Taking One for the Team

Story Info
A young footballer tries to prove he’s a team player.
1.9k words
4.6
13.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, David. Thank you for coming at such short notice," Coach Pierce said, as I walked in and sat down. "Do you know why I've asked you in here today?"

"Uhh, if I'm honest, not really?" I replied. "I mean, my number's are up this season. I scored twice at the weekend. I'm in the form of my life, coach. What else could matter."

The coach shook his head, and let out a little chuckle. "You honestly don't see it, huh?" he mumbled, slouching down slightly in his chair.

"Please enlighten me, coach, cos I'm all out of ideas!"

"When was the last time the other guys asked you out for a drink? Hell, when was the last time you seen any of 'em in a social setting?"

"Uhh, the Christmas party I guess?" I replied, my face showing visible confusion at Coach's line of questioning. "Why?"

"Why? It's fucking August, David. How can you class yourself as a member of this team if you don't engage with the rest of the guys?"

I sat up in my chair, ready to protest. "That doesn't mean shit!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, but it does David. The guys think you aren't a team player...and I tend to agree with them."

I scoffed at Coach's suggestion. He couldn't be serious. "Seriously? You don't think the best player in this damn squad is a 'team player'? What a load of bullshit!"

"Well, do you disagree?"

"Fuck yeah I disagree!"

"Okay." Coach said, lowering his voice considerably. "Were you there then Bradley needed help moving house last month? All the other guys were."

"I was busy that da-"

"Or did you put any money in to cover Damien's lost wages when he had his leg broken?"

"No but-"

"Or how about Mitch's 25th birthday party, were you there? Or Stevie's engagement drinks? How about Billy's retirement party?"

I stopped trying to protest. Maybe the guys did have a point.

"The thing is, David," Coach remarked, "I only real want team players at this club. Nobody who's just out for themselves."

"I promise I can be a team player Coach, please don't get rid of me!" I began to panic at the thought of not being a part of this squad any more. I'd been here for six years by this point.

"Can you, though?" Coach replied.

"Of course!" I shouted back.

"Yeah, you would say that. But can you prove it?"

"I promise I will. You'll see me at every party, every get-together. I'll chip in for any fundraiser, I promise!"

"Not really good enough. See, the boys want a decision from me today. You're down to your last chance."

"Well, how the fuck can I prove anything in a fucking day?"

Suddenly, the coach stood up. "There is one way," he said, taking a deep breath and bringing his hand down to his crotch.

I looked over at him, originally unsure of what he was getting at. "What do you mean?" I asked, somewhat naively.

"What better way to prove you're a team player than to suck the coach's dick?"

My eyes widened, half with surprise and half with utter horrified shock. "You. Can't be serious?"

Coach didn't respond, and instead began slowly rubbing his bulge through his shorts.

"But I'm not gay?" I protested.

"Who said you're gay?" Coach quickly retorted. "Don't get so hung up on labels. Just think of it as being a team player."

I sat in silence for a few seconds. "I don't know Coach...is there any other way?"

"Look, you have two choices." He began. "You either come over here, suck my dick, and prove your worth to this team, or you fuck off now and don't ever come back. Understood?"

I sat there for a few more seconds, still in shock, as Coach's words reverberated around my head. Maybe he was right. Maybe it wasn't really gay.

Slowly, I stood up out of my seat. I glanced over at the door, then back at Coach. Taking a deep breath, I began to walk around his desk, before kneeling down in front of him. My head was level with his crotch, and less than a foot away.

"Get it out."

I reached for the waistband of Coach's shorts, and slowly pulled them down. His cock, already semi-hard, sprang free, and suddenly I was face to face with my coach's penis. I allowed the shorts to fall to his ankles, before looking back up at him.

"Please don't tell anyone about this." I said.

Coach smiled down at me.

I looked away, and back at the imposing dick in front of me. Apprehensively, I raised my hand and grasped it around the shaft, my first time ever holding another guy's cock. After giving it a few slow tugs, I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and clamped my lips around Coach's cockhead.

Slowly, I moved my head in a back and forth motion, as I got Coach's cock slick with my saliva and licked his head with my tongue. Once I'd gotten over the initial disgust, I felt okay. It was just skin, after all. I continued to suck, managing to get further down his hard shaft, trying to replicate the girls I'd had on my dick over the years.

My hand continued to jerk Coach off as my lips and tongue sucked him. "Mmmm, that's it, suck my dick," Coach moaned, as I looked up to see him looking back down at me.

I briefly came off Coach's dick to catch my breath, and he used that break to whip his shirt and and sit down. I positioned myself in between his spread legs, and got right back to work sucking his rock hard cock.

A strange taste suddenly began to fill my mouth, slightly salty if I had to describe it. It no longer just felt like skin, as I realised Coach's cock slit was oozing pre-cum into my mouth. The strange thing was, it didn't taste half bad. Not nearly as bad as I'd expect. I hungrily coated my tongue around his cock head, to even deeper, more guttural moans from Coach.

I stopped again to take a deep breath, and that's when the deep, sweaty, musky smell emanating from Coach hit me properly. It was potent enough to dazzle, but despite every fibre of my being telling me I should find it repulsive, the smell aroused me like nothing ever has before. I felt my own cock begin to stiffen as I got myself further down Coach's shaft, at this point almost burying my nose into his well-kept set of pubes.

I looked up once again at Coach, who's facial expression and constant moaning told me he was having a fucking good time. The strange thing was, I was too. I sucked for a few more seconds before Coach's hands carefully took me off his cock.

"Get naked," he said, catching his breath.

With an almost worrying lack of defiance, I stood up and peeled my shirt off. Next came the shorts, which like Coach's, I peeled off along with my underwear. In just a few seconds, I was naked.

Just as I was about to kneel back down, Coach slid himself off his chair and down to his knees. "Hard already?" he chuckled, grabbing my cock, before hungrily beginning to suck and lick my cock like no one ever had before.

"Fuuuuuck..." I moaned, as Coach went to town on my cock. His hands ran up and down my legs and gave my ass a squeeze as he sucked, before fully disappearing my rock hard member down his hungry throat.

He stopped sucking momentarily, and pushed me so I was lying on his desk. He dived back onto my dick, sucking with as much passion as before, before spreading my legs and taking a deep inhalation of my ass crack.

Coach licked my inner thigh, before spreading my ass cheeks and exposing my tight, virgin hole.

"Sir, what are yo-" was all I could muster, as Coach's tongue began to explore my ass. His tongue, whether I liked it or not, felt fucking amazing as it flicked over my sphincter. He buried his face in my ass as my hole got slicker and slicker with his spit. I jerked my cock furiously as Coach rimmed me, conjuring more pleasure in one move than I ever thought possible.

I almost didn't even notice when he slid a finger up me. Then another. Then another. Before long, Coach was back on my dick, sucking it again whilst finger fucking my, loosening my previously tight little hole. I moaned loudly as his fingers found my prostate, and I found myself gyrating my hips in time with his finger thrusts for maximum pleasure.

When he stood up, I knew what was coming. I kept my legs spread as Coach grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the desk. He stood up and spat on his cock, lubing it up with his saliva, before slowly guiding it towards my waiting hole. After a few seconds of coercion, it was in.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," I moaned, as Coach begin to lightly thrust his hips, not going too fast at first. My own cock maintained it's huge erection as I lay back and took a big dick for the very first time.

Both myself and Coach moaned in unison, as his whole length entered me. His cock head met my prostate as Coach picked up the pace, his dick impaling me every time he thrusted. I jerked my cock and moaned deeply, before Coach withdrew completely.

"Ride it."

Coach sat down in his chair, and held his dick up in the air. I came over and straddled him, grabbing the achingly hard cock and positioning it underneath my hole, before slowly sliding down. The sensation of it stretching my tight sphincter was unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

This time, it was all me. I bounced up and down on Coach's hot dick as I moaned like a bitch in heat. My own cock throbbed with every hammering my prostate got, and I knew it wasn't long before I'd cum. Coach fondled my chest with his hands, and put his fingers into my mouth, which I hungrily sucked on.

Before long, the moment had arrived. I could feel myself at the point of no return. "Ohhhhh I'm gonna fucking cuuuum..." I moaned, going to grab my dick before coach grabbed my hand.

"Cum for me boy," he said, not allowing me to touch my cock. I let out the most primal, guttural moan of my life as my cock began to spew hot, white cum all over Coach's stomach and chest. Stream after stream erupted from my cock, more than I'd ever managed in the past. The orgasm lasted for fucking ages, Coach still fucking me while I coated him in cum.

It must have sent him over the edge, as the next thing I knew I was being pushed off his cock and onto my knees. I dove onto his cock just in time for splurges of hot, sticky cum to erupt down my throat, as I made sure I hungrily swallowed every last drop.

I sucked the rest off of Coach's dick, before collapsing in a heap at his feet. "Am I a team player now?" I groggily queried.

"You've convinced me," he replied, chuckling wearily. "Now you'll need to convince the other guys..."