All Comments on 'Taking Revenge Ch. 04'

by jcsweek

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk9about 1 year ago

I wonder what the tattoo looked like

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Oh for fucks sakes.

Why not just get a fucking divorce. Why ruin her life, her daughters lives and being an unwanted child into this world?

Oh my husbsnd cheated on me so to get him back, I’m going to be another man’s sex slave and enslave my daughters as well.

Any guy with half a fucking brain would realize she is batshit crazy and run as far away as possible.

Enslaving her daughters. Go fuck yourself.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

I appreciate the lengthy chapter and effort. I think many of us have lost any compassion for this scorned and now scornful wife. Revenge is one thing, but to bring down the daughters is quite another. Yes, yes, we know it is not real, but there are lines that should not be crossed even in noncon fiction.

James555888James555888about 1 year ago

Hey! Lovely story, awesomely written! Keep up the amazing work!!! ^^ ( please xP )

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 1 year ago

Fucking amazing story. Will try and enjoy the chapters leading up to Chloe, but honestly, her corruption is the one I crave. Make it the most depraved... Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

when the next part will be released?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When is the next one due? Check every week and hope to see 5 stories!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Update please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, a nice fantasy but the recharging time for Drake is utterly insane and impossible. He just raped his older step-sister and now he dumps a load into his slut step-mom? Oh, and he can keep going in Julia's ass for hours? Yeah, right. Will Sabrina only be used for a week or will Drake go back on his word to delete everything? Yeah, right, as if that is going to happen....NOT. It would be nice to have an epilog after about 10 years to see just how many babies will be born to the three women and how Drake will be able to take care of all of the babies. Someone will get interested and sic the police or social services on them. Drake will be sent to prison and becomes someone bitch (now that would be good to read about). Oh well, on to the next chapter of this saga.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot chapter. Wish there was more with Sabrina.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I love this fantasy. Drakes's sex slaves have incredible bodies and large to huge tits, and he has a big cock and unbelievable recuperative powers. Of course it is not realistic but the author has written a very erotic story that is also quite plausible on his terms, and it is easy to suspend disbelief.

upyoursixupyoursix7 months ago

I dont think you did enough research on nipple piercings. I literally skip paragraphs whenever you talk about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous