Taking the Blame for Kacey's Error Ch. 03

Story Info
Today marks the completion of Kacey's punishment.
900 words
3.84
5.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

This is the final installment of the trilogy.

In part 1, Tiffany took the blame for Kacey's innocent error that cost the company significant revenue fees. But Kacey ended up enjoying the punishment

In part 2, we see the punishment relationship modified. Tiffany alters it so that instead of a punishment for Kacey, it became a reward to Tiffany for bailing out Kacey.

In part 3, we reach the conclusion. The two women have codified the whole encounter in a way and may be sorry to see it reach its conclusion.

*

Episode 72: Taking the Blame for the Kacey's Error (part 3)

Kacey is typing at her desk again. She's wearing another colorful dress that's at least mid-thigh or higher. This one clings to her body more than the one we saw in part 2. Her phone buzzes, and she looks at the text message. Tiffany has texted her and tells her to come to her office. Kacey gets up quickly with an excited smile. The scene transitions into Tiffany's office. Tiffany is sitting at her desk. Her office is a little larger with more floor space and nicer furniture than Kacey's. She's wearing a professional outfit similar to the other days. Kacey locks the door behind her when she enters.

Tiffany says "You know what today is. This is our 50th session. My reward ends today. She stands up. Both women remove their outer clothes, and they're each wearing sexy lingerie. Tiffany is wearing a red halter lace bra with a matching satin lace g-string. Kacey has on a transparent 1-piece halter bodysuit. It has a high neck that's tied around the neck, and it's backless. The bottom is high-cut and shows off her ass. The two women walk to each other and kiss passionately. Then Tiffany says "it's time for the spanking." She removes Kacey's lingerie and sits in a chair. Kacey lies across her lap. Tiffany swats each cheek five times. They're both very excited, knowing what's coming next.

Tiffany gets a bag from behind her desk and takes two yoga mats from it. She rolls them out on the ground. Kacey takes off Tiffany's lingerie while kissing Tiffany's body. The two sit or kneel facing each other so they can continue to kiss, play with the other's breasts with one hand, and finger the other with the other hand. After they've both had an orgasm, Tiffany gives the next instruction "now rubbing." They take their fingers out of each other and lick off each other's fingers. Then they maneuver so they can scissor. When they're completely turned on again and ready for the finale, Tiffany gives her final order: "69." Kacey turns around so they can lie next to each other and lick each other to orgasm.

Afterwards, Tiffany is still lying on the mat and watching Kacey start to dress. Kacey has pulled her lingerie half on; the top half is still hanging around her waist. Tiffany says "you know, I've really enjoyed punishing you and your accepting your gratitude for not turning you in."

Kacey says "Uh, Tiff, that's something I want to talk to you about. I've got a confession."

"What is it?"

"I have to be honest and admit that I've been a rebellious employee. I've been taking more than an hour for my lunch, and it's happened five times this month." She smiles at Tiffany. "Do you think I'll get in trouble? I'll be very grateful if you don't tell HR, and I'm sure we can work out some way I can continue showing my gratitude to you."

Tiffany smiles back. "And while we're talking about violating company policy, I've document that you violated the company's clean desk policy ten times this month by leaving your coffee mug on your desk after you've left for the day. I've been putting it away for you."

"I thought the cleaners were doing that."

"No, and I haven't told anyone about it." She stands up and walks up to Kacey closely and places her hands around Kacey's waist. "I'm sure you'll want to show me how grateful you are and let me punish you instead of having the company punish you." She pulls Kacey close enough for their breasts to touch.

Kacey moves her lips closer to Tiffany's and tells her "yes, very ..." and kisses her. "... very ..." and kisses her again longer "... appreciative." The two women continue kissing passionately.

"I don't have any meetings this afternoon," Kacey tells her

"I know. And I blocked off my calendar so nobody could schedule any meetings for me, either." She pulls Kacey's lingerie back off, lies back down on the mat, and pulls pulls Kacey back on top of her. She orders Kacey to kiss her body and turn her on again. When Tiffany is completely turned on again, she rolls back on top of Kacey and grinds on Kacey's leg while they kiss. After her orgasm, the scene ends with the two women lying together and holding each other and lightly kissing.

"There's one more thing I forgot to tell you," Tiffany says. "You can get in lots of trouble for seducing your boss like this. I think you're going to have to have extra punishment sessions after work at my house to keep from falling farther behind."

Kacey laughs and gives Tiffany a long kiss while the scene fades out.

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers