All Comments on 'Taking Revenge Ch. 10'

by jcsweek

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a lackluster finish. There was a big buildup that went nowhere. The big finish was some graphic description of butt play with the mother and then "they all had sex, the end" . What a lazy finish, and many skipped opportunities for actually describing the sex acts. The watersports is one sentence, as is the conclusion. This chapter is 90% talk, 10% action. The big upside of this chapter is the significantly reduced use of the word "lewd".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is half-baked. Put it back in the oven. It was literally written around the sex parts, and the author didn't come back to fill in half of the sex parts. I came for sex. Give sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wierdest, laziest, and least imaginative foursome I think I've read on this site. Anything more than 3/5 is giving courtesy stars for good work in previous chapters. Spice it up a little, and let the horny thoughts flow. Get as descriptive in all the sexual stuff as has been done with Julia in the last scene here. It's like there was some odd mental pressure to get chapters out on a monthly cycle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super super hot chapter. Keeping Sabrina baby free is good. Chole and Julia got those baby carrying bodies. I'd love for more Chloe and Julia or just Julia chapters.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Time to get down and dirty with the step-father. I would like to see a bit more detail in the sex scenes. If the detail was there the last sentence in the chapter would not be necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More Chloe with the other 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Will you be continuing this story because it’s really good?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is the story over or will you be continuing it, because it’s really good?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous