Taking the Blame for Kacey's Error Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffany deals with Kacey enjoying the punishment too much.
915 words
3.66
3.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

In part 1, Tiffany took the blame for Kacey's catastrophic error at work. Kacey suggested that Tiffany spank her (because Kacey was used to being spanked by boyfriends and thought it would be easy. But Kacey didn't anticipate how turned on it would make her to be spanked by Tiffany, and Tiffany also was turned on, and Kacey gave oral sex to Tiffany for the first lesbian experience for either of them. Tiffany left, unsure of how to continue punishing her.

Episode 71: Taking the Blame for the New Girl's Mistake (part 2)

Kacey is typing at her desk again. She's wearing a colorful dress that's no longer than mid-thigh. There's nothing on the desk except for a monitor, keyboard, and a mouse. Tiffany enters and closes the door behind her. Tiffany's wearing something similar to yesterday — skirt above knees and plain blouse. She closes the door behind her. "We have to talk." She sits across the desk from Kacey.

"Okay." Kacey has a worried expression. She can't read Tiffany and predict what's coming.

Tiffany leans across the desk. "About yesterday. Well, you know, it didn't go as planned. It was supposed to be a punishment for the server error, but I think you enjoyed it too much to be an effective punishment." She pauses to let Kacey say anything, but Kacey just sits and nods slowly. She bites her lower lip as she waits for what the new punishment will be. "But I tried to be creative and consider the situation from other angles. The way I looked at it originally is that I went on the line for you and took on your mistake, and you deserve to be punished."

Very quietly, Kacey says "I know."

Tiffany doesn't let the interruption sidetrack her. We can tell that this is a speech she's been practicing. "But another way to look at it is instead of punishing you, I deserve a reward for rescuing you." She pauses again to let that sink in and see if Kacey has any comment. Kacey can't tell where this is going.. "I, uh, really had a good time yesterday, too. You really surprised me by how much the spanking turned you on. If I'm honest, though, I've got to admit that spanking and fingering you drove me crazy, too, and I kept thinking about it all night. And how much I want to do it again." She pauses and takes a deep breath. "I'm proposing that we keep to the original agreement not because it's a punishment for you but because it gives me like a payback for helping you out. What do you think?"

Kacey's face lights up and she answers immediately. "I think that's a great idea, and I'll do that!"

"I was hoping you'd say that." Tiffany stands and locks the door to the office. "I'm going to spank you here in the office. I played with myself last night thinking about this and again this morning, and I had a terrible time concentrating on my job. I can't wait until after work. Take off your dress"

Kacey smiles. "Unzip me, please." She walks to Tiffany and lets her unzip the dress and pull it down. Kacey has on another thong and a cute, matching bra.

Tiffany sits in the chair again and pats her lap. Kacey lies across it. Tiffany is caressing her legs and then her ass and then spanks her five times on each cheek. Kacey is squirming again and biting her lip to keep from screaming out. Tiffany trades the spanks for gently squeezing Tiffany's butt and caressing her inner thighs. Then she fingers Kacey until Kacey has an orgasm. Tiffany is looking at her sticky fingers. Kacey puts them into her mouth and licks them off. Tiffany stands up. "You can get dressed now while I get undressed." Tiffany strips completely while Kacey puts her dress back on. Tiffany pushes the equipment to the side of the desk and lies on it. "Don't just give me oral sex. Start by licking my tits. I want you to kiss my body" Kacey licks and sucks on Tiffany's breasts then kisses her stomach and gives her oral sex. After Tiffany's orgasm, Kacey stands up and Tiffany sits up. Her legs are dangling over the edge of the desk. Kacey gives Tiffany a quick, soft kiss on the lips.

Tiffany looks completely surprised. "What was that?"

Kacey's a bit embarrassed. "Oh, I'm sorry. That's just habit."

"No, it's okay, you have a nice kiss. But I wasn't ready for it. Let's do that again."

Kacey pauses and then agrees. They kiss very passionately until Tiffany's alarm on her phone goes off. "Damn, look what you've done. You've got me all turned on again but I've got meetings to go to." She stands up and starts dressing quickly. "I don't know how I'll concentrate on my work this afternoon."

"Are you coming to my apartment to punish me again tonight?"

"I'll be there about 5:30, but I'm not coming to punish you. Remember? I'm coming so you can show me your gratitude. Wear something sexy. I'll bring the wine this time." She's dressed. Before she goes, she gives a long kiss to Kacey. While they kiss, Tiffany is lifting Kacey dress with one hand while the other is caressing her ass. "I really, really like the way you kiss. I can tell we're going to have to add some kissing into my reward."


morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers