Taking Over The School Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands behind your head. I want to see those fat titties swing as you suck it," I order as she's taken to gripping my ass cheeks with her hands as she does this. She's grabbed hold of them hard too, as if needing them to stay upright.

After I say this, Shania looks up at me with an almost begging look. Her look seems to beg for me to not make her do that. That it would be too much for her for her first time. That she is already humiliated enough just for having to do this sex act. But fuck that. I want to see those fat tits swing.

Finally Shania lets go of holding me. She does it just in time too as I was going to pull my cock out of her mouth and slap her with it. But she lets go and moves her hands to behind her head, all while looking up at me. I notice she interlocks her fingers too, making sure she can't move them without some effort.

The view of her in this position is again almost enough to make me cum. It's such a beautiful and submissive move that it's too intoxicating to hold back. The way her breasts arch up a little then poke out. The way they dangle under her as her humiliated face looks at me, a cock in her mouth.

The sight of it makes me jerk a little, accidentally shoving my cock deeper into her mouth. Shania instantly protests as my cock goes deeper than she wants it to at my reaction, to which I laugh. It only goes maybe an inch more than normal, but for her, I'm sure it feels much deeper. I'm sure it feels like it's going to the back of her mouth.

Downright laughing at her, I begin to rock my hips. I was letting her do all the work before, but now I think she deserves a rough face fuck. That her first time should be as demeaning as possible as punishment.

So I grab two handfuls of her hair as she keeps her hands behind her head. Once I have a firm grip, I pull her head towards me while I thrust my dick into her mouth. Doing this causes my cock to go way further than before.

Shania protests loudly when I do this as my cock goes even deeper than she wants, but she doesn't dare try to stop me. Like a good girl she keeps her hands behind her head and stays on her knees while taking my cock. She does protest and whine, but does nothing else as I move her head up and down my cock over and over again, making it go as deep as I want it to go.

I'm not sure why, but I nonstop laugh as I face fuck her. That's what it is, too. Face fucking. Not a blow job, not head, but me thrusting into her mouth repeatedly while treating her head like a toy. I'm fucking her mouth like I have done many other women's pussies.

Maybe it's the look of indignation on her face that makes me be so rough. Maybe it's the feeling of winning I get as I claim my revenge. Hell, maybe it is from the fact I'm the first dick in her mouth and she'll remember this forever. Whatever the reason, I laugh right in her face as she's made to suck my cock and look up at me, humiliated.

My laughter gets louder as I see her tits start to swing. Those massive funbags swing heavily, making me want to grope them and shove them in my mouth. But as I know I don't have much time before either of us is noticed missing, I don't. Instead I keep forcing her to take more and more of my cock in her mouth as I force her further down my manhood.

"Feel that bitch? That's my cock hitting the back of your throat. It's my cock your tasting. And we both know damn well that you deserve this. That this is your punishment for being such a bitch," I chastise Shania as my cock really does hit the back of her mouth.

Shania starts to make a wet, gagging sound each time I thrust my cock in her mouth as my cock goes all the way in. I'm not sure if this is because I'm flirting with going in her throat or for some other reason, but I very much like the sound. It's a loud sound too, one that sounds humiliating to experience. But since it's not, I don't really care and start to rock my hips faster.

"Oh fuck me," I suddenly groan as I reach a point of no return. All that has been building up finally reaches it's peak, letting me know I'm going to cum. I feel it. There's no stopping it nor pulling it back. I'm going to explode if I want to or not.

Not giving her any warning, I pull my cock out of Shania's mouth while pulling her hair back to make her back off. Once my cock is free of those lips of her's, I pull her by the hair back towards me, or should I say back towards my cock. With my other hand I grab my cock and aim it right at her face.

Shania looks confused as I do this, as she looks up at me, wondering what I'm doing. But when the first hit of cum strikes her face, her eyes go wide in disbelief. She then looks at my cock right as another stream shoots out, landing on her forehead and going downward to her mouth.

With a stunned expression, Shania looks at my cock as it shoots another stream onto her face, this time making her close her right eye as it lands over it. The best part about this one is that her mouth has dropped open, letting some of the cum shoot right inside as it crosses over her face.

Last but not least, I point my cock downward on the last stream, aiming right for those huge fucking fun bags. My cum lands right on her tits. It lands right on top of her cleavage, standing out nicely due to the color of her skin. All of the cum does really. But the cum on her tits immediately starts to move downward, soon to coat both of her breasts.

Overwhelmed, Shania stays on her knees with an open mouth. My cum coats her face and tits, and she still has to keep her right eye closed. She softly sways as her tits dangle, looking overly pathetic and used in my opinion.

Getting fucked the way she did seems to have made it impossible for her to say anything or even move, as if she is now broken. If she wasn't panting so hard, I might wonder if she was even alive, as she looks so, well, mindfucked.

With a proud smirk, I slowly pull up my pants to put my cock away. I slowly and calmly zip my zipper then button my pants as she watches me, no doubt wondering if I'm going to do any more to her. When I redo my belt, I look down into her eyes again, feeling extremely dominant.

"If I ever see you and tell you to whip those tits out, or to show me that pussy, you better do it. And I don't give a damn if it is in the hallway or in the middle of the fucking street. You better do it," I warn Shania as she looks up at me, pale as a ghost, face covered in my cum. And as to signal that understands, she nods softly yes, as if fully believing she would do such a thing.

Very content that my work is done, I turn around. Checking myself to make sure I didn't get any cum on me or anything, as that would be embarrassing, I open the door.

Opening it, I get a small surprise of my own. Standing in the hallway is a small group of about seven people. They are all gathered by the door, very clearly having backed up when the door opened.

Each one of them looks at me with a stunned look, as if not expecting it to be me that would come out after hearing what they heard. Not sure who they were expecting, but it clearly isn't myself. This for some reason makes me feel even prouder.

I notice all of them have the same folder, making me think they must be from the same class. They probably were headed to the library or research lab or something, but stopped when they heard the noise. Since there's no classes going on in either side of the janitor closet, I know that can't be why they investigated.

Looking at them, it takes me a moment to realize they are no longer looking at me. They are looking past me. Turning to where they are looking, I can see they are staring at Shania, who is still on her knees and exposed, her head lowered as if ashamed of herself while her tits are on full display, as is her pussy.

With a smirk, I look back at the group, seeing that it is made mostly of women. But then I see the two guys that are there. And then a bright smile breaks over my face.

It's another of the fuckers that bullied me. Fuck, what's his name? Detris? DeMetris? Something like that. I don't have any classes with him, so I don't really know.

DeMetris' mouth is dropped open and his eyes wide as he stares at Shania. He doesn't even seem to notice when I take a few steps towards the group. Only when I am but a foot from him, does he finally see how close I am.

"S-Shania?" One of the women in the group asks, shaken. Hearing her makes both DeMetris and myself turn to look at her.

I've seen her face before, but I'm not sure from where. But it's clear she and Shania are friends from her tone. Just like it's clear she never thought she would see her friend looking like such a whore. Nor would she think that her friend would have sex while still in school.

With my head held high, I walk to the janitor closet's door and push it so it'll start to close. I make sure not to do it too hard, as I want them to be able to see my conquest. Slowly the door closes and only at the last moment does Shania look up to make one final eye contact with me before the door closes.

Turning around, I step in front of this new woman, wanting her to notice me. She does at once, her eyes flicking up to look up into mine with a look of worry and disbelief. Using my height, I tower over her, on purpose intimidating her. I make sure to stare her down as well, doing it so effective than none of the others think of trying to stop me.

"Your name," I ask, but it comes out as a clear demand. From the look in my eyes, I try to let her know that if she doesn't tell me, I may do the same to her, but right here in the middle of the hallway. That I have the power to do it and she can't stop me.

"D-Diane," the woman answers, her voice low and soft. I just smirk in response, letting her know without words that she's next. That I'm going to fuck every woman in this school one by one, and she'll be the next one. And soon my legend will grow, and all the women will get scared as they won't know when their time will come, just like all the guys will forever be intimidated as I'll get what they want, first.

"See you soon," I tell Diane, then look at the other women who stare at me. They all wear the same sort of disbelief, except for one. One actually looks amused.

"See you all real soon," I comment to the women, then turn and walk off. With my head held high, I can feel them watch me as I go, knowing my legend is just starting.