All Comments on 'Taking Them with Me'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

That was dark

18rabbit18rabbitover 3 years ago

Junior college only has 2 years. There are no juniors.

zena99zena99over 3 years ago
Don't Stop, please!

Looks like she found her life's work.

InfiniteCuddlesInfiniteCuddlesover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Really been enjoying your stories! Thanks for taking the time to write them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typos a plenty

Need a good once over edit for typos. Loved the story.

ShibbolethPartyShibbolethPartyover 3 years ago
Well-constructed

A satisfying degradation story that escalates disturbingly quickly. The way she comes to her senses somewhat when she's finally allowed to come is what really sells it for me. Thanks for your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best

The main characters changes make her somewhat three dimensional. Plus the degradation is solidly hot. Telling this story from this perspective is both a smart shortcut and believable.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, 5 stars! But...I think the appeal comes from Alice's alert mind rationalizing the depravity as a way to get the reward. Having 'blank mind' Alice do depraved things just isn't as compelling. Still loved it!

krnrobeykrnrobeyover 2 years ago

incredibly hot. Love that her dignity was lost one piece at a time, not all at once. Little details like this really do it for me: after her degrading photo shoot and putting the files where he and others can see, the next day she had 15 facebook friend requests, most friends of friends of Johnny, but some not. like her pics were attracting attenion from random males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...