Taking Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, Drake complied and put his dick inside her again.

"L-loveee ittt, l-looove maassshterss dick," Julia moaned.

As Drake came inside her again, Julia moaned loudly before closing her eyes and falling unconscious.

Drake caressed her cute sleeping face as he said: "You did well my girl. From now on you'll only love it more."

He took off all the toys and undid her restraints, before moving her into the bathroom and washing her.

It was only when he was dressing her that Julia awakened.

"M-master?" She said with soft eyes.

Then she started to notice what was going on and realized Drake had washed her and was now clothing her. Immediately she panicked thinking she'd be punished for falling unconscious.

"Relax Julia," Drake said feeling her tense up. "You did well today, so let your master help you now."

Julia's cheeks flushed red as she looked away from Drake's eyes. Her heart started to beat faster as Drake finished dressing her.

Then with a heavy body from all the orgasms, Julia walked back to the car, supported by Drake. They didn't say anything, and Julia felt a weird feeling go through her body. Feeling Drake help her so lovingly, while she looked at him so closely made her flutter.

"Let's go home, I'll drive. Rest up tonight, we'll continue tomorrow."

Julia nodded as they went home. Luckily Drake already had his driver's license as Julia was in no state to drive. Arriving home she immediately went to bed, her husband wasn't even at home having gone to a nearby bar. In the meantime, she had to go through experiences like she had today.

Early Sunday though Julia once again needed to get out of bed to do her slave duties. This time though the urine she detested the week before, started to taste better. After gulping down a lot of it during the last week she began to get used to it.

The remaining Sunday was spent having some occasional sex while the house was filled with her family members. It didn't matter though as Drake took every chance to call her for some quick sex.

Be it in the bathroom, bedroom, or even the toilet, she was called, undressed, and fucked with no one in the house realizing anything. Julia didn't hate a single second of it though, as she really started to love the sex and pleasure from Drake.

Feeling his dick penetrate her deep, made her entire body tremble. He didn't shy away from playing with her body either. Her breasts and ass were squeezed while her lips and tongue were kissed furiously.

Her entire body was used by Drake and Julia didn't dislike any of it anymore. She actually enjoyed it a lot, as she climaxed time and time again from Drake's touch.

It was late at night. Sabrina, Chloe, and Bob were fast asleep. Yet Bob's wife wasn't lying next to him. Instead, she was on her knees in front of Drake. His dick was moving deep inside her mouth, going into her throat.

Julia looked up at Drake with hot eyes while she moved her head up and down. Drake's dick went inside her mouth completely. At first, she disliked the deep blowjobs, but after Drake had made her do it often, she started to enjoy it.

Feeling his big dick stretch her throat, made her pussy squirm. Once again she was reminded that Drake's sexual trainings had made her so lewd. Seeing him look down on her with a smug smile while she deepthroated him should make her loathe him.

But she didn't. Her body felt good as she kept moving her head up and down. Not stopping until Drake filled her belly with his semen.

This only got her more turned on, as she first made sure Drake had let out everything before she got on all fours on the bed.

"M-master here as well," she said with a horny face, her fingers opening her pussy.

Drake chuckled as he caressed Julia's meaty ass.

"You've grown more straightforward after yesterday."

Julia let out a cute blush but wasn't embarrassed anymore. She licked her lips as she said: "T-that's because master did so many weird things to my body. Now my body is always so horny and only master can calm it down."

Drake lined his dick at Julia's soaking wet pussy.

"It seems I only unlocked the hidden pervert inside you. Now tell me do you want me to plow you, or do you want to go to sleep next to your husband?"

Julia didn't need to think twice as she said: "Please plow me, master."

The lust in Julia's body had started to completely overtake her mind. She started to lose the want and need for her normal life back. Instead, she began to give in to the pleasure of Drake.

This caused her to easily agree to be fucked by him, instead of going to bed next to her husband.

Drake smiled knowing Julia was falling deeper and deeper. Soon she'd be his completely.

He thrust his hips forward entering Julia's honey pot.

"S-soo goooood," Julia moaned.

Enjoying her hot pussy Drake rapidly moved his lower body, enjoying Julia's cute moans while his dick pounded her.

"Let's paint your insides white once more," he said after some time.

Julia turned her head around as she said: "Yes fill me up masterrrr."

Drake made sure everything entered Julia's greedy womb, after which he pulled his dick back out.

"All right, now you go back to your room before Bob notices somethings off."

It was clear as day by the look on Julia's face that she wanted more. Still, she nodded her head, got out of bed, and inserted the dildo into her pussy, keeping the warm semen inside. A feeling she had gotten used to and even began to enjoy.

Her ass still held the butt plug as she left Drake's room with both her holes plugged up.

He smiled as the door closed, enjoying training Julia a lot. The mature married woman was slowly falling deeper and in time she'd be his. Thinking of some fun trainings to do with her he slowly drifted asleep.

From Monday on it was the same for Julia as the week before. She started the day with hot morning sex. She waited for him in a spicy lingerie set when Drake arrived home from school and was consequently taken extremely hard in every part of the big house. Then lastly in the evening, they had some hot sex before bed.

Drake alternated between her mouth, pussy, and asshole, filling all her holes with plenty of his fluids. Julia happily accepted it all, loving the hot and hard sex with Drake. She loved the taste of his semen. Even his urine which she still had to swallow daily was tasting better every day.

Julia's life was practically sex and being a housewife for her family. When Drake first enslaved her she hated serving him and loved being a housewife to her family. Now she actually liked all the lewd things Drake did to her and rather spend her time having sex with him than take care of the house.

Life wasn't normal for her as all her holes were owned by Drake. Most of the day she spent with her lower holes plugged up, causing her to be horny for the majority of the day. She wasn't even allowed to go to the toilet without his permission as the butt plug was only allowed to be removed if Drake agreed to it.

Having to ask Drake if she could go to the toilet was extremely degrading for Julia, but she didn't dare disobey him.

As the weekdays filled with sex passed by Julia's dreaded day arrived once more as they went to the motel room once again. Remembering the mind-breaking training she had received in the motel room the week before Julia was slightly nervous. Her entire body was on fire though as for some reason, she also was looking forward to be drowned in tons of pleasure again.

Drake smiled as he looked at the slightly shivering woman. He softly caressed her face as he said: "It's been some time since we started doing it. It's time to start testing."

"Testing?" Julia asked questioningly.

Drake got something out of his bag showing it to Julia.

Immediately she got very nervous, after all, Drake was holding a pregnancy test in front of her eyes. Her heart started beating faster as her fingers trembled.

For more than two weeks Drake had kept giving her creampies. It was more than probable that she was actually pregnant. He had even known her cycle and showered her womb with seed when she was most fertile.

She hadn't wanted to think about it the last few days, as she just enjoyed herself feeling good from Drake's dick. Yet she knew this moment would happen. At the start of their new relationship, she hoped to have figured a way out before he would succeed in knocking her up.

Now though things had changed. She had started to like the sex with Drake and she stopped searching for a way out. It was pointless anyway as Drake controlled her completely now.

If he had enough to destroy her life before, then now after two weeks of perverted sex, he had accumulated so much footage to make her a real pornstar.

She couldn't go against him anymore, and she simply didn't want to anymore either. Instead, she just began to enjoy all the sex and debauchery. Allowing Drake to play with her body, however, he wanted, while obeying his commands perfectly.

She dressed as he liked, got her body in positions Drake wanted, and made sure to gobble up everything that came out of his dick. In short, she was becoming the perfect slave for him. She didn't even feel bad while doing all those things anymore.

Seeing him happy after having successfully obeyed his order made her happy as well.

Swallowing her saliva she took the test out of Drake's hands.

"Do the test, but don't look at the result yet."

"Y-yes master," Julia said as she went into the bathroom.

It had been a long time ago since she had to do one of these. Then she got pregnant by her husband. Now it would be different. The father of her baby would be a high-schooler, half her age.

Thoughts started to go through Julia's head. What if she really was pregnant? Would it be a good thing or a bad thing?

Naturally, a normal woman her age in this situation should hate having to forcefully bear Drake's child. Yet she didn't hate it at all. In fact, she actually thought it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

She always wanted more children, but Bob didn't and that was the end of the discussion.

Now a guy more than half her age had forcefully enslaved her. At first, she hated everything he did, yet obeyed to protect her family.

Now she loved being taken by Drake. She stopped having sex with him to protect her family and started to do it because she genuinely liked to do it.

Her gray uneventful life had changed into a world of pleasure and lust. It was amazing.

Julia took the test and without looking went back to Drake to give him the test. She didn't even bother to put her pants back on, knowing pants wouldn't be needed after this.

In the minutes they had to wait for the result Julia's heart began beating like crazy. She didn't dare to look at Drake.

"Look at me Julia," Drake said after a bit.

With trembling lips and shy eyes, she raised her head and looked at Drake.

From seeing the smug smile on his face she could've guessed what was coming next. She was completely right as Drake said:

"Congratulations, you're pregnant. Inside this still flat belly now resides not your husband's but my child. In time it'll grow big. It's every master's biggest achievement to get his sex sow impregnated and now finally for the first time my seed has taken root inside you."

Julia looked with stunned eyes and an open mouth towards Drake, who began to rub her belly.

Due to the huge amount of amazing sex, sleepless nights, and rough treatment and training, she didn't have any time to think straight. In the end, she only fell deeper and deeper into his clutches.

Instead of hating the fact that she had to forcefully bear the child of someone that's not her husband. She smiled and put a hand on top of Drake's on her belly, "T-thank you master."

Julia's eyes lost the nervousness as her face relaxed showing a soft smile. Like all the stress had disappeared from her body.

"Oh, you don't look like you dislike it."

"I don't master."

"Being forced to bear my child. Don't you think it's cruel?"

Julia shook her head, "I'm not being forced to bear your child. Now I'm happy that master got me pregnant. I always wanted more kids, but he didn't."

Drake was a bit surprised, but enjoyed Julia's reaction. He moved his lips to hers and Julia didn't wait around as she had a deep sensual kiss with her master.

After a bit of kissing Drake pulled back and was surprised that Julia looked even more beautiful. Her radiant shining eyes, and soft smile as there was no form of hate or disgust shown anymore. It seemed she had really given in, so naturally, Drake had to confirm this.

"Who do you belong to Julia?"

Julia looked at Drake with loving eyes, "Naturally, I belong to you, master."

She meant it with her whole heart. She viewed herself not as her husband's wife or her daughters' mother anymore. Instead, she was Drake's sex slave.

The mind-shattering amount of sex gave her pleasure she never knew existed. It made her extremely happy, even if she was being trained to be his toy.

"Then who do you love Julia?"

Julia blushed slightly red as she averted her eyes. With a heavily beating heart, she said: "I-I love master."

Drake had a smile on his face and said: "Oh not your husband?"

She looked at Drake and firmly said: "No. That man can't make me happy. Only you can. S-so," Julia's lips trembled a bit before she steeled her mind and continued, "So I'll permanently become master's sex slave."

Julia's mind was clear as she looked at Drake with confident eyes.

Rather than having a boring life as a housewife, she'd rather become this guy's woman to live a life filled with pleasure. She knew her body had changed so much, only Drake could satisfy her needs.

"Oh," Drake said caressing Julia's beautiful shining face. He hadn't expected for her to fall this quickly, but it was clear Julia had lost to him. She was his completely.

"Then give me the deepest and most intimate kiss as a sign of truly becoming mine.

Julia didn't need to think twice as she licked her hot lips before pressing them onto Drake's, giving him the deepest kiss ever. She let herself go completely and surrender to Drake.

After having the best kiss of his life with Julia, Drake broke it and said: "This doesn't mean your training is gonna be any less hard, I'm still gonna mold your lewd body into that of a horny sex slave. Even when in the last stage of your pregnancy, you'll have to work hard to satisfy me."

"I wouldn't want it any other way master, please use me however you see fit. N-now m-master."

Julia said cutely while blushing like a young girl in love.

"What is it?"

Julia's hand slit over her pussy as she said: "I-I'm really wet, c-can master put it in?"

Drake smiled as he put a finger in her honey pot, causing Julia to let out a cute moan.

Feeling the extreme wetness it was clear this woman was horny as hell.

Seeing her ask for sex herself so confidently Drake was happy. Naturally, he wouldn't let that go to waste, as he spread her legs on top of the couch and while standing in front of her, slit his big erect dick inside her soaking wet pussy.

Julia let out a long hot moan as she had her first orgasm from just being entered. She smiled and said hazily, "M-me and master's first-time pregnant sex, I love it."

Drake chuckled and began to truly pound Julia turning her into a slobbering mess.

While having sex with Julia, Drake was surprised at Julia's actions. While cumming endlessly from all the hot hard sex, she made sure to do her best in pleasing him.

Even while her body was a slobbering mess she tightened her pussy as much as possible. She initiated kisses herself and made sure her breasts were put to good use.

Never before had she been so active while having sex. Even when they moved to the bedroom Julia loving blew his dick, swallowing everything that came out. She lewdly opened up her asshole for Drake to fuck as well.

Drake realized getting pregnant had broken the last mental barrier keeping her sane. Now that she had fallen she had realized how amazing it was being a sex slave and decided to be the best one ever.

It took hours before Drake's hot sex with Julia came to an end. Both didn't want to back down and they just kept doing it again and again. No matter how many times Drake released his semen deep inside her or how hard Julia came. It quickly continued after.

Julia lied on her back breathing raggedly as her big soft breasts moved up and down with every breath. Her entire body was soaked in sweat and semen leaked out of her pulsating pussy and asshole.

She had never felt so good before. Sex with Drake was incomparable to her husband. She realized now what she did with her husband couldn't even be labeled as sex. She had discovered pleasures she never knew existed, and it was all thanks to the kid she adopted a long time ago, after having done such terrible things to his family. She was more than double his age but that didn't matter to her anymore. The only thing that mattered was that she was his and would do everything he wanted.

Julia looked to her right where Drake was smiling as he looked at her beautiful face. This caused her to blush and look away like a shy little girl, while her heart which had been pounding non-stop skipped a beat.

She slowly turned her head back to Drake her entire face red with blush she said nervously, "I-I love you master."

Julia who was 38 and 19 years older than Drake, had from the bottom of her heart, fallen in love with him. Being fucked into oblivion while having to fulfill his every need no matter how perverted or disgusting had made her stop loving her husband and instead it had exploded towards her adoptive son turned master.

"You love me huh," Drake said as he looked at Julia's beautiful eyes which twitched like crazy.

"Y-yes master, I do," Julia looked down not daring to look Drake in the eyes. She knew her family was the cause of all of his troubles and he would never forgive her. That was the reason he did all those things to her body, so naturally, she didn't expect him to love her back.

But that was all right, she would love and serve her master with all her might.

"Ah," Julia was surprised as Drake had raised her chin to make her look at him.

"I love you too my amazing little sex slave."

Julia's eyes started tearing as her mouth smiled brightly. She didn't even think as she put her lips on top of Drake's mouth and engaged in the most loving kiss she ever had. Her tongue and Drake's entangled with one another as Julia was the happiest she had ever been.

After a bit of tongue kissing Drake broke the kiss and looked at Julia's beautiful face.

"My love for you is a bit different though, after all, you're still my sex pet, aren't you?" Drake said playing with Julia's cute nipple.

These words didn't harm Julia's blissful mental state in the slightest, after all in her mind the difference between Drake's and her status had already been firmly planted. He was her master and she was his lowly slave. Just knowing Drake loved her was enough for her.

"Of course master, this lowly slave doesn't deserve all of her master's love, but I will love master with my everything. Naturally," Julia said rubbing her belly, "I'll bear as many of master's children as he wants."

She then opened her mouth and parted her pussy lips, "I'll always be ready to use as a sex toy and my mouth will swallow whatever master puts inside it."

Julia began to move as she sat on her knees in front of Drake, showing off her huge breasts, but Drake wasn't focused on that as Julia continued.

She smiled as she looked at Drake and said: "I swear to always obey master Drake as his sex slave. I'll fulfill all of master's needs, no matter how perverted or weird."

She then lowered her head to Drake.

Drake was surprised as he looked at Julia's act. He realized Julia wasn't just broken, she was completely and utterly destroyed. No part of her mind was sane anymore, it had no disobedience towards him left. Whatever he would say, Julia would comply completely.