime later to the sounds of our mother downstairs calling our names. I bolted out of the bed and ran to my room, closing the door as our mom climbed the stairs. It was a close call, but all I could think about was the next time I'd get to fuck my sister.