Taking One for the Team Ch. 02

Story Info
A player is willing to do anything to please his coach.
2.9k words
4.67
11.5k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifetoy
wifetoy
323 Followers

This is a continuation of a story about powerful men who feed off the thrill of taking ownership over the bodies and minds of strong, vital, young men under their authority. This is the story of my first encounter with such a man. I would like to thank Ken once again for his assistance editing this chapter.

It felt weird, but everything seemed normal for the rest of the week. Coach did not give any indication of what had happened or treat me differently than any of my teammates. We had a great week of preparation and beat the shit out of our rivals from the neighboring suburban city. I had one of my best games ever on defense and was super excited about my performance. As everyone celebrated after the team meeting with parents and fans, Coach walked by and congratulated me just as he always did

However, as he leaned close to give me a congratulatory hug, he whispered that I needed to meet him at his house after I got my stuff, and not to bother showering.

I wanted to ask about his wife but didn't have a chance. I did as I was told and drove over to his house, begging off my teammates' pleas to join them in celebrating the win, and more painfully, turning down an invitation from the cute cheerleader I had my eye on.

Coach only lived about ten minutes away, so he was just pulling into his driveway when I stopped in front of his house. Most of you may think that a high school football coach would live in a modest home, but you do not know how important high school football is in suburban Dallas. The stadiums resemble college stadiums with facilities to match and the coaches' salaries extend into the six figures, plus lots of under the table perks. Coach was a star football player at our school years ago and was a home town hero. The district paid him royally because he was on the radar of college head coaches and athletic directors.

This is a long way of saying that this house was more of a McMansion than a typical teacher's house.

I turned into the driveway. He motioned me to pull in the empty space in the garage. He pushed a button on the wall and the garage door rattled closed behind me.

We entered the house. As I followed him toward the master bedroom I finally got to ask, "Coach, where is your wife?"

"She is in Houston with her mother for the month helping her after she fell. Don't worry about her."

We walked into the master bathroom, which was decorated mostly in marble with a huge shower. He began to take off his shirt and told me to get undressed. Obediently I pulled off my shirt, still wet from sweat from the game, pulled down my shorts and jock, and took off my shoes and socks.

As he motioned me into the shower, I noticed his cock was already beginning to swell and stick out from his rock-hard body. He was hugely endowed and had thick body hair all over. I am a six-foot one, two-hundred-pound safety, but he was a former college tight end and had probably three inches of height and thirty pounds of muscle on me. I felt small in front of him.

I was embarrassed to discover that my normal-sized (but small by comparison with his) cock was beginning to swell.

He turned on the main shower head and motioned to me. I stepped inside the large shower. He handed me a bar of soap and told me to wash myself. I was more than a little self-conscious as he watched me clean up but did as I was told.

After I finished and rinsed off, he moved under the shower head and told me to soap him up. I was really kind of freaked out about that, but I started to lather up his back. Then he turned around and raised his arms and I soaped up his furry chest and underarms and down his torso. He turned around again and told me to do his ass. I was hesitant to touch him intimately but rubbed the soap on his ass, working up a lather with my hands around his cheeks and between them.

He reached back and spread himself, making it clear that he wanted me to wash his asshole and balls. By this time, I was just trying to do a good job, and I worked the lather on my hands around his hole and cradled his heavy balls as I soaped them up. He pushed back a little when my hands washed around his hole and mentioned that it felt good. He then turned around and gestured with his head. Following his non-verbal instruction, I soaped his front, working up a thick and slippery lather as I took his semi hard cock in my hands and began washing it, running my hands up the shaft and over the thick meaty head and then taking his balls in my hand, making sure they were thoroughly cleaned. When I returned to his soapy cock and ran my hands up and down it, it started to harden as he let out a low moan.

He turned and rinsed himself off under the shower head, then turned back to me and put his hands on my shoulders. I thought in that moment he might kiss me, which would really have been weird, but instead he pushed me down to my knees.

"Dick sucking time."

I already knew what he wanted. I had never done this before, but all I wanted was to please my coach in any way I could.

I was face to face with his hard, thick, wet cock. I put my hand around the shaft. Hesitantly I moved forward, opened my mouth, took the head into my mouth and began to suck on it.

"Fuck, no teeth!"

I pulled my lips over my teeth and tried again, sucking hard and going down as far as I could on his shaft.

"Use your tongue, boy.".

I obeyed and was rewarded with a low moan from above. With this encouragement I continued to move my mouth up and down while swirling my tongue around the head. I sucked him as far into my mouth as I could, trying to reach even further down his shaft with each downward movement.

"Relax your throat," he moaned. I did not really know how, but tried to open my throat more, gagging as the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat.

"Keep sucking, you'll get used to it. Make it wet and sloppy, that'll help."

Obediently I kept my head bobbing up and down his shaft and moved my hand wrapped around the base of his dick in unison. I tried to wet him more with my saliva and relax the back of my mouth. Between the water from the shower and my spit his cock stayed very wet and slippery. I tasted the saltiness of what must have been pre-cum.

On the team, we are trained to be relentless and to maximize our efforts in everything we do. I thought of this as I tried to give him the best and sloppiest blow job he had ever had.

He moaned, quivering, and grabbed my head with his hands. "Stop! I want to come in your ass."

I was beyond stopping, however, and so was he. His body tensed and I felt the first spurt of his orgasm against the back of my throat.

"Fuck, I'm coming!"

Empowered by my success and the taste of my reward, I tried to suck every ounce of his seed into my mouth. He did not fight me, moaning in pleasure and holding my head in his hands. Finally, he pushed my hungry mouth off his softening cock.

We stayed in that position, him standing, me kneeling, breathing heavily. When he finally spoke, he sounded peeved.

" I didn't want to come in your mouth, I wanted to fuck you in that tight ass." A pause, then he said, "Remember when I told you that you were going to do things for me that my wife won't do? Well, I have a new plan."

He motioned me out of the shower and handed me a towel. He took another one and we both dried off. As he rubbed himself down, I was still in awe of the sheer mass of his muscled body. I was a big guy but he made me feel like a little boy. I was apprehensive about what he had in mind for me, but still pleased with myself that I had been good enough to make him lose control.

After we had toweled off, he led me into the bedroom. He turned down the covers on the king size bed and stretched out on it, face down. He turned his head toward me and said, "Since you made me come before I could fuck that sweet ass of yours, you're going to eat my ass until I can get hard again."

I was shocked. I didn't exactly have a lot of experience taking a cock in my ass or sucking someone off, but those were at least pretty well-known sexual activities. This was in a different realm. The thought of sticking my tongue in someone's ass freaked me out.

He noticed my hesitation. "I was telling you, not asking you. Your job is to make me happy and do what the fuck I tell you to do. You are going to have to get over it because eating my ass is nothing compared to what you are going to end up doing for me. Now, get your face in there."

I had no choice. I climbed on the bed between his legs and willed myself downward. I put my hands on his cheeks, covered with blonde fuzz, and spread them apart to reveal his clean puckered hole. I leaned down and began to lick, swirling my tongue lightly around the tense ring of his hole. He moaned.

"Don't be shy, get that tongue all the way in there."

I picked up the pace and pushed into the tight muscle of his sphincter. He moaned loudly and pushed his ass back into my face. His reaction triggered a deep need to please my coach. I attacked his ass with my tongue, pressing into his ring as I felt him relax. He continued moaning and lifted his hips again into my eager mouth. By now I was fully committed to his pleasure now and this deeply intimate act.

As I pushed my tongue through the still tight ring of muscle, I noticed a sharp, almost spicy sensation on my tongue. Those of you perverts who have done some ass licking (you know who you are) know that sensation well. I pushed my tongue further into his ass, trying to fuck him with it. He had just come and was in no hurry. I continued to alternate between aggressively fucking him with my tongue and gently swirling it around his asshole.

After what must have been ten minutes or more of rimming him, he lifted his ass and encouraged me to play with his cock while I sucked and licked his hole. I reached under him and began to slowly massage his swelling cock. Soon this combination had him rock hard and vocal in his appreciation.

Raising himself with his muscular arms, he moved around behind me, his thick, hard cock bouncing in front. Suddenly he shoved me hard, flat onto the bed. He reached into a drawer beside the bed and pulled out a tube. I felt the cold wet lube on his meaty fingers as he rubbed it around my hole. Then one of his fingers begin to push into me, slipping easily in. I felt myself stretch open. I backed up against his hand so his finger went in as deep as it could go.

He pulled out and shoved two of his huge fingers in, stretching me wider. I felt pressure but not really pain. Maybe I was built for this. He fucked me with two fingers as I pushed back into his hand. After a while he pulled his fingers out and I felt him shift on the bed behind me. His hands grabbed my hips and pulled me up on my knees with my ass in the air.

He spread my legs apart, and I felt his hard cock dancing on my ass. I could not see and could only hope he was coating his cock with more lube. I felt cold wetness again on my asshole as he rubbed more lube onto me.

I felt him shift again behind me. The head of his cock touched my hole. The pressure built as he slowly pushed into me, then sudden searing pain as he broke through and slid inside me. I cried out.

"You're so fucking big, go slow please."

He was huge, but gentle. Like the whore I was becoming, I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart in an attempt to accommodate his thickness, which helped but did not eliminate the pain as my hole was stretched to its limit.

My breathing was raspy as I attempted to relax to take him inside of me. Mercifully he moved very slowly. The pain quickly transformed into pressure and then pleasure as my body gave way. I was beginning to crave the endorphin release as I stretched around his cock. He was slow and gentle, but his cock was relentless, just like the first time.

"Fuck, you are tight," he groaned.

If you have ever taken a cock in your ass, you know that it helps to adjust your body to help the invader navigate the depths, so I moved to find a path for his cock deep into my being. Finally, I felt him against my cheeks as he reached the depth his length allowed. I felt so full and stuffed, taken like the bitch I had become.

He paused for a moment as I inhaled and then exhaled rapidly, yielding to his presence inside of me.

"Now I've got you. How does it feel?"

"Like I am being split in half, I am so fulI."

"I'll take it slow."

My body gradually accepted him and the pain eased, replaced by the fullness. He eased out of me and I followed him hungrily, groaning as he slowly pushed back in.

He began to pull out and push back into me, at first slowly then more rapidly, his pelvis slapping against my ass as he fucked me.

After a while I felt him bend forward and put his weight on top of me, pushing my body flat into the bed. My ass cheeks tightened around him and I felt even more full of his cock.

"I love how tight you are. Your ass is mine."

He paused and was still for a moment, buried deep inside. His body weight was crushing the breath out of me. I was loving the feeling of his body covering me as my hole stretched to consume his cock. I was literally seeing stars I was so stretched.

He began to move again, saying, "I want to hear some noise from you. Tell me how it feels."

I could barely speak but wanted to please him, so I choked out, "Fuck, you are so fucking big. I can barely breathe."

"That's better."

He continued fucking me with long, slow strokes. By now I was almost in a trance. I tried to keep talking, but all I could say was: "So much cock... So much cock... So much cock..."

After countless more thrusts deep into my body and soul, he picked up the pace. I could feel his body stiffen as his breath grew heavy. Then it turned into a low moan and grew in volume.

"I'm coming," he growled, his body bucking full force against me as spasms convulsed his body. He was breeding me with his seed.

As his orgasm subsided, he slumped on top of me with his full body weight, his cock still inside of me. I had given this giant man that much pleasure with my body. It was overwhelming, but I felt a sense of satisfaction that I had been able to accept his manhood and be his vessel.

Eventually he rolled off me and onto his back, with his now softened clock sliding out of my ass, leaving a void.

"Why don't you jump in the shower and get cleaned up."

I got out of bed, wobbly from the intense experience of being taken. I made it to the shower and cleaned myself off in the warm spray. I had a feeling of contentment and satisfaction that was unexpectedly calming. Still, I was horny as hell since I had not been allowed to come. It had been a week since I last drained my balls.

After I showered and got dressed, I walked back into the bedroom. He was checking his emails. He looked up.

"Congratulations, you have been named Touchdown Club Player of the Week. On Tuesday you will go to lunch with me. You need to wear your jersey and some nice pants and a dress shirt under it." He leered and winked. "I'll introduce you to some guys who might like a tight little bitch like you."

I was a little taken aback by the last comment, but I was excited about being named Player of the Week for the Dallas Metro Area. That was a big honor in our part of the world.

I bounced out the door and headed home, excited to be able to share the great news with my parents in the morning before church.

wifetoy
wifetoy
323 Followers