All Comments on 'Taking Revenge Ch. 09'

by jcsweek

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Insanely hot chapter. Two milfs that's going to be fun. Sabrina without impregnation is better. Well written chapter. Moans were very cute.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too too hot had been awaiting for this chapter for long

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Now that Drake has successfully turned Julia and his two step-sisters into his sex slaves, two of whom are now pregnant, I hope that he will turn his attention to his step-father who ruined his life. I can imagine him being tied, put in a cock cage and anal fucked until he comes to love just being a pair of holes for Drake’s cock. He will know that his daughters and wife have become fuck toys for Drake, and it is now his turn. He will be turned into a slave as well. He will be allowed to go to work and support his “family,” but when he comes home will be a slave. While Drake may not allow other men to touch his female slaves, at least for now, he may decide to whore his step-father out on weekends or evenings for deep throating and anal fucking. He could command his female slaves to daily use a huge strap-on to make sure that his two holes can handle the biggest cocks. Fetish films could be made, with his step-father and pregnant Julia and Chloe (Sabrina would be allowed to continue her professional athletic career). Drake’s final revenge goal could be to turn his step-father into a sissy slut for cock in his two holes and who, aside from his work to support the “family,” now lives to service other men’s cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One Kink to suggest? Julie should employ Sabrina to suck the milk out of her tits when she gets pregnant and also makes Sabrina eat her out and wash her in the bath.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sabrina no baby just Julia and teen milf cholee

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

At this point Drake does not want other men to touch his slaves. However, perhaps the ultimate revenge on his stepfather might be to know that his wife and daughters are being whored out. Going further, he could be required to dress them in slut clothes for their night or day whoring. On their return he would eat their customers' cum from their cunts and asses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous