Taking The Class Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before everyone gets here? Alaina's brow creased. As in, before they get to the club, or—

A knocking sounded on the door.

"I wonder who that could be?" Tiff said. She bounced on Alaina's legs, then leaned in to plant another kiss on her neck, drawing her tongue lightly around in a circle. "I don't wanna get up, but I guess I'm gonna have to," she said, sulking momentarily as she leaned back. Her expression brightened. "I hope it's the girls. You'll really like them!" She sprang off Alaina's lap and clattered over to the door, pulling her dress back down on the way.

Alaina pulled her own dress down, and then adjusted her neckline. The girls? Ugh, I hope her friends aren't like Will's. Vinnie was tolerable, but the others... She crossed her right leg over her left.

Tiff pulled open the door.

"Hey, Tiff," said Will with his usual grin.

"Hey, Will!" said Tiff. She held the door open, keeping her back towards Alaina. "C'mon in!"

Will gave her a curious glance, but stepped past her into the room. His hair was tousled as always, and he wore a salmon-colored, fitted polo shirt which was just tight enough to show off his V-shaped torso. Khakis and loafers rounded out his ensemble. He flashed Alaina a lazy smile and waved. "Hey, Alaina."

Ugh, what is that smile? It's like he's not even attracted to me anymore. "Hi, Will," she said carefully. She scooted down to the other end of the couch. "Need a seat?" she asked, glancing to the free side of the couch.

"So you're Tiff!" exclaimed a higher, happy voice from the doorway. "I'm Laura. It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much from Will about Tiff this and Tiff that. Oh, look at you! You're way cuter than he said!" Laura Jansson stepped forward with a bright smile on her face, looking like she was going to give Tiff a hug.

What the fuck, even her slutty club dresses are gorgeous! Alaina glared at the blonde beauty. She wore a black cocktail dress that came down just past her knees, but the entire frilly skirt from mid-thigh down was made of a sheer fabric that teased glimpses of the girl's sexy legs as it shifted under the light. The strapless top of the dress consisted of similarly frilly, lacy cups over her boobs which were translucent on the top half. What a tease of a dress. But she's actually hot enough to pull it off. Ugh.

Tiff shied away from the tall girl, pulling the door open slightly wider and positioning herself more behind it. "I've heard lots about you, too, Laura!" she said, looking upwards. "I'm really glad you came tonight!" Her head turned. "Oh. And you two," she said, sounding far less glad.

"Sup, Tiff," came Daniel's annoying voice.

"It's Tiffany," Tiff called back cattily.

"Will!" said Laura, rushing over to grab Will's arm. "Tiff is so cute! I see why she's one of your girls." She leaned forward on her short-heeled sandals and pressed her lips to his, a deliriously happy smile on her face. "Let's sit, okay?" She let the large beige bag she was carrying drop off her shoulder and set it next to the sofa.

"She's not one of my girls, she's my friend," said Will, sounding amused. "But yeah, sitting sounds good." He took a seat on the end of the sofa. "Oh, you know Alaina, right?" He looked over at the other end of the sofa.

"Alaina! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!" said Laura as she sat down across Will's lap, her legs facing towards the redhead. "Wow, I didn't expect to see you somewhere like this," she said as she smoothed her skirt, her perfectly-plucked eyebrows raising in surprise. "Are you, um..." She briefly glanced at Will. "Are you playing tonight, Alaina?"

Argh, that same fucking line again! How can she 'not see me there' all the time? Am I fucking invisible to her? "I was planning on it," said Alaina, fixing her nemesis with a practiced smile. "Tiff and Will invited me to earlier this week, and it sounded like it would be orgasmic."

Laura smiled brightly at her. "She's funnier than I thought she would be," said said with a giggle, looking back at Will. She grabbed his left hand and pulled it into her lap.

It's like she's taunting me with how close she can get to him.

"Alaina has a great sense of humor," said Will, giving his Chemistry classmate a friendly smile.

"I definitely didn't expect to see you in a nightclub," remarked Laura for the second time. "I always got the impression that you were way more straight-laced." She leaned her head against Will's shoulder, sighed happily, and closed her eyes. "But Will invited you, so I suppose I'm happy that you came."

Will stroked her arm with his free hand.

I'm both in awe of how good they seem together and completely repulsed because I know it's not real.

"Yo, Alaina, long time no see," said Don from where he now sat on the other side of the table from the sofa.

"Lookin' hot," said Daniel. He gave her a nod, then went back to not-so-covertly checking out Laura.

Gross. But that's Daniel. Ugh, imagining having my Class paired with that is really the grossest thing imaginable. Why did Tiff even have to bring that up? She rolled her eyes. "Nice to see you both, too," she said dryly.

"I'm gonna go downstairs and find Carla and Jillian," said Tiff, still standing next to the door. "I'll be back super quick, okay?" she gave Alaina a questioning look.

"Sounds good, Tiff," said Alaina, staring at the smaller girl's legs. "Don't take too long!" She licked her lips.

"Be right back!" said Tiff. She giggled as she closed the door behind her.

"I didn't know you and Tiff were so tight," said Don.

She's tight, all right. Alaina rubbed her finger. "Tiff's a great friend," she said. "Speaking of friends, where's Vinnie? I figured I'd see him with you guys."

Daniel scoffed, giving her an incredulous look. "He's got a football game to dominate tomorrow. How's he gonna be up late at a club the night before?"

"That," said Don, "and the dude doesn't have much reason to come and check out girls when he's got a girlfriend."

"Ugh, bruh, he's so whipped. Why's he gotta go get himself chained up like that, anyway?"

"Daniel," said Alaina in an amused tone, looking at the greasy-haired boy who was now alternating his eye-groping between the two girls sitting on the couch, "have you ever had a girlfriend?"

A barely audible snort echoed to Alaina's right. She glanced over, but Laura and Will were still sitting together and seemingly off in their own world.

"The fuck? Why would I wanna get a girlfriend?" asked Daniel, giving the redhead an offended look while simultaneously ogling her exposed legs so sneakily that it was almost possible not to catch him at it. "Variety's the spice-a life! Don't wanna get locked down to one pussy and then need to keep beggin' for it."

Alaina sighed. Why did I even ask. I feel dumber just hearing him talk. Where's Tiff? I miss her already. She glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw Laura leaning up to give Will a kiss on his chin. Vinnie wasn't kidding about them being all over each other. Have they been like this all night? She looked at Don, moved her eyes towards the other end of the couch, and gave him a questioning look.

Thankfully, he got the hint. "Yeah, we ended up hitting the gym after school like usual," he said as he leaned back in his chair with his hands on the back of his head. "Um, Laura came with us, though. Said she wanted to 'see her boyfriend lift heavy stuff'."

"Bruhh, I was fuckin' livid. At first I thought everyone was mirin' my gains, but then they all started comin' over to ask if she competes. The whole time I'm like, you fuckin' kiddin' me, bruh? Ask me if I compete!" Daniel flexed his arms, straining the manufacturing of the buttons on his shirt—but none of the ones on his arms.

"Do you compete, Daniel?" asked Alaina.

He leaned forward in his chair, his eyes closing halfway in what may or may not have been an attempt at seduction. "Alaina, I'm world-class in the fuckin' bedroom." His eyes fixed onto her cleavage.

I can't even get mad at this. At least with Don I'm 'one of the boys'. Daniel is just so sad. She fixed the interloper with her most caustic glare and began to idly pick at her nails. "Daniel, I'd like you to think back very carefully to that chat we had on Monday. Are you certain you should be speaking to me like this?"

Daniel gave her a confused look. "What the—" His eyes widened and he closed his mouth tightly.

"Much better," she said in a patronizing voice. She glanced over again. Is she smirking at me? Ugh, I hate this bitch more with every second!

"Uh, anyway," continued Don, giving his friend a copious amount of side-eye, "everyone went to change after that, then we met up and went out to dinner a bit later at some fancy burger place. Then we came here. Just a normal Friday, dude." He shrugged.

The door flew open, and a slightly breathless Tiff hurried in. "Sorry, that took a little longer than I thought!"

Carla strutted in after her, wearing a scandalously low-cut, red minidress with an equally short skirt that came tantalizingly close to exposing too much thigh with each step. She took in the room as though it belonged to her, a small smile on her face.

She's so sexy! Ugh, I know it's just that stupid Quirk, but I can barely take my eyes off her. What ethnicity even is she? Sexy-stani? Alaina caught herself smiling too widely again and adjusted her features.

Carla frowned at the two boys seated at the table. "Who're you?" she asked.

Oh wow, her voice is much deeper than I expected, too. I wonder if her voice is that low when she's cumming. Ugh, this is like Tiff all over again.

Tiff squeezed in and sat next to Alaina on the couch, leaning slightly against her. "Miss me?" she whispered into her ear.

Alaina reached over and squeezed her thigh before reluctantly returning her hand to her lap. I'd rather be holding Tiff's hand now, but I don't want to do even the tiniest thing that might alarm Laura. Yet.

"Who are we? We're the fuckin' poker judges," said Daniel, trying the bare minimum to conceal his leer as he took in the new arrival.

Carla gave Tiff a pointed look, then turned back to Daniel. "Out," she said, hiking her thumb towards the door with a bored look.

"But I just—" Daniel began.

"Don't waste my time, kid," she said, somehow managing to look even more bored. "I waited all week for this. Don't make me call your parents. Tiff, I thought you had to be at least eighteen to get in the door here?"

Alaina held her hand up to her mouth, but was unable to fully stifle her snort. My new crush is at least justified now.

Tiff, however, made no attempt to conceal her laughter and giggled merrily.

"Uh, Tiffany, I'm gonna need some contact info, stat" said Don, glancing at his friend. He looked up at Carla, past her to the tall brunette standing behind, then over to Tiff with a serious expression. "I think we gotta call the nearest burn center, this man's just received a fourth degree burn." He nearly made it through the entire line before he lost his composure and started chuckling into his hand.

Carla and the brunette both began to titter.

Alaina laughed outright. "That's a third degree burn," she said between laughs. "A fourth degree burn is what would happen when that third degree burn reached his hair."

Don doubled over laughing. "Shit, dude," he wheezed, looking over at his greasy-haired friend, "you just got fucking got."

"What the fuck, bruh, why you gotta be in on it, too?" said Daniel, his face flushed. He stood up. "Fine, you bitches don't know what you're missin'," he said as he stormed over to the door. "I'm goin' down to the floor." He slammed the door shut behind him.

"Ugh," said Carla, staring at the door in disgust as her own laughter died out. "Boys."

Alaina grimaced. "Is he okay?" she asked. "I mean, I guess I don't really care, but—"

"He's fine, don't worry about him, dude," said Don. He smirked. "Daniel's a masochist. He just got roasted by two of the hottest girls here, so you probably made his night."

"Ugh," said Alaina, grimacing with her entire body.

"Yeah, Daniel always gets what he wants one way or another. Youngest of three brothers—you can imagine the other two," Don snickered. "Anyway, I'm gonna get out of here." He stood up and fixed Alaina with a look. "You got a plan to win tonight, yeah?"

Alaina rolled her eyes. "Don, you know me. Do I ever fail?"

Don gave her a relieved grin. "Nice. Well, good luck all, may the best girl win." He turned and started towards the door, noticeably not checking out any of the girls on his way.

Huh, maybe he's not so bad either.

"Hey, Don!" Tiff called.

"Yeah?" he said as he turned to look back, his hand on the door handle.

"Purple's your lucky color tonight," she said, scrunching her face up. "Light purple."

"Nice," he said, waggling his eyebrows in return. He pulled open the door, waved, and was gone.

Chapter 14: Friday Night, 10:14PM

Carla took Don's former seat at the table, carelessly dropping a small black bag next to her. She reached down and slipped off her heels.

The tall brunette near the door pressed it shut. "This all of us, Tiff?" she asked, looking around the room with a puzzled expression. "I thought everyone wanted to play again?" She started wandering over towards the middle of the room.

"Yup, this is all of us!" said Tiff. "Nia's on her shift tonight so she can't leave the floor. Becca's out of town this week, and Stacy's super sick."

"I talked to Stace earlier today, she sounded miserable," said Carla.

"Ugh, that sucks," said the brunette. "Oh! I'm Jillian, by the way," she said, looking at Alaina as she sat next to Carla on the far side of the table.

"Alaina," said Alaina with a warm smile. "Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Carla," said Carla. She gave the redhead an appraising look. "You're playing?"

Ohh just that look is making me wet. "I am."

"Cool," said Carla, her lips curving into a sultry smile.

She's totally checking me out!

"Laura, why didn't you tell me this was your boyfriend you were scheming to get back?" said Carla, turning to the couple on the other end of the couch. "I was wrong, there's definitely not tons of guys like him out there."

What the fuck? They know each other? And she's been scheming to get him back?

Laura picked her head up off Will's shoulder and looked over with a contented smile. "Oh! Hey, Carla!" she said, her smile turning excited. "Sorry, I was spacing out a little bit. I still can't believe we're back together!" she said dreamily. She turned to Will and gave him a peck on his lips, and he rubbed his thumb against her stomach in response.

"I'm happy for you, Laura, you seem like you're doing a lot better," said Carla, eyeing the pair. "Since you're here, you know what we're about to play, right?"

"Yeah, Will told me all about it!" said Laura, capturing Will's playful hand once more. She squeezed it and turned to look at Alaina. "It sounded orgasmic," she said, giggling.

Is she mocking me? Alaina forced out a polite laugh.

"And you're okay with that?" Carla asked. "I don't want to—"

"No, no, it's fine," said Laura, a confident smile on her face. "Will said he'd play, and I'd hate to be the kind of girlfriend who doesn't let her boyfriend keep his word." She laughed, then leaned in and gave him a long, closed-mouth kiss before sliding off his lap and onto her feet, the action causing her skirt to ride up and flash a mouth-watering display of shapely thigh.

Why does evil always have to be so fucking sexy?

"Plus, I want to watch him turn you all into moaning puddles when you win!" Laura added, smiling brightly down at them.

"You sure?" asked Carla again.

"Positive!" said Laura. She gave Will a radiant smile and pulled a chair over to the head of the table next to him. "And even if it wasn't for clit poker, I wouldn't mind if it was you, Carla. I'd trust you to be good to him," she finished, giving her acquaintance a fair approximation of Will's eyebrow waggle.

Carla gave her an amused look. "Girl, if he and I ever hooked up, one of us would be a desiccated husk in the morning."

"I like my odds," said Will, waggling his own eyebrows.

Laura giggled. "See?"

"I'd challenge that if it were anyone else," said Carla, giving Tiff a wry grin, "but he and Tiff already hustled me last week." She looked back at Laura. "Since you're okay with it, let's play! Jill's been talking my ear off about how she's never cum so hard in her life."

Jillian blushed and turned to Carla with an outraged expression. "Carla! You said you weren't gonna say anything to anyone about that! If Jake finds out—"

"Did I say that? That doesn't sound like something I'd say," said Carla, grinning over at the brunette. "Nobody here's going to tell, so don't get yourself all worked up." She patted the other girl's knee. "And if you were really that worried, you wouldn't have come back this time."

Then she turned to the sofa and gestured. "You two, clear the sofa off so the man's got some space to work. Before we get started, what does everyone say to a little rule change? I've got a midnight shoot on the other end of the city, so I can't stay too long. How about we skip the chips this time: if you win, you win and then sit out the next round, and if you lose without folding in a showdown you also sit out the next round. We can just do 'points' for bets with a max of five each game. Sound good?"

So if I win, I get Will to eat me and then this is over? Nice, Carla! "Seems pretty reasonable." Alaina moved to the chair at the end of the table opposite Laura.

"I like it!" declared Tiff. She opened a drawer under the table and retrieved a deck of cards, then shot to her feet and clicked over to the chair between Alaina and Carla where she leaned down and began removing her shoes.

That's a good idea. Alaina reached down and began working the buckles on her ankles loose. Her eyes met Tiff's. I might not be great with girls, but that's a 'fuck me' look if I've ever seen one. She grinned back.

"I'm in," said Jillian, stealing a hungry look at Will over the table.

What's my Class at now, anyway? Ugh, twenty seven? This is getting way too close.

"That sounds good, Carla, I was thinking maybe we'd head back early anyway—it's been a very long week," said Laura. "I'll just deal," she added.

Wait, now they're leaving when Carla does? Fuck, not nice at all!

"You're not gonna play?" Tiff wrinkled her nose at Will's evil, mind-controlling girlfriend.

"Well," said Laura. She nibbled on her lip for a moment. Her eyes flicked around the table, then over to Alaina for a moment longer before ending at Will on the couch. "I could..." An ecstatic smile suddenly bloomed on her face. "But I won't." She turned to face Carla. "You said you have to leave early, and I know how much Will's been thinking about you this week. I'd be much happier watching how this little game turns out, anyway," she added, eyeing Alaina again with a slight smirk.

1...2526272829...32