Taking Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled brightly as he looked at the nude bowing woman of grand beauty. This woman was his to use for the remainder of his life.

"Raise your head."

"Yes master," Julia said happily.

"You'll do everything I tell you without any discomfort or disobedience."

"Yes, master. I'm master's slave with my everything. I'll never disobey master again."

"I see, let's put that to the test shall we?"

"Of course master," Julia said smiling, knowing he would test her resolve, but she would take it all gladly.

"Let's start with an easy one, Sabrina and Chloe, your loving daughters you wanted to protect so much, I want to turn them into sex pets like their mother. They'll stop living a normal life and serve me with their bodies, getting inseminated just like their mother. Will you give me your consent and help me turn your precious daughters into nothing but tools for me to satisfy myself and play with."

Naturally, Julia had expected this as she had always stated she would never give up her daughters as they were her most precious things in the world, but that had changed now as her master Drake was more important than anything.

Her daughters always were her number one, everything else came second. Now Drake was number one and there was no number two. Drake was her everything.

"Yes master, I'll help you to turn them into sex slaves. They'll become perfect pregnant sex toys, just like their lowly mother."

Drake smiled as Julia didn't even flinch as she decided her daughters' fates. He then moved to her to kiss her hot lips, while rubbing her still-flat belly, which he knew would start to grow big now.

"It's gonna be fun seeing a mother and her daughters bloat out pregnant."

Julia licked her lips as she stuck out her chest in pride, "But I'll be the one bearing master's first child."

"Of course, now that you've so easily let go of the firmest resolve you had in your mind, just to please me, let's move on with some physical things."

Julia gulped, but her body got excited knowing Drake would do something lewd to it.

"Right now only the choker makes you look like a sex slave. Naturally, we'll need to adorn your sexy slave body some more."

Julia nervously looked at Drake as she somewhat knew what he was talking about.

Drake opened his bag and got a small case out of it. As he opened it a shiver went through Julia's body.

She could see a very sharp needle along with a small stainless steel ring.

"I'm going to pierce the nipple on your right breast. Everything is sterilized and it should go smoothly. Now stick out your chest."

While Julia was a bit nervous she still obeyed and stuck out her breasts, allowing Drake to do whatever he wanted with them.

He chuckled and played around with the nipple on Julia's right breast. Pulling it, twisting it, pinching it. He roughly played around with Julia's cute nipple.

While it hurt her, she still moaned lovingly. Drake had played roughly with her, since the start. So right now she was getting more used to it and started to enjoy it somewhat as well.

After a bit of playing Drake got the sharp sterile needle and scratched it over Julia's nipple softly.

"Relax, it'll be over soon," he said getting ready to pierce her.

Julia took a deep breath and as she saw Drake pierce her nipple horizontally felt a sharp pain in her chest.

Drake didn't dawdle and after fully piercing Julia's nipple, and fixed the nipple ring to it.

It was over within half a minute and now Julia's small nipple on her huge breast hosted a perverted ring.

Drake chuckled as he grabbed it and pulled, causing Julia to squirm for a bit.

"I-it hurts, b-but feels good too," Julia said feeling the mixture of pain and pleasure coming from her nipple.

Drake continued to play around with the new addition to Julia's body after which he let go.

Looking at his slave wearing a sexy choker as well as a lewd nipple ring he said: "Now there's only one more thing left before you're a true loving sex slave."

"What is it, master?"

Drake took a drawing out of his bag and handed it to Julia.

It showed the mark of a sex slave, a super lewd beautifully drawn heart, with the letter D in the center. The pervertedness was oozing from the piece of paper as Julia looked at it.

"You're gonna have that tattooed on top of your crotch, which will completely transform you into what you are."

"T-this is gonna be on my belly?" She asked nervously, while softly rubbing her lower belly. Never had she done any tattoos. Now such a vulgar thing was going to be drawn on her lower belly, permanently.

"Yes, and naturally you're gonna flaunt it as well."

Julia's face went beet red, yet she felt her pussy squirm as well. The embarrassment of showing this to other people did actually turn her on a bit.

"You'll have to be careful not to show it to Bob though, after all, we don't want him asking questions about it."

"Of course master, he doesn't even look at me anymore, so that won't be a problem."

It was sad but the truth. Her husband hadn't looked at her with naughty eyes in a very long time.

"Did you ever wonder why?" Drake asked her.

Julia looked at Drake and shook her head.

"Are you so clueless or just plain dumb?"

Julia pouted hearing her intelligence get questioned.

Drake sighed as he got his phone and after scrolling for a bit showed Julia a picture.

Immediately her eyes looked at the picture intensely. It showed her husband entering a hotel room together with a beautiful young woman.

"Know who that is?"

"I-it's his secretary," Julia answered.

"Correct, she's 22. And, they've been fucking for over a year."

Julia looked up at Drake with wide-open eyes.

"T-that's, n-no way."

"You don't believe me?"

"T-the picture only shows them entering a hotel. Weren't they just on a business trip?"

Letting out a deep sigh once more Drake continued, "I only got this as a contingency matter in case I couldn't tame you myself. But I guess that's not needed anymore. You sure you want to hear this?"

Julia nodded her head. He was right though. At this moment she was already Drake's fully. Her husband didn't really matter to her anymore. Still, she wanted to know the truth.

"Aaah, aaah, s-soo goooood."

Drake put on an audio fragment. Two voices were heard. One Julia recognized all too well as her husband, while the woman moaning wasn't her. It was his secretary.

After listening to it for a bit she said: "I understand master, you can turn it off."

Drake turned off the audio fragment and looked at Julia. Initially, he would use this if she still resisted him.

Julia kept quiet for a bit before she let out a big sigh and turned to Drake.

"I did suspect something was off, but in fear of realizing it was true, I never acted on it. It seems my dogshit husband was doing this behind my back."

Julia then moved towards Drake and hugged him.

Then softly she said: "Thank you, master, for taking me away from him. I swear I'll serve a master for my entire life. J-just don't throw me away as he did."

"Of course, I'll never throw you away. Your idiot husband doesn't realize what a woman he left behind. I'll put you to good use."

Julia's eyes teared up as she felt happy. She hugged Drake even tighter before she pulled back and said: "I know master wants to take my daughters as sex slaves to finish his revenge on that man, b-but can I ask for something as well?"

Drake nodded his head, curious about what she had to say.

"That woman. Destroy her as well."

Julia pointed her finger at Drake's phone, showing the beautiful young secretary of Bob.

Looking at Julia's hateful dead serious eyes Drake nodded his head.

"Specially for you, I'll add her to the list. If you're a good slave and do well in helping me tame your daughters, I'll allow you to do whatever you want with her. Even though you're a slave, I'll make her your toy."

Julia licked her lips lewdly, imagining all kinds of cruel things to inflict on the person who had been sleeping with her husband. She didn't care about it though, after all because of that she had so easily turned into a sex slave for Drake. Yet some side in her wanted some revenge.

Smiling she said: "Yes master, I'll definitely help you well. I can't wait to see his face when he realizes everyone he loves belongs to master."

Drake chuckled caressing Julia's beautiful face. The hateful look on her face made her seem like a devil. He knew though, in front of him, she'd always be a meek lamb. He was looking forward to see how Julia would evolve now that she had given in.

"Now that that's all done, it's time to reward the slave for how she acted. What reward does this slave want?"

Julia lewdly licked her lips as she said without shame or remorse, "Please fuck me into oblivion master."