All Comments on 'Taking Revenge Ch. 11'

by jcsweek

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor5 months ago

Okay, this series keeps getting better. Please tell me he is, somehow, going to take Bob's girlfriend as well and make her the bottom bitch for his women. Keep the good work. You inspire me.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye5 months ago

It's getting a bit samey now to me there's only so many ways to describe sex . Sorry the slave thing needs to change.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

When not just sell them to white slavers in Tijuana? Why not get them hooked on drugs and pimp them out? I mean, he has three kids that he has no care or concern for so why would he care if they are born addicted to heroin or whatever?

Nothing says revenge like a crack baby screaming because it’s going through withdrawal. Or be diagnosed with FAS: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Or maybe the women could be found dead in a ditch somewhere after being tortured by having their teeth removed, their fingernails ripped out, their bones broken etc etc.

Isn’t that what he really wants? Revenge? Because your entire story is about as erotic as a sniff film. Sure, it’ll appeal to a small group of readers but most of us are grossed out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Super hot chapter. Milf again. The Julia date was nice

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I second the idea that Drake should go after Bob's secretary girlfriend, thus allowing Julia to exact her revenge and make her the bottom bitch of Drake's harem. This also gives Drake more insight/advantage to take the company from Bob. Enjoy the stories, keep them up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Man, the cuckolds are really mad that our protagonist doesn't want to share his slaves with other men unlike the vast majority of main characters in noncon/bdsm stories.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Very hot, and totally depraved! Love it and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd like to see a scene with Sabrina on all fours with a tail buttplug, sucking piss while her sisters watch

C_frommnC_frommn4 months ago

I think its about time to go after the Husband's secretary not only to give Julia a measure of revenge but to get better inside info on Hubby. and lets face it he has to be taken down soon before he learns his Family are slaves to his Adopted son.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“This wasn't anything new for Sabrina as she was choked by a full mouth and throat. It only heightened her pleasure as the dicks in her asshole and pussy began moving in and out as well.”

Drake has his three slaves eager for depraved sex with each other. This is an incredible chapter, and the sex scenes are amazingly erotic. This is far and away one of the best stories I have read on this site. I can hardly wait to see Bob turned into some kind of sissy two-hole slave after Drake strips him of everything.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

From my comment after Ch. 9:

“Drake’s final revenge goal could be to turn his step-father into a sissy slut for cock in his two holes and who, aside from his work to support the “family,” now lives to service other men’s cocks.”

I still like this possibility. Drake could probably find a pimp who would ensure that Bob had a full party calendar when he wasn’t working to support the family. Thinking of his secretary/girlfriend, she could be forcibly turned into a sub-slave to Julia, Chloe, and Sabrina, who could use all her holes with huge strap-on dildos. When she is fully trained to please she can be whored out with Bob to service other men’s cocks at bachelor and fraternity parties or other (BDSM?) events of the pimp’s choosing. She could be given her own room in the house so she could service the other women, but forbidden from any contact with Bob (except when they are whoring together and she cleans other men’s cum from Bob’s ass). No perversion is too much for Drake and his adoring sex slaves. I love the possibilities. Can’t wait until the next incredible chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I understand suspending disbelief but you describe every sex scene the exact same way. You have to form out the characters as having their own reactions. The Drake character? You can suspend disbelief only so far. Nobody in this universe cums as much or as often as that one no matter how many hot women are at his disposal. You have a really good story, just make it a bit more believable. Let the dude recover, build his baby batter reserves back up and allow the female characters to have different reactions to sex. They dont need the father for anything. He could go to prison for his crimes and dirty dealings. The secretary could be in big legal trouble too and maybe shes given a choice between prison and.....whatever.

reaper1967reaper19672 months ago

when is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love the story, now that he is being served out of love I think a fear aspect would be hot, the Secretary would be a great in but could also just be further solidification of their roles as being his looking forward to updates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Any update??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Will you be continuing this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous