All Comments on 'Taking Revenge Ch. 08'

by jcsweek

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor9 months ago

Excellent tale. I think you should consider downloading grammarly. The software does an excellent job proofing while you write. Looking ng forward to Chloe's turn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Super hot chapter. Keeping Sabrina athletic is the best choice. The jealousy is very well written.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

Although I’m not experienced in sexual slavery, it’s written convincingly. Clearly Drake’s plans are long term, and Chloe, I think, will fall more quickly than Sabrina. What happens after Drake and Chloe graduate HS? It’s not like he’s going to leave his slaves unattended. Eventually Bob will leave, but will be stuck paying for Julia to raise Drake’s baby … but not supporting the complete household expenses. So how will Drake maintain the income needed to sustain his lifestyle? He’s too proud to permit anyone else to touch his slaves, so prostitution is out. There’s an awful lot of story remaining.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving this story so far. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If they are anal-loving slaves, I'd be expecting them to clean the dirty cock straight from their asses.

Aslo, I've never seens a story use the word "lewd" as much as this, except for earlier chapters. Learn some other adjectives, it's sounds like a teenager and detracts significantly from enjoyment of an otherwise hot storyline.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Amazing, and incredibly erotic. This is every man's, and perhaps women's fantasy: A hung young master with astonishing stamina and recuperative powers, makes sex slaves of

two stunningly beautiful women. Well written and though a complete fantasy, the characters are quite believable and it is quite easy to suspend disbelief. I certainly will have a hard time waiting for the next chapter when Drake finally makes the gorgeous and very busty Chloe his third slave. What comes next? After sticking Bob with a divorce that strips him of his wealth, perhaps there will be some sadistic sexual punishment for him, perhaps Drake will find an opportunity to share his slaves or exhibit them in a BDSM club. So many possibilities for Drake and his harem.Love it.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I too think it is a great idea to so allow Sabrina to. continue with her budding athletic career. I assume that Julia will divorce her husband and take most of his assets, affording Drake and his harem a good life. Drake may find a career that gives him wealth as well and give him the opportunity to display his slaves and gives them experiences they could never imagine. in between their pregnancies. He could even pimp them out as whores.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

whogivesashit does not think that Drake will share his sex slaves or whore them out. However, I assume that he still wants to degrade them as much as he can, so pimping them out, at least for a while, would humiliate them and provide a further test of their obedience to him. Julia's pregnancy and swelling tummy would make her especially desirable to a lot of men, and the two hot and gorgeous daughters would make ideal whores. Of course they would not be allowed to cum while servicing their customers and would have to return to Drake to be properly fucked until they orgasmed. All sorts of possibilities with this very erotic tale.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Perhaps whoring the women out would not so much to humiliate as to show them that Drake has absolute power over them and he can require them to do anything with anyone, no matter how degrading it might be. So far he has been absolutely possessive of them but they still need more training. Further proof that they are now his property would be to share or pimp them, confident that they will do exactly as he demands, even when he is not present.

Blademan29Blademan298 months ago

best series ive read in a while only problem is the time between chapters cant wait to see Chloe fall

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Drake could join a BDSM club and take his slaves there to entertain and perform, proof again of his absolute control over them. They could fuck suck men and women, and could be trained cum on command in response to pain and bondage, all in front of an audience.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The word lewd can be found 16 times on page 2. That's 15 times too many.

Wh1mWh1m7 months ago

Love this story a lot. Would love more mother-daughter dynamic :) Also sad that Julia didn't drink a bowl of cum in front of her daughter. Somehow the events felt like they are happening a bit too fast, but maybe that's because I don't want this story to end. Great work, thanks for posting!

chriswjones071chriswjones0717 months ago

This whole series should've been called "How many times can I use the word lewd in a story ?" Not to mention the host of made up words.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ah, yes, the guy who picks a tattoo parlor where only women work so no other man touches his slaves would totally share his slaves. Makes sense, guys.

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 2 months ago

I think he needs to explain the initial purpose of their enslavement, and of course to out the situation to Bob at some point, to humiliate him. Of course, that would have to lead to divorce, with Drake ultimately controlling all aspects of the family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous