All Comments on 'Taking The Next Step'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
BRAVO SWIG MAN!!!

Great stories so far, and we have a feeling that they're building up to some REALLY hot action!!! Could this be leading up to some real MMMF action where ALL are just cutting loose? We guess time will tell? Keep 'em coming!

SWPA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
My Dream

I would love to see my wife taking advantage of by another man or men;and see her squirm as they fucked her good.I have thought of this often an jacked off with your story

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 20 years ago
truely confused

will this couple ever talk to each other again? we'll we, the readers, ever be clued into exactly whats going through wife's

head? we know what his desires are.how about hers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where Is This Going?

Given the hubby's developing a taste for cum, I'd say the next step might be his taking hold of the other guys' cocks and inserting them in his wife...cleaning them up in addition to her after they fuck her ... and eventually, "prepping" them himself orally beforehand for her pussy. And eventually, who knows... he may just like to get the cum directly from its source and have her watch from the sideline.... He's on his way.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ah dear cuck get medical help and a divorce

If you want to be gay have the guts to come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT STORY

When my ex-wife and I were heading towards what became swinging and watching her in action, the first step was having her strip in front of an open window for an unknown audience. This story brought that experience back for me. Albeit tame by comparison (with the story's having 2 guys make it happen and compared to what we did later), it was a hot experience in itself at that stage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice story

I would love for my lovely wife to do 2 men at once. She has done a single, her ex boyfriend before we married, for me and that was great. I did not think of "cleaning" her up but next time I just might try that.

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

What a lovely story...so hot and sensuous...so real! How I'd love for my beautiful wife to do this, especially the exhibitionism and the dance at the window! Although I'm satisfactorily married, I'm homosexual, as well as an exhibitionist (my wife knows about both), and performed for strange men like this when I was younger! It was oh-so-hot! Thanks for this great story! And please give us more!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Born

A cuck is born. Maybe someone can make a movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous