Taking the Blame for Kacey's Error

Story Info
How can Kacey be punished without anyone else finding out?
1.8k words
3.49
4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

I had a girlfriend who liked to be spanked. I don't remember how it got started but I wanted to write a story where spanking was introduced.

Episode 70: Taking the Blame for Kacey's Mistake (part 1)

We see an attractive, young woman in an office type at a keyboard. There's only one desk in the room but there's room for a table and some chairs on the other side of the desk between the desk and the door. She's 21 or 22, new out of college. She's wearing a very high-waisted, tight skirt that is mid-thigh. Her top is a pullover with an elastic bottom that meets the top of the skirt.

Another attractive woman, around 30, enters. This one is dressed conservatively — a business skirt that comes down just above the knees and a plain blouse. She looks very frantic. "Kacey, what's going on? I've had a dozen calls in the last five minutes about our trading app being down."

Kacey is beaming, she's so happy with herself. "Oh, I already took care of that! A job I was monitoring was stalled, so I restarted the server, and that solved the problem."

Tiffany has kind of a sick look to her. "You brought down the production server?"

"It wasn't even down five minutes. No problem."

Tiffany leans against a chair and then sits down. She looks seriously at Kacey and speaks quietly and deliberately. "Kacey, when you brought down the server, you didn't just reset that one job. You reset every app that runs on it." Now Kacey's looking worried. "That includes our international trading app." She pauses to think "We've got 2000 registered users, and this is the peak time of the day, so there might've been 500 traders using it. An average trade makes $1000, so you may have just cost us ... $500,000."

They both sit there stunned. Kacey asks meekly "what happens next? Am I in a lot of trouble?"

"Shit, yes, you're in a lot of trouble!"

"Am I going to lose my job."

Tiffany's thinking. "I don't know yet. You're a good programmer and a hard worker. I'd hate to lose you. It's really just bad luck that your first mistake affected our most important app. I don't feel that you should lose your job on your first mistake, but I know the partners will be pissed when they find out what happened."

They sit in silence for a moment. "What can I do?"

"I'm thinking. If I had made the error, I have enough rep with the company that I could probably get through this. I don't know. Let me make a call." She calls on her phone. "Emily, this is Tiffany. "I'm working with Kacey on the server problem. We had some processes that were bogging down the server, and we had to reboot it. I had a message drafted to the users that we were bringing it down for ten minutes, but I didn't notice that the message had an address error and wasn't delivered before we rebooted." She pauses. "Yes, I know." Another pause. "Yes, I'll make sure it's written up, and we'll have a report submitted by the end of the week. Yes, me too. We're very sorry for this error."

She hangs up and looks at Kacey. "You heard our promise. I want you to send me a note about the job you were running and get the logs and include something about the other jobs that were using the most resources at the time. We'll report that they were all delayed and that we had to reboot."

"Do I get to keep my job?"

"Yeah, I think so. I mostly took the blame for it, but everyone considers me the IT Goddess, so I can get by one time. My reputation will get bruised, but they won't replace me."

"Tiffany, I'm so grateful for this!"

"Save your gratitude. I've got to figure out some way to punish you. You can't cause this much damage without any punishment, but it's going to have to be private between us because no one knows you're to blame. I'd have you make donations to a nonprofit except I know that you're already over your head in debt from the school loan. What I'm leaning to is having you spend 50 Saturdays doing volunteer work." She pauses. "Let's both think about it. Let's get together after work, and we'll brainstorm."

"I live lots closer to work than you do, so why don't you come over to my place and I'll heat up some dinner for us, too."

"I'll be there." Tiffany leaves the room.

The scene changes, and the two women are finishing dinner — something like frozen lasagna that was heated up and a salad, and a mostly empty bottle of wine. They both have some wine in their glass and they're laughing about some joke. Tiffany is talking. "That was maybe the stupidest error I've ever seen, but at least it was mostly harmless."

"Mostly," Kacey repeats, and they both laugh again.

Tiffany's expression becomes serious. "But now we've got to talk about your mistake. You heard my suggestion about the community service. What do you think about that?"

"That's a really hard one for me because I like to visit my family on weekends. I thought of a lot of ideas. I've got one, but I don't know how you'll take it."

"Sure, what is it?"

Kacey leans forward and her voice is soft and conspiratorial. "Spank me."

If Tiffany expected any suggestion, this wasn't it. "What?!"

Kacey's voice gets a little firmer — at least Tiffany didn't say "no" right off. I said to spank me. No one else would ever know, and it's going to be painful for me. 50 times."

Tiffany doesn't know what to say. She just sits there and considers it.

Kacey continues "It would be a memorable punishment for me, and you might feel some satisfaction from it, too."

Tiffany has a long pause while she considers it. "I don't know. It seems weird. Maybe because I've never spanked anyone before." Tiffany slowly nods her head. "I guess I can see this." She nods again. "Well, okay, then, let's do it. Where?"

Kacey shrugs. "Here's good enough."

Tiffany nods. She moves her chair away from the table and sits in it. Tiffany repeats "I've never spanked anyone, but I remember being spanked by my mother over her lap."

Kacey nods. "We can do it that way." She unzips her skirt. Her thong leaves her ass exposed. She takes a deep breath and then lies across Tiffany's lap.

"Are you ready?"

"Almost."

"Then get ready." We see Kacey clench up, and Tiffany starts spanking her, calling out the number after each swat. After about four or five, Kacey is really squirming.

After number ten, Kacey can't take it any longer. She screams out and orders Tiffany "Shit, I can't stand it. I'm so horny. You've got fuck me. Rub me, put your fingers in me. Just fuck me! I can't go on until you finger me!"

Tiffany's very confused. She stops spanking, and Kacey is still begging her to finger her. Kacey's hands are trying to push down her thong, and she has her legs spread.

Tiffany pulls the thong down to Kacey's knees. She gingerly touches Kacey's pussy. "Is this what you want?" She asks.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" And Kacey starts giving her instructions on where to rub, how fast, and when to stick her fingers in her — she keeps giving orders until she has an orgasm. Then she calms down. Tiffany looks at her own fingers and wipes them off on her blouse. Kacey has calmed down.

"What was that about?"

"I'm so sorry; I really didn't expect that to happen. When I have sex with my boyfriends, I usually let them start by spanking me,. But I never thought I'd get turned on by a woman spanking me. When I was thinking of ideas, I just thought that I'm used to being spanked so it wouldn't be such a bad punishment. I didn't think I'd get out of control."

"What should we do. Are we going to finish the spanking or find another idea."

"Let's finish. Please, I don't want to lose all my Saturdays."

"Okay, get ready." Tiffany starts spanking and counting again. Kacey is squirming again by number 15. She can't continue by number 20 as is pleading with Tiffany to finger her again. Tiffany complies, and Kacey is giving her instructions again. After another orgasm, Tiffany says "I'm ready to go on. I'll try not to interrupt you again."

But now it's Tiffany who's squirming. "I can't keep doing this. I feel like I'm watching a porn movie, and watching other women cum always gets me horny. Can I use your bathroom?"

"I'll make a deal with you. I'll give you oral sex and call it even."

Tiffany's surprised again. "Are you serious! I've never done it with a woman, have you?"

"No, I always let my boyfriends give me oral sex, and I know what I like, so I'm sure I can do it for you."

"Okay, I'm game. Let's try. I'm so wet that it's easy to convince me." Kacey gets off her lap. Tiffany takes off her skirt and her bikini panties. She sits back in the chair with her legs apart.

Kacey kneels down. "Let me know if there's anything specific you want me to do." Then she starts licking Tiffany. Tiffany leans back and closes her eyes and relaxes and moans. She unbuttons her blouse and unsnaps her bra so she can fondle her own breasts while she gets licked. After she cums, Kacey stands up and watches Tiffany get her breath. She asks Tiffany "how was it?"

"I feel so satisfied. You were wonderful. Thank you."

Both women begin dressing. Kacey says "Well, now we can get back to normal."

Tiffany shakes her head. "What do you mean, that was just one spanking. We agreed on 50."

"But you gave me 20 spankings and then I traded the rest for the oral sex."

"No, this is one spanking. You traded the rest tonight's swats for the sex. I wasn't going to write off $500,000 on just 50 swats."

"Oh."

"But we've got another problem. I don't think you' feel very punished. I think you liked this too much. I've got to go on home to think this over, and we'll talk about it tomorrow."

"Um, okay." They finish dressing. "I just want you to know that whatever you decide, you're right, this was a lot of fun for me. Maybe it's because it's a woman spanking me and fingering me, but this felt a lot more erotic and exciting than I've ever felt with any boyfriends."

"Um, I liked it a lot, too. Spanking you turned me on, and your tongue feels so amazing. I've got lots to think about tonight."

Kacey opens the door for Tiffany. "Good night, and drive home safety."

"Good night." Tiffany leaves, and the scene ends.


morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers