Taking Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet she didn't ask Drake for it. In the end, she finally fell asleep after such a busy day, getting railed without end

Drake too fell asleep from exhaustion. He had continuously felt Julia's body tremble, knowing it was begging for sex, but this time unless she asked for it herself he wouldn't give it to her.

The next morning, once again as early as six, Drake pinched both of Julia's cute nipples from behind and said: "Wake up my slave, time for your morning ritual."

Julia still tired and drowsy from the hard sex the day before nodded her head and began her morning routine. She started with a deep sensual kiss followed by giving his dick a sweet hot blowjob and swallowing his sticky morning semen. Then she served as his toilet and swallowed his urine, while it was finished by being fucked doggy style.

All of this was done in the marital bed she usually shared with her husband.

Drake smiled as he said: "We'll have plenty of fun together this week."

Julia gulped knowing this week she would fall deeper and deeper into Drake's evil sexual clutches.

And that was exactly what happened. From Monday to Friday all Julia did was have sex, swallow everything that came out of Drake's dicks, and have her holes played with all day long. When Drake was at school it didn't stop. She had to play with her asshole getting it ready for Drake's dick, which would enter her very soon.

The number of times she climaxed every day increased to abnormal levels. She and Drake always slept together after some intense sex. Vibrators tormented her throughout the day, making her climax again and again, while at night Drake played with her a lot before they would fall asleep.

Both of her daughters didn't realize that all week, she and Drake were intertwined.

Sabrina was busy with university and her athletic training, while Chloe took her studies very seriously. Being in the last year of high school, aiming for a high ranking university.

None of them even noticed their mother serving Drake each and every day. Falling deeper and deeper into his clutches.

Julia couldn't do a normal housewife activity like vacuuming or doing laundry without cumming a few times, as a dildo was always humming inside her during the day.

And that wasn't even all. 50% of her food consisted of the two things coming out of Drake's dick. Only at dinner did she eat some regular food, the rest of her diet consisted of semen and urine.

It was now Friday afternoon, Bob would arrive home later at night but both Julia and Drake were focused on something else at the moment.

Julia was nervously sitting on all fours on her bed, her ass raised in the air facing Drake, who smiled while having a big hard-on. He softly caressed Julia's big soft butt as he said: "It's finally time, I'm going to take your anal virginity in your marital bed, fully opening your ass up. From this point onwards expect plenty of more anal stuff. Now did you do a good job loosening it up for me?"

"Y-yes master, I-I've played with it just like you ordered."

Next to Drake's hard trainings and lots of sex sessions, she toyed around plenty with her butt like he ordered, not wanting it to rip apart when he finally would enter her.

"Good girl, did you clean it?"

"Y-yes, I've cleaned it well."

"Amazing, now let's see how it goes."

Julia had already applied plenty of lube to his dick and the inside of her ass and was now nervously awaiting Drake to enter her hole.

Drake spread her butt cheeks wide apart and moved his dick close to her cute asshole. When his dick touched her asshole it didn't stop at the big pressure he felt instead he pressed on and it went inside venturing into undiscovered land.

"Eeeehhh,"

Julia's teeth clenched together as her eyes rolled up. The dick showed no signs of stopping and went deeper into her ass with every second that passed.

"G-guuhh, kaaan," Julia kept moaning and groaning. Her hands grabbed the sheets tightly, while she made some funny faces.

Drake smiled as he continued slowly. He enjoyed the lewd sounds coming out of her mouth as he inserted it further. It was extremely tight, yet he could enter her deep.

When half of his dick was inside he stopped and said: "How does it feel?"

"R-really, w-weirddd," Julia responded.

Drake kept still as he groped her ass. He then said: "So can you feel the result of your training this past week?"

"Y-yeshh, m-mashhter. I-it doesn't hurt too much."

"Great. Then you won't mind me going in deeper right?"

"N-no, i-it'ss fine," Julia said feeling stuffed from the big dick in her ass. But unlike her expectations, there wasn't a lot of pain. Instead, the pressure coming from her ass felt quite good.

She didn't want to say it out loud as she didn't want to look even more like a pervert in front of Drake, but she wasn't disliking it.

Drake chuckled, grabbed her wide hips tight, and began to force the rest of his dick into Julia's tight asshole.

"Giii, guhnnnn," Julia moaned and groaned as she felt Drake's dick enter her deep.

She never wanted to feel good from this. It was too much for her that she already began to enjoy their regular sex sessions. But now feeling Drake's dick enter her asshole and feeling good from it was another hit to her mind.

Drake didn't mind though as he entered her fully, his full dick buried inside her asshole.

"You did well Julia, you've taken it all inside in one go."

"T-thank y-you m-m-masshster," Julia said with trouble, feeling extremely stuffed.

"Now let's start the good stuff."

Drake smiled slowly pulling his dick back, before pressing it back in again.

"Guuuhhn."

Drake chuckled and didn't stop as he truly began violating Julia's asshole.

Doing her doggy style he could fuck her nice and hard while enjoying her lewd moans as she felt pleasures she never had before.

Drake bent over her body grabbing her hanging breasts as he said: "You enjoying this?"

"Y-yesshh, m-masshterrr," Julia said lewdly. It just felt extremely weird for Julia, feeling Drake's big dick in her asshole. Due to her loosening it up plenty before, it didn't hurt that much.

What surprised her the most was that she actually was wet and feeling better the longer it went on. She realized she was growing to like anal sex.

"S-shoo b-bigg."

Drake just chuckled as he kept exploring Julia's rectum, a hole now privately for him.

"Good I'm going to cum soon, have your ass gobble it all up."

It was extremely tight, so it didn't take long for him to reach his first orgasm.

Drake then did a few last thrusts before he came as deep inside her as possible, painting her insides white.

Julia came hard as well at the same time, having an orgasm while having anal sex for the very first time. Her head was buried in the sheets, and her innards were being filled with semen while she came hard.

After Drake's orgasm ended and she felt the semen stop entering her she untensed for a bit, thinking it was over for now,

By now she could've known though that with Drake it was never just over.

Drake smiled though as he said: "I knew your ass was made for anal sex. Now there's one more thing my slut, gobble this up as well."

"A-aahnn?" Julia felt something enter her once more, but this was watery and hotter. Naturally, she immediately knew what it was as it had entered her plenty of times this week. Only not in her lower hole though.

She turned around to look at Drake in panic as he was pissing deep in her ass.

"Naturally this hole qualifies to become a toilet as well."

Julia nervously looked at Drake, while feeling more and more come inside her.  She knew she had no choice in the matter though, and she could do nothing else than, let him who was plenty younger than her use her ass as his toy and urinal as he filled it with all of his fluids.

When he finally was done and pulled his dick out Julia thought it would be over. She shrieked as something cold was forced inside her ass entering her a few centimeters deep before it was completely plugged in. The liquids had no means of escaping, her ass was plugged up tightly.

Drake smiled as he lied on the bed next to Julia, softly wiggling the butt plug he just put inside her.

"W-what is this master?" Julia asked feeling the weird thing locked in place.

"It's a buttplug. You're forbidden from removing this without my permission. Also from this moment on in your life, your cute tight asshole will never be empty again. We'll start training it to take in bigger and longer things every week. Now the goal for this year will be that thing over there."

Julia looked at what Drake got out of a bag and gulped. A long black dildo-like object was in his hands. Imagining that going inside her was insane.

"It's 20 centimeters long, but in time it'll all disappear inside you."

Naturally, Julia wanted to complain and tell Drake that would be impossible, but instead, she smiled and said: "Y-yes master."

Chuckling Drake said: "Good girl, now get on top and ride me. This'll be the last time, for now, we do it in here."

Julia licked her lips as she climbed on top of Drake. She put his dick inside and made sure he felt amazing.

After another afternoon of hot sex, Drake's week fucking Julia in her own bed came to an end as Bob arrived home late Friday evening.

He gave his wife a kiss on the cheeks but didn't even notice anything different. He never would've realized currently the kid he adopted had let out his juices inside her ass and pussy and currently, both of the holes were plugged up with dildos.

Drake had a lot of fun seeing the scene, while Julia blushed after looking at him. She too started to realize her body wasn't her husband's anymore, after all, he barely touched her. Even when he kissed her hello, she didn't feel anything. They hadn't seen each other for almost a week, yet there was zero affection.

In turn, Drake now fully owned her and made sure to play with her a ton. In some weird way, she started to actually enjoy this affection which she hadn't received in a long time. Seeing him look so smug at her actually heated up her body. She knew if no one was here right now, Drake would push her down and fuck her within seconds. Just thinking of it got her going.

Quickly she got rid of that thought and moved upstairs together with him to go to bed.

Bob fell asleep immediately while Julia felt the two toys inside her. She had been allowed to cleanse her ass of Drake's liquids before going to bed, but that had only turned her on. Feeling the toys move inside her as she climbed into bed and lied in there only increased the feeling.

She looked at her sleeping husband while her hands started to grope her big breasts over the night top she wore. She wanted to do it, but couldn't right now. Even though she spent this week having sex nonstop with Drake she still was aroused at this moment. Usually, the two of them fucked hard before going to sleep together. Now though Julia was with her husband and not her master.

She didn't know which of the two she preferred anymore. Her mind was getting more and more conflicted. Whom did she like more, her husband who barely paid her any attention? Or her master who used her in whatever way he wanted, turning her into a slobbering mess every day and night.

Conflicted and horny, she soon fell asleep from her exhaustion. Having spent the week with Drake was amazing, yet tiring as well, so for the first time she fell asleep at a reasonable hour.

Before six she was out of bed once again though.

It was Saturday but that didn't matter for Julia as she moved softly to Drake's room to complete her daily morning ritual. Something that had become easier every day.

After the morning ritual, she lied in bed with Drake. Her ass had taken another load of his urine as now he would one day use her ass as a urinal and the next her mouth. Both holes were nothing else than that for Drake.

As they lied on their sides facing each other giving Drake a great look at Julia's gorgeous face he said: "Today we're gonna resume the training from last Saturday. So after breakfast make up an excuse. We'll be gone till late."

"Y-yes master," Julia said nervously. Last week she had been taken lovingly by Drake first before he broke her with tons of pleasure. Still, her body heated up knowing she'd be once again cumming the entire day.

The two of them then got a hot bath together after which Julia prepared breakfast for the entire house. Not long after she and Drake left the house separately to not induce too much suspicion. But after a couple of streets, Julia picked him up with her car and together they drove to the same motel as the week before.

Julia already shivered as she entered the motel room knowing what had transpired here the first time.

Not only was she showered in uncountable orgasms, but this was also the place Drake decided for her to become his toilet having plenty of his urine go down her throat into her stomach.

Drake smiled as he grabbed her sweet ass from behind, "Let's head into the bedroom we have no time to dawdle."

Julia nodded as she followed Drake into the bedroom.

This time a few things were different. The bed was completely gone instead she saw some weird contraption connected to the ceiling.

Drake had set up some things beforehand. This was actually a service offered by the motel for some fee.

"Take off your clothes, after that, I'm gonna tie you up."

Even though it was strange and she didn't know what was going on, Julia obeyed perfectly.

She took off her clothes and folded them up, putting them away. Then a bit nervous, she moved however Drake needed her too, so he could tie her up. It was quite weird and a bit embarrassing, yet it somehow turned her on as well.

Julia once again realized how Drake was affecting her, as all these perverted things she never even thought about prior, were now making her horny all the time.

Her arms were tied behind her back, which urged her to push out her large chest. Her legs were fully bent at the knees before being tied together. Drake then spread her legs to the sides, allowing full access to her all her holes.

Julia was completely unable to move any of her limbs as she sat on the ground.

"Kyaahn," she let out a cute shriek as Drake connected some ropes to the contraption in the ceiling and her constraints, before lifting her up. She now was in mid-air fully tied up, unable to do anything.

Being like this was even more embarrassing than before, but it turned her on even more as well

Drake got behind the fully constrained mature woman and softly kneaded her breasts. "Today you're gonna drown in pleasure. I'll double the number of vibrators on and in your body. After the day has finished, your body is gonna become so lewd, you'll beg me to fuck you every single day."

Julia shivered as she looked at Drake who wasn't joking at all.

"Something you want to say, slave?"

Gulping she said: "N-no master."

"Good and since your ass is now fully available as well it will be assaulted hard. Open your mouth."

Julia did as asked as Drake put something in her mouth, keeping her jaws forced open. A small dildo was placed into her open mouth. She could feel it rest on her tongue, yet it was just not far enough that would initiate a gag reflex. Still, because she had to give Drake plenty of blowjobs and sometimes even a deepthroat lately, her mouth and throat were much more used to having something inside it.

"Now are you ready?"

Naturally, she wasn't ready at all, but that didn't matter anymore as Drake attached a ton of vibrators all over her body focusing on her most sensitive parts. Egg vibrators were pushed deep into her vagina followed by a thick dildo. Long small anal beads dildo entered her asshole, going deep into her tight asshole.

Julia was trembling feeling all the vibrators over her body. There was no way she'd stay sane if these things started going. She couldn't say anything with the dildo in her mouth, but she looked at Drake with begging eyes.

He just grinned as he said: "To become a full-fledged loyal sex slave. You'll first have to break completely. Only then can you be reborn as a true sex slave."

Julia knew there was no way out of this. Her eyes begged at Drake but she knew there was no way he would change his mind.

"Now for the finishing touches, I've recorded all your moans while we did it, so everything you hear is you."

Drake put on some headphones over her ears, causing her to hear nothing anymore. Then he finished it by blindfolding her eyes, taking away two of her senses.

Now Julia was blind, deaf, tied up in the air in the middle of a motel room, with plenty of sex toys all over and in her body.

Drake was satisfied by his work of art as he looked at Julia. Her body was trembling in nervousness, not knowing when the vibrators would start.

Then without warning, everything turned on all at once. She couldn't even get used to it as she already had her first orgasm within mere seconds.

All over her body things were vibrating, but what made her feel it the most were the things in her vagina, ass, and breasts.

She couldn't even moan properly due to the gag in her mouth, but Julia heard nothing at all with the headphones on. The blindfold made it so she didn't even know if Drake was still here, as she climaxed again.

"Aaahhhnn, Ahhhh, Aaaahh, S-sooo gooodd," suddenly she could hear her own voice moaning like crazy.

She couldn't fathom it was herself she was listening to. She could faintly hear the sounds of Drake's dick pounding into her pussy, while she moaned loudly.

All of the sound came through the headphones. Never had she imagined herself sounding so perverted while they had sex.

She didn't have much time to focus though as she climaxed yet again.

While Julia was descending to hell from pleasure, Drake smiled as he looked at the spectacle for a bit, seeing the hot MILF constrained in the air convulsing as she climaxed endlessly. Vibrators were shown at every part of her body. Her big breasts held more than ten each, which just vibrated against her delicate skin, making her feel pleasure. Her clit was saturated as well and would make her go crazy. But that wasn't all. Places like her feet, thighs, belly, and armpits all had vibrated stuck against them as well. No part of Julia's body was left alone. And for many hours long this would be hell for her.

After watching the amazing scene for a bit, where Julia climaxed on end he left her alone.

Drake locked the room behind him and went home. Meanwhile, Julia without knowing how much time passed, climaxed again and again, her mind breaking with each passing orgasm.

Drake only went back hours later as it was already late afternoon. As he opened the door he immediately smelled the very strong sexual odor. On the floor, a huge puddle of juices was located beneath Julia.

Taking off the blindfold he could see her eyes showing white as she was in the middle of her umpteenth orgasm.

Instead of turning everything off though he pulled out the dildo out of her pussy and filled it with his own dick. Looking at her cloudy eyes he fucked her hard while enjoying Julia's muffled moans.

Julia realized it was Drake fucking her now, but she couldn't do anything else but let out cute muffled moans, feeling even more pleasure than before.

He knew after this day she would never be the same again. Lust would soon take over her body and she would be horny every part of the day. This experience was one, no woman could hold out against, no matter how strong-willed. And looking at Julia's eyes it was clear she had been broken down.

After filling her womb with semen he took off the headphones and the gag in her mouth.

"M-morre, m-masshterr, f-fuckk me mreee," Julia said feeling amazing. She had climaxed all day from vibrations. While it felt good, her master's dick inside her was way better, so even though she had climaxed innumerable times, she still wanted Drake's dick.