All Comments on 'Taking The Class Pt. 03'

by ivan_ronical

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Teufel67Teufel67over 4 years ago
Great story!

Keep writing! This is a Great story. Great suspense and build up and good sex scenes . Had trouble to stop reading to go to work. Might be helpful and fun to have a reference chapter with the cast of main characters with their class and list of traits, quirks and skills. Especially with the lenght of each chapter and time between publication.

Thanks and keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic writing

This is genuinely one of the best stories I’ve ever read and like Will I’ve read a lot! I agree with the other comment about a section for names and classes with traits/ quirks listed for reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Asking for a friend

If Will has a scat fetishized would Alaina think his poop tasted like Pistachio Ice Cream?

Asking for a friend

DwarbinDwarbinover 4 years ago
Amazing!

I love the story! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. The plot and the premise are both just so amazing! Keep up the good work and I hope that you make a part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Compelling!

I love everything about this. The premise, the characters, the pacing, your writing is an inspiration! Can’t wait to read more!

abogdonovabogdonovabout 4 years ago
More please!

This series is amazing! Please, Please be working on a part 04! I'm hooked now and I have to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story changed very abruptly from a cute romance in a world with minor superpowers to a terrifying dystopia where gods play at being human for shits and giggles

It’s so odd to me that the mother tortured and mindraped one of our main characters, then everyone was fine with it and it got glossed over for the next 25 pages. Will, you idiot, this lady read your mind and rewired your brain so you can’t fully remember it because if you could, you would have an instant breakdown! You should be running like hell, girlfriend or no girlfriend!

Also, Alainas power has gone from “human sex toy” to “nascent deity whose abilities happen to be themed around sex”. Not that that’s a bad thing, necessarily, just catering to a very different set of kinks than I expected going in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant imagination! Thank you.

uabjfuabjfover 2 years ago

No joke, this series is in my top five in any genre, porn-centric and not. It's just fun storytelling-- I laughed out loud and found myself grinning for pages of it, and thinking, "oh shit, what's gonna happen?" for others. Truly a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was absolutely loving this right up until halfway through when the whole Laura plot line started.

It genuinely felt to me like a different person was writing? It went from an interesting slow burn with complicated characters, to completely jumping the shark and went full soap opera. At least that’s how it felt to me, I guess a lot of people in te comments seem to disagree so what do I know. I just honestly felt like after such a dark beginning you did a great job of redeeming things, and the twist with her class abilities nullifying will’s family felt really clever and satisfying.

To go from that to her mother being a demi god and suddenly every other character being mind controlled really felt like it diluted all the more subtle, interesting stuff in the first 2 chapters.

On top of, or maybe because of that a lot of the sex just felt kinda fan-service-ey? I think there’s an interesting dynamic for me while reading this too, where Lana feels very much like the protagonist as far as I’m concerned. So unlike with other harem fantasy stuff, every time will is with another girl, it just feels like cheating, even when she’s trying to tell the reader otherwise.

Sorry to be so negative, it’s just that I really feel that 90% of the stuff with Lana and will together is exceptional, but a lot of the side characters feel a bit too much like they’re there to propel the story, rather than acting naturally and consistently.

For example, vinny suspecting will bring under the influence felt believable, but jumping from that, to randomly involving Lana when they’d never even met felt super jarring. There’s also the way that his friendship with will is constantly being put on a pedestal, but to me the most interesting part is how he got close enough to will to want to save him in the first place. He’s sorta painted as such an absurdly virtuous character I just sorta wonder why lama couldn’t have ended up with him instead. I get that will has baggage but it feels a lot of his ‘redemption’ comes from other people constantly telling us how great he is. The only time I find him bearable is when he’s with Lana.

Tiffany’s relationship with Lana also just undercuts a LOT of the tension of things with Laura. It’s just weird how in the first chapter I felt so vicerally bad for lana’s tragic situation that seemed to be driving her to the point of contemplating suicide. Then all this other heavy stuff happens and it just feels like she just takes a lot of it in stride to the point I started to care a lot less about what was happening.

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 2 years ago

What the mother did to Will wasn't cool. She abuses her powers way too much. How was the torture just glossed over like that? I can't imagine Will would have been okay with it had it been Alaina tortured. Apart from that the whole mind-controlled Will thing was super cheesy. It was like watching a telenovela. No offense to those, it was just super predictable after that. Tiff and Alaina are super cute, even if I felt Will got left behind a lot. Awesome couple, even if it was a bit weird how close and easy their relationship was in comparison to Will's, especially with himbeing mind controlled at the time.

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 2 years ago

Also I think it's how unconcerned her Mom was about what she did to Will too. I think the entire thing was meant to be funny afterward but it just didn't appeal to me. Really don't see why Alaina wasn't more upset.

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 2 years ago

How is Spencer a great guy when he was cheating on his gf and only stopped cause he was disgusted cause of her fluids?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userivan_ronical@ivan_ronical
I write for fun. If you'd like to support me, please consider supporting my friend and fellow author, FortySixtyFour (https://www.patreon.com/FortySixtyFour/). Without him, I would not have written a single word.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES