Taking Over The School Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could be thinking this because I know exactly what happened, but it sure seems like Rosche wants to end the conversation because she doesn't want to ruin anything. Almost like she's hoping the event will happen again and doesn't want to risk anything to damage that. But again, that could be my ego talking, especially after seeing how she's dressed.

"I'll see you in Math," Rosche then tells Shania, slamming her locker door and walking off. Shania watches her walk away, looking like she wants to yell something in response. Knowing Shania, she would do it too, only I think she knows her friend would get pissed.

The hallway is very empty now, most likely because class is about to begin. The bell will literally ring at any second to start class. Not that Shania cares. She instead watches Rosche walk away with a look of frustration and sympathy. Then, in a move to show she doesn't care about class or school in general, she pulls out her cell and starts to check it.

Shania turns her back to me, which only serves to finalize what my plans are to get her. Only I get a weird feeling that this may be a set up. Everything seems too perfect to be real. There doesn't appear to be anyone hallway, leaving us alone. From my hiding spot I see no teachers checking the hall, nor lingering students. It's completely empty in our little section.

It makes me wonder if they somehow knew what I would do, which would be impossible. Just like I have no clue who "they" would be. But this is way too easy. It's so easy that it can't be real.

Testing this, I open the door of this closet halfway and poke my entire body out. I expect someone to yell out to Shania to watch out, that I'm behind her, but no. It's quiet and still out in the hall. Doing a full turn, I see the hallway is completely empty just as I saw a few moments previous.

The bell then rings, the loud, ugly noise echoing about the floor and lockers. Seizing my chance, I grab the waistband of Shania's shorts from behind, and yank towards me. Pulling as hard as I can, I force her backward, where she immediately starts to stumble backward.

Shania, with a look of confusion as she wasn't expecting this at all, free stumbles backward right into the closet. Being so close, I manage to not only sidestep so Shania goes into the closet, but get inside myself and shut the door before the bell finishes ringing. With any luck, the sound of the bell covered all of this, making sure no one heard anything of my kidnapping plot.

There's a loud thud as Shania's back hits the shelves attached to the wall in this small room. Her arms are outstretched as she tries to find something to grab to stop herself from stumbling. But when she hits the shelves, I see the back of her head smack a shelf, making her somewhat loopy for a moment. It causes her to stop moving as she tries to regain her composure.

"Heya Shania," I greet in a growl, standing right in front of the door, both of my arms crossed in front of my chest. I make sure I stand at my full height and show the muscles on my arms as I pose. The image that she sees of me needs to be not just intimidating, but scary.

"W-W-What the fuck," Shania says, her mind still in a fog. She then shakes her head to get the cobwebs out. Slowly I see her start to come back, to which she appears to inflate. She then looks at me, where we make eye contact.

"I'm gonna mess you up-," Shania threatens as she start to walk forward as if to hit me. She puffs her chest out and tries to mean mug me as if she really is some gansta, instead of a daddy's girl from a middle class home. Yeah, I know who she is and where she lives. It's almost funny to watch as I can see through the facade very easy now.

I merely smile as she approaches, and slap her across the face. My open hand slap is sudden, but not hard. The point of it isn't to damage or harm, but to sting. To make her understand that I'm not going to stand here and take any of her abuse. That she's not going to get to hit me or verbally abuse me without repercussions. I'm the one in charge now.

Shania damn near throws herself back with the slap, acting as if I pushed her with all my might. Her hands move to the side of her face and she slams into the shelves to get away from me. From the terrified look on her face, you might think I punched her with the full force of a Hulk-sized punch.

Clutching at her face, Shania stares at me as if I'm a five headed monster. There is real fear in her face now, fear that I've never seen before. It shows the real her, and not the version she wants people to believe she is. The version that's never had to directly confront anything over her own actions.

"I...I...I don't want no t-trouble now," Shania tells me, holding a hand in front as if this will protect her somehow. She's trembling now, all her fury and rage gone from her in a single slap. Instead of the fierce fighter she just was, she know looks like a scared little 18 year old girl.

Still not saying a word, I step forward. Shania in response, tries to back up, only there's no place for her to go. Her back presses against the shelves, making it like she wants to merge with the wall. Her arms even reach out as if trying to find something to fend me off with, but there's mostly rags and papers on the shelves.

Calmly I reach a hand out and grab the bottom of her tank top. I do this nice and slow so she knows I'm not trying to hit her or do anything cruel like choke her. Shania follows my hand when I do this, whimpering loudly as she doesn't know what I'm about to do. I'm not sure what she is expecting me to do, maybe for me to slap her again, but in any case, her arms are far out to the side and out of the way.

I then hoist her top upward, forcing it to go harshly up and over her large chest. When I do this, her large cleavage comes to view, as well as her green bra. Odd that she's wearing a green bra with a white tank top, but hey, I know nothing of fashion. What I do know is that her large bust is now out and visible for me, including her massive cleavage.

Shania's mouth drops open and she goes pale as I expose her bra. I expected her to yank her top down and to start screaming in response, but she doesn't. Instead her head slowly lifts to look at me in the eyes again, still having an expression that seems to say she's never seen me before, at least not the real me.

"Meh," I say with a bored shrug as I stare at her bra encased tits. I say this loud, making sure she can hear what I'm about to say.

"Rosche's bigger," I taunt, with both of us knowing I'm talking about the size of her tits. I say this because I want to confirm that what Rosche told her is true. That all of it is true. I not only fucked her friend, but I made her cum hard. And deep down inside, Shania knows the same is about to happen to her.

This has the effect I wanted as Shania's face flashes red for a moment, showing her embarrassment and fear. Well, either embarrassment or disagreement, if she thinks her breasts are larger than her friends. Not that I really care as both of them have some pretty nice sized tits. But comparing her to her best friend in such a personal area hits her deeply, letting me know I'm right that there is some jealously between them over their bodies.

"Maybe I just need a better look," I suggest with a shrug after a moment of silence. Before Shania can figure what this means, I grab the front of her bra right between her breasts with my other hand. When she figures what's about to happen, it's already too late.

Shania's bra happens to be a front clasp bra, which is daring for a busty girl like herself as there's a lot of pressure put on it. I can already see the poor clasp straining against the size and weight of her breasts, making me wonder how many times it's come unclasped when she wears it. Or maybe that's the point. She wants that to happen to bring attention to herself.

That's why when I yank down on her bra, it breaks so damn easy. The clasp is easily pulled out, the hooks bending and straightening to make the bra cups fly to opposite sides with frightening speed, exposing Shania's breasts fully. It's almost like her own bra hates her and is saying, "check these out, man!"

With her tits exposed, Shania says nothing. She does make an exaggerated gasping sound, but that's it. Otherwise she keeps her arms out to the side as her lovely, huge black tits come out to play. And boy, do they jiggle ever so nicely as she breaths, looking nice and full, not to mention firm. They are full and round, looking very much like a porno star's fake tits, only I know they are real.

Smirking, I look her in the eyes before looking down at her exposed chest. Knowing I'm in full control, I grab a breast in each hand. Shania makes a yelping whimpering sound when my hands make contact with her skin, but she makes no effort to stop me or even pull my hands off. She takes it as if knowing I'm in the right for doing it. That I have full right to grope her due to my revenge of all that she's done to me.

I lift her tits, acting as if I'm weighing them. I go so far as to cup each and lift gently, showing her that I'm weighing them. To make her feel embarrassed, I do this repeatedly, even make her tits jiggle by shaking my hands like this. The point is to make her feel like I'm judging her by her tits. That I'm comparing her to her friend, in which some part of her, some dark part, is hoping I find her tits better than Rosche's.

Now, I may be an asshole, but I would normally never comment to a woman about her tits, unless it was something positive. The size and shape of your tits isn't something that can really be changed, so I've always found it mean to say anything bad about them, or even compare them to others. It's sort of like a guy's dick. They can't help what size they are given. It's not like there's some magic way to make it grow.

But for Shania, I am very much going to compare her tits to Rosche. I am using all of her judgmental bullshit against her so she knows how it feels. To make her feel small compared to someone else for shit she can't control. And I'm doing this because I know it'll be the best way to control her. To get her to do exactly as I want.

"I dunno. Pretty sure Rosche's are bigger. They feel like they weighed more than yours," I tell Shania in a disappointed manner. Like I find her lovely tits are subpar.

I now extend my first finger and thumb on each of her breasts, making it look like I'm measuring their length with my fingers. This is incredibly stupid, but that's the point. Shania even looks down as I do this, knowing that I'm measuring them and not wanting to hear what I'm about to say.

"Yeah, Rosche's bigger," I taunt, wanting to bully her as she did me so many times about the size of my dick, which she's never seen. I make sure I focus this on her tits, which I know girls like her are so proud of. It's one of their tools to taunt and trap boys, so let me use it against her.

Shania does a soft sort of whimper at my words, almost as if saying, "please don't tell me that." Still, she doesn't stop me as I start to grope her, letting my hands feel and squeeze her breasts over and over. My hands move all over them, feeling her warm, soft skin as I explore every inch of her breasts. And each time my hands circle around, they get just a bit rougher, wanting her to feel this small change.

"You really should just go to school like this, your tits hanging out," I taunt her, making it seem like this is what I want from now on. That I'm going to force her to expose herself in front of the entire school.

"Be the only way people would like to see you, since you're such a massive bitch," I inform her, the backs of my fingers running over her nipples now as I know most of the girls I've been with love this feeling. The backs of my fingers barely touch her nipples, which has a reaction as I see her slightly quiver at the feeling.

My dick gets even harder when Shania turns her head to the side, embarrassed. Her face even reddens as she knows she is a massive bitch. She knows what she is.

It's here that I start to get the feeling that she expected a day like this to come. That one day someone was going to blow up on her. In fact, I wonder if that's what she's always wanted. For someone to blow up on her and take what they want. To basically force her to become a submissive little cunt so she could act scared and timid while they did as they wanted.

"Now...what do you think is about to happen, huh Shania?" I ask, wanting her to say it out loud. I've no real experience at doing this, so I do what I think will hurt her as a person. And getting her to say out loud that she's about to be fucked, well, I think that would be so damaging. It would suck any fight she had right out.

At this question, Shania's lip starts to quiver and her eyes go wide, showing the emotion of having to say it out loud. Having to say basically what Rosche told her that happened to her. Having to admit that of all people, it's me that is going to do it.

Again, this feels way too easy. It feels like a set up. Like the police or a mob is going to show up, drag me out of here and kick my ass. It's going so well and it proving to be far too easy. She's not fighting in any way!

I know they say when you confront a bully they tend to be cowards, but I didn't think it'll be like this. She's damn near putty in my hands. I've never seen someone become so damn submissive so fast. It makes me wonder if she really was waiting for someone to do just this.

"Shut up," I growl right before Shania's about to talk. Her mouth opens and I see the words forming in her head, but I yell instead, making her jerk in surprise. She tries to shrink as my aura engulfs her, making me feel ten times larger than her.

"I'll tell you what is about to happen," I say, stepping so close that I could kiss her now. The front of her body presses against mine, making it feel like a wall is moving towards her to crush her. So close that I can feel her body heat. So close I can hear her breath shuddering.

"You, like the whore you are, are going to turn around and face the wall. Then you going to pull down those shorts and your panties. That's what is going to happen," I tell her, staring her in the eyes as I say this.

Normally I swear I am meek and humble, even if I am taller/bigger than most people. But at the moment...fuck that. On purpose I stand as tall as I can so she notices our size difference. I puff my chest out, making sure she sees how much larger I am than her. I even tense my muscles so she can feel how rock hard they are so she knows there's no way to overpower me.

Do I do this to scare her? Nah. I do it so she knows the force I'm able to bring. How the fucking she's about to receive is going to be unlike any she's ever felt. That all the shit she's given me since I've come to this school is about to be sent right back into her, through my dick. I do it so she knows just how hard she's about to be fucked.

"L-L-Look. I...I ain't g-g-gonna..." Shania starts, but whatever she's trying to say doesn't sound believable. There's no conviction in her voice at all. Nor is there true fear. It's very obvious that she wants this to happen. That if she scared of anything, it's doing something to make it stop.

If Shania was actually scared of me or what was about to happen, I would step back and leave. I swear I would. If this was true rape, I would want no part of it. But that's not fear in her eyes. It's excitement, and she doesn't want to admit it out loud. As I had hoped it would, what she heard from Rosche made her want something similar.

"Shut up," I say and slap her once again. It's much like the first slap, not meant to actually hurt, but sting. This time she doesn't even put her hand to her face. She just sort of jerks and starts to breath much harder, which makes those bare titties of her heave up and down rather nicely. Even if I'm no longer touching them, she hasn't made any sort of effort to put them away.

We stare at each other for a while like this. With me staring her down and her looking up at me with that excited and fearful look. It's the sort of look where if she reached up to kiss me, I wouldn't be surprised.

Even through I don't really know her that well, I know what Shania is thinking. All that Rosche told her is floating through her mind. She's wondering if it's going to be as epic as Rosche told her it was. She's curious, but doesn't want to admit it. To admit it would mean that I'm not the little white punk they been saying I am. It would mean I'm a damn man taking what I want, and what I want is her pussy.

Finally, I back up a step to give her room. This says without words for her to get started since I don't have all day. Whimpering and shaking, Rosche slowly starts to turn around now that I'm no longer pressing against her. She does it slow, while looking at the ground, acting like a scolded little girl.

Never in my life have I seen someone look so punished like she does now. Like she knows this is what she deserves. She is reveling in the feeling, leaning towards it. Without a shadow of a doubt she's been waiting for a moment like this.

When she bites her lip, I almost lose it. The urge to grab her, rip her clothes off and fuck her rises so much I feel my body almost move. That small act signals that the fierce and tough girl that loved to make fun of me is now my submissive little bitch. She knows that I'm the one in charge now.

I hear Shania gulp as she is turned all the way around and faces the wall/shelves. She does this right before she begins to pull down her shorts. She doesn't even bother to unbutton them when she does this. Instead she grabs the waistband on either side of her hips and pulls them downward, slowly.

Inch by inch her purple panties come to my view. Her panties are nothing special, just normal purple cotton panties, but at the moment they look damn sexy. Just knowing what they are covering and what's about to happen makes them even more beautiful. That they are even sexier than the most expensive Victoria's Secret garb.

"What's the name of that cat that's always trying to get with you?" I ask as Shania lets her shorts drop, to which they fall to her ankles. I hear her take a breath after this happens as the feeling of her shorts around her ankles must be very powerful. She then slowly lifts her left leg out of them so her legs can spread.

"M-M-Martin," Shania answers in a soft tone, which is totally unlike her normal voice. I already knew this of course. I just wanted her to know that I'm the real man here. That anyone else she's ever tried to get with is shit.

Shania then grabs hold of the shelf in front of her as if she's about to fall over. She grips it tight, her body tensing. For a moment she quivers hard.

I smirk as I know she's feeling overwhelmed. That's what I felt yesterday. Overwhelmed by so many new emotions. Overwhelmed to the point I thought my body may burn up. Horny yet terrified, wanting it yet wanting to run. Feeling emotions that made me want to cum without even being touched.

"Come on momma, drop those panties," I bark, slapping her on her right ass cheek to prompt her. Shania jerks at this and lets out a very high pitch yelp. That yelp isn't one of pain or even surprise. It's one of pleasure, as if this is what she was wanting, for me to spank her.

Finally, Shania moves fast, bringing her hands to her hips. In a single fast move, she jerks down her panties to expose that nice, sexy, black ass. It comes out, looking sexier than any I've ever seen, even in pornos. It's so damn sexy, mainly because in in a way, it's forbidden. And it's something I never thought I would see in a million years. I mean, I'm seeing Shania...naked.

I use my right foot to prod her to spread her legs as she is going a bit slow once her panties are around her ankles. With my foot I push her left foot to the side, forcing her to step out of her panties and spread her legs. On purpose I make her spread wider than is needed, just so she feels off balance. I don't want her getting too comfortable.