Taking Over The School Pt. 02

Story Info
He takes his next victim and starts his legend.
13.8k words
4.71
29.1k
48

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of raceplay, misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

They say that the only constant in life is change. So to say it another way, the only change, is change.

I don't think I really understood what that meant until a day ago. Before then, I thought each day would go by like the rest, the same stuff happening, the same path followed. But nah. Things change. Everything changes.

My name is Evan and I'm a senior at my Willis Senior High School, which is a school only for those in the 12th grade. What's nice about it is that everyone that goes here is at least 18. That means we are all adults, so if there's a fight or something, we can't hide behind being a kid. Or at least that's what the teachers say, but the truth is, they only get serious if they don't like you.

Yes, I would be one of those that no one likes. Since the first day I've moved here, I've been bullied and treated like shit, beaten down and made fun of, and no one did a damn thing about it. I could never prove it in a court of law, but I'm pretty sure the reason why they go after me is because I'm Caucasian in a minority based population.

I never had any trouble with this. People are people, despite what color they may be. As long as you cool, then you are cool with me no matter what you look like. But seems like not many here hold to those sort of values, or if they do, they don't want to speak up.

But hey, I'm not tripping over that, at least not anymore. Not after what happened yesterday. Because yesterday, I took my life back. I grabbed my life by the balls and said 'fuck this, you are doing what I want now.' And now this school is going to fucking belong to me.

I'm not what you would call a small boy, nor am I a nerd or even weak. I'm on the football team and stand well over six feet and have a good deal of muscle. I'm not towering over everyone, but a good chunk of the school is much smaller than I am. Despite this, I have a group of bullies that love to torment and make my life hell.

And maybe the worst asshole is my classmate Adron. They've fucked with me countless times. Most it is just dumb shit, like making fun of me in the hallway, or trying to trip me. But yesterday, they up'ed their game.

You see yesterday, I was taking a shower in the locker room as I got sent home early from practice. That's when Adron and his cronies came in, beat me down and then stripped me. Once I was helpless, they put a fucking bra and panties set on me, then threw me into the women's locker room. Their goal was to no doubt get me arrested as some sort of sex criminal.

But it backfired for them, big time. They just don't know it yet. In the girl's locker room was a bitch of a classmate named Rosche. She is one of my many bullies too, only she and Adron are friends. Not just a friend but it's known that Adron as well as a few of his friends have been trying to get with her for a long time.

In the locker room, instead of helping me, she did the opposite. She pushed me too far and I finally snapped. I couldn't take any more and let loose on her.

What did I do? No, I didn't kill her or hurt her. I fucked her. Grabbed her, stripped her and fucked her silly. At first she hated it but was too scared and weak to stop me. But after I started, she loved it. It turned her into a quivering, moaning mess. It was so bad that when I left her, she couldn't even get up off the ground due to her legs quivering so damn bad.

I do need to thank Rosche because she gave me my method of revenge. The one thing I could do that would crush everyone that's ever messed with me. Not crush them physically, but emotionally. And that's to fuck every single woman in this school. To cum in them and mark my fucking territory.

No woman at this school is safe. I'm going to fuck everyone, making sure Adron and all like him know I was there first. That my cock got to taste the pussy they wanted so bad first. And they will all have my sloppy seconds like the losers they are.

Yeah, I know I crazy. Fucking mad. Not just crazy, but very arrogant to believe I could achieve something like that. I mean, there's what, 150, 200 girls here?

But I'm filled with a great amount of confidence that let's me know I'll achieve it. It's almost supernatural how confident I am, as something changed in me yesterday. The nice, chill guy that I've always tried to be was stuffed down into a box and locked away. A new man has replaced him. A man that knows his dick is bigger and is going to use it. And my dick is going to act as a compass to guide me to fucking every bitch in this place.

Speaking of that, I'm currently at school right now, waiting. It's pretty early in the morning, so early that school hasn't even started. Early enough that there's barely anyone here yet.

I'm not waiting for school to start nor anything else to do with school. I'm waiting for Rosche, the girl I fucked yesterday. To apologize to her? Yeah, right. Bitch better be glad I haven't decided I want seconds from her as I know her pussy is sore today.

Yesterday I came up with a plan, even if it is a short term plan. I figure that by now Rosche has told her friends about what happened. Not all of them, but her best friends. The ones that can keep a secret. After all, she probably doesn't want the entire school to know that I fucked her. Not when I'm supposed to be the whipping boy.

Rosche does have a couple of best friends, so I'm guessing she messaged them somehow to tell them what happened. If Rosche is as smart as I think she is, she probably didn't reveal to much in text, but wanted to talk about it. That way there's no proof that it happened. Texts can be spread and shared, but not voice calls...normally.

This means Rosche's best friends heard a tidbit of what happened, but today they will hear the full story. It'll be the first time they see each other face to face, in person, in the flesh, etc. Once they are in person, they will want to hear everything and see her face and eyes as she talks.

That's why I'm outside in the back of school, by the track. I'm hanging out in a corner where I'm not likely to be seen since it's so dark. From this position, I can see people that walk along the side of the school, which is the path for those that walk to school. There's a neighborhood really close and everyone there has to walk to school.

I'm waiting for Shania. She's my target for today. She's the one I'm going to fuck next.

Shania is one of Rosche's best friends and is nearly as bad as Rosche in her torment of myself. When Rosche made up lies about me having a small dick size, Shania was quick to say how I also had multiple STDs from fucking barnyard animals. Any time that Rosche made up some lie about me, Shania would back her up, no matter what it was. Even once when Rosche tried to convince a teacher that I was harassing her, even if I wasn't even at school that day.

Why did I pick Shania? Believe it or not, it's actually not because of all the crap she's done to me. Well, it is part of the reason, but not the full reason. I picked her because I know that one of Adron's friends has been trying to get with her. He was with Adron in the locker room yesterday. Part of the group that assaulted me and tried to humiliate me.

Shit, what's his name? I forget. I think they call him "Streaming" because he always has an idea about what the next big thing in Streaming is going to be, but it always fails. But I'm pretty sure his real name is Martin or Matin, or something like that.

I've seen him hounding after Shania like a little lost puppy. Laughing at her bad jokes, trying to give her compliments, even trying to impress her by physical feats, which he sucks at. That joker couldn't even get on the football team and they are supposed to take everyone.

I decided I would start with him first. I'm going to fuck his crush to start my legend. He'll hear of it and not say anything about it because he'll be hurt. Then one day, he and his loser friends will be talking and the topic of myself will come up. There they will all share how I fucked each and every crush they had, ruining it for them. From there, my legend will only fucking grow.

They shouldn't have fucked with me.

A smirk comes on my face as I finally see Shania. She's on the far side of the trail, walking alone. I can tell it's her from the way she walks as even her walk has a very bitchy attitude. She's wearing a pair of blue jean shorts and a tank top today, which I have to say isn't the greatest look for her. Her body is much like Rosche's in that it is very thick and sexy, but it's not the type of body I think looks the best in shorts, but hey, it's probably comfy, and who am I to judge?

If I wanted, I could go over and take her right now. Push her off the trail, drag her into the nearby woods and fuck her hard, but I'm not. That would really be rape. Not that I'm trying to lie about what I'm doing as it is forcing sex on her, but I wouldn't call it rape. Before it starts, she'll want me to do it. She'll want me to fuck her, just like I did Rosche.

This is part of the plan as I want her to be mindfucked as well. Where she'll feel ashamed because she'll say she doesn't want it, but will love it when it happens. That she'll cum off my cock, but be able to say how horrible it was, and that she didn't deserve it. In the end, she will feel dominated and made to be submissive, but love it as the best sex of her life.

My eyes follow her closely as she walks along the path. From this distance I see her lips moving, which must mean she's on the phone with someone since there's no one around. Not surprising. This actually works in my favor as she's in her own world and won't notice me at all, not that anyone does. I'm pretty hidden where I'm at. But this does let me know about what time she gets to school.

Once she moves out of sight by walking towards the front of the school, I grab my backpack and head back through the double doors into school. Normally I would hang out in the commons before school, but not today. Students aren't allowed into the actual school before it begins, which is why everyone gathers in the commons. But since I got here earlier than the teachers, so no one saw me walk past here, nor will they notice me walking about back here.

Acting as if I belong here, I casually and calmly turn into the last hallway. With a confident walk and a happy smile, I walk down classroom after classroom where teachers are starting to prepare for their day. School starts in just a few minutes so they are finishing up whatever last minute stuff they have to do, which is most likely their coffee and sanity. As long as I don't make too much noise or look out of place, no one will care that I'm here.

One might wonder why I'm in the last hallway since neither Rosche's or Shania's first class is in this hallway. But that's the genius of my plan. Yesterday, before I left, I made sure to scope this hallway out, to which I found the perfect little hideaway.

And that's one of the janitor's many closets. Once I reach it, I look around. There's no one in the hallway, so no one will see when I go inside to hide out. That's exactly what I do too, opening the door quietly and going in. Only I don't close the door all the way. Instead I keep it cracked a little so I can peer out.

This is the perfect location because Rosche's locker is across the hall. From here I'll be able to see her when she goes to get her books for first period. Shania will no doubt go with Rosche to her locker, wanting to discuss what happened yesterday. This will give me the perfect opportunity to trail Shania and then pick the best time to strike.

Where will I strike? I dunno. Might be dragging her to a bathroom. Might be dragging her to some empty classroom. I may even have to follow her class to class until I find the perfect chance. But I promise you this, I will be getting my revenge on her today.

The bell to start the school day then goes off, sounding much louder in the empty hallway. At this I remove my backpack and set it down to the side, as well as turn off the light in the closet. With my hand on the door knob to make sure no one tries to open it more, I peer out the crack. I even squat down so it'll be unlikely anyone will see my face in the crack as I look out.

It takes maybe a full minute before students start to come into the hallway. But once they do, it fills up fast with tons of people walking to and fro, going to lockers and being loud and rowdy. In a way it makes me feel bad for the teachers as the quiet peace of the morning is ruined by the loud energy of the students. But what would they expect? This is a high school after all.

"Would you be quiet?" I hear a familiar voice complain after a good five minutes of waiting. There has to be at least two dozen people talking near the janitor's closet, but this voice stands out. It stands out because I still haven't got that voice screaming out moans from my cock. It's Rosche.

I was beginning to worry she wasn't going to go to her locker with as late as it was getting. But sure enough, Rosche and Shania come into view, stopping at Rosche's locker. Normally she's flanked by at least three friends, but today it's just Shania.

A wide smile spreads on my face as I see Rosche, looking nothing like her normal self. Normally she is bold and proud, wearing some skimpy little outfit, trying to show off. But today she is modestly covered, with barely any skin showing at all. The look is very good on her, as it makes her look even more sexy, but that's mainly because of what's missing, and that's her bra and most likely panties. Her hard nipples are showing through the fabric, which ruins the entire "good girl" vibe I think she's going for. In fact, if I didn't know better, I would think she wore that to make it easier for me to fuck her all over again.

"I don't fucking want the world to know! So keep your damn voice down!" Rosche hisses at Shania, looking furious and embarrassed. While Rosche looks subdued and quiet, Shania looks the opposite. She looks as if she wants to be loud and wild. Like she is waiting for a reason to let loose and unleash hell at what she's heard.

"You got to be kidding, girl. There's just, no way!" Shania states, not bothering to be quiet in any way as Rosche requests. In fact, Shania looks like she's ready to throw down and get in a fight with a heavyweight boxer.

"You're joking right? Fucking with me? None of that really happened, right?" Shania asks, changing from the aggressive fighter tone, to a more playful and unbelieving tone. She even taps Rosche on the back as if saying, "you really had me going for a while." But Rosche gives her a serious as the grave look to show that no, she's not joking at all.

"You're serious? That really happened?" Shania then questions, her eyes getting wide. Rosche repeats the same exact look she just gives. That grave expression that seems to beg her not to ask stupid questions.

Rosche clearly doesn't want to talk about what happened. I'm not sure how much Shania is picking up, but I can tell Rosche is very conflicted on how to feel, which is the entire point. That's my revenge. To have her feeling humiliated at how primally I fucked her, as well as embarrassed that it was me of all people that made her cum. But also upset that she let it happen and didn't stop me, not to mention ashamed at wanting more.

"If that's true, than that white boy has to pay. We got to fuck him up," Shania states with a great deal of fury. Changing her attitude yet again, she looks filled with vengeance. That she needs to right his wrong on behalf of her friend. I have a feeling that if I happened to walk by at this exact moment, she would full on punch me without saying a word.

Rosche doesn't respond to this, just opens her locker and digs inside of it. Again she's showing she doesn't want to talk about it. That she's regretting having said anything to anyone, but that she couldn't keep it inside.

"Look. Let me-" Shania starts but Rosche put a hand damn near in her face to stop her. Then, showing her own fury and might, Rosche steps towards Shania in an aggressive manner. In this moment, Rosche looks damn scary. Like she could take on anyone in an MMA cage.

"Shut up about it, ok? I fucking told you, I don't want the damn world to know," Rosche tells her friend in what is clearly a warning. Yet instead of backing down or being a good friend, Shania seems to double down.

"I don't give a shit how big his dick was or how good it felt," Shania responds, her voice a loud whisper. It's loud enough that a few people around give them a secret look, wondering what they are talking about, not that they notice. These people listen for a moment, but quickly lose interest.

Hearing Shania say this makes me smile as I can't believe that made it into the conversation, but I'm glad it did. I had a feeling Rosche might mention how good it was. That she confessed to enjoying it, at least in part. It'll make taking Shania so much easier as those thoughts are already in her mind. She has to be wondering what it would be like if I fucked her now. If I would murder her pussy like I did Rosche's.

"He fucked you. He fucked yo pussy. You can't let him get away with that," Shania declares in a quieter tone, but a serious one. It's easy to see Shania's trying to act "hard" at the moment, but for some reason it isn't believable. Sure, I've seen Shania throw down with others, especially if she has her friends with her. But at the moment, I dunno. There's no real conviction in her voice. I don't think she thinks she can pull that off.

"You weren't there. You don't know how it happened. It was...overwhelming it. It was...fucked up ok? Like I was drugged or some shit. Same shit would have happened to you if you were there instead," Rosche says, defending herself.

"Bitch please. I would have knocked that bitch out if he came at me with that white dick," Shania proclaims, even lifting her chin up in an attempt to show she's not scared of anyone. When she says this, she no longer keeps a quiet tone but proclaims it so all the nearby people hear.

Hearing her say this makes me laugh out loud, and I'm not sure why. I hear my voice echo in this small closet, where I get scared someone might have heard me. Thankfully no one does, as no one comes to investigate, but it still was stupid on my part.

I then know why I laughed. That's because my brain just finalized how I'm going to take her. It forms a plan in real time, letting me know exactly what to do, how to do it, and where to do it.

To be completely honest, I had planned to grab her and drag her into an empty location. Once there, it would be just a quick bend over and fuck, to which I would fuck her as hard as I can for just a few minutes before letting her go. Just enough time to make her cum before leaving, acting as if it never happened at all.

But I'm going to elongate it now. Why should I settle for a brief fuck when I can have a whole meal? Maybe even spank her ass and make her apologize with my dick in her mouth. But no matter how much I do to her, I'm going to take my time now.

"Look, you don't understand," Rosche tells Shania, only she's no longer has the fury she just did. Now she just looks confused and done. Like she wants to go think about it in private and not with the world.

"Hell, I don't understand. I just want to drop it ok? It happened. End of story. Let me figure it out," Rosche tells Shania in a strange way.