Taking the Plunge Bk. 01 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy! Yes Daddy!" I repeated, letting his strong hand push me back into place...ohh I have to keep my ass up high as he does this to me...yes yes I want to, Daddy, I understand....

Just as I got there as far as my ass could got, the flogger came down on me again. He started to work all over my ass and the tops of my legs when I started shaking from the pain, moving it around and pulling me down into submission. We continued like that maybe 10 more times.

My answers to him "Thank you Daddy, thank you Daddy," grew more and more breathy and distant as the endorphins rushed over me and I tried to fight my fear reflex and take it, accept....just accept who you are, Trisha....

But I was shaking now when I saw the handle of the flogger presented to me in front of my mouth. I knew what Daddy wanted so I took it in my teeth, holding it. I felt his strong hand first gently touching my face again - he was checking for tears falling - then touching my ass, massaging me a little bit, calming me down, tapping my plug playfully..

"Good little fucking whore," he said lustily. He massaged my ass in silence for minute. He was as turned on as I was - the mark of a true sadist - just what I needed on the other side of my desires. Then I felt the flogger pulled from my mouth and I steeled myself, letting my midsection arch down like Daddy told me, to get my ass up for him....all for you Daddy...

I felt him step into position, as he said "What are you?"

"I'm Daddy's painwhore!"

And immediately he hit me with a new level of strength...

WHAP!!

"Ahhh!!!" I yelped, unable to stop myself.

I wasn't prepared and thought I might be pushed right off the table, crying out for a micro second, unable to keep the sound down as he kept going four more times harder than ever. I was in shock that it could feel this way, all my thoughts disappearing, my mind flashing bright overpowering light, my body Daddy's focus now, my acceptance of his pain my only purpose, then I remembered that I hadn't said it:

"Thank you, Daddy!!"

Without a word he continued at this level, each blow coursing through me, putting cracks in any armor that was left inside me, giving me sensations that i didn't think possible. He was so strong, so strong and consistent, every blow to my ass, my legs driving me crazy with pain and strange pleasure.

"Thank you Daddy!!"

Over and over we continued maybe 10 more times at this level, until I thought I might collapse, my arms and legs quivering now, I couldn't stop them.

He saw it; of course he saw it. He was watching me like a hawk, like the way a true Dominant sadist watches a submissive for their approach to the edge. The handle of the flogger was in front of my face now and I shakily took it between my teeth again as Daddy picked up the end of the leash.

"Get up, slut, and straighten your dress," he ordered in a new tone of voice.

I realized later that when Daddy is whipping me, he goes into like a Dom space, just like my sub space. We are connecting though the pain. Every blow is like a short but intense touch from him to me, and every time I take it and love it, I'm giving it back to him - the submission that completes his Dominance. Our lust for each other grows exponentially.

I tried to get off the table, moving one leg to the floor but found it hard. My body was resisting, stuck in the position of being on all fours and just trying to accept his blows, to take them. Daddy moved a strong arm around my waist and helped me off the coffee table....my god he's strong...almost just lifting me onto my feet. He took a few steps away and tugged at the leash. I followed him, straightening my dress and running my hands over my burning butt cheeks..oh wow oh wow, Daddy...

I followed him obediently, almost in a trance.

He walked me to the full length mirror by the entrance and with me facing him, put his two strong hands on my hips to steady me.

"Take a look, bitch," he said

Yes yes, I wanted to see so bad. I looked behind me into the mirror and gasped. My ass and the tops of my legs were a bright pink all over, mostly uniform but with a few single outlier pink streaks where the individual tails had done the most work.

I have to be honest right now: this turned me on as much, well almost as much, like 99% as much, as being facefucked by Daddy and worshipping his cock. I guess I really am a masochistic sissy....yes, I am...I was surprised at just how much I loved it and how good it seemed to look on me.

I guess I was lost staring at my reddened ass when he tugged the flogger from my mouth, and asked me again quietly, just between us in the bubble of obedience and submission that we were creating:

"What are you, baby?"

"I'm Daddy's painwhore" I said quickly turning back towards him, and moving my eyes submissively downward.

"And what do you want, my painwhore?"

"I want to..to please you Daddy and.....I want.....you train me and use me Daddy please please?" I said it all looking down at the floor, with my hands on my stinging bum.

"Good," he said, and motioned toward the counter that we were leaning on before, separating he entrance area from the living room area.

"Then get your painwhore face on that counter; spread your legs," he commanded.

And I did, bending forward, placing my right cheek on the cold marble countertop, my ass pushed out as I took a step out with each leg.

"Spread more, bitch."

Another little step out with each high heeled-foot and I moved my hands to the small of my back, thinking, 'this is what a slave would do with her hands', bending my elbows behind me and holding them for dear life.

I could feel my body position, giving it all to Daddy, completely open and offering him it all, offering to take more, wanting to take more...please Daddy please...

"I'm not gonna stop this time after five, and I expect you to answer me, never missing an answer, slut. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Even though I was flooding with endorphins now, tingling all over, I was also scared, I mean he's really taking me deep down there into someplace new for me, and apparently that was just the beginning.

"What is your safe word, cunt?"

"Red, Daddy!"

Then he began.

WHAP!!!

I felt the sweet, difficult pain of the first hit, then another and another, still more, my legs sometimes kicking up by reflex, trying not to cry or block his blows with my hands....just accept trisha, accept! accept!...I was panting deeply in and out in some kind of animalistic rhythm.

I don't know how many blows there were before he started talking to me between them, but his voice was filled with control and lust.

"What are you!"

"I'm Daddy's painwhore!"

"Who owns that pussy?" He would say this after a particularly hard one right to the center of my cheeks, which stunned my plug, focusing my attention on it.

"Daddy owns my pussy!"

"What else?"

"Daddy owns my mouth and my pussy!"

"Who are you?"

"My name is trisha and Daddy owns my mouth and my pussy!"

"What are you!"

"I'm Daddy's painwhore"

"What else!"

"I'm Daddy's obedient little girl!"

"What else!"

"I'm Daddy's fuckhole slut!"

"What do you love!"

"I love Daddy's cock, I love Daddy's cock!"

I found myself wanting offer answers to questions he didn't ask, getting lost in the dirty words and the never ending pain, and the pleasure...

"What, bitch, tell me. Tell me what you want to say!"

He saw me craving to confess and made me do it. I burst out in tears, begging.

"Please PLEASE...PLEASE FUCK ME DADDY, PLEASE FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME FUCK ME, DADDY!! Ohhhhhhhh!"

He paused for a minute, listening to my uncontrollable begging as I tried not to shake and collapse off the counter at his feet almost mumbling now in a daze, "Please fuck me Daddy, please fuck me..."

"What are you!"

He cut me off sharply, and he started up again, flogging and questioning me, and I took it and answered him, my mind dissolving into thunderclouds of impacts and devotion.

We kept up like this getting into a strange rhythm where I would go into a trance answering him, then snap out of it and want to cry out stop stop stop please please! And still, always answering, crying, tears running down my face from the pain, from the words, from the confessions, from the needs, from Daddy.

Then the blows stopped, and I could hear him panting, or was that me panting.....oh, we're both panting hard.....I was somewhere in bliss, in space.

...ground control to Sissy Trish....

He dropped the flogger down onto the countertop right in front of my face and I heard the minibar fridge opening. I was quietly sobbing, but not out of sadness, but out of joy - the joy of finally giving in, giving it all to Daddy and him taking it from me.

He was accepting me the same way I accepted him. All of my faults and needs and perversions - they were ok in this space, they were welcome, and we were there together.

A frosty cold plastic water bottle was placed in front of my face on the countertop. "Drink up." He breathed heavily continuing, "Drink up, baby girl."

To be continued......


12