Taking Over The School Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her legs are nice and wide, I slowly undo my belt. I make sure it makes a lot of noise so she knows what I am doing. I also go slow, to make sure to drag it out so her anticipation builds and builds.

When my belt is undone, I then start to unbutton my jeans. Since I am going so slow, Shania actually turns her head some, trying to look behind to see what I am doing. When I spot this, I quickly slap her bare ass again, this time much harder than before. The moment I make contact she jerks and lets out a loud yelp. Then I slap her ass again, even harder.

"Did I say you could look behind you bitch? Huh? Now stare at that fucking wall," I order, again showing my dominance in this situation. As these words come out of my mouth, it is surprising that I'm the one saying them. I've always been such a nice and respectful person, especially towards women. Yet since yesterday, something's changed in me. Something deep.

Shania does as I say and faces the wall so the only thing I can see is the back of her head. I wait a moment to see if she's going to be cheeky and try to steal a glance. But as I thought she would, she keeps facing forward, knowing better than to disobey. She now looks at the wall and waits to be fucked like the whore I'm making her to be.

I pull my jeans down, to which my hard cock springs out as I don't bother to wear underwear any longer. Why should I? It's just another barrier between my dick and whatever pussy I'm going to have. And not wearing my boxers makes me feel different, like I'm not myself.

Already at full mast, my cock sticks out almost like it's pointing at Shania saying "let's get started!" It even slightly pulses at what we are about to do. It stays like this as I pull my jeans all the way down to my ankles, making sure that when I make skin to skin contact with her, she'll feel all of my skin and none of my clothes.

"Oh my gosh," Shania says in a deep and clear voice as I guide my manhood to press against the entrance to her pussy. I just let the head of my cock press against her, not go inside. But I do give it enough pressure that she can feel it trying to enter her. To feel the hardness and throbbing of what's about to fuck her.

My left hand stays on my cock to help guide it while my right hand goes upward and towards Shania. I slowly then wrap my hand around the hair in the back of her head. My fingers take a firm hold where I make sure I have a damn good grip, to where I could no doubt whip her head around if I wanted.

"After this is over, you are going to tell Martin how you were fucked by a big fat white dick, you understand?" I tell Shania as I pull her hair back to make her feel a bit of pain. Her head is pulled backward, moving almost next to mine as I do this, my cock still flirting with entering her warm pussy.

"Understand?!" I ask louder, pulling on her hair harder. When I do this, Shania moans. She actually moans a moan of pleasure. There's no pain, or fear, but anticipation and wanting. Not that this surprises me, but I think it surprises her.

"Y-Y-Yes. I'll tell him you fucked me with your white dick," Shania stammers out, sounding like she's about to lose it if I don't start soon. She's panting so hard that it makes me wonder if she has asthma and didn't know it.

I then move her head forward. Being cruel, I push her head against the wall. I don't slam it or make her hit the wall, but slowly guide her head by my grip in her hair. I force her head under the shelf and then press her face against the wall to make her feel even more helpless.

Shania lets out a loud moaning scream as I shove my cock all the way it can go inside of her. I make sure to angle my ass to go in an upward manner to try and make it feel like I'm impaling her with my cock as I ram her as hard as I can.

The force of this thrust is so hard that I pin her body against the shelves for a moment, with Shania lifting up and off her feet for just a fraction of a second. For that brief moment, she really is impaled on my cock as her entire body is lifted from it, not even able to feel the fucking floor.

With my cock buried deep in Shania's warm pussy, I don't move. I let her feel it invade her personal space, just as I feel her wet, tight pussy cling to my cock. It's so damn tight I swear it's trying to milk my dick. The two seem to be helping the other so both feel the most they can feel from this.

From the feel of her pussy, I don't think she's had a lot of sex. She's tight, like, really tight. If I had to guess, she's had sex once, probably, maybe twice. It sort of makes sense from all the sexual comments she makes. Those that boast the most normally are the biggest virgins. But despite all that, she's a novice and probably hasn't been with a real man to fuck her the right way.

"That's my cock bitch. My cock in your snatch. You feel it? Huh? Get used to it. Because I'm going to be taking this pussy whenever the fuck I want," I hiss into her ear while I push her face against the wall as she moans.

Pinning her down, I begin to fuck Shania. My hips pull back and down, then move up and forward with the force of a train. My cock slides out of her wet pussy bareback to thrust forward with force, going as far as I can each and every time so she can feel every inch of my dick.

I'm not gentle. Nor am I slow. In fact, I'm the opposite. On purpose I fuck her fast and hard, getting out all the anger and rage that is within me for all the shit she put me through. I ram into her pussy over and over again, making all the shelves shake as she clings to them for some sort of support. I fuck her with the goal of not cumming, but crushing her entire body.

From the first thrust, Shania moans like a whore. Her moans are loud and feminine, showing she is beyond enjoying this. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's already had one orgasm. I think this because of the quiver I saw earlier, when it looked like she might fall over.

With a steady motion, my hips rock, ramming my cock in and out of her tight pussy. Each movement allows me to feel the friction we are making, even if she is wetter than a hurricane. She is so wet that the sounds her pussy make from me fucking start to echo around the small room.

A laugh actually comes out of me as I notice what her tits are doing. The force of my upward thrusts are so hard that they rock her entire body. This makes her huge tits swing hard. Only as there is a shelf right above them, each time her tits swing, they smack the shelf above and immediately come down with a fleshly slap sound. Over and over they swing violently, just to smack the shelf comically, no doubt leaving bruises.

"Say it. Say it bitch," I growl as I keep fucking Shania as hard as I can while driving her head against the wall. I grip her hair even harder as I say this while my other hand holds onto her hip for leverage.

"Y-Y-You're..." Shania starts to stammer in that high pitched voice, not really able to speak due to the way this feels for her. What makes the situation so much better is that the metallic sounds of her tits smacking against the shelf has become so loud it drowns out her voice.

"Y-You're f-f-fucking me," Shania finally stammers out in between moans. At this, I press against her body harder, making her completely pinned to the shelves. Her body can make no movement now, except for those big fat swinging tits of her's.

"Holy fucking shit...I'm cumming. Damn it...I'm cumming off your white cock," Shania suddenly says loudly. After saying this, she begins to moan much louder and faster. Her voice reaches higher octaves that I didn't believe non-singers could hit.

Shania's body starts to feel extremely warm and I can feel her body starting to jerk. She's cumming alright. Cumming hard from the feel of it, not that I'm going to ease up. No, I keep thrusting into that silky pussy as hard as I want, owning it while pinning her down with my strength.

Damn her pussy is so tight. It's a wonder I haven't cum yet off of it. If I hadn't been actively working against it, I would have by now, a few times. I can feel her actively trying to grab me down there, making the friction even greater. It's something I didn't know a woman could even do.

Shania's moaning gets extremely loud now. Loud enough that someone is going to hear it. This makes me very concerned as that's not how I want this to end. Having someone enter and break it up isn't the way this needs to end. I need to be able to do all that I want with her. To make sure I leave my mark on her mind and soul, forever.

To prevent others from hearing, I take the hand that's not holding her hair to cover her mouth to block her moans. With my hand over her mouth, her moans become muffled. They are still loud, but not as loud as they were before, which is the point. Hopefully no one hear her or will hear us until after I'm done. At that point, I don't give a shit.

Once Shania's orgasm has passed and she stops moaning like that, I remove my hand as I know it must be hard for her to breathe. Thankfully when I do this, she no longer is so fucking loud. She still moans, but they are much softer and muffled as she's doing her best not to moan at all. These moans are more like encouragement than anything else.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Shania begins to chant a few moments later as if it is some ritual. Her tone while saying this is submissive yet demanding. It shows how badly she wants to be taken and how much she is loving this. That she too doesn't want it to end until she gets enough. That like Rosche, this is what she never knew she needed.

"Fuck me with that white cock, fuck me with that big white cock," Shania repeats now, her body getting warm all over again. Her voice gets very breathy and I'm pretty sure she's about to cum again, even if it's only been about a minute since she last did it. Not that I'm surprised from how hard and fast I've been going. To be honest, I've surprised myself as I didn't know I could keep such a pace up for this long. Adrenaline and hormones man...they are quite a drug.

A new idea pops in my head suddenly. Much like before, this idea pops in my head and my brain instantly plans it all out. Making a step by step plan on what to do and how to do it.

This idea is a great idea. One that is surely going to mess Shania up for a long time, emotionally and mentally. An idea to help force her to know that I'll always be in charge. That like Rosche, I'll probably be able to go up to her at any time and get her to drop her panties.

Abruptly, I pull my dick out of her pussy. When I do, I swear I hear a splat sound as her pussy juices drip out of her, showing how aroused she is.

When I pull out, Shania lets out another yelp, but this one is filled with disappointment. She clearly doesn't want this to end, at least not like this. I'm not sure if she is just wanting to be fucked longer, or if she is waiting for me to cum inside her, but whatever the reason, she doesn't want it to end. If I had to guess from her reaction, I would say her previous time having sex only lasted maybe a few seconds.

Stepping back, I pull Shania's head out from under the shelf. Her body is very limp and malleable, moving wherever I force it too. There's no resistance what so ever. In a way, I think she's been literally fucked stupid.

After letting go of her hair, my hands then go to her shoulders where I spin her around by her shoulders. Shania now faces me, her face sweaty and wearing an expression of many different emotions. It shows a mix of pain and pleasure, of humiliation and joy, of extreme wanting and submission.

Not saying a word, I bend my knees and position my cock to her pussy entrance again. Once I align myself with her again, I give another harsh thrust, shoving my cock all the way inside of her once again. This time I'm able to see her unbelieving face as she feels my cock enter her. I can see the confusion and lust in her as my dick pushes apart her pussy ways in a violating manner, in which she loves it.

The reason why I did this is simple, I want her to see me as I fuck her silly. To not be able to turn away from it so she knows it's me fucking her. That she can't pretend and say it's someone else. She'll have to face that it's me, the bullied classmate of hers that came for revenge. The stupid pathetic white boy that's dominating her.

My hips thrust, making my cock ram into her pussy again. Only this time, she rocks her hips as well, helping me to fuck her. She gets very aggressive with this as well, slamming into me almost as hard as I'm thrusting into her. It's so hard that I'm sure anyone outside the door can hear the clapping sound our bodies make from slapping together. It almost sounds like two people punching each other over and over again.

Unable to help myself, my hands move downward. They move between Shania's legs to grab each of her legs from underneath. Then, showing my strength, I lift her off the ground completely. I lift her entire body up in my arms, spreading her legs apart as I do while pinning her to the shelves again.

I fuck her in this new position, finding that it feels so much better now that's she so spread open. From her wide, unbelieving eyes I know it feels even better for her. Even her moans show her disbelief from how good it feels. Her eyes convey this as well as they stare into mine, looking at me as if she's never seen me before.

Despite my best efforts, I can't stop all the loud sounds. From Shania moaning, the metallic clanking of the shelves moving from her body, the wet smacking sounds of her pussy as it's fucked and the ramming of our bodies together, it's just too much noise. But I figure it'll be ok. That maybe if someone walks by they will hear, but it's not like the entire school can.

The entire time I fuck Shania like this, I stare into her eyes, making her know that she's my bitch. That at this moment, I own her pussy. That I can do whatever I want to her, her tits or her pussy. And I'll admit, it's the best feeling ever, even better than any drug.

Shania's eyes begin to roll back in her head now, and I find out why. Her right hand has moved between her legs where she rubs her clit furiously. Her left hand is over her head, holding onto a shelf for support as I keep ramming into her, making her bounce off my cock.

For a brief moment I forget about why I'm doing this or who Shania even is. In this moment I just see a damn sexy woman that I'm pleasuring. And the way she rubs herself makes her look irresistible. It makes her look like the sexiest woman on the planet. The most beautiful and the sexiest.

"Who owns this pussy, huh? Who owns those big fat fucking tits?" I growl, demanding an answer as I keep holding her body up as my hips pound her. I press against her even more after I ask this, making her own legs press against her shoulders as I use the full force of my strength.

"Y-Y-You. They fucking belong to you," Shania answers in a yell, her eyes still rolling. The way she says it damn near makes me cum on the spot as I know she believes it. She is willingly giving everything over to me in a way I've not felt.

After about a minute of fucking her like this, where she's pounded by her own knees, Shania begins to cum, again. Those same exact loud moans come out of her to which I have to put my hand over her mouth again. Only this time it's harder as I have to snake it around her left leg, damn near smacking her in the face with her own knee. This time the back of her head lightly bounces off of a shelf as I try to hold her down.

Shania's body starts to quiver lightly, but then it grows. In a few moment she's quivering uncontrollably. Her eyes roll so bad that all I see is the whites in them, which I've never seen before. The way she moves I'm actually concerned she may pass out or worse. Especially as her body starts to twitch and jerk hard as if being electrocuted over and over.

For what seems like forever as well as no time at all, I watch Shania cum. I see the various looks of extreme pleasure wash over her face, as well as feel her body bucking against mine. It seems as if she loses all control for a brief moment, like the signals from her brain aren't getting through to the rest of her, as instead of rubbing at her clit like she's been doing, she starts to slap it very fast and hard.

Then Shania lets out an extremely loud and long moan which shows the peak of her orgasm. While doing this, she tenses up and gets very still. Right after she oddly goes limp. Her body completely relaxes and she gets a peaceful look on her face as her eyes return to normal, looking dazed and happy.

For some reason she becomes a hell of a lot heavier after doing this. So heavy that I find that I'm getting tired of holding her thick body up. That I'm not sure how much longer I can do it, seeming that it's been what, seven or eight minutes that I've been doing it?

Another idea pops in my head. An idea that I had this entire time, but now seems the perfect time to enact it. It'll be the accent of this entire event.

I lower Shania to the ground after pulling my cock out of her. I lower her slow, letting her feet touch the ground as gentle as possible. I find she has to get strength in her legs first, otherwise I'm sure she will collapse as she clings to me before her legs seem to work.

When Shania is finally able to stand on her own two feet and I no longer have to hold her, I let go and back up. Not giving her a chance to think, I grab another handful of her hair and pull downward. I pull down hard, making her look towards my cock as I yank her hair.

Shania understand this order at once, even if I don't say anything. Her head is dragged downward but she quickly moves herself to her knees, kneeling down in front of me and my still hard cock. Despite her head being aimed down, her eyes keep looking into mine, almost enjoying how humiliating this must be for her.

"Suck it," I order Shania while looking down at her as she kneels in front of me, almost like she's worshipping my dick. I then move my hips forward so my hard cock slaps her cheek, leaving a bit of wetness behind.

Shania looks up at me for one last second before looking forward and at my cock. Her eyes seem to study the cock that just fucked her as if it is some sort of mystical being. The look on her face is a mix of fear and wonder, like she can't believe my dick could make her feel the way she feels.

Opening her mouth, she moves forward and towards my cock. I then gasp as her lips move over my manhood as she takes about a fourth of it inside her warm mouth. Only when she closes her lips tight around it does she make me shudder. Those lips of hers feel almost as good as her pussy.

Watching her, I see her move her head back, her lips trailing over my cock as it moves out of her mouth. Right before she's about to pop my dick out of her mouth, she moves the other way as if swallowing it. This time she goes just a little bit further on my dick, taking more of my cock in her warm, tight mouth.

Over and over she does this, her lips trailing over my manhood, her mouth feeling like heaven. I watch as she does the most submissive act ever, which is to take my sex in her mouth, and work to please me while on her knees. To know that I'm the one dominating her, and this is her rightful position.

As I watch, I smirk as I wonder how many times she's done this. Am I the first? I think I may be. She doesn't have any sort of technique yet that most girls tend to have while sucking a dick. Girls tend to do some act that they found one guy likes, thinking all men will like it. It's how you know they have experience doing this. But Shania is doing what she thinks she be doing and nothing more. Her tongue doesn't whip about nor does she put any real pressure with her lips.

"Not bad for your first blow job. It's not good, but could be worse," I taunt, wanting to see Shania's reaction to my words. When her face blushes, I know I hit a nerve. I'm right. This is the first time ever she's had a cock in her mouth. And it's my cock.