Taking Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
The downfall of the MILF.
12.3k words
4.56
41.3k
54

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, all nonconsensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are over eighteen.

The content is wildly perverted and won't suit everyone's taste. It is purely a lewd story that is not very realistic. Hope you enjoy it though.

The next day Julia woke up feeling refreshed after having slept the entire night without a problem. Even her pussy had finally gotten a rest as no dildo had been inserted into it.

"You're finally awake."

Julia opened her eyes in surprise suddenly hearing Drake's voice. She looked at Drake sitting on the edge of her bed. Quickly she looked to the other side and realized her husband wasn't there.

"He needed to go on some sort of business trip, he'll come back next week."

Julia checked her phone and confirmed that what Drake said was true. Something important had come up with the firm and now Bob needed to travel to some branches, so he'd be gone the entire week.

It wasn't the first time this happened. Her husband always was busy at work and sometimes he had to take business trips like this. Even on a Sunday like today, her husband went away.

Normally she didn't mind it too much, but now Julia knew this would give Drake complete free play to toy with her.

"Chloe and Sabrina are gone for the day as well, so that leaves the two of us," Drake said smiling.

A shiver went down Julia's back as she immediately knew what that would mean.

Drake slowly lowered the blanket covering Julia's body and softly groped her big soft breast over the hot baby doll she wore as nightwear.

Julia didn't resist as she let Drake grope her breasts. Feeling his hands on her body had grown much more normal, so she let him do as he pleased, not that she had a choice in the matter anyway.

Then to her surprise, Drake actually climbed into the bed with her. He pressed his body close against hers as he said: "This is a good opportunity to have our first fuck here, and perhaps," Drake said rubbing Julia's tight soft belly, "perhaps this is the place you'll be inseminated with my child."

As Julia was again reminded of the fact that Drake wanted to get her pregnant, he kissed her cheeks, saying: "Or perhaps you're already bearing my child, but don't worry that won't make me train you any less hard."

Julia smiled wryly, hearing Drake talk about things like her being pregnant so casually. At first, she hoped he was only joking or scaring her by talking about getting her pregnant.

But now she knew, Drake was 100% dead set on impregnating her.

Thoughts still went through her mind of exposing Drake and his revenge plot. After all, it could save her and her family from a terrible fate. The risk of doing so was high though.

That's why she never acted on it. She didn't dare to do it though. At least now Drake's attention was only focused on her, so no matter how deep she had to sink, at least her family was safe.

"Now let's teach you your new morning routine."

Julia snapped out of her thoughts as Drake spoke.

"First we'll start with a deep lewd French kiss as you press that hot body of yours against mine."

Julia gulped as she obeyed orders and while lying in the bed she shared with her husband. She faced Drake and initiated a deep lewd kiss with him.

She felt bad doing this in her marital bed, but bringing that up would definitely mean some sort of punishment.

As their tongues intertwined and her breasts squashed against Drake, she felt his greedy hands squeeze her ass without holding back. His hands delved deep into her ass flesh as his tongue had its way with hers.

Julia made sure not to stop kissing though.

After an intense long and deep kiss, Drake broke it as he said: "Next up, the hot morning blowjob."

He got on his bed with his arms behind his head, smiling as he gave Julia a look.

She didn't need anything else as she moved to Drake's crotch and took off the pants covering his semi-erect dick.

Not hesitating she stuck out her tongue and began licking it.

Drake had long since made it clear to him, that blowjobs were gonna be an important job. He had her watch videos during the day of how to best please a man with oral skills. And if she didn't improve enough, punishment would be inflicted.

It was incredibly embarrassing for her to watch those videos and apply them here. But as she heard Drake's soft moans as her tongue stimulated his dick and her hot mouth engulfed the head, she felt slightly proud as well.

"Good girl, you're getting better," Drake said patting Julia's head.

A strange feeling of satisfaction went through Julia's body. Knowing she was satisfying her master made her feel good.

She continued her blowjob, getting more aggressive as she took it further in her mouth and stimulated it plenty with her tongue.

It didn't take long before Drake came deep into her mouth which she gulped down, without a hitch.

Feeling the sticky semen accumulate in her mouth, before she moved her throat to swallow it, made her pussy feel strange. All throughout the blowjob her body had gotten hotter and now tasting and drinking Drake's semen, her pussy had gotten totally wet.

She wanted to pull back, but Drake kept her head in place. He looked at her with cruel grinning eyes, "Followed by the most important part of the morning, being a urinal for your master. You remember our little deal yesterday right?"

Julia remembered it, albeit she had hoped it had been a dream. She nodded her head after looking up at Drake.

He patted her head, "Then you're going to swallow it obediently, without spilling right?"

With trembling eyes, she nodded again. Even though it was weird and tasted bad. Having slept so peacefully without a dildo inside her vagina made it a bit easier on her.

"Good girl, here it comes."

Before Julia fully realized it, Drake's dick trembled in her mouth and urine once again entered her mouth which she needed to gulp down. In some weird way, she found it less disgusting than the day before and her pussy even twitched a bit as the yellow liquid went down her esophagus before settling in her stomach.

It felt like an eternity and only when Drake was completely finished did he allow Julia to take his dick out of her mouth.

This was the exchange she made. Drinking Drake's urine like a toilet, in return, she could sleep at night peacefully. She didn't know if it was the right one, or if there even was a right one, but it was the only deal she had.

"Now lastly get on all fours and let me fuck you from behind."

Julia went on all fours showing her huge ass toward Drake. While looking at the cute butthole that would become one of his main fuck holes starting Friday, his dick entered her tight pussy, fucking her hard from behind.

Looking at Julia's sexy body from behind Drake was very much in heat as he fucked her hard from behind, slamming his dick into her womb with every thrust.

From the start of the morning, he made sure to fuck Julia hard and relentlessly.

At the same time, Julia felt amazing as well. The earlier play had already heated up her body and now Drake's amazing dick was fully quenching her pussy's thirst.

Drake held her wide hips to keep her steady as his crotch slammed into hers.

Julia's tight pussy felt amazing as it constricted nicely around his big dick. Its warmth and wetness only increased the good feeling as he kept going in and out of it.

It didn't take long for Drake to cum again and without restraint, he began filling her womb with a fresh load of semen.

Julia moaned loudly feeling the hot stuff enter her deepest parts once more. These last few days she had practically lived with semen inside her. After having slept a night with her womb empty she realized it felt a little off.

Now as she was filled up again she came hard, realizing she started to enjoy Drake's creampies.

After Drake finished cumming inside her he slapped her juicy ass and said: "After you've done all these things you'll go brush your teeth and your morning ritual is done. If you don't perform this to perfection every day you'll be punished got it?"

"Y-yes master," Julia said still reveling in her big orgasm.

Drake slapped her ass again, enjoying how it rippled, as he said: "Go brush your teeth, after that we'll have some more sex in your marital bed."

Julia hurriedly went into her private bathroom and brushed her teeth. As she looked in the mirror seeing her naked body she sighed. Inside her stomach was a mixture of Drake's fluids. Semen dripped out of her pussy, while sweat glanced all over her body. She was still very embarrassed by all Drake did, but she couldn't deny that it felt good. Having plenty of orgasms every day made her body lewder and lewder and she realized if this kept going on, soon enough she would become entirely dependent on Drake and his powerful dick.

"I-I'm really turning into his sex slave," she said out loud looking at her lewd naked body.

But even though she realized this, there was nothing she could do. She even began to question if she even wanted to do anything anymore.

Having contemplated a bit, she quickly finished brushing her teeth and walked back into the bedroom where Drake was waiting for her.

"Get in the bed and let's have some hot hard sex."

"Yes master," Julia said as entered the bed.

Julia's entire Sunday was once again spent doing nothing other than to have Drake's dick fill her up plenty of times. This time the decor was none other than the marital bed she shared with her husband.

It wasn't the nice and amazing sex she had the day before with him at the motel though. It was rough and hard. He slapped her ass plenty of times turning it bright red. Her breasts were squeezed roughly, and kneaded into plenty of shapes, while her nipples were twisted, pulled, and bitten. Her clitoris receiving the same treatment as she came from just Drake roughly playing with it.

Her pussy was drilled continuously, and her womb got hit so much by Drake's dick that it felt amazing. Naturally, it was filled to the brink with semen. And whenever his dick started to go down, her pussy got plugged by a dildo and she needed to work hard with her mouth to get it back up again. Failing to do so quickly enough would be met with some spanks and even more rough play.

At noon Drake took a break, but she wasn't allowed any rest. While he ate his lunch in her bed watching tv, Julia had to finger her asshole. For a whole hour, she wasn't even allowed to take it out.

During this time a vibrator was inserted in her pussy, giving her plenty of pleasure. And when Drake was fully recovered after his rest, he began plowing into her without remorse.

Her mind and body had been drowned in pleasure without pause. It caused Julia to start to enjoy Drake's rough play more and more.

When he spanked her bright red ass which hurt like hell, she moaned. When he pulled on her stiff nipples, stretching her breasts, she climaxed. And when he pounded his dick into her pussy without mercy she simply went crazy.

Every hour that passed she felt her body growing lewder while getting more accustomed to the rough sex play.

Only when it was late in the afternoon did Drake finally stop pounding her. Julia's mind was a mess, her body was ragged from all the hurtful things Drake did. While it hurt, it felt good as well. This only made it more humiliating for her. Feeling good from being hurt, she never imagined herself to be this much of a masochistic pervert.

Julia was soaked in sweat, semen, and love juices. She lied on top of the bed, completely exhausted from the day spent fucking. Her belly even slightly extended outwards, from all the semen stuffed inside her. A dildo plugged it all up, which was kept firmly inside her with some rope.

Drake sat on the edge of the bed. Patting her bloated belly he said jokingly: "In a few months it'll look like this without any semen inside."

Julia blushed, knowing what Drake hinted on. Looking down she knew he was right, as her usually flat and tight belly which she was proud of, now puffed out a bit.

"Make sure to clean the sheets, tonight we'll continue. You can take out the dildo and let out the semen while washing up."

Drake smiled as he gave Julia one last look, enjoying how tired she was from all the hard sex, and then left the room. Drake himself was very surprised as well, as they had sex for hours on end. His dick had served him proudly as it tamed the married woman. Now it deserved a rest for a bit, as these last few days he had kept fucking Julia without end.

He realized his dick wasn't shabby at all as almost no man could go as many times as he did.

In the evening Chloe came home and the three of them ate dinner. Sabrina had been gone all day on some event of her athletics club, and would only arrive late at night.

He smiled looking at Julia's beautiful face who had washed up. Julia blushed slightly as she noticed Drake looking at her. Still, her entire body twitched.

The rest of the evening happened uneventfully as in the end, everyone went to their own bedrooms.

Everyone but Drake as Julia's bedroom door opened and he entered.

"How's my cute little slave doing this evening?"

"I-I'm doing F-fine master."

Drake licked his lips seeing the mature woman sitting on the bed clad in some spicy red lingerie. Her huge mounds were barely contained in the bra.

Julia had already been told that while her husband would be gone for the week, Drake would spend his nights here.

She blushed a bit seeing Drake look at her so lewdly.

Drake sat down next to Julia on the big King-size bed. One arm went around her body groping the big soft breast over Julia's bra.

While his other rubbed her belly, which had become a tight belly once more, still he couldn't wait for it to start bloating for real.

"You look amazing, you chose this set well."

Julia blushed even redder hearing these words, yet they made her feel a bit proud as well, "I-it feels good master."

Drake chuckled, "Good girl. Everything your master does to you feels good."

Julia wasn't lying though as just Drake touching her body made her feel good. She stopped denying it and began to just enjoy it.

"Take off the bra and lie in bed on your side facing me."

Julia did as ordered and lied down in bed, but she then realized Drake still wore his pajama and his dick wasn't hard at all. Usually, it was raring to go.

"W-what's wrong master?" She said, having expected to already be fucked again.

Drake smiled a bit awkwardly as he couldn't say out loud that his dick needed a rest. "Tonight we're gonna do it a bit different."

"D-different?" Julia asked surprised, after all, he couldn't stop fucking her, so she had thought a night full of sex would be the plan.

"Tonight we're gonna have kissing training," Drake said as he lied down next to Julia facing her.

"K-kissing training?"

"One of the most important duties of a slave is to make out with her master, especially for gorgeous slaves like you, so tonight, we're gonna kiss. A lot."

Julia's face grew red once more, as she lewdly licked her lips.

She didn't find sex with Drake that bad anymore, after having done it so much. Her pussy had been used without end, by Drake's dick and the thick dildo. So she was happy it now would get some rest. But kissing was definitely embarrassing as well.

Drake closed the distance to Julia until his face was close to hers.

"For one hour long, your tongue and mine will intertwine. We'll kiss long and hard and no matter what happens, you aren't allowed to lose contact with my tongue understood?"

"Y-yes master," Julia said knowing this wasn't easy at all.

"Good then let's begin."

Drake closed the distance and put his lips on top of Julia's, his tongue slowly entering her hot slightly open mouth. Julia responded in kind and met Drake's tongue with her own.

At the same time, Drake rested on hand on Julia's back and pulled her in close, feeling her breasts press against him.

He had his legs entangled with hers as he softly rubbed his legs against the flaming red panties.

While kissing Julia felt Drake grind his leg against her pussy and started to let out some cute muffled moans.

The two were completely entwined, lying in the big bed in the master bedroom. They started to kiss hard, intimately, and lovingly.

Their lips sucked hard on each other's while their tongues danced lewdly together. Even while catching a breath from the intense kissing Julia lewdly followed Drake's tongue wherever it went, not losing contact.

Drake enjoyed himself playing with the lewd woman, as his hand had fallen on her perky butt, and enjoyed the texture and softness of Julia's amazing meaty butt.

He playfully moved his tongue around, loving how Julia's tongue followed everywhere without fail.

After half an hour had passed, Julia had worked hard to obey Drake's order. They had kissed for a long time already and saliva had continuously been exchanged. At first, it was embarrassing, but the longer it went the more she got into it.

She lost her nervousness and began to truly enjoy it. They were just kissing, not even having sex. Yet Julia's body felt amazing. Her pussy was gushing wet, as her panties had been soaked. Her nipples were completely stiff and she enjoyed being so close to Drake.

The kiss furthered and deepened as the minutes passed by. Now both were lovingly having a deep intense sensual kiss.

Drake noticed that Julia was into it much more than before, and decided to have some more fun.

He slowly started to pull his mouth back. Julia surprised, followed after him, her tongue barely connected to his.

Drake kept moving though, until he was lying on his back, with Julia clumsily having her mouth connected to his.

She quickly realized this was his plan and didn't think twice o get on top of him. Immediately both her ass cheeks were grabbed as the kiss continued.

For the next half hour, the two kept kissing, and because Julia was on top she had to take the lead some more, which she did.

Then the timer went off and the two broke the kiss. As Julia looked at Drake's grinning face she pouted and looked away from him.

"You were amazing, my cute little sex slave."

"T-thank you, master," Julia said embarrassed.

"Now let's go to sleep, we're gonna need a lot of rest for the upcoming week."

She was a bit surprised. After all her body had grown immensely horny from all the intense kissing. And she definitely thought Drake was raring to go as well. Yet he didn't do anything which weirdly disappointed her. She should be happy he didn't have even more fun with her body.

Julia got off from Drake, as he said: "Lie down your back facing me, let's spoon."

Julia moved in position, not showing how red her face was to Drake. When she felt his touch behind her, spooning her like a loving couple, her heart fluttered a bit.

Right now he was treating her so lovingly, while during the day he had treated her so rough. Her mind was a mess confused between Drake treating her soft and hard. She didn't know why, but what confused her the most was that she was unsure which treatment she preferred.

While she loved this right now, the number of times she came during Drake's rough sex was amazing as well. Because of that right now, her pussy was soaking wet, even though it hadn't even been touched.

Confused and in the same bed as her adoptive son, turned master, she couldn't fall asleep.

She felt Drake's body clench against hers from behind. One of his hands softly stroking her body, while giving her breast an occasional squeeze. It all made it so her body didn't calm down at all.

Her entire body was wanting sex. Even though she spent the majority of the day being pounded and sexually used by Drake. Now she wanted even more.

jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers