Taking One for the Team Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I try," I replied. "I have to admit it takes a lot of effort not to say no, not today," I said. Which was the truth I am sure many men would say I was out of my mind, but after a round with Lauren, then Tiffany walks in or comes my way just a few hours later, it takes a toll."

"Then say it," Pamela said. "They will completely understand. I would."

"Are you out of your mind?" I laughed. "Have you seen the three of them, spoken to them? They would drag me to the bed by my feet and have their way with me."

"That's more than likely," Pamela laughed. "I would find a way to get you to rise to the occasion, but I would also understand if it wasn't as good as it should be."

"I am sure that would be easy for you," I said.

"Oh, really, how come?" Pamela said as she stopped in front of me.

"You know very well, you are attractive," I said as I looked at her.

"I was in my hay day," Pamela said as we continued to walk.

"I have a confession," I said.

I told her everything about my high school crush on her and how I had posters and magazines of her all over my room. I even told her about my long masturbation sessions with her pictures.

"Now, that I didn't expect," Pamela said.

"Well, it's true," I said.

"Which one was your favorite?" Pamela asked as we sat down on the sand at the far side of the beach.

"August issue, forgot the exact year," I smiled. "It was on a beach, and you were wearing a gold bikini."

"No," Pamela said, shaking her head. "That was horrible. It was freezing cold. They brought sunlamps to make it look like it was sunny out."

"You didn't look like you were cold," I smiled.

"Oh, that's just acting and playing to the camera, we were all cold," Pamela said. "Wait," she said, looking at me. "Which pose?"

"Not telling," I said, shaking my head.

"Oh, you will tell me," she said as she pinned me back on to my back and straddled my chest. "Tell me!"

"The one where you had your hands under your head while you were..." I said as she looked down at me.

"Face down, ass up," Pamela said. She stayed on my chest as she looked down at me. "I could imagine what was going through your head."

"Which one?" I said.

"Well, I hope you came a lot to it," Pamela said as she stayed on top of me. "It was a long cold day."

"I am sure many guys did," I nodded.

"I don't care about those guys. I care about the one underneath me," Pamela smiled. "If he came to the picture of me in that pose, he better cum twice as much when I do it for him in person."

"Oh," I said as my dick throbbed.

"You have doubts?" Pamela asked as she lowered herself. We kissed, and it was one of the best kisses I had in a long time. "You just kissed your high school crush."

"I know," I said as I felt a tingle rush down my spine.

"I have an idea," Pamela said as she worked her way down my body. She unzipped my pants and fished out my cock.

"Out in the open?" I said. Sure, it was late at night, nearly early morning. There were still people walking around the beach. There was a bar on the pier not far from us.

I got my answer as her mouth locked onto my dick. Her head bobbed up and down in the darkness of the night I barely made out her face. I made out her blonde hair in the moonlight as it bounced faster and faster. Lauren's reign of being the best at sucking my cock was being challenged in a big way.

She didn't just suck on it, like Samantha and Tiffany she also deepthroated it down to the base and held her head there for a few, before making her way slowly back up, only to repeat the performance over again repeatedly.

"Holy fuck," I said as my dick was going in and out of her mouth like a blur.

"You like that don't you," Pamela said as she stopped, both hands wrapped around my thick hard cock as she looked up at me.

"Yes," I said

"You like that your high school crush can bury this big black cock in her throat?" Pamela said as she continued to jerk my cock with both of her hands.

"Absolutely!" I said with no hesitation.

If my high school friends could see me now, getting jerked off by Pamela Stephens, on a beach out in the open, for anyone to see. "What else did you think about, back then?" Pamela said as she licked the head of my cock.

"Tit-fucking you," I said as I looked down at her.

Even in the darkness, I could see the glint in her eye as she got up and laid on her back. "Well, come on then," Pamela said without a single thought.

I got up just as she was taking the crop top off and laid back. I knew all about her big, colossal H cup boobs. They had been DD when she first started, and then she got them enhanced to their present size.

I slid my dick under her bra and between her breasts. "You could have waited for me to take the bra off," Pamela said as she looked at me. I could see her clearly now that I was on top of her. I held her giant tits together as I fucked them hard and fast. I was fucking Pamela Stephen's tits.

"Come on," Pamela teased as she looked up at me. "Fuck my tits on the beach, fuck them hard like you wanted to back in high school!"

She was pushing me to the edge. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I fucked her tits harder, feeling them crush my dick between them. "You like my big tits?" Pamela said as she put her hands over mine and squeezed them together harder. "How big are they, huh?" she said, staring up at me. "I bet you know about them too."

"H," I said.

"Good boy, now cum on my face!" Pamela said as she knew I was about to cum.

I pulled out from her tits just in time. I shot my cum all over her face, as usual, I came a lot as some landed on the sand and in her blonde hair. "They weren't lying," Pamela said as she wiped some of it from her eyes.

"They did warn you, then?" I said as I dismounted from her chest.

"Oh yes," Pamela said, "But I didn't pay attention," she grabbed her phone and sat up near me. She took a picture with me in the background.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Sending a picture on our chat party," Pamela said as she labeled the picture 'It's official.' "Sent!"

"Send it to me also," I said.

"Sent," Pamela said as she put her top back on. She walked down to the water as I followed behind her. Slowly she took some water and splashed her face. "Didn't want to walk past the partygoers with your cum all over my face."

"Didn't want them to know how much of a freak you are?" I asked as we started walking back.

"Sweetie I will fuck you in front of them, with a big smile on my face. I just didn't want one of those bleach blondes thinking she could be next," Pamela said as she held my hand.

Her phone chirped, and she took it out and looked at it. "Tiffany says it's not official until it's leaking out of me," Pamela said as it went off again. "The other two agree."

"Why am I not included in this chat party of yours?" I asked.

"Because it's ours, and some of the things that I have read are private," Pamela smiled. "We better hurry back so we can make this official," Pamela said as she picked up the pace.

I rushed after her. Pamela seemed like a woman possessed as she walked faster with every step. We passed the partygoers and slipped onto the beach path. Next up was the villas. "Mine, right?" Pamela said as she made a beeline for her dwelling.

I followed close behind her as she stepped up the small landing and opened the door. She must have had her key out as it seemed like she didn't stop to take it out. As I got in, she slammed the door behind me.

"Impatient much?" I asked.

"I thought you would be the impatient one. You're about to fuck the woman you've been thinking about for how many years?" Pamela said as she unbuttoned her jeans, then peeled them down her shapely legs.

"When you put it like that," I said. I took off my shirt, then my pants, by the time I was undressed Pamela was naked on the couch.

"Ready for you, big boy," Pamela teased as she spread her legs, inviting me to join her.

I dove onto the couch and between her legs. My dick found her wet slit and buried itself deep inside her. I was about to fuck my teenage fantasy, how many people could say that sure, some had a crush on a teacher or the head cheerleader. Mine was a model a swimsuit and lingerie model, and now years after high school, I was balls deep inside of her.

"Fuck me, like you wanted to so many times," Pamela said as she put her legs over my shoulders.

I started pounding down into her. It felt like she was pulling me into her with every movement I made. Her wild eyes met mine, and by the looks of it, she wanted this as much as I did.

"Harder, fuck me harder!" Pamela shouted as loud as she could, her large fake breasts stood up to greet me as I fucked her as hard as deep as I could.

"I want you to fuck me," Pamela shouted.

'Damn,' I thought she was an animal, here I was giving her all I had, and she wanted more, the couch felt like it was going to break under the strain.

"That's it," Pamela said as she reached for my neck and pulled me down to stare at me. Sweat dripped off both of our faces. "Don't stop, just like that," she nodded at me.

I looked down between us. My black cock was coated white with her fluids. "Yes," Pamela nodded. As her eyes closed and started to drag her nails across my back. "Yes, don't fucking stop," she screamed.

I felt a rush of fluids pass over my dick as she came again this time harder than before, she sprayed not just me but most of the couch.

Pamela breathed heavily as she looked up at me. "I forgot I did that," she smiled. "It has been nine years since I had a cock inside of me."

"Nice warning," I said as the lower half of my body was soaking wet.

"Now it's your turn," Pamela said as she pushed me off her and got on all fours on the floor. I finally got a breather, and here she was ready to go again. "Come on, just like your favorite picture."

I nodded and got behind her. I pushed myself deep into her and grabbed her shapely hips. "I am sure it wasn't that hole you were thinking about, back then, now was it?" Pamela said, lifting her head and looking at me.

She was right, of course, I wanted to fuck her ass, back then and now she was allowing me to do so, and I wasn't about to turn it down.

"No," I said as I aimed my dick for her ass, slowly the head of my dick pushed its way into her tight hole. Pamela let out a loud gasp as it punctured it's way in, just the head of my dick disappeared into her forbidden hole, slowly I pushed forward and watched it go into her.

"Holy fuck!" Pamela said as she arched her back.

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"No!" Pamela yelled. "Keep going!"

I pushed in deeper, grabbing her hips and slowly pushing my way down into her tight ass. "Fuck me," Pamela said, shaking her head. "Damn, that's a thick cock, I can feel you stretching my ass."

"First time?" I asked with my dick halfway into her ass. I loved watching her ass swallow my dick as inch by inch she took into her.

Pamela nodded her head. "It's always been a no entry for me."

"And now?" I said with less than two inches left to go till she had it all inside of her.

"Anytime you want," Pamela said as she started to push back against me. "Damn, you feel good inside my ass."

"That's it," I said as she had me all the way inside of her tight ass.

I held her hips against me as she waved her ass from side to make sure she had all of it.

"Stay put," Pamela said as she leaned forward then pushed back, back and forth, she went as she fucked my dick with her ass. "Yes, yes, yes," she said as she started to go faster. "Fucking love that cock!"

Again she was possessed. I wasn't moving, and she was rocking back and forth on my cock. She was fucking me now, her ass swayed back and forth, faster and harder. "Love it, love every fucking inch of it, in my fucking ass," Pamela said as she rocked harder and faster. Her ass smacked against me each time. "I'm going to cum," I said as I held her close to me.

"Cum in my ass!" Pamela said, twerking her ass on me. "Cum, for me, make me yours, right now. Claim me."

I held her hips tight as I came, shooting my cum deep into her ass. When I finally stopped, I collapsed by her side on the floor.

"Now it's official," Pamela said as she laid on top of me.

"Yes, it is," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"That was only round one," Pamela said as she looked up at me. "I want more rounds before the night is over."

"Oh, you will get them," I nodded. "Give me a few," I said.

"Nope," Pamela said as she worked her way down my body. "They taught me how to get you back up, and I am going to use it."

I shook my head as she took my dick between her breasts. "Round two will be starting soon," she smiled as she rocked back and forth.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Six!" Tiffany shouted at the breakfast table. "The first time you nail him, and you get six rounds?"

Pamela shrugged as she looked back at her. "What can I say?"

"And you?" Tiffany said as she looked at me.

"Beyond exhausted right now," I shook my head. "I want to eat breakfast then go back to bed!"

The four of them looked at me. "No!" I said, pointing to all of them. "None of you are coming," I said, making sure I looked at them. "I am sleeping solo, and not waking up until it's time to go."

"You sure you don't want my help?" Samantha asked. "I can knock you out again."

"No!" I shook my head. "I am barely sitting upright; I lay down and I will pass out. I don't need any help."

They were all smiling and looking at me. "I guess a day off is in order," Lauren said.

"A day?" I asked. "We have been going for months now. A week would do me good."

"Be careful," Pamela said. "You're moving soon. You might go more than a week, you sure you don't want to take advantage of it now?"

I had been thinking about that. With my move, I might not see them for a while. I am sure they would visit, and I would come back for the holidays and such, but this could be the last time for any fun for a while.

"Okay," I nodded.

"I will give you some time to settle in, then I will come over," Samantha nodded. "If you're sleeping, then I will leave if you're not," Samantha said.

"It's knock out boobs time," Tiffany laughed.

We all laughed along with her. It was great. Finally, I was truly happy. Part of me didn't want the promotion. As I looked at the four of them, I had to admit I had it made. A great job, with a high ceiling for upward progression and a great relationship with four beautiful women. For most men, this was a dream or a fantasy. For me, it was reality.


12