Taking The Class Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alaina moved away from the other girl's lips, trailing deep, wet kisses down the other girl's neck. "Tiff, you're so cute," she whispered as she reached the spot she'd been fantasizing about all night. She suckled gently on the curve of the shorter girl's neck before moving to her collarbone.

Tiff entwined her fingers into the reddish hair near her chest. "Laina, that feels so gooood," she moaned. "Don't stop."

Alaina did stop, but only for a moment. She looked over to the side of the bed, where Will was looking on. "You," she pointed. "Naked. Now." She reached down and pulled her own dress over her head. "Tiff, you can take yours off or—"

Tiff immediately began flopping around like a fish out of water, struggling to pull her dress off. She managed to succeed when a second set of hands helped her to free her arms and head from the tangled garment that she'd tried to remove too quickly.

Alaina stared at the other girl's nude body, taking in the beauty mark by her left hip, a mole next to her belly button, and her surprisingly large boobs. "They're so big!" she whispered. Her hands moved to fondle them as she closed in for a kiss.

The dark-haired girl giggled into her mouth as their tongues briefly met once more. "Mommy's whole side of the family has really big boobs," she said when they parted. "But they're all a lot taller." Tiff sighed.

"I think you're just the right size," said Alaina from her position on top. She once again began kissing down the other girl's body, paying extra attention to her favorite spot. "If you were taller, it would take me forever to get where I want to go," she said between kisses. She pushed her tongue into the other girl's navel, causing her to gasp.

At last, she reached her first destination. She began to kiss lightly all around a certain spot that she'd rubbed earlier that night. Her tongue reached out and licked everywhere around it, coming impossibly close at times but never actually touching. Her fingers worked slowly, carefully, all over the girl's inner thighs and waist.

Tiff squirmed, her hips thrusting forward as she tried to thwart Alaina's teasing. "Laina, please," she begged in between cute moans. Her legs hooked around the redhead's shoulders, and she dug her heels in to try and drive the tongue against the right spot. "Please, Laina," she begged continuously, her hands digging into the other girl's head feebly. "Please, please, please, please!" she chanted.

Alaina grinned. Her tongue trailed over the other girl's clit, barely grazing it.

Tiff whimpered, her hands reaching back to clutch the pillow under her head.

Alaina continued tonguing her clit with increasing force, delighting in the sweet essence of coconut that she got with every swipe of her tongue.

The supine girl's hips began to twitch uncontrollably.

After one more long, full-tongued lick which elicited a short scream from Tiff, Alaina's tongue pulled away.

"No, Laina, I was so close!" Tiff began to babble. "Please, don't stop, don't stop, Laina, please..."

Alaina moved downwards again and gave the pussy in front of her an open-mouthed kiss. "Mmm, Tiff, you taste even better down here," she moaned. The coconut flavor was somehow thicker, richer.

Tiff squeaked and stiffened, and her legs locked around Alaina's head for a moment.

When she was freed, Alaina looked over at Will again. "Hey, Will," she purred, beckoning him closer with her right hand. She put her knees under her and raised her butt into the air. "I see you've got your wet region testing equipment out." She waved her butt slowly from side to side, giving him a lust-filled grin.

"You in need of some surveying?" Will asked. His cock bobbed in front of him, leading the way as he moved towards the edge of the bed and climbed up. "The thing about these types of regions," he began, running his fingers down along her spine, "is that the testing is very rigorous, with lots of metrics and—"

"Yeah, yeah, lots of testing and analysis, whatever," said Alaina. She took another long lick up the length of Tiff's drenched slit, causing the other girl to squeak again as her back arched. "Sorry, too fucking horny to banter right now." She felt something brush against her pussy and bit her lip to stifle a moan.

"So you want the expedited survey," he said, the smirk evident in his voice.

She felt the his head press partway into her, then withdraw. "Will, I do not need more foreplay now," she growled. Her tongue pressed against Tiff once more, and this time her fingers crawled up along her leg to tweak her clit.

Tiff's whole body was trembling. "I'm so close," she moaned. "Please, Laina, I only had a teeny-tiny cum before, I need to—" She cut off with a shriek as a tongue penetrated her.

Alaina's tongue lapped all around at the inside of Tiff's hot, sweet pussy. She felt Will press into her again, delving about halfway before he began to pull back out. "Will!" she moaned in frustration.

"You can't rush good surveys, Alaina. They have to be done according to the proper ISO standard in accordance with OSHA regulations or else I could lose my surveyor's license." He pressed deeper into her, nearly all the way this time, before withdrawing completely once more.

"Will, I'm warning you," Alaina said, her entire body quivering. She tweaked Tiff's clit and extended a second tongue into the girl's sopping entrance, trying to find the spots that would give her lover the most intense pleasure so she could avoid touching them too much.

"I don't make the rules, Alaina," said Will, beginning another slow thrust, "I'm just—"

She growled again, this time into Tiff's pussy. Enough was enough. She sent out a tentacle from somewhere deep inside her and wrapped it tightly around the cock inside her just under its head. Then she began to draw it further inside, fondling his frenulum along the way.

Will groaned. "Fuck!" he said as his hands clenched around her hips. He gave up any pretense at teasing her and thrust hard into her until his pelvis slammed against her butt.

Alaina cooed her happiness into Tiff, sending shockwaves of twitching pleasure through the other girl. One of her tongues poked against a patch of something that tasted like the purest distilled essence of the coconut flavor she craved.

It drove her wild.

She lapped frantically at the spot, demanding that it give up its coconut-y goodness. Another tongue joined in the frenzy, then a third.

"Ohmygosh!" shrieked Tiff. Her body began to thrash wildly. "Laina! I'm gonna cum! Laina, don't stop! Don't stop! Please, Laina, keep going!" She lost her words and began screaming and wailing incoherently.

Will began a steady pace, driving in and out of Alaina at an angle he must have known would drive her crazy.

But what truly drove her crazy was when her tentacle encountered her favorite flavor as it caressed the tip of the cock it was stroking. Alaina moaned deeply and shuddered in a small orgasm. She continued licking at the spot in Tiff's pussy, trying to wring out as much coconut-flavored juice as possible in spite of the difficulty posed by the strangling grip of the screaming girl's twitching legs around her neck.

Alaina clenched her inner muscles rhythmically as Will stroked into her. She also lapped away at the tip of his cock, ensuring she got to taste every delicious drop.

Tiff's legs had finally lost their strength and dropped away, laying splayed open around the redhead who was happily licking away at her crotch. Her hips thrust weakly. "Lainaaaa," she cried out in a sweet, subdued voice. Her hands clenched at the bedspread on her sides as she wailed her way through another massive orgasm.

"Fuck, Alaina," Will panted. "Sorry, I think this surveying process is going to..." he groaned and slammed into her, unable to move for a moment as his body shook.

The combined sensations of Tiff's constantly-shuddering, clenching pussy around her tongues and Will's cock pounding suddenly into exactly the right spot overloaded Alaina's mind. She began to shiver and found that she couldn't stop. Her body slumped forward, the reaction pressing her nose against the smooth skin just below the other girl's trembling belly. She inhaled, and the heady scent of coconut invaded her nostrils.

Alaina's eyes rolled back, and her eyes squeezed shut while something began to build within her.

"Laina," mumbled Tiff, gently petting the auburn head of hair between her legs. "So good."

Will pulled out, shakily, and leaned heavily on his hands. He moaned and started thrusting again, using shorter strokes now.

Alaina rolled her hips, driving herself back to meet him. Her regular tongue reformed and was no longer to reach the spot she'd been licking. She whimpered. Her body felt like it was on fire.

Will crashed into her once more, and she felt a wave of pleasure flow through her thighs and up into her chest. The tentacle that had been gently sucking away at the tip of Will's cock melted into nothingness.

"Alaina," Will wheezed, "I'm—" he groaned, this time with finality, as he pressed into her one last time and bottomed out.

She felt him twitching inside her, and the wave intensified, reaching her neck.

"Laina," murmured Tiff, her hands reaching down to stroke her lover's ears.

Every muscle in Alaina's body gave out, and her head rolled to the side against Tiff's inner thigh. She struggled to keep her tongue just barely inside the other girl's pussy, trying to give her even one more tiny lick to show her appreciation for the evening they'd shared.

Then she came.

Her orgasm intensified, and she came again.

A Trait activated. Will and Tiff moaned and shuddered as they instantly orgasmed.

Alaina's body rippled with a tsunami of pleasure so powerful that it carved away all thoughts and reason, eroding her ability to speak or even make audible sound. She shook, not perceiving anything other than the chain of orgasms that were detonating through her mind.

Will fell over, dragging her back into reality and over onto her left side. He wrapped his right arm around her, placing his hand on her belly.

"Wow," breathed Tiff.

Alaina opened her eyes and looked up from her naked thigh pillow, watching Tiff's chest rise and fall. She reached up and placed her hand over Tiff's nearest hand, stroking it gently.

"Wow," said Will.

"That was so awesome, Laina," said Tiff. She tugged on Alaina's hand. "Come up here, I wanna cuddle!"

Alaina smiled, beginning to regain her strength. "Yeah, it was pretty awesome, wasn't it?"

"I've never cum that hard in my life," said Will. His hand stroked gently across the redhead's pale navel.

Tiff giggled. "Me neither! What'd you do to us?" She pulled on Alaina's hand again, a not-so-subtle reminder.

Alaina triggered her cleaning Skill, then pulled her butt away from Will, letting his soft penis slip out of her vagina. She climbed up over Tiff's slim body, then planted a soft, passionate kiss on the girl's lips and triggered her cleaning Skill again. "I paid you back for all that teasing is what I did," she said. She rolled off onto Tiff's left, laying on her side.

Tiff rolled onto her left side—cooing happily when Alaina used the opportunity to slide her left arm under the curve of the other girl's neck—then grabbed Alaina's right hand and pulled it up between her breasts, stroking it with both thumbs. "That cleaning Skill is suuper useful," she said, sighing. She aimlessly drew a pattern on the back of the hand she'd captured.

Will pulled up behind Alaina and laid a kiss on her shoulder, then wriggled his left arm in beneath the pillows under their heads. She turned her head back towards him, and he pressed his lips to hers.

Mmm Will. She ran her tongue across his, then pulled back. "So?" she asked.

"Hm?" he said.

Alaina harrumphed, turning back to snuggle into Tiff's dark braid. "Some surveyor you are."

Will chuckled. His hand came up and brushed her hair back behind her ear. "You caught me," he said. "I forgot to jot down the readings. We'll have to do it again."

"Do what again?" asked Tiff. She yawned cutely. "This is so weird. I feel like, super awake? But also suuuper tired."

Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm fucking exhausted after this week. "Me too. I want to sleep for a whole month."

"People might miss us if we stay here that long," Will said.

"Who cares," said Alaina. "Ugh, Tiff, you're gonna have to pull the sheets down so we can get in."

Tiff giggled. "How am I gonna do that when we're all laying on them?"

A minute passed in which there was a lot of complaining, kissing, caressing, and pulling down of sheets and blankets.

"That was a lot harder than I thought it would be," said Will. He squeezed Alaina's left hand with his.

"You wouldn't let go of my hands," Alaina complained.

Tiff massaged the palm of Alaina's right hand which she'd once again captured in the valley between her breasts. "Give up, you're out numbered," she said in a sleepy voice, fighting back more giggles. She sighed happily and clutched the hand to her chest tightly.

Alaina pressed her lips to the other girl's bare shoulder. "I like my odds," she said.

Will kissed the head of auburn hair in front of him. "Is this mango conditioner?" He inhaled deeply. "Mmm, it's so relaxing."

They lay like that for a while, reveling in the comfortable silence until one by one they drifted off to sleep.

* * *

That was an awesome dream. I wish—

She woke with a start. Where am I? She blinked. A pale face lay in front of her on the same pillow she was resting on. A girl's face. She's so pretty when she's sleeping!

Last night actually happened? Tiff's face lit up. That was the most awesomest night ever! Yay!

I wanna kiss her again! She gazed longingly at the other girl's full lips. And she tasted sooo good. Or was that a dream?

She decided against kissing the tempting lips in front of her. I'll let her sleep. She sounded like she had a super tough week.

Tiff watched Alaina continue to sleep, grinning madly. She wondered whether she was going to explode from all the excitement she was feeling. Today's gonna be the best day ever. Nothing bad could ever happen after such an awesome night!