Taking One for the Team Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jackson," the voice on the phone said.

"Hi," I said, about to talk to the man in charge.

"Hello," Jackson said.

"You might not remember me," I began to say. "My name is Kevin. We met at the..."

"Kevin, of course," Jackson said. "I saw that you put in for the new assistant warehouse manager?"

"Yes sir," I said, sitting up in my chair.

"Think you are ready?" Jackson asked. "It's a new market. Our competitor has held the crown in that market for many years now. That warehouse will be our first step into their backyard."

"Well, we better put our best foot forward then," I replied. "Many of the warehouse managers are used to being dominant in our safety net; most of us new managers coming up are hungry and willing to..." I stopped as I tried to word my next words carefully.

"Willing to do what?" Jackson asked.

"May I be blunt?" I replied.

"Of course," Jackson replied.

"We are willing to take risks and bend some of the rules that hold some of us back," I said.

"Like telling their regional boss that they are building the warehouses wrong?" Jackson asked.

"Yes, sir," I replied. "If we are going into their backyard, we need to step in there as we own it already, not like we want to take over eventually. Or worry about what they are doing in their stores and what we should do to compete."

"So, you are not a fan of going into their stores to look around?" Jackson asked.

"No, sir, I don't care what they are doing in their warehouses or their stores, we can go online and look at the reviews and can tell what they are doing wrong, without stepping foot in their stores. We should make them walk into ours," I said with a smile.

"I like it," Jackson said. "Unconventional, but we need to make a big splash, and I think your way will do that, not saying that the others will like it, but I will put your name forward."

"Thank you," I said.

I felt better about my decision. It would mean a considerable move. The new warehouse was going to be on the west coast, a place where the company had no stores or warehouses.

The stores were going to be built soon, and the warehouse was in it's finishing stages. Four stores, one warehouse. With four more stores planned for the near future.

Samantha called me to her office. I hoped it wasn't for sex, or anything like that, I was physically tired. Of course, my mind wanted things to happen, but my body was saying no

.

"Relax," Samantha said as I entered her office. "You are lucky, I have a district meeting in half an hour, or that look wouldn't save you."

Samantha tossed an envelope across the table. "Open it," she smiled.

"Airplane tickets," I said as I looked at twelve tickets.

"Twelve," Samantha smiled.

It took a few minutes to hit me, but there were six managers and six assistants. "We got invited?" I said, excited.

Once a year, there was a company party, and only a few got invited to go, it usually depended on sales and outcomes. Samantha nodded.

I sat down. Our warehouse had never gotten invited. "Wow," I said with a smile.

"Better get your beach clothes ready, we are heading for Miami!" Samantha said, excitedly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Derek sat on my left as the plane took off. Derek, from accounting, was a talkative man. He could talk so much he could put someone directly to sleep.

Samantha sat on my right, near the window. "Can I get a blanket?" Samantha asked the stewardess as the plane leveled out. It wasn't a long flight, but the night was cold.

Our flight was delayed by a few hours, and we were all tired and a little aggravated, especially since the tickets got mixed up in the envelope. The girls drew straws on who would sit next to me.

"And then..." Derek said as he started another conversation with me. I had blanked him out, but he kept talking.

"Thank you," Samantha said as she draped the large blanket over her legs and mine.

I tried to get comfortable for the three-hour flight. I felt a hand on my leg as I leaned back. It was Samantha's. Her hand reached my crotch as she unzipped my jeans.

Looking at her, you would think she was closing her eyes and laying still. Her hand wrapped around my hardening dick.

I smiled, looking over at Derek, who was reading one of his books. Samantha stroked my cock under the blanket. "Meet me in the bathroom," she whispered to me.

"Excuse me," Samantha said as she got up and went to the bathroom.

I had never done anything in a plane before, so this had my dick throbbing at what was about to happen. I gave her a few minutes before I got up and followed.

I didn't know which one she was using. They both said occupied on the lock. "That one," one of the flight attendants said, pointing to one of them. She had a smile on her face.

I lightly knocked on the door, "Sam?" I whispered.

The door opened quickly, and I went in, hoping no one noticed. The porn movies about this happening were not joking about the size of the small bathrooms. "Got to make this quick," Samantha said as she looked at me.

"Well, we know you will be too loud if we..." I started to say before

Samantha dropped the front of her blouse. The bra quickly followed.

"Oh," I said as I realized what she wanted.

Samantha took a seat on the toilet as she leaned back. I took off my pants and straddled her chest.

"Ever fucked big tits on a plane?" Samantha said as she sandwiched my dick with her tits.

"No," I said as I started to fuck her big pillow-like tits.

"Good!" Samantha said, pushing her tits together tightly.

I started to fuck her tits as fast and as hard as I could. Samantha bounced her tits to match my intensity. "Cum," Samantha said, staring at me. She knew how much I loved fucking her massive tits. They were, by far, my favorite. I loved how big they were, how they made my dick vanish between them.

"I know you want to cum," Samantha teased. "Don't hold back, cum for me!"

I nodded quickly as I pulled my dick from under her tits. Samantha opened her mouth as I pushed my dick inside.

"I will go out first," Samantha said as she got dressed.

I went to leave, but I was pushed back into the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tiffany said as she closed the door behind her.

"I was going back to my seat," I smiled.

"Oh, you think you could just empty one load and call it a trip?" Tiffany smiled as she turned her back to me. Tiffany wore a short plaid skirt with a white shirt. She lifted her skirt and waved her ass at me.

How could I be hard already? I thought to myself. I quickly got behind her and pulled her thong to the side. I pushed my dick into her.

"No," Tiffany said, reaching behind her and pulling my dick out and aimed it for her ass. "That hole," Tiffany said as she looked at me with a grin in the mirror.

I pushed my dick into her, and with a slight moan and a bite of her lower lip, Tiffany let me know I was in the right hole. "Fuck my ass," Tiffany whispered, trying not to yell. "Fuck my ass on a plane full of strangers."

I plowed my dick in, and out of her ass, Tiffany looked at me through the mirror. I loved the faces she made. She mouthed most of her dirty talk as we heard the door knock.

"I'm in here," I said to whoever knocked with my dick balls deep in my assistant's ass. I was close to cumming for the second time.

"Don't," Tiffany said as she felt my dick throbbing inside her ass. She turned around and knelt on the floor she grabbed my dick and buried it inside her mouth. Her nose was touching my pelvis as I came deep down her throat.

"All gone," Tiffany said as she opened her mouth.

This time I exited first. When I got to my seat, Charlotte was sitting in my spot. "Sorry," Samantha said. "Charlotte doesn't like the middle of the plane," Samantha said.

"Okay," I nodded.

Bullshit, I said to myself it was no secret that Charlotte and Derek were having an affair. Both of them were married, and they had been caught many times in awkward situations.

I was lucky because the seat Charlotte had given up was next to Lauren.

"You sly devil!" Lauren said as I sat next to her.

"What?" I asked.

"Here," Lauren said as she handed me her phone.

It was a group text with Samantha and Tiffany. They had just told Lauren what we had done.

"Guess you want your turn?" I asked.

"Oh no," Lauren shook her head. "You know very well I can't take that anywhere inside or between me, without making a noise."

"Okay," I said as I laid back.

"But," Lauren smiled. "The moment we get comfortable in our rooms."

"I'll make sure you're the first," I smiled.

"Good," Lauren said as she leaned her head on my shoulders.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Holy shit!" I said for the second time.

We weren't put up in rooms. We were in villas. Villas that were footsteps away from the beach and a massive stadium like building, the company had booked the hall for us.

There were many activities inside some of them were racketball, basketball, there was even a pool.

The person that showed us around had said there was a model convention held here a few months ago. That most of the models had used the villas.

The villas came with everything, a living room, a bedroom, a large bathroom, and a full kitchen complete with a standard size fridge and freezer, a stove and a microwave.

"There is a meeting at Nine in the morning at the convention center inside the stadium. The starlight lounge is the room. I expect everyone to be there early!" the text from Samantha came as a group text to all of us.

We all sent our usual thumbs-up emoji. I laid down on the couch after I unpacked. There was a knock on the door. "Shit," I said, forgetting about Lauren.

I wanted to lay down and rest for a bit, maybe set up my video game console, and play some games. "I am coming," I said as I opened the door. "Jackson," I said as I was surprised.

Jackson entered my villa. "Nice aren't they?" he said as he sat down in one of the chairs.

"Bigger than my apartment," I smiled.

"I will cut to the chase," Jackson said. "You are in the running, and I didn't have to press the issue that hard."

"Nice," I said, nodding my head.

"You have made a big splash in a vast lake," Jackson said. "Don't be surprised if you don't get it. There are some very prominent names still up for the job. I just wanted you to know you were still in the running."

Jackson stood up as he walked towards the door. "Enjoy yourself. If you get the job, it might be a while before you get the chance to relax again."

I sat back down on my couch. He was right. If I did get the job, it could be weeks before I got a day off. I picked up my phone. "Are you coming over?" it read as I sent the text to Lauren.

"I thought you would never ask," was her reply.


12